万事开头难啊,现在正在寻求一个方法啊,你们应该有知道妊娠纹图片看男女方法啊!

& 新闻客户端 &
EMC高管伍戴维谈互联网金融:万事开头难
光明网讯&20日,在乌镇出席首届世界互联网大会的EMC公司亚太与日本地区全球服务部副总裁伍戴维接受了光明网记者的专访,以下为访谈实录:
光明网:中国互联网金融在过去的2013年蓬勃发展,引发了不少赞美之声,同时也有批评,认为其带来了混乱。发展互联网金融已经被写入了中国政府的工作报告,您对于它的有何建议?
<: Hi Mr Wirt, thank you very much for taking the time. It's always great pleasure to have you here. So let's just start the interview and here is my first question: since 2013, Internet finance has boomed, which brings both praises and disorders. To promote some development of Internet finance has been part of Chinese government report. What merit do you think can be helpful to achieve this goal?
伍戴维:在科技的应用方面,肯定是万事开头难。我对中国的状况是很有切身体会的,我们在中国有很多银行账号,但我住在新加坡,只能通过网络来管理它们。我觉得中国互联网金融发展得很顺利,虽然在很多方面都有提高的空间,但和其他经济体一样,都会慢慢在发展中自然地进步。中国面对的问题和其他国家也相似,都是人们大部分还是围绕着实体银行柜台办理金融业务。有个例子让我印象很深,有一个银行要求我和我妻子每年去柜台一次——以此证明我们还活着。
银行的政策条令还是应该跟着市场变化的,但现在中国的状况有个好处就是,在政策的制定上,非常小心谨慎,首先确保不会有大问题出现,我觉得还是对的,小心驶得万年船。
David Wirt: One is that I think it will never be easy to start on a path, in any technology adoption, there are always gonna be difficulties. So I think what's happening in China is fairly personal with me because we have multiple bank accounts in China. I live in Singapore, we manage them over the Internet.
Things actually are relatively smooth. You know, there are always room for improving accessibility, availability, regulatory, as well as bank to audit some rules. So I think what's gonna happen is very similar to other economies where the use of the Internet to allow banking to financial transactions are progressing rather naturally and progressively, because China's challenges, like every other governments' challenges, regulatory famous in some place, are really around people going to branches and doing banking. So here is an example impacts me personally, one of the requirements one of the banks we have requires my wife and I have to show up at the branch once a year to prove that we exist.
So I think the regulatory schemes and bank policies will change over time to allow and adopt roundly. Right now the good news is a regulator (regular) should be conservative to make sure that bad things don't really happen. So you haven't heard major incidents that causing problems. So sometimes slowing cautious progression is actually a beneficial thing. You can watch a little hard to avoid mistakes, this is what I would put.
光明网:您认为,EMC公司在中国市场中遇到的最大的挑战是什么?你们会如何应对?
<: Thanks. What is the greatest challenge EMC is faced with in the Chinese market? And how will EMC tackle with it?
伍戴维:我觉得遇到的问题同时也是机遇。中国并不是一个没有差异的整体,我特别喜欢用一个例子来说明,每次要让其他国家的人理解中国的时候我都会用这个例子。我曾经问一个在中国四大银行负责信用卡运行系统的人聊天,我问他,为什么不聘请一个香港或者台湾的人来建立信用系统?他说,不,还是找个美国专家比较好。他的理论就是,中国每个地方的问题都不一样,从南到北从东到西。所以如何适应当地市场的实际情况是最大的问题。
EMC公司现在面临的主要问题就是如何在中国进一步发展。我们在北上广这种技术密集型的城市发展得都很好,下一步希望能够把公司开到更远的地方去,这是一个问题;另一个是,我们正在努力把产品本地化来适应市场要求,调整容量需求、产品卖点这些,跟其他公司一样。不得不说,中国市场是我们唯一一个做了产品本地化处理的地方。
David Wirt: I think the biggest challenge is the biggest chance in almost every business inside China. China is not one entity integrated itself. I love the example that I lived in China for most of the years, I used to make people understand China outside of China from a gentleman running credit card operation in one of the four big banks. In a question I posted to him was “well, don't you just use people from HK and Taiwan to help build your credit card system? His answer was no, actually getting experts from the U.S. was better. In his analogy was that each problem in China is very different, so from east to west, the biggest challenge you have from business perspective is adopting local practice and fitting in.
Our perspective then is trying to grow outside in the other parts of China. Our business, we do every well with heavy concentration of IT spending, so in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, basically eastern seaboard. So our challenge is to grow outside and adopt in more far business mile surrounded. So that's the first barrier I would say.
Second barrier is somewhat from technology perspective. We have to kind of go through a localize some of our products to meet the market needs a little bit better, so capacity requirements, price points, etc, things like that. So I would say it's similar challenge to almost every business in China to expand, one is to understand China is not one single entity, and the second is understanding there are some unique requirements in the market place. And btw, we haven't modified our products other than for China, those products, because the advances of the market place.
光明网:谢谢。在大数据时代,人们非常看重数据的价值。对于金融组织如何利用数据,您有什么建议?EMC公司是否能够给出有效的方法?
<: Thank you. In the era of big data, data value is highly concerned. Do you have any suggestion for financial institutions to tap data value better? Will schemes offered by EMC be effective solutions? Thanks.
伍戴维:总的来说,这对整个金融服务行业来说都是挑战,但是以银行业尤甚。我们如果考虑选择一家商业银行,在你进去办理业务的时候,你就会发现银行内在的系统非常的碎片化,你可能会用到信用卡系统、核心银行系统,或者是存取款使用的系统。
Yes, it’s a common challenge across financial services in general, but particular in Banking. If you think of typical retail bank you and I will use, when you go in, the systems are very fragmental internally, so you have a credit card system, you have a core banking system, or you do your deposit withdraws.
此外,这些银行还有许多其他金融商品,银行通过它们来发展自己,或者为自己面向的群体服务。银行所面临的挑战就是如何了解消费者,因为银行那些系统之间并没有任何联系。而一个新的概念“数据湖”将会在大数据中占据优势地位,这也是银行应对上述挑战的关键所在。
They have many other financial instruments, by some of which they develop themselves, and by some of which they are on behalf of their parties. So what the challenge the bank has is understanding you as a consumer and your patterns, because all those systems are disconnected. So the concept of data lake, which will become predominance in big data, is the solution of customers to striving towards.
银行将客户信息统一记录,并且将上述所有的系统都整合在一起,这样银行就能够分析、描述出客户的类型。银行会清楚你的消费习惯并且更加了解你,而这则基于银行系统记录了你的消费行为。
你如果经常使用信用卡进行消费,那么银行就会知道你的许多信息。他们会非常清楚你买了什么,你经常去哪家超市,他们什么都会知道。但是,银行并没有将此与其他的金融商品进行信息共享。因此,从服务消费者的角度来说,这种共享也是银行和金融机构所要追求的。
They try to pull information in a real-time basis smooth the time. From all those systems in aggregate and together, it is that they can profile you. They understand your habits and what they can do better from you based on your spending patterns and purchasing patterns.
If you think your credit card is hugely valuable,set of information come from that. They know exactly what you buy, they know stores you go to, they know everything about you, frequency ever. But they are not connecting that to other financial products for helping you cross soon. So from consumer perspective, that’s one of the thing banks and financial institutes go after.
但是,银行自身也面临一些大数据所解决不了的问题,主要是资金问题。你如果帮助银行了解了其资金运作的风险状况,那么他们所要做的就是将运作资金最小化,因为银行一般都很保守。银行一般会用这些钱贷款给更多人。银行系统模式就是使用储户的钱进行投资,以获取高额回报。
But they also have challenge internally the big data they can’t address, which around capital reliccrimes. If you help them understanding their risk profile of an operation risk, what they are able to do is minimizing the amount of cash, because banks by major are conservative. And they are able to use that money to go make more loans in general more rabid. Because the bank system model is that you give them the money, they take the money and they invest in something else with a high rate return.
银行会返还储户的钱并带有些许利息。所以他们借出去的越多,他们获得的利润越多,他们也就越能做更多的事情,不只是给银行自身带来利益,同时也有利于储户。
They pay you back with interests for giving them money. So the more they can use to lend out, the more revenue they can generate, the more they can go and do things with inside organization benefit. Not just the bank, but also consumers.
光明网:最后一个问题,我们知道EMC与众多中国高校有紧密合作, 包括建立“EMC-复旦网络存储培训中心”和清华大学的“EMC课堂”。那么,与高校的合作带给EMC什么?EMC将来会如何在这个方面取得进一步的突破?
<: Last but not the least, we know that EMC collaborated closely with high-education institutions in China. For example, it’s establishing a training center with Fudan University, and EMC classes at Tsinghua University. What do cooperation like this bring to EMC and how EMC will make progress in this field?
伍戴维:EMC公司一直追求成为一个受求职者亲睐的企业,要达成此目标就要求我们要在公司的所在地进行投资回报。比如你刚才提高的两个项目就是我们公司的本质体现。我们是想回报社会,争取与当地融合在成一体,我们想要成为更加的本地化机构,就如同当地的复旦大学和青花大学一样。我们同中国的上百所大学合作,并且在全球共有2,500所大学与我们合作。与EMC合作的机构都是学术方面的机构。
Well, one thing EMC is striving for is that we want to be a great place to work, and part of being a great place to work is investing communities that you are operating. So examples you are talking about are just part of DNA of the company. We want to contribute society. We want to be part of the place we operate, and we want be part of that organization, with inside each of those plus what you are talking about like Fudan and Tsing University, etc.. We worked with hundreds of universities in China as an example with 2,500 globally. We call it EMC academic clines.
EMC公司向客户提供教育资源,我们所做的事与市场竞争对手相比是独一无二的。你刚才提到的公开课软件是由我们提供的,我们向中国上百所大学提供这种服务,授权他们使用这些课程进行教学。你提到的复旦大学和清华大学得到了公司更多的授权。
EMC provides education to our customers, and we do it two things that we are unique to our competitors in market place. We have we called open course ware which you were talking about, which we provided to hundreds of universities in China and allow them to use course ware in developing their own courses to educate. Example you use in Fudan and Tsinghua Universities are a little bit unique and sense we make more commitments about those.
比如,我们所有的捐款达到一千万美元,其中在清华大学的投入占了一大部分,这些钱主要用作本科生的科研项目基金、奖学金以及一些特殊领域的研究。科技,工程学和数学都是我们公司捐助的领域。那些受助的大学生可能最终不会到EMC公司工作,但是我们公司主要是从长远发展的角度来做这些。这就是我们的投资理念。最近,在“全球最受求职者亲睐的25个公司”的评选活动中,EMC名列第18位。我们感到很骄傲,因为我们也在一直对大学生开展调查,他们想了解以后工作的公司会是什么样。他们以后也会有回报社会的想法,他们想要做到与众不同。
For example, Tsinghua University is part of our overall donation that we have ten million dollars to try response graduates through programs and scholarships, in specific areas and traits around dam. So science and technology, engineering and math which are the type of graduates we look for. So those graduates may never work for EMC, but we want to do it a far industry in the endship umcious company in long term. So it is all about is investing. Through things like this EMC with recently recognize on the top 25 companies in the world as great place to work. We came to No. 18. So we are very proud of it, because this is one of the things when we go and track college graduates today, they want to know the company they are going to work for. They want to know and they want to invest the community, and they want to make it a difference of what is going on.
(本文来源:网易新媒体(光明网)
没有相关新闻
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈&欢迎访问起点女生网,请&&或&
加入书架书签 |
投女生推荐票 |
阅读底色..
字体大小..
默认设置..
打赏作品&|&
给本书投粉红票&|&
给本书评价
字数:3042&&
(快捷键←)
(快捷键→)
| 向朋友推荐 |
[发表本章书评]&
评价人数:
0 粉红票排名
粉红票数:0
距上一名差 0 票
本周共 0 人
今日共 0 人
昨天 0 次催更
今天 0 次催更
0 月PK排名
月PK分数:0
距上一名差 0 分
起点女生网强推
[发表本章书评]&
本书作者隆重推荐:
女生网阅读页作品推荐
女生网阅读页作品推荐
女生网阅读页作品推荐
还没有起点帐号?万事开头难啊,现在正在寻求一个方法啊,你们应该有知道啊!去除妊娠纹的方法_百度知道
万事开头难啊,现在正在寻求一个方法啊,你们应该有知道啊!去除妊娠纹的方法
万事开头难啊,现在正在寻求一个方法啊,你们应该有知道啊!去除妊娠纹的方法
提问者采纳
有啥好的办法
我之前有用过肤妮姵蕾儿这个牌子,去除妊娠纹效果还是可以的。我生完孩子后肚皮上就有很多妊娠纹了,我无法忍受现在的这个样子,我之前也尝试用过很多的去妊娠纹的产品,但是都没有效果,最后用肤妮姵蕾儿两个月之后,肚子上的妊娠纹就淡了很多,所以 ,不过这个牌子除妊娠纹效果是可以,但是就是比较贵,很多妈妈都是这么反应。
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
万事开头难的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想自主创业!可是不知道做什么好!万事开头难,资金也不多,想做一个有把握的事!消费水平不是很高的地..._百度知道
想自主创业!可是不知道做什么好!万事开头难,资金也不多,想做一个有把握的事!消费水平不是很高的地...
想自主创业!可是不知道做什么好!万事开头难,资金也不多,想做一个有把握的事!消费水平不是很高的地方开家汉堡店好吗?
只要旁边不是太多的人和你竞争,肯定生意非常好的,我也是刚开了一家,才做了不到2个月,生意还不错,投资不大,基本上没有什么风险的,如果有什么帮助也可以电话和我联系,一八二九八一八九六八三
其他类似问题
万事开头难的相关知识
其他2条回答
我也是像急于创业的,你在哪个城市啊,联系一下,看有没有缘分,合伙
想要自主创业开汉堡店;第一:首先你要有经营汉堡店的经验,如果没有,就寻找有经验的人合作。第二:从自己的长处和兴趣方面入手,这样会更容易。第三:开店之前,现在想要开店的地方做个市场调查。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门杯赛:
推荐城市:
期中试题:
期末试题:
单元测试:
小学试题:
您现在的位置: &
小学作文如何标题新颖,解难万事开头难
来源:网络 文章作者:匿名
  作文的开头是非常重要的,它对理清思路、引出下文、凸现文章的中心,都有着重要的作用。开头要引人入胜,激发读者阅读的兴趣。
  开头的方法很多,常见有:
  1.开门见山法。
  这种方法是文章一开头,就直入正题,把文章所要叙述的主要内容直截了当地交代出来,让读者一看就知道这篇文章描写的是什么人、什么事、什么活动。这种开头一下子就能吸引读者的注意力,而且还不会跑题。例如《课间十分钟》一文开头:
  下课铃响了,同学们快步走出教室,到操场上参加自己喜欢的课间活动,校园里顿时沸腾起来。这个开头就点明了时间&&&下课&,地点&&&操场上&,人物&&&同学们&,事情&&&课间活动&。非常直截了当。
  2.提示中心法。
  这种方法是一开头就点明全文的中心,使读者对文章的中心思想有一个明确的了解,我们看看下面的开头。
  &生活在集体中间是幸福的,两年前,我深深地体会到这一点。&
  这是《生活在温暖的集体里》一文的开头,文章记叙了同学们帮洗鼻血这样一件事,从而揭示了同学们互相关心,团结友爱,生活在集体中多么幸福。这一中心。
  3.描写引入法。
  描写人物和景物来开头,这种方法就是描写引入法。描写人物就是在文章的开头,对人物的肖像、服饰、神态、等进行描写,以达到人物在读者面前树立一个鲜明形象的效果,描写引入法中还有一种是以描写景物来开头,也就是在文章的开头对故事情节所处的自然环境或社会环境必要的描写,以起到交代背景、渲染气氛突出中心的作用。
  4.设置悬念法。
  在写事的文章中,我们常常把事情的结果或文中的某个片段放在开头来写,以引起读者的疑问,然后再记叙事情的起因和经过,这种开头的方法叫设置悬念法。这种方法可以激发读者强烈的兴趣,如《智斗奸商》一文的开头写到的:放暑假的第二天旱上,我和表姐一块儿去买菜。走到菜场的北口,我就看前面很多人。我和表姐紧走几步,也围了过去&&
  5.对比法。
  在文章的开头,把不同的人和事物或同一个人和事物的不同时间,不同方面的情况作对比介绍。运用对比法可以使描绘的形象更为突出,增强文章的表达效果,给人留下深刻的印象。
  6.回忆联想法。
  由人、事、景、物、等引起回忆,联想、引出下文,展开情节,这种方法就叫回忆联想法。运用回联想法开头,给人一种亲切,自然的感受。
  7.对话开头法。
  以人物的对话开头。这种开头起笔自然,往往给人以新鲜的感觉。采用对话的形式开头,一定要把对话写得精彩有意义,紧扣中心。
  而作文开头的方法,还有很多,像引用法,叙事法,故事引入法,提出问题法等等,不同体裁,不同内容的文章要行选用不同的开头方法,即使是同一篇文章,也可以有不同的开头方法。你看,同样一篇文章就有不同的开篇方法。因此,一篇文章怎样开头,采用哪种方法,一定要从文章中心表达的需要出发,适应不同体裁的特点做到新颖明快,言简意赅。俗话说,良好的开端是成功的一半,我们只要掌握作文开头的方法和技巧,联系实际,勤于练习,就能写好开头,为写好全文打下基础。
百科词条:
资讯周排行资讯月排行

我要回帖

更多关于 万事开头难 英语 的文章

随机推荐