labsmoking room 手机room是什么意思思

当前位置: &
my room是什么意思
中文翻译我的房间在我的读书房:&&&&pron. 1.〔I 的所有格〕我的。 my and h ...:&&&&n. 1.室,房间。 2.场所,席位,位置,地位,空间。 ...
例句与用法1.Do you care to know how i've furnished my room ?你想知道我的房间布置吗?2.Can i have breakfast in my room ?我在房间里吃早餐,可以吗?3.I 'm going to straighten up my room .我马上整理我的房间去。4.Can you come to my room now ?现在你来不来我的房间坐坐?5.Without demur, they joined the party in my rooms .他们没有推辞就到我的屋里一起聚餐了。6.My room is up in a tower .我的房间在顶楼上。7.Then there would be an inquiry, the sacking of my room .他们一定要调查,要来搜索我的房间。8.Thank you for the warning. i shall stay in my room .谢谢你预先打招呼。我就呆在自己的房间里。9.When 's breakfast ? can i have breakfast in my room ?几时吃早餐?我可以在自己的房间里吃早餐吗?10.It was true, my room has cast its austere winter garments .的确,我的房间已经换掉了它朴素的冬装。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇room是什么意思_百度知道
room是什么意思
room是什么意思
提问者采纳
英音:[ru:m]
美音:[rum]
名词 n. 1.房间,室[C]2.空间,场所;位置[U][(+for)][+to-v]There isn't enough room for all the furniture. 没有足够的地方放置全部家具。 The table takes up a lot of room. 这张桌子占去很多地方。 3.余地;机会[U][(+for)][+to-v]There is still room for improvement. 还有改进的余地。 不及物动词 vi. 1.居住[Q]He is rooming with us. 他和我们同住。 及物动词 vt. 1.为...提供住处
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
room 名词 n. 1.房间,室[C]2.空间,场所;位置[U][(+for)][+to-v]There isn't enough room for all the furniture. 没有足够的地方放置全部家具。 The table takes up a lot of room. 这张桌子占去很多地方。 3.余地;机会[U][(+for)][+to-v]There is still room for improvement. 还有改进的余地。 不及物动词 vi. 1.居住[Q]He is rooming with us. 他和我们同住。
room有房间,空间的意思i have three rooms 我有三个房间There is not so much room for these books.
没有这么大的空间来放这些书动词有寄宿,居住的意思He's rooming with my friend Alan.
他寄宿在我的朋友艾伦家里
n. 1. 房间; 室2. 空间, 地方3. (租用的)住所,寓所4.
可能性;机会5. 房间里所有的人6. 旅馆客房vt. 1. 租房;合住
不过有个成人笑话里 r o
是什什么么叫声
房间;空间
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
room charge是什么意思
中文翻译房价住房费:&&&&n. 1.室,房间。 2.场所,席位,位置,地位,空间。 ...:&&&&vt. 1.填;装(子弹);充(电);使饱和;使充满;堆 ...
例句与用法1.Meals are not included as part of the room charge in most hotels in the united states .美国大多数的旅馆,都不把膳费算在房租之内。2.Does the room charge include breakfast费用包括早餐费吗3.How about the room charge房间的费用是多少呢4.Ladies , hotel policy requires one night ' s room charge as deposit女士们,根据酒店规定,我们需收取一天的房金作定金。 5.Receptionist : yes , but there is an extra room charge on your bill接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。 6.Average room charge dollars平均房租(元) 7.Average room charge平均房租(元) 8.There was a general fall in room occupancy rate and room charges after the asian financial crises (,但入住率及房租在亚洲金融风暴后都普遍下调( 9.Cancel 7 days prior to arrival date through internet channel to avoid penalty of 1 night room charge对于预定到达日7天内的取消一晚房费仍将被收取。 10.Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay如果同时间住宿的多个房间均记帐到同一个会员帐户之下,则视为1次住宿。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
room是什么意思
音标:[ ru:m ]&&发音:&&过去式:roomed&&&过去分词:roomed&&&名词复数:rooms&&&现在分词:rooming&&&
中文翻译英英解释百科解释n.1.室,房间。2.场所,席位,位置,地位,空间。3.余地,余裕;机会。4.〔pl.〕一套房间;寄宿舍;出租的房间。5.屋子里的人们;一屋子[满座](的人们)。短语和例子vi.〔美国〕占有[租有]房间,在房间里;投宿,住宿,寓居,同住 (at with together)。vt.留…住宿,留住(客人)。 room(ing) house 〔美国〕公寓;供寄宿的房屋。 room and board (供)膳宿,吃住 (He receives wages plus room and board. 他除工资外还享受膳宿待遇)。
例句与用法1.There was a record playing in the next room .隔壁房间里正在放唱片。2.Whom do you think i am rooming with ?你知道我和谁正同住一套房间吗?3.We have a single room available .我们有一间单人房间可以租(给你)。4.Till then i may occupy her room .打现在到那时,我可以占有她的房间。5.I wouldn't dirty your room with the can .我吃罐头不会弄脏你的屋子。6.I heard sounds of laughter in the next room .我听到隔壁屋里的笑声。7.Dodo walked out from the adjoining room .多多从隔壁房间里走了出来。8.Call room service and ask for some coffee .叫客房服务员送些咖啡来。9.Their mating calls left no room for doubt .他们求爱的呼声不容置疑。10.Put the table right in the middle of the room .把桌子放在屋子正中。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
room equipment是什么意思
中文翻译设备室:&&&&n. 1.室,房间。 2.场所,席位,位置,地位,空间。 ...:&&&&n. 1.〔常 pl.〕设备,装备,配件,配备物品。 2 ...
例句与用法1.Rushan computer room equipment factory山东乳山市机房设备厂2.Yellow room equipment黄色室设备3.Knowledge solid experience of keeping herps is a must - able to offer sufficient room equipment is a must-须具一定程度实际饲养经验充足地方及完善设备。 4.( a ) “ air tech ” clean room equipment : air showers 。 air cutrains , air lock rm , pass boxes , clean benches , clean air oven无尘车间设备:风淋室、静电帘、隔尘房、传递箱、无尘作业台、静化?炉。 5.Kg carries out a outstanding quality within the range consumer item , medical attendance room equipment as well as hospital equipments and medical devices as one of the prominent enterprises请您访问我们的主页或者发送给我们电子邮件,垂询当前的产品类别和服务。 6.Liangfeng computer room equipment co . , ltd is an enterprise specializing in anti - static access panel and oa panel , situated in henglintown northern industrial zone常州市良峰机房设备有限公司,一家专营全钢防静电地板和网络地板的企业,坐落于常州横林镇北工业园区。 7.Receive detailed information on clean - room equipment , ceilings for clean - rooms and clean - room installations or on clean rooms units with the enterprise siegle + epple gmbh & co . kg拨打+
- 0 ,您可以随时垂询产品供应及效能方面的广泛信息。该公司为您的垂询和业绩效劳。 8.Rushan computer room equipment factory is located in the south part of the picturesque shandong half - island . there are forty professional technicians , one computer room fixing and repairing company and one institute are subordinate to it , being the over the total industrial value of 40 million yuan and obtained profits tax of 4 . 2million yuan . nowadays , it mainly carries out hdm series products such as antistatic access floor boards , anti - shake supports , antistatic working desks , closet for tapes and ceiling board , etc . all the technical indexes have come up to those of " a " degree products assigned in " the international standard gb6650 - 86 "山东乳山市机房设备厂山东乳山市机房设备厂座落于风景秀丽的胶东半岛威海市,是生产防静电系列产品的专业厂家,拥有专业工程技术人员40名,机房装修公司一个,研究所一处。年完成工业产值4000万元,利润420万元。 9.With the head quarter in shanghai , two manufacturing plants in nanjing and one manufacturing plant in shanghai , we are able to offer broad range of air filter products , fan filter unit ( ffu ) , clean room consumable products , clean room construction material , standard and custom - made clean room equipment and testing & commissioning , together with the benefit of international quality at extremely competitive prices according to specific customer requirements通过以上网络,我们能够提供全方位的洁净室专业解决方案,包括空气过滤器、 ffu 、静压箱、洁净室耗材、洁净室建材、洁净室设备、洁净室测试及维护等等,并且根据客户的特定需要提供既符合国际品质,价格又实惠的产品。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 showroom是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐