You don't know me and you don'i don t know my name出自那首歌

抱歉,没有找到与&BET YOU DON'T KNOW(English Version) 克莉丝朵&凯儿& 相关的歌词
检查输入的内容是否有误
减少关键字长度
在搜狗网页中查找You don t know me,you don t even care找歌 其中一句歌词 有谁知道是社么歌么
青宁407qKu
AUGUSTANA - BOSTON In the light of the sun,is there anyone?Oh it has begun...Oh dear you look so lost,eyes are red and tears are shed,This world you must've crossed...you said...You don't know me,you don't even care,oh yeah,She said You don't know me,and you don't wear my chains...oh yeah,Essential yet appealed,carry all your thoughts across An open field,When flowers gaze at you...they're not the only ones who cry When they see you You said...You don't know me,you don't even care,oh yeah,She said You don't know me,and you don't wear my chains...oh yeah,She said I think I'll go to Boston...I think I'll start a new life,I think I'll start it over,where no one knows my name,I'll get out of California,I'm tired of the weather,I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...I think I'll go to Boston,I think that I'm just tired I think I need a new town,to leave this all behind...I think I need a sunrise,I'm tired of the sunset,I hear it's nice in the Summer,some snow would be nice...oh yeah,Boston...where no one knows my name...yeah Where no one knows my name...Where no one knows my name...Yeah Boston...Where no one knows my name./m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=AUGUSTANA+-+BOSTON+&lm=-1
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name (Piano &amp高清MV下载_MP4歌曲_ MV下载网
您所在位置:&&&&&&&&&&
我要评分:
正在播放 Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name (Piano &amp MV
人气:加载中...
更新日期: 19:48
其他相关视频
Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name (Piano &ampMV评论
其他视频排行
Alicia Keys ..MV歌词
The Mile After - Piano Song
honest to god I don’t even remember... I don’t think that i’ve honest, today, I don’ I had to fall on the floor for your h you tell me how you’d love you say it a lot, but she
I believed her and i’m starting to think that i’ll believe you too, but first I have to know... that you’ just leave me whole and i’ never let me go and let me know if I and I need you to know to just wait for me to trust and hold on because no matter what you say you can’t stop the world that’
honest to god I don’t even remember... I don’t think that i’ve honest, today, I don’ I had to fall on the floor for your h you tell me how you’d love you say it a lot, but she
I believed her and i’m starting to think that i’ll believe you too, but first I have to know... that you’ just leave me whole and i’ never let me go and let me know if I and I need you to know to just wait for me to trust and hold on because no matter what you say you can’t stop the world that’
i’ve lied when i’ve said ’I love you’ before... with you, I don’t have to lie anymore...
I believed her and i’m starting to think that i’ll believe you too, but first I have to know...
that you’ just leave me whole and i’ never let me go and let me know if I and I need you to know to just wait for me to trust and hold on because no matter what you say you can’t stop the world that’Baby, baby, baby. From the day I saw you. I really, really wanted to catch your eye. There’s something special bout you. I must really like you. Cause not a lot of guys are worth my time, no. Ooh baby, baby, baby. It's getting’ kinda crazy. Cause you are takin’ over my mind.
And it feels like? Ooh! You don’t know my name. I swear. It feels like. Ooh! You don't know my name. Round and round and round we go. Will you ever know?
Oh! Baby, baby, baby. I see us on our first date. You’re doin’ everything that makes me smile. And when we had our first kiss. It happened on a Thursday. Ooh it set my soul on fire. Ooh baby, baby, baby! I can't wait for the first time. My imagination’s runnin’ wild.
It feels like. Ooh! You don’t know my name. And I swear it baby. It feels like Ooh! You don’t know my name... Round and round and round we go. Will you ever know?
(See, he don’t even know what he’s doin’ to me. I be feelin’ all crazy inside. I’m feelin’ like...)
I‘m doing nothing’ I’ve ever done for anyone’s attention. Take notice of what’s in front of you cause did I mention you about to miss a good thing? And you’ll never know how good it feels to have all of my affection. And you’ll never get a chance to experience my loving. Cause my loving feel’s like...
Ooh! You don't know my name. Round and round and round we go. Will you ever know? And I swear It feels like. Ooh! You don't know my name. Round and round and round we go. Will you ever know?
Will you ever know it? No, no, no, no, no. No, no. Will you ever know it? (Imma have to just go head and call this boy...).
Hello…? Can I speak to, to Michael? Oh, hey how you doing? Uh, I feel kinda silly doin’ this but uh, this is the waitress from the coffee house on 39th and Lenox, you know the one with the braids?…yeah Well I see you on Wednesdays all the time, you come in every Wednesday on your lunch break I think, and you always order the special, with the hot chocolate. My manager be tripping and stuff, talking about we gotta use water, but I always use some milk and cream for you cause, I think you kinda sweet. Anyway, you always got on some fly blue suit and your cufflinks are shining all bright. So what you do? Oh word? Yeah that’s interesting. Look man I mean, I don't wanna waste your time I know girls don't usually do this, but I was wondering if maybe we could get together outside the restaurant one day? You know cause I do look a lot different outside my work clothes. I mean we could just go across the street to the park right hear. Wait, hold up my... my cell phone, breaking up, hold up, can you hear me now? Yeah, so what day did you say? Oh yeah, Thursday’s perfect.
And it feels like Ooh! You don’t know my name Round and round and round we go Will you ever know? Baby, baby I swear. It’s like Ooh! You don't know my name. No, no, no. Round and round and round we go Will you ever know?
And it feels like Ooh! You don’t know my name Round and round and round we go Will you ever know? And I swear on my mother and father It feels like Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh…..You don’t know my name Round and round and round we go Will you ever know?If You Don't Know Me By Now 求中文歌词!!!
If You Don't Know Me By Now 求中文歌词!!!
歌手:Simply Red 专辑:In Love With You
If you don't know me by now
You will never never never know me
All the things that we've been through
You should understand me like
I understand you
Now girl I know the difference
between right and wrong
I ain't gonna do nothing
to break up our happy home
Oh don't get so excited when