今天中午 英文感冒了,头好痛啊!的英文

有点头疼 的翻译是:Have a cold a slight headache 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Have a cold a slight headache
A cold a little headache
Caught cold has a little had a headache
相关内容&a紧挨着书橱 Is suffering the bookcase tightly & a我们也送了你一些鞋子 We have also delivered you some shoes & aPRODUIT FRANCE 正在翻译,请等待... & a杨绪峰 正在翻译,请等待... & aI'm sorry, my English is so-so, I am afraid it is hard to communicate with you 我抱歉,我的英国是一般的,我害怕与您沟通是坚硬的 & a不归路 Not return avenue & aand to maintain the chain reactions of Fenton’s 并且维护Fenton的链式反应的 & a我是祸害,离我远点 I am the disaster, to my distant point & aGift with Purchase Offer 礼物以购买提议 & ai was running late, could apply
& aIf I have three million dollars, I will use it to achieve my goal. 如果我有三百万美元,我将使用它达到我的目标。 & a重新进行管理评审报告 Carries on the management appraisal report & a千叶研究所 Thousand research institutes & a制订规范 正在翻译,请等待... & a你说的我不相信 You said I did not believe & a黄体酮 黄Titong & akick
off 正在翻译,请等待... & a百惠家纺为您的爱增添浪漫 Hundred Hui Jiafang is romantic for yours love addition & a青海省青藏高原 Qinghai Province Qinghai-Tibet Plain & an whut languages do u know? 正在翻译,请等待... & aBR capabilities 增殖比能力 & a有关足球的新发现 Related soccer recent discovery & a你好,很高兴在世界家园里认识你!如果你汉语打不出来可以用英文交流的,呵呵 You are good, very happily knows you in the world homeland! If your Chinese cannot hit may use English to exchange, ha-ha & ashow bobbs 显示bobbs & a本系统中分束镜是将入射光束分成具有一定光强比的透射光束和反射光束的光学元件, 正在翻译,请等待... & a在张老师家里 正在翻译,请等待... & afrequancy frequancy & aNow go to Format|Cells and mark the Superscript box 现在去格式化/细胞和指示上标箱子 & awe study the performance of ZigBee sensor networks for intra-vehicle communications, in the presence of Bluetooth interference. 我们在Bluetooth干涉面前学习ZigBee传感器网络表现为内部车通信。 & a单独使用 Independent employment & a假文凭对我们的学习和工作带来很大的坏处 The false diploma brings the very big fault to our study and the work
& a谁能和我同甘共苦 Who can share joys and sorrows with me & aBe in lover or not 在恋人 & aflying leads 飞行主角 & adoes your sister often heard to sing english songs? 您的姐妹经常听见唱英国歌曲? & a心灵是脆弱的,如果可以比喻的话,心灵可以比喻成一个极易被影响而产生变形的球状物,常常受到外界力量的撞击或自我良心的冲击而千疮百孔,不过这许多疮孔是可以恢复的 (reversible),如果一旦到了不可恢复的境地,心灵就扭曲了,人的精神就要出大问题了,后果是要么是变态要么是发疯。心灵受到了冲击要复原与身体上其他的创伤的复原一样,都是一个痛苦的过程,在这个过程必须要想办法把自己内心的痛苦与不安释放出来。 正在翻译,请等待... & aParty committees and party congress social sector 党委员会和党国会社会区段 & aalpine hat 高山帽子 & a你帮我吧 You help me & a我会带你参观学校, I can lead you to visit the school,
& aoutwitting 智胜 & a?效果图 正在翻译,请等待... & a工程技术部、物资设备部、财务部、综合部和试验室 Project technical department, commodity equipment department, finance department, synthesis department and test chamber & aCall me brother Call me brother & aRetype Email 重新代表电子邮件 & aThe test specimen for the APT 测试标本为APT & a路面空旷 The road surface is spacious & a我刚把手机号转为全球通,月底办理过户!如果有问题在通知您!谢谢! I just transferred the handset number the whole world to pass, end of the month handled transfers title of ownership! If has the question to inform you! Thanks! & a真实、充分体现设计师意图 正在翻译,请等待... & aTip: You can set your device to alert you when new software updates are available 正在翻译,请等待... & aSelect On and OK
& a办公室职责 Office responsibility & a你妹妹经常听说要去唱歌吗 Your younger sister heard frequently must go to sing & a负责开福建区域的付款支票和编制支票的领用存报表。 Opens the Fujian region responsibly the payment check and the establishment check collar with saves the report form. & a因为你我们又一次吵架 Because your we quarrel once again & a感冒了
有点头疼 Caught cold has a little had a headache &您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
【医院口语会话】感冒
医学口语 于发布 l 已有人浏览
PatientD: What seems to be the problem?医生:有什么问题吗?P:I think I have a col
D&&& Doctor&&&&& P&&&& Patient
D: What seems to be the problem?
医生:有什么问题吗?
P:I think I have a cold.
病人:我想我感冒了。
D:How long have you been sick?
你病了多久?
P::For two days.
D:what symptoms do you have?
您有些什么症状?
P: I have a runny nose and I ache all over.
流鼻涕,全身痛。
D:Do you have a fever?
您发烧吗?
P: I haven&t taken my tmperature yet, but I feel feverish.
我还没试表,但我觉得发烧。
D: Do you have a cough?
P: NO, I don&t.
D: Do you have a sore throat?
嗓子痛吗?
P:Yes, my throat feels swollen. It&s sore.
是的,我觉着嗓子肿了,很痛。
D: I want to look at your throat. Open your mouth. Please say &Ah&.
我检查一下您的嗓子。请张开口说&啊&。
D: It&s only a common cold. Nothing to worry about. You should rest for a few days. I&ll write you a certificate for three days&leave. Here is some Chinese traditional medicine, which is very effective for treating colds. You&ll be fine in a few days.
只不过是普通感冒。不要紧的。您需要好好休息几天,我给您开3天假。这是中药,治疗感冒很有效。我看用不了几天你就会好的。
相关英语学习内容
口语交际&|&口语交际&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&情景对话&|&入门口语&|&
入门口语&|&口语交际&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&入门口语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
情景对话头条
英语口语会话800句,每天生活必用的会话句型,根据不同场
BBC起步英语口语对话,由BBC中国录制,音频为一个中国人和
365天英语口语大全系列之日常口语会话,共6章71集,包括家
ABC基础英语对话,初级难度,帮助初学英语的人,做基础的日
情景对话最新更新