吉林哪家上海治疗大三阳哪家好?to be a model student

A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
  Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model
  student.
  However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man
  without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man
  can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making
  friends with him.
  你介意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。
  然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第
  二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人
  会考虑和他交朋友的。
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
How to be a Model Student
作者:风过留情
来源:sanwen.net
  & I want to be a model student. What shall I do?  
  & I should be polite. I should study hard. I should capful and helpful. I should walk in the corridors. I should throw rubbish in the bin. I should be quiet in the library. I shouldn’t walk and run on the grass. I shouldn’t throw rubbish on the floor. I shouldn’t run in the corridors. I shouldn’t fight. I shouldn’t be noisy in the library.  
  &How about you?  
热门课程推荐热词搜索:
您现在的位置:
How to be a model student
小故事网 时间: 作文字数: 500字
I want to be a good student. Firstly, I should be never late for school every day. In the class, I must listen to the teacher attentively and do my homework carefully. Secondly, it&s a good idea to get on well with my classmates. I&ll try my best to help others, because to help others is to help myself. Thirdly, I will do more physical exercise and take part in different kinds of activities. It&s important for me to keep healthy. In addition, I will help my parents do some housework after school. I&m sure I will be a good student soon.
对作文的表态全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
您现在的位置: &
中考英语作文:A Model Student
来源:中考网整理&&&&作者:若冰&&&& 07:15:29
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2016中考一路陪伴同行!
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 太原大三阳医院哪家好 的文章

随机推荐