热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
歌名:Dilemma歌手:Nelly
1 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
啊啊啊啊啊 好吧 又是前奏控 但是不得不说这是一首经典的曲子
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
i.. love you, and i.. need younelly i.. love you, i do.. neeeeed you - butno matter what i do, all i think about is youeven when i'm with my boo,know you know i'm crazy over youno matter what i do, all i think about is youeven when i'm with my boo, y'know i'm crazy over youi met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meand uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenbut oh no, oh no, she gotta a manand a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okaycause i, wait for my cue and just listen, play my positionlike a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittinand in no time..(no time) i..i plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that's for surecause i, i never been the type to, break up a happy homebut uh, there's something bout baby girl i just can't leave aloneso tell me ma what's it gonna be? she saidyou don't know what you mean to mei see a lot and you look and i never say a wordi know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girlsand there's no way-ayy-hey, nelly gon' fight overno day-hey-ame.. as you can seebut i, i like your steez, your style, your whole demeanorthe way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seaternow that's gangstah-ah-ahhh..and i got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you forget itbut uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave himbut uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasonsi respect that and right before i turn to leave, she saidsing it for me knelly i.. love you, i do..(c'mon girl)and it's more than you'll.. ever knowbut.. it's fo'shoyou can always count on my loveforeveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..east coast, i know you shaking rightdown south, i know you bouncing rightwest coast, i know you walking right, causemidwest, i see you swinging rightno matter what i do, all i think about is youeast coast, you still shaking rightwest coast, i know you walking rightmidwest, i see you swing it righteast coast, you still shaking rightdown south, i see you bouncing right动画 / 剧情
井上麻里奈 / 小西克幸 / 宫野真守 / 成田剑
& 2005-, all rights reserved上传时间:
看完整个人都啊啊啊啊啊啊了
推荐弹幕视频
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩有一首中文歌曲,中间啊啊啊啊啊啊啊的很好听,请问是什么歌曲?
有一首中文歌曲,中间啊啊啊啊啊啊啊的很好听,请问是什么歌曲?
不区分大小写匿名
废话。很安静的那种,是个女生唱的,
我在那个角落患过伤风
是不是王栎鑫唱的
那啊啊啊有点像.但是不是的,而且我找的是女生唱的,
我知道了 那一定是刘若英唱的 分开旅行
我晕,是很安静的那种歌曲.
我倒!这问题没人回答的出来 范围太广了!你还是等着关闭问题吧!
是不是黄龄的&Mountain top&再说的具体点 
不是的,很安静的那种,中间节奏是啊'啊'啊'啊.'.就偶尔听的,听好的是女生唱的,
一句歌词都不记得么?
我就听见啊啊啊啊了,别的一句没听就过去了,
是不是&分开旅行&?是中文歌?
这歌曲安静吗?刚有人说过了,.不是的,谢谢
真的,范围太广了,再想想什么线索吧
当,还珠格格主题曲,当山峰没有棱角的时候,当河水不在流,当世界万物化为虚有,我还是不能和你分散....啊~啊~啊啊啊啊..当,还珠格格主题曲,当山峰没有棱角的时候,当河水不在流,当世界万物化为虚有,我还是不能和你分散....啊~啊~啊啊啊啊..
其实这首歌是日本演员唱的,歌名我不说你懂的,霸哥曰:地球人都知道
龙井的《归》
装什么,直接说那个就好了,霸哥曰:地球人都知道!
是中文歌曲,好像是爱就爱痛就痛,这个啥啥的,下来就是啊啊啊啊啊啊
董贞的爱殇
一开始是男的唱
;;;中间有一个女人唱歌的啊;啊;啊啊 啊啊好了又是男的唱歌;;
classic river
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 啊,用力,使劲,快点,好深 的文章