有没有人晓得make matters worse,卵巢早衰的原因症状

He lost his
, he was seriously injured in an accident last week. A. in the first place B. to make matters worse C. on the contrary D. in other words 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
35. He lost his
______, he was seriously injured in an accident last week. && A. in the first place&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to make matters worse&
&& C. on the contrary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in other words
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:山东省济宁金乡一中2012届高三12月月考英语试题
  In the modern world more and more people meet the problem of identity.The most interesting example is that of a so-called “banana”, which refers to an American who has an Asian face but holds Western values.
  In Shanghai, there now live a group of people from abroad.They look no different from the locals and speak fluent Chinese or even Shanghai dialect, but when it comes to writing Chinese characters, they are almost illiterate(文盲).Jack is such an example.He never learned to read or write Chinese characters, which he finds mysterious and difficult.From time to time, he files to the US as he does not feel Shanghai is where he comes from.“But when I am in the States, I feel that’s not my home either,” he said.
  At De Gaulle Airport in France, there is a Swiss man who has been living in the waiting – room for a long time because he lost h is passport during his travels.He was refused entry into several countries.But when he was eventually allowed to return to Swizerland, he refused to leave the airport.His reason was very simple-“I am sure who I am.I need no acknowledgement from others,” he said during an interview.For th is reason he was honored by the Western media as “the Hero of identity.”
  As the Internet becomes more and more popular, the problem of identity becomes more serious.In a virtual world, people can have different addresses registered with different names.In the Internet chat room, even one’s gender(性别)is hard to determine.It seems that in the glohal village, people are saying hello every day to each other without knowing whom they are talking to.
  What will be the next crisis(危机)of identity? With the development of cloning technology, it might be:who is the real “I”?
What does the passage mainly talk about?
The importance of identity.
The crisis of identity.
Differences between Eastern and Western cultures.
Difficulty in living in foreign counties.
The Swiss man had to live in De Gaulle Airport in France because _______.
he needed to board a plane at any time
he couldn’t afford to live in a hotel
he needed others acknowledgement
he couldn’t prove who he was
A “banana” in the passage is in fact an _______.
American traveling to Asia
American keeping Eastern culture
American born in Asia
America – born Asian
We can infer from the passage that the author believes _______.
there will be more problems relating to identity in the future
Internet technology helps solve problems of identity
only people traveling abroad have problems of identity
people don’t need to worry about identity
来源:山东省济宁市金乡一中2012届高三12月月考英语试题
  In the modern world more and more people meet the problem of identity.The most interesting example is that of a so-called “banana”, which refers to an American who has an Asian face but holds Western values.
  In Shanghai, there now live a group of people from abroad.They look no different from the locals and speak fluent Chinese or even Shanghai dialect, but when it comes to writing Chinese characters, they are almost illiterate(文盲).Jack is such an example.He never learned to read or write Chinese characters, which he finds mysterious and difficult.From time to time, he files to the US as he does not feel Shanghai is where he comes from.“But when I am in the States, I feel that’s not my home either,” he said.
  At De Gaulle Airport in France, there is a Swiss man who has been living in the waiting-room for a long time because he lost h is passport during his travels.He was refused entry into several countries.But when he was eventually allowed to return to Swizerland, he refused to leave the airport.His reason was very simple-“I am sure who I am.I need no acknowledgement from others,” he said during an interview.For th is reason he was honored by the Western media as “the Hero of identity.”
  As the Internet becomes more and more popular, the problem of identity becomes more serious.In a virtual world, people can have different addresses registered with different names.In the Internet chat room, even one’s gender(性别)is hard to determine.It seems that in the glohal village, people are saying hello every day to each other without knowing whom they are talking to.
  What will be the next crisis(危机)of identity? With the development of cloning technology, it might be:who is the real “I”?
The crisis of identity.
The Swiss man had to live in De Gaulle Airport in France because _______.
he couldn’t afford to live in a hotel
he couldn’t prove who he was
A “banana” in the passage is in fact an _______.
American born in Asia
America – born Asian
We can infer from the passage that the author believes _______.
people don’t need to worry about identity
来源:河北省郑口中学2012届高三12月月考英语试题
阅读下列文章,根据文章内容,从文后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳答案。
  In the modern world more and more people meet the problem of identity.The most interesting example is that of a so–called “banana” , which refers to an American who has an Asian face but holds Western values.
  In Shanghai, there now live a group of people from abroad.They look no different from the locals and speak fluent Chinese or even Shanghai dialect, but when it comes to writing Chinese characters, they are almost illiterate(文盲).Jack is such an example.He never learned to read or write Chinese characters, which he finds mysterious and difficult.From time to time, he files to the US as he does not feel Shanghai is where he comes from.“But when I am in the States, I feel that's not my home either, ”he said.
  At De Gaulle Airport in France, there is a Swiss man who has been living in the waiting–room for a long time because he lost h is passport during his travels.He was refused entry into several countries.But when he was eventually allowed to return to Swizerland, he refused to leave the airport.His reason was very simple- “I am sure who I am.I need no acknowledgement from others, ” he said during an interview.For th is reason he was honored by the Western media as “the Hero of identity.”
  As the Internet becomes more and more popular, the problem of identity becomes more serious.In a virtual world, people can have different addresses registered with different names.In the Internet chat room, even one's gender(性别)is hard to determine.It seems that in the glohal village, people are saying hello every day to each other without knowing whom they are talking to.
  What will be the next crisis(危机)of identity?With the development of cloning technology, it might be: who is the real “I” ?
The crisis of identity.
The Swiss man had to live in De Gaulle Airport in France because ________.
he couldn't afford to live in a hotel
he couldn't prove who he was
A “banana” in the passage is in fact an ________.
American born in Asia
America–born Asian
We can infer from the passage that the author believes ________.
people don't need to worry about identity
来源:2012届河北省郑口中学高三年级12月月考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
In the modern world more and more people meet the problem of identity.The most interesting example is that of a so – called “banana”, which refers to an American who has an Asian face but holds Western values.In Shanghai, there now live a group of people from abroad.They look no different from the locals and speak fluent Chinese or even Shanghai dialect, but when it comes to writing Chinese characters, they are almost illiterate(文盲).Jack is such an example.He never learned to read or write Chinese characters, which he finds mysterious and difficult.From time to time, he files to the US as he does not feel Shanghai is where he comes from.“But when I am in the States, I feel that’s not my home either,” he said.At De Gaulle Airport in France, there is a Swiss man who has been living in the waiting – room for a long time because he lost h is passport during his travels.He was refused entry into several countries.But when he was eventually allowed to return to Swizerland, he refused to leave the airport.His reason was very simple—“I am sure who I am.I need no acknowledgement from others,” he said during an interview.For th is reason& he was honored by the Western media as “the Hero of identity.”As the Internet becomes more and more popular, the problem of identity becomes more serious.In a virtual world, people can have different addresses registered with different names.In the Internet chat room, even one’s gender(性别) is hard to determine.It seems that in the glohal village, people are saying hello every day to each other without knowing whom they are talking to.What will be the next crisis(危机) of identity? With the development of cloning technology, it might be: who is the real “I”?【小题1】What does the passage mainly talk about?A.The importance of identity.B.The crisis of identity.C.Differences between Eastern and Western cultures.D.Difficulty in living in foreign counties.【小题2】The Swiss man had to live in De Gaulle Airport in France because&&&&&&. A.he needed to board a plane at any time B.he couldn’t afford to live in a hotel C.he needed others acknowledgement D.he couldn’t prove who he was65.A “banana” in the passage is in fact an&&&&&. A.American traveling to Asia&& B.American keeping Eastern culture C.American born in Asia&&& D.America – born Asian【小题3】We can infer from the passage that the author believes&&&&&&.A.there will be more problems relating to identity in the futureB.Internet technology helps solve problems of identityC.only people traveling abroad have problems of identityD.people don’t need to worry about identity
来源:学年河北省高三年级12月月考英语试题
题型:阅读理解
In the modern world more and more people meetthe problem of identity.Themost interesting example is that of a so – called “banana”, which refersto an American who has an Asian face but holds Western values.In Shanghai, there now live a group of peoplefrom abroad.They look nodifferent from the locals and speak fluent Chinese or even Shanghai dialect,but when it comes to writing Chinese characters, they are almost illiterate(文盲).Jack is such an example.He never learned toread or write Chinese characters, which he finds mysterious and difficult.From time to time, he files to the US as he does not feel Shanghaiis where he comes from.“But when I am in the States, Ifeel that’s not my home either,” he said.At De Gaulle Airport in France, there is aSwiss man who has been living in the waiting – room for a long time because helost h is passport during his travels.He was refused entry into several countries.Butwhen he was eventually allowed to return to Swizerland, he refused to leave theairport.His reason was very simple—“I am sure who I am.I need no acknowledgement from others,” he said during an interview.For th is reason& he was honored by the Western media as “theHero of identity.”As the Internet becomes more and morepopular, the problem of identity becomes more serious.In a virtual world, people can havedifferent addresses registered with different names.Inthe Internet chat room, even one’s gender(性别) is hardto determine.It seems that in the glohal village,people are saying hello every day to each other without knowing whom they aretalking to.What will be the next crisis(危机) of identity? With the developmentof cloning technology, it might be: who is the real “I”?1.What does the passage mainly talk about?&& A.The importance of identity.&& B.The crisis of identity.&& C.Differences between Eastern andWestern cultures.&& D.Difficulty in living in foreigncounties.2.The Swiss man had to live in De GaulleAirport in France because&&&&&& .&& A.he needed to board a plane at any time&& B.he couldn’t afford to live in a hotel&& C.he needed others acknowledgement&& D.he couldn’t prove who he was65.A “banana” in the passage is in factan&&&&& .&& A.American traveling to Asia&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.American keeping Eastern culture&& C.American born in Asia&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.America – born Asian3.We can infer from the passage that theauthor believes&&&&&& .&& A.there will be more problems relatingto identity in the future&& B.Internet technology helps solveproblems of identity&& C.only people traveling abroad haveproblems of identity&& D.people don’t need to worry aboutidentity&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【题文】To make          matters worse, Mr.Green lost his job last year.So the family are struggling to make        ends meet.
【解析】考查冠词的用法。这两个空都是固定短语:To make matters worse 使情况更糟的是,make ends meet 收支相抵,量入为出。句意:使情况更糟的是去年格林先生失去了工作。因此这一家人正努力奋斗维持生活。所以选B。
试题“【题文】To make   &...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
Mike hurried to the railway station for the last train but didn"t ____.
A. make it to B. make it C. make
Wearing red can make _______ easier for us to take action.
A. that B. it C. this D. /
根据汉语提示完成句子。
1. 遇到问题应沉着冷静地想办法解决。When you’re in trouble, you should ______ ______ ______ to come up with ideas for it. 2. 我发现和他很难相处。I find ______ ______ ______ ______ along with him. 3. 会议期间所有手机必须关闭。All the mobile phones ______ ______ ______off during the meeting. 4. 今后,千万别忘记锁门。______ ______, make sure the door ______ ______. 5. 服务员已经上了六道菜。Six ______ ______ ______ ______ by waiters.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 卵巢早衰的原因 的文章

随机推荐