在知道团队中找“我的起亚”搜到后一点加入团队就行了,如果你加入我的团队的话。你加入不了的原因可能是团长没有让你通过,我一定会让你加入的你加入我的团队吧,刚建的
团队的名字叫我的起亚。
是关于汽车的?????算了算了。。。。。。。我的兴趣是网游,抱歉哦
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我很抱歉不能加入你们的团队,昨天找老板谈了离职的事,但他不同意我离开,所以我不得不告诉你我不能加入你的团队,并对你邀请我加入你们的团队深表谢意!是什么意思?
我很抱歉不能加入你们的团队,昨天找老板谈了离职的事,但他不同意我离开,所以我不得不告诉你我不能加入你的团队,并对你邀请我加入你们的团队深表谢意!
问题补充:
I am sorry you can not join the team left yesterday to find the boss to talk about things, but he does not agree with my left, so I have to tell you I can not join your team, and you invited me to join your team grateful !
I am sorry that I cannot find yesterday to join your team, talk about the separation of the boss, but he did not agree with me, so I had no choice but to leave tell you and I cannot join your team, and to you for inviting me to join your team is deeply grateful!
I was sorry very much cannot join your team, yesterday asked boss to discuss left job matter, but he did not agree I left, therefore I could not but tell you me not to be able to join your team, and invited me to you to join your team to express deeply the gratitude!
I'm sorry I can't join your team, yesterday the boss leaving to business, but he did not agree with me to leave, so I have to tell you I can't join your team and team thanks you for inviting me to join you!
I'm sorry I can't join your team, yesterday the boss leaving to business, but he did not agree with me to leave, so I have to tell you I can't join your team and team thanksyou for inviting me to join you!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我想加入你们的团队,希望能够予以批准,谢谢!!!_百度知道
我想加入你们的团队,希望能够予以批准,谢谢!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
可以,申请吧
已经申请了。。
来自:求助得到的回答