我是一名高中生一般几点睡觉,每天大约十一点半睡觉,五点四十五醒来,可早上还是要睡一俩节课,午睡后,下午还是睡,

我早晨五点半起床,六点钟吃早饭。六点二十骑自行车去上学,大概七点二十到达学校。七点半开始上晨读课。八点钟做早操,八点二十开始上第一节课。每节课四十分钟,下课休息十分钟。上午我们上四节课就吃中午饭。然后十二点半我们开始午休课,午休三十分钟后休息十分钟,就开始上下午的第一节课,下午我们上三节课后三点四十五放学。放学后我就和我的弟弟一起骑自行车回家。回家后就写作业,然后吃饭。晚上我们一起看电视。八点钟洗脸、洗脚。八点半睡觉。 的翻译是:5:30 A.M. I got up at six o'clock for breakfast. 62 goes to school by bike, about 72 arrived at the school. Started morning reading lessons at 7:30. Eight o'clock to exercising, start first class 82. Each lesson 40 minute, ten-minute break class. We have four classes in the morning to eat lunch. We
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我早晨五点半起床,六点钟吃早饭。六点二十骑自行车去上学,大概七点二十到达学校。七点半开始上晨读课。八点钟做早操,八点二十开始上第一节课。每节课四十分钟,下课休息十分钟。上午我们上四节课就吃中午饭。然后十二点半我们开始午休课,午休三十分钟后休息十分钟,就开始上下午的第一节课,下午我们上三节课后三点四十五放学。放学后我就和我的弟弟一起骑自行车回家。回家后就写作业,然后吃饭。晚上我们一起看电视。八点钟洗脸、洗脚。八点半睡觉。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I get up at half past five, six o'clock breakfast. Six twenty bike to school, about seven twenty get to school. Start at half past seven on the morning reading lesson. Do morning exercises at eight o'clock, eight twenty began the first class on. Each lesson forty minutes, rest for ten minutes after
5:30 A.M. I got up at six o'clock for breakfast. 62 goes to school by bike, about 72 arrived at the school. Started morning reading lessons at 7:30. Eight o'clock to exercising, start first class 82. Each lesson 40 minute, ten-minute break class. We have four classes in the morning to eat lunch. We
正在翻译,请等待...
I and half the five o'clock in the mornings get out of bed, six o'clock have the breakfast.6.2 ten rides the bicycle to go to school, probably 7.2 ten arrives the school.Seven and half start the early morning to read the class.Eight o'clock make the morning exercise, 8.2 ten start the first class.Ea
相关内容&a分两次注射TPU。 Divides two times to inject TPU. & a和父母朋友的争吵 正在翻译,请等待... & a虽然下着小雨,但我们仍然很开心 Although was having the light rain, but we very were still happy & a摆脱,逃离 Gets rid, flees & a外置恒流电源 Outside sets at the constant flow power source & athe previous day 日前 & aIs
,It's not mine,it'
hers. 这个您的球?没有,它不是我的, it她的。 & a迫切过四级 Urgent four levels & a请带我多多照顾市场 Invites to lead me very much to look after the market & ai am in america 我在美国 & aINSTITUTIONAL LOGIN 协会注册 & a你平时想做爱了怎么办? How did you usually want to make love have managed? & a认识您我很高兴。请问您现在在哪个城市? Knew your I am very happy.Which city ask you now in? & a我们一起加油,一起努力,一起进步,一起奋斗
以后再一起冲刺
小球转动大球 We refuel together, diligently, together progresses together, struggles together Later again together will sprint The pellet rotates the big ball & a五千六百一十 5610 & a能给我介绍一席湄公河的历史吗? Can give me to introduce a Mekong River's history? & aPersists own insistenc 坚持拥有insistenc & aHe would be willing to buy anything to his baby! 他会是愿意买任何东西对他的婴孩! & asubroutines and traverses a computational tree, we do not 子程序和横断一棵计算树,我们不 & afinalstrike3d finalstrike3d & a驶电动车.请您在一个空旷的场地练习并完全掌握驾驶,切勿单手骑行。
& aOpportunity or hard-working? 机会或勤勉? & aYour
her 您的词 伤害她 & aAt last,the music died_. 在为时,音乐died_。 & a以的名义注册,你入股的方式经营 正在翻译,请等待...
& aBlackInterweaves BlackInterweaves & aIn school, I have to take a lot of lessons. Some are interesting while some are boring. But it’s the responsibility of the students to learn them all well. I have to try my best. During my growing time, a lot of trouble worried me. That’s awful and makes me blue.
& aYou can borrow them from it. 您能从它借用他们。 & aI canfind the key I canfind钥匙 & a你这又是何苦? Why bother your is this also? & ait is said that behind every shower of rain in life lies a potential rainbow 据说在每阵阵雨之后在生活中说谎一条潜在的彩虹 & a听磁带或参加英语俱乐部提高你的听力技能 Listens to the magnetic tape or the participation English club enhances your hearing skill & aI'm sure you all will have a good time 我是肯定的您全部将有一一味寻欢作乐 & awhat you did at school 什么您做了在学校 & a不仅我而且是史密斯一家见到那个把校长带走的不明飞行物 Not only I moreover am Smith one saw that the unidentified flying object which carries off principal & athis stockholders
right is a inscribed 这种股东权利是题写的 & a防止重复使用,用后由用户专门作销毁处理 正在翻译,请等待...
& aD.concerned about D.concerned & ajack doesn t play TV games.Cindy doesn t play TV games,either. 起重器doesn t戏剧电视比赛。Cindy doesn t戏剧电视比赛,二者之一。 & aeven for probematic floor plans renova nr.1 comprimo 为probematic楼面布置图renova nr.1 comprimo & aof the current state of the art.
& ashangxin shangxin & aThe bank should not have transferred the money to the wrong account because the account didn't match to the name of account 因为帐户没有配比到帐户的名字银行不应该转交金钱错误帐户 & agrows a new rice crop 生长一片新的米庄稼 & atel line type 电话线类型 & aand transducers for special applications, such as the inspection of course grained material. 当然并且变换装置为特别应用,例如检查成颗粒状的材料。 & aAda English is very good you do! Ada英语是非常好您! & a你们打算做什么? You planned what makes? & aOne survey suggested this number could be as high as eightly percent 一次勘测建议这个数字可能是一样高象eightly百分之 & amutually agreeable format 相互愉快的格式 & a我们都为那个老人感到遗憾 We all feel the regret for that old person & a-尘如过眼云烟! -目の霧のように塵を払いなさい! & a你正在强奸 You are raping & al'mdaming. l'mlinging. l'mdaming。 & ahappy gardening 正在翻译,请等待...
& atouch tone 按键式 & a我早晨五点半起床,六点钟吃早饭。六点二十骑自行车去上学,大概七点二十到达学校。七点半开始上晨读课。八点钟做早操,八点二十开始上第一节课。每节课四十分钟,下课休息十分钟。上午我们上四节课就吃中午饭。然后十二点半我们开始午休课,午休三十分钟后休息十分钟,就开始上下午的第一节课,下午我们上三节课后三点四十五放学。放学后我就和我的弟弟一起骑自行车回家。回家后就写作业,然后吃饭。晚上我们一起看电视。八点钟洗脸、洗脚。八点半睡觉。 I and half the five o'clock in the mornings get out of bed, six o'clock have the breakfast.6.2 ten rides the bicycle to go to school, probably 7.2 ten arrives the school.Seven and half start the early morning to read the class.Eight o'clock make the morning exercise, 8.2 ten start the first class.Ea &

我要回帖

更多关于 高中生上课睡觉 的文章

随机推荐