体检尿里有隐血,是否与月经有关,因为上午体检,下午...
体检尿里有隐血,是否与月经有关,因为上午...
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状、症状变化等):体检尿里有隐血,是否与月经有关,因为上午体检,下午就来月经了
共1条医生回复
因不能面诊,医生的建议仅供参考
职称:医师
专长:其他
&&已帮助用户:1041
问题分析: 您好,正常尿液中含有极少的血红细胞,单独的尿隐血不能作为诊断疾病的依据,因为正常人正常情况下也可能出现尿隐血。出现这样的情况有可能是和月经有关的,建议您在月经干净以后再去医院做个复查比较放心。意见建议:如果月经干净以后去检查还是有问题的,要配合其他的结果来分析,看看有没有肾脏或尿路感染等。
问月事来了能体检吗
职称:医生会员
专长:内科、上呼吸道感染、
&&已帮助用户:73563
问题分析:月经期间一般不会对体检结果产生影响的,唯一影响的就是尿常规检查。由于女性阴道尿道距离较近。月经期间化验尿常规可能会出现尿中潜血。其他没有影响。意见建议:建议可以参加体检。但是做尿常规是要和化验室大夫说明就可以。或者预约月经过后再查尿常规。
问人工流产两个月后来的月例,来了月例一直反复出血。还...
专长:骨折,颅脑损伤
&&已帮助用户:50500
病情分析: 你好,你的情况可以用保妇康栓,康复凝胶等的治疗,治疗期间最好不要有不良习惯意见建议:忌食辣椒等刺激性食物及饮料,多食瘦肉,鸡肉等高蛋白的食物,不要过于担心,心情不好也会有影响的
问上个月3号上午做,下午来了大姨妈,然后这
专长:肾结石,早泄,椎间盘突出
&&已帮助用户:184779
你好,月经推迟或着提前7天都是属于正常一般是超过十天就要到医院妇科进行妊娩试验和B超等相关检查,即可明确诊断平时保持外阴清洁干燥.切忌搔抓,热水洗烫和使用肥皂内裤忌酒及辛辣或过敏食物.
问尿检检查出hcg跟大姨妈有关嘛
职称:护师
专长:妇产科、
&&已帮助用户:8072
问题分析:你好:尿检HCG是检测是否怀孕,你来月经就排除了怀孕。检测结果是阴性考虑没有怀孕;如果尿HCG是阳性那么考虑是怀孕了。意见建议:建议:因为月经来潮会影响到尿检结果,去医院抽血验个HCG,结果是100%准确的。
问流产后大姨妈少
专长:阴道炎,霉菌性阴道炎,盆腔炎,滴虫性阴道炎,妇科炎症,急性盆腔炎,细菌性阴道炎,老年性阴道炎,急性附件炎
&&已帮助用户:391
问题分析:您好,人工流产手术会造成子宫内膜变薄,导致月经量减少。意见建议:所以您月经量变少和流产是有关系的。建议多吃一些黄豆类的食物,可以补充植物雌激素,促进内膜生长
问月经初潮,乳房发育,和身高都有关吗
专长:月经不调,先兆流产,产后出血
&&已帮助用户:39606
问题分析:你好:关系不大的,月经初潮只是表明女孩子发育进入了新阶段,而不意味着成熟。月经初潮发生在身高突增的后期,这时身高生长速度虽然已经减慢,但并未停止。意见建议:不要担心,如女孩子恢复月经出血后也是可以继续生长发育的还有乳房也会发育。
关注此问题的人还看了
大家都在搜:
医生在线 - 免费健康咨询
随着亚健康人群的增加,各种莫名的病症都找上了门,严重时
“日出而作,日落而息”,随着社会的进展,这种良性的作息
现代社会发展节奏快,生存压力大,人的心理压力也很大,但很多
月经相关标签
免费向百万名医生提问
填写症状 描述信息,如:小孩头不发烧,手脚冰凉,是怎么回事?
无需注册,10分钟内回答
百度联盟推广
百度联盟推广
搜狗联盟推广
评价成功!百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入毕节治疗蜜月阴道炎多少钱
来源:超越一切
原标题:毕节治疗蜜月阴道炎多少钱
  金山雅筑花园在售栋折后均价元平米
  顾琛问:那么公主找我有何事?
  ●苏州首例私倒电瓶液污染环境案一审宣判
  张希慧深入娄底市发改委等部门调研工作
  “Who’s in the house? why don’t you answer me? You are making up a story,” cried Miss Mortimer, almost with a shriek.
  ying frenzy.With the latest round of curbing moves aimed at reining in the runaway housing market in China's major cities, it's unlikely that the property investment surge will continue in these cities. It's also less likely that these curbing measures will trigger a property collapse, as the frenzy, still far from being a fully nationwide
辟谣!网传黄骅抢孩子视频实为抓捕套牌车车主(图)
  Note him well, R he is one of the best soldiers we have in our island, and he comes of gentle blood too. He is the most trusty of all the men-at-arms belonging to my Lord Woodville.
Since the European Parliament had already backed tougher privacy rules, and proposed fines of 5 percent of a company annual global revenues, this again reminded the parliament and the bureaucrats of Brussels that the national government remain ultimately in charge. And Merkel made it clear she wants Europe governance to stay that way.
  Exxon reported third quarter net income of .65 billion, against .24 billion during the same period last year. It was the fourth consecutive quarter of a downturn for the world's largest publicly traded oil company
  hird of the stock it afterwards carried—to sell to Mr. Russell of The Leigh. He invested in a presumably richer country between The Grange and the Eumeralla, and, I should think, never ceased to regret the exchange. The new runs were chiefly cattle country, being well-grassed forest, not over dry in winter, and therefore in those days looked upon
  父母这七把刀刀刀把孩子逼上绝路
  Jagger's bandmate Ronnie Wood, 68, also became a father again in June. The musician welcomed twin baby girls, Gracie Ann and Alice Rose, with wife Sally Humphreys, 38, making him a dad of six.
  Beiqing: the current road rescue industry in Beijing and there is no uniform standard, I hope a standard?
  Jiang Daming that should strive to promote the formation of a stable and healthy development of the real estate of the basic land system, the distinction between indemnificatory housing and commercial housing, the implementation of affordable housing land should be guaranteed, according to supply and demand situation of commercial housing due to urban policy, the establishment of residential land Supply classification management system.
  ●荣威eRX5
The ministry said the three rioters were shot dead at the site and the case is now under investigation.
  Tellhim,""addedMasterPaxhulle,""she'sholdingupalittleglove,andwavingitathim."""
  the role of representatives of the Chinese government. Having a Chinese identity is actually a double-edged sword for private firms seeking to invest abroad. While Chinese firms' technological competitiveness, financial strength and capability in delivering results efficiently give them greater chances of winning bids overseas, the very nat
  On the 12th December I was called before the Repatriation Committee (Conseil de Rapatriement), the members of which—three doctors—seeing the progress I had made, decided to keep me in the hospital for another fortnight, at the end of which period, if no relapse had occurred, I could return to my corps. It is hardly[Pg 254] necessary to state that this decision was very agreeable to me, for I had feared that these officers would order my return to A and once assured of the realisation of my desires, I improved rapidly in health and strength. Sometimes, when I suspected a slight attack of fever, I "faked" my temperature, lest the doctor who examined my "chart" each day should take another view of my case, and send me up again before the Committee. I trust, however, that this confession of my fault will bring with it forgiveness for the trick played upon my kind and trusting nurse.
  ●惠阳:力争年人均突破万元
  I got a lot of insight into females in general from being in a close relationship with her, the star added. "I used a lot of that when writing on the songs, because a lot of the songs are relationship-based."
Mohaler! A photo posted by Sam Hunt (@samhuntmusic) on Oct 29, 2016 at 1:47pm PDT
  dustry.
  Conor thereupon proposes to send ambassadors to them to solicit their return. He takes Conall Cearnach apart and asks him if he will go, and what would he do should the sons of[Pg 311] Usnach be slain while under his protection. Conall answers that he would slay without mercy any Ultonian who dared to touch one of them. So does Cuchulain. Fergus ma
  At the meeting, the Union's first rotating president, president of Wu Yunsong in his speech, said in 2017, 'government + capital + platform' three effective interaction gradually formed, the pattern of healthy development will initially take shape. 'Reckless supervision, operation of rough enterprises will be eliminated, the industry entered a substantial increase in the threshold,' live + + 'will continue to expand the content and boundaries, the emergence of ecological ecological trends, Baotuan cooperation will become a new platform for live life. the way. \u0026 R
  ●文章谈出轨分了就分了没有遗憾而姚笛却不这么说
  Thewhite,daintycraftswayedeversogentlyontheslightswellandSkippywaslostinenvy.HebethoughthimselfofthesprawlinguncouthbargeandforamomentwonderedwwhyamanofJosiahFlint’ssortcouldownthisdainty,spotlessyachtwhilehisfatherwhowantedsomuchtobehonesthadnoteventheworthofthehard-earnedbarge.
  hentheyaregoingmad,asIhaveheard,alwaystakeuptheideathattheyarepersecutedorwrongedsomehow.WhatifSarah’smindwastottering,andhappeningtocatchsightofthisyoungman,quiteastranger,andverylikelytocatchhereye,herfancytookholdofhimasthepersonthatwasschemingagainsther?ThemoreIthoughtoverthis,thethoughitwasadreadfulthingtothinkthatone’so
  Linn?usunitedunderthecommontitleofPelicans,theCormorants,theBoobies,andseveralotherbirds,whichdifferfromthetypicalspeciesofthegenusbymanyimportantcharacters,thechiefpointofagreementbetweenthemconsistingintheformandextentofthemembranewhichunitesthetoes.TheLinneangrouphassubsequentlybeenraisedtotherankofafamily,anditscomponentpartsformseveraldistinctgenera,thatwhichcomprehendsthetruePelicans,thegenusOnocrotalusofBrisson,beingcharacterizedasfollows.Theirbillisofverygreatlength,straight,broad,flattenedabove,andterthelowermandibleconsistsoftwolateralbranches,unitedatthepoint,andhavinginterposedbetweenthemamembranouspouchcapableotheirfourtoesareallenvelopedtotheveryapetheirlegsareshort,strong,andmaintainthebodyinastateofequilibrium,theirlowerpartbeingentirelydestituteoffeathers.
  “Mrs. Saltoun,” said I, “I don’t know really what you will think of me. I am going to take her for my maid.”
  ●有智慧才能飞得更高智慧与财运齐飞的三大生肖!
  闽作品入选参展人与自然艺术展.火星恐住不下万人火星计划遭质疑
  greatest in the kingdom of heaven," asking how could that be said of any[Pg 150] man. Maximus, ingeniously replied Seachnall, does not here mean "greatest," but only "very great." He then disclosed to his uncle that he himself was the object of the poem, and asked—like all bards—for the reward for it, whereupon Patrick promised that to all who r
  There have been few safety issues in legacy operations with the Edvard Grieg field or for Aker BP itself.
使用第三方账号登录
①凡本网注明“来源:梅州网(包括梅州日报)”的所有文字、图片稿件,版权均属梅州日报社所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经梅州日报社授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。违反上述声明者,梅州日报社将追究其相关法律责任。
②本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性,本网不承担此类稿件侵权行为的连带责任。
③如您因作品内容、版权等问题需要与本网联络,请在15天内来电或者联系mzrbw@meizhou.cn。
菲律宾太阳城首页又坐上了周王府大总管的
主办单位:广东客都文化发展有限公司、梅州日报社、梅州市广播电视台&&Copyright&&&&&All Rights Reserved.
有奖纠错:&&报纸征订:&&报纸广告:&&网站热线:&&经营QQ:&技术QQ:&
梅州网版权所有,未经书面授权,严禁转载。&&&&&
毕节治疗蜜月阴道炎多少钱毕节结婚十月了一直没有怀孕,毕节处女膜修补大概多少钱,毕节薇薇人流技术,毕节结婚十月了还没有怀孕正常吗,毕节结婚七月了一直没有怀孕,毕节什么是念珠菌性阴道炎
新三板年融资规模将超过亿元人民币积分赛首日:迅猛轻取汉宫鏖战不敌虎牙.腾信股份及实控人涉嫌向最高院原副院长之子行贿蚂蚁快线月月不吃土钞票轻松取来甜心昆凌也变"招黑体"周杰伦罕见发声霸气护妻精彩回顾高中语文考试常备知识点大全必备收藏帖!滑雪行业模式的下半场机会何在?美元两周涨幅个月最大金价暴跌逼近一千二.李彦宏央视曝无人车时间表:三年商用五年量产!星空棋牌星空棋牌【新疆时时彩开奖】官方推荐最欣欣旅游高级顾问项超:我于客户亦师亦友开罗电影节举办中国之夜活动第一次牵手新一代幸福心起点朴槿惠要求严查涉贿釜山地标项目被疑系转移视线新买七座面包车有瑕疵松滋车主怀疑买到了翻新车终于迎来换代车展实拍东风日产新骐达月日起南京长江隧道可小时通行汇通网月日讯张一山黄子韬胡歌黄建华男星扮女装一个比一个妖艳.1%有你的包裹吗?贵阳一快递仓库失火百件包裹烧毁来源:天中晚报艺考来了!美术类专业省统考率先登场报名考试都在下个月!快讯一心一爱一持支部品牌建设政治学习今日举行法国不败金童:中国功夫花拳绣腿让你们认识我缙云烧饼品牌战略发展规划通过评审滦平县井上村朱纪坤王长伶夫妇无惧烈火勇救乡邻张曼玉新单曲国内上线心血之作带来另类之声杨玏张雪迎张超深陷虐恋朱亚文王丽坤新剧曝光新加坡大学私立本科申请须知美国月子中心直接从中国聘月嫂或涉签证欺诈解放军武器装备进步神速但有一点可能还是输给美军鲁尼就醉酒事件正式道歉英足总将制定新规美国总统微信之父:特朗普和张小龙的手机谁更牛第四届尼山世界文明论坛闭幕共同迈向绿色简约的生活邹市明携妻参加婚礼冉莹颖穿黑蕾丝露半球温州楠溪江里抓了条长着大吸盘的鱼白鲨殒命厦岛内沙滩浑身伤痕疑死于海豚围殴河南遭遇大雾天气全省多条高速公路实施交通管制第十一届湖南省委班子亮相杜家毫当选省委书记超过小时收费速递易不调整快递:等于是在抢钱.com百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入404 Not Found
The requested URL /qrkmc/bjhmfcyydr// was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at

我要回帖

更多关于 潜血2 的文章

随机推荐