腿上起了一个疮怎样检查食道癌是癌有事吗

癌症可以治好了两天见效,腿肿摸上药效果最好一个小时就能知道有事请和张先生连续_百度知道
癌症可以治好了两天见效,腿肿摸上药效果最好一个小时就能知道有事请和张先生连续
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Lin Fei: I must return to China. With a good command201 of English I can easily find a very good job either as an English teacher or as an interpreter.Lin Fei: Good morning Mr Wang. I plan to apply for a Officer: All right. Glad to have talked with you.student visa to the U.K. Could you tell me how I should Goodbye.prepare for this Lin Fei: Goodbye. Wang: Yes. First get 2 Application Forms and haveone filled in English and the other in Chinese. 202Lin Fei: But where can I get the Form Wang: It can be downloaded from the Embassys Stewardess: Passport please.website and its also available from most branches of the Lin Fei: Here you are.CITIC Industrial Bank free of charge. Stewardess: Please have all your luggage examinedLin Fei: What else do I need to prepare here. ... Now would you please put your luggage on the Wang: Quite a lot Two passport photos your passport scale and show me your ticket pleasethe Notice of Admission your diploma transcripts of Lin Fei: Here you are. ... Is my luggage overweightyour courses and grades and the results of your IELTS Stewardess: Its all right. Now please put these labels ontest etc. the luggage. ... All right here are your passport andLin Fei: Thank you very much for all this info... ticket. This is your boarding pass for the flight. Youll Wang: Any time board from Gate 10A. Lin Fei: Thank you very much. Goodbye.Secretary: The U.K. Embassy-Beijings Nonimmigrant Stewardess: Thank you. Have a nice flight.Visa Unit. Can I help youLin Fei: Yes Madam. Id like to make an interview Stewardess: Good afternoon sir. Welcome aboardappointment with the visa officer please. Lin Fei: Good afternoon. My seat is in theSecretary: Have you filled the Application Forms and non-smoking section. Where is it exactlygot the documents ready as required Stewardess: This way please. Thats your seat by theLin Fei: Yes. window.Secretary: Your name please Lin Fei: Thank you.Lin Fei: My name is Lin Fei. Stewardess: My pleasure. Please be seated. The plane isSecretary: Thank you. Your appointment date is July 6 about to take off.15:00 and your number is 44.Lin Fei: July 6 15:00 No.44. Thank you... Stewardess: What can I do for you Lin Fei: A glass of orange juice please.Lin Fei: By the way how much is the application fee Stewardess: Just a moment please. ... Here you are.please Lin Fei: Thank you. By the way Id like to watch theSecretary: Its RMB830. movie on screen but I cant get the sound to work.Lin Fei: Is it refundable Stewardess: You need to use this button here.Secretary: No. Lin Fei: Oh I see. Thank you.Lin Fei: Is there anything I am not supposed to bring to Stewardess: What do you want sir Beef or chickenmy appointment Lin Fei: Beef please.Secretary: For security reasons you should not bring any Stewardess: Anything to drinkcellular phone beeper briefcase or handbag. Lin Fei: Yes. Beer please.Lin Fei: Many thanks. Stewardess: Enjoy yourself sir.Secretary: My pleasure. Lin Fei: Thank youOfficer: Mr. Lin why do you want to go to the United Lin Fei: What flights do you have from Beijing toKingdom London next TuesdayLin Fei: I want to learn English and learn about the Assistant: Just a second and Ill find out whats available.culture there. Here is my Notice of Admission from the Lin Fei: I need an economy ticket.London Language Institute. Assistant: British Airlines has a flight leaving at 13:30.Officer: Do you plan to work during your spare time Lin Fei: I guess thats OK.Lin Fei: No sir. But I may try to find a job during Assistant: May I have your name pleasevacations if Im permitted. Lin Fei: Yes. Im Lin Fei.Officer: Do you worry about your tuition and living Assistant: Please come to collect the ticket and pay for itexpenses in Britain before next Monday.Lin Fei: Not at all sir. This is my passbook. Lin Fei: By the way what time should I checkOfficer: What will you do after you have completed your instudy Assistant: Please arrive at the airport half an hour beforedeparture time. Officer: Would you mind opening it Lin Fei: Not at all. Do I have to pay duty on them203 Officer: No. Whats in the bag Lin Fei: The gifts as I have said.Lin Fei: Excuse me but could you tell me where I can Officer: Please put them on the counter.claim my baggage please Lin Fei: Sure.Officer: You just go to the baggage claim area and its in Officer: Im afraid well have to charge you some duty onthe center of the hall over there. the liquor. Please proceed to the next hall and pay theLin Fei: Thank you. By the way where should I go duty there.through the CustomsOfficer: After youve collected your baggage you can go Officer: Can I help youto that hall. The Customs is right there. Lin Fei: I need to pay the duty on the liquor Im carrying.Lin Fei: Thank you very much. Officer: Could you show me the Declaration FormOfficer: Youre welcome. please Lin Fei: Here you are.Officer: Show me your passport please. Officer: Yes. Youre carrying 6 bottles of liquor and wellLin Fei: Here you are. tax you 15 each. Thatll be 30 pounds please.Officer: Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form Lin Fei: Here you are.please. Officer: Here is your receipt. Youre through with theLin Fei: Yes. customs formalities.Officer: Any arms munitions living plants or animals Lin Fei: Thank you.Lin Fei: No.Officer: Any cigarettes or liquorLin Fei: Yes. Ive brought some cigarettes and liquor as 204gifts for my friends in Britain.Officer: How much foreign currency are you carrying Lin Fei: David Im looking for an apartment. Do youLin Fei: 2000 pounds s know where I could go for information David: Let me see. There are several ways to find an203 apartment. You may look over the ads in the college andLin Fei: Excuse me but could you tell me where I can local newspapers. But the best way is to consult theclaim my baggage please Housing Office on campus.Officer: You just go to the baggage claim area and its in Lin Fei: Thank you. I think Ill go to the Housing Officethe center of the hall over there. right away.Lin Fei: Thank you. By the way where should I go David: Yes. Youd better go before its too late.through the Customs Lin Fei: I really appreciate your advice.Officer: After youve collected your baggage you can go David: Youre very welcome. Good luck and dont forgetto that hall. The Customs is right there. to call me up as soon as you get settled down.Lin Fei: Thank you very much. Lin Fei: I will. Goodbye and have a nice day.Officer: Youre welcome.Officer: Show me your passport please. Assistant: Hi. What can I do for youLin Fei: Here you are. Lin Fei: Hi. I applied for accommodation before comingOfficer: Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form and my name is Lin Fei from China.please. Assistant: Wait a minute please. Yes your name is onLin Fei: Yes. the list.Officer: Any arms munitions living plants or animals Lin Fei: Thats very good.Lin Fei: No. Assistant: Would you plan to live on-campus orOfficer: Any cigarettes or liquor off-campusLin Fei: Yes. Ive brought some cigarettes and liquor as Lin Fei: Well I dont know. I want to pay a visit to thegifts for my friends in Britain. accommodation before I make my decision.Officer: How much foreign currency are you carrying Assistant: Why not But please let us know as soon asLin Fei: 2000 pounds sir. you make up your mind.Officer: Please make a record of it here. Anything else to Lin Fei: I will. Thank you very much.declareLin Fei: No sir. Lin Fei: Hello Mr Wilson. I saw your advertisement quotApartment to Letquot in todays newspaper. Is it stillOfficer: Whats in the suitcase availableLin Fei: My personal effects. Landlord: Yes. Come right in and have a look around.Lin Fei: Oh its quite roomy and airy. How much is it tomorrow mornings discussion. Im sorry but I cantLandlord: The monthly rent is 240 pounds if you think come.its O.K. Professor: Whats the problemLin Fei: Well Id like to take it if you can drop the rent Lin Fei: Ive got a temperature and have felt bad forto 200 pounds. several days.Landlord: Deal When do you want to move in Professor: Im sorry to hear that. It sounds like you needLin Fei: How about next week a good rest then.Landlord: Fine. Here is the lease. Please sign and return Lin Fei: Will you manage to find someone else to chairit to me as soon as possible. the discussionLin Fei: OK. Professor: Im sure I can. Please dont worry. I hope you recover soonWilson: Welcome to your new home Mr... Lin Fei: Thank you very much Professor Smith.Lin Fei: Lin. Pleased to meet you Professor: Goodbye.Wilson: Pleased to meet you too My name is AlexanderWilson. Call me Alex. Operator: This is the Overseas Operator. What can I doLin Fei: Yes Alex. for youWilson: I wont charge you anything for electricity and Lin Fei: Yes operator. I want to make a collect call to thegas. And you can use the kitchen as much as you like. following number: country code 86 area code 10Lin Fei: Its very kind of you Alex. .Wilson: Do make yourself feel at home. Operator: Your name pleaseLin Fei: Im already home. Lin Fei: Lin Fei.Wilson: Ha-ha-ha Operator: What number are you calling from Lin Fei: Area code 71
Operator: Thank you. Father: HelloLin Fei: Hello May I speak to Mr David Wang please Operator: Will you accept a collect call from Lin FeiDavid: Speaking. Father: Lin Fei Oh yes of course.Lin Fei: Hi David This is Lin Fei. Im calling to tell Operator: Go ahead sir.you Ive rented a nice apartment and moved in yesterday. Lin Fei: Hi dad How are you ...David: CongratulationsLin Fei: My address is 86 Elm Street. The landlord is 206called Mr Alexander Wilson. My phone number here is564-7783. Please drop in whenever you feel like it. Clerk: Can I help youDavid: Thanks. I will. Lin Fei: Yes. I want to send a registered air-mail letter toLin Fei: Bye-bye China.David: Bye Clerk: OK. Thatll be 60p for postage and 20p for registration. That comes to 80p please. Lin Fei: Hello May I speak to Mr. Harris please Lin Fei: Here is 1 pound.Mrs. Harris: Hello He is not in at this moment. May I Clerk: Here is your change.
神棍一个,鉴定完毕!
骗子一个。
啥意意?!你要问圣马?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一年前因乳腺癌做过切除手术 现在恢复还可以 最近腿上长了一个疙瘩 会疼 有事吗 急求!谢谢_百度知道
一年前因乳腺癌做过切除手术 现在恢复还可以 最近腿上长了一个疙瘩 会疼 有事吗 急求!谢谢
提问者采纳
应该去医院检查一下,希望不是转移的淋巴结。
提问者评价