假设我是王英,因为重感冒而像上司史密斯写张春节请假条条。 格式正确,简...

谁能帮我写一篇80词的英语请假条?题目是这样的,假如你是王英,因患重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条.注意你需要在请假条中说明你的理由.英语一直不好,希望英语好的能帮到我._百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇80词的英语请假条?题目是这样的,假如你是王英,因患重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条.注意你需要在请假条中说明你的理由.英语一直不好,希望英语好的能帮到我.
Mr.SmithI am WangYing,I am sorry to tell you that i have a bad cold ,I feel very uncomfortable .so i want to take a day off .Because i want to have a good rest at home .And i will go to see the doctor when i have time .I will go back to work tomorrow.If i make some troubles to you ,i hope you forgive meWangYing大家帮我音译一下请假条如题,帮我音译一下内容是:假设你叫王英,因患重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写了一张请假条,注意你需在请假条上说明原因.内容就是上面的啦,急哦,_百度作业帮
大家帮我音译一下请假条如题,帮我音译一下内容是:假设你叫王英,因患重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写了一张请假条,注意你需在请假条上说明原因.内容就是上面的啦,急哦,
帮你译,稍等一下-----------------------Dear Mr Smith :I'll be out of my state to the hospital this afternoon because I have caught a series cold ,and I'll ba back as soon as possible after my body checking.wangying 04/25/07------------------------老外不喜欢你说一大堆的理由,把原因说一下就好了的.假设你叫王英,因重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条。注意需在请假条中说明请假理由。用英文写。_百度知道
假设你叫王英,因重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条。注意需在请假条中说明请假理由。用英文写。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我用Jack暂代),which drives me to see the doctor and take a good rest:
Thank you!
yours Honey(Jm very sorry to ask you for a leave tomorrow because of my heavy cold.I will be back for work the day after tomorrow,名字呢Dear Jack(史密斯只是他的姓吧,sign your name here)
Mr Smith :
I want ask for
a few days leave for I
have gotton a cold and felt not well.I hope you can allow me to do so .thankyou!
wangying个人感觉2 楼的写的不错!只是称谓需要改一改。
Dear Mr Smith,These days I was suffered by the serious bad cold,so i want to ask for several days' off. Hope for your permitYing Wang
Dear Mr. Smith:I got a serious cold recently and felt not well. I think I won't be able to work well and need to take a good rest. So I write you this letter to ask for __ days leave. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you very much!
Your Sincerely,
其他类似问题
重感冒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请求高人帮忙----汉译英 (万分感谢)假设你叫王英,因患重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条.注意你需在请假条中说明请假的理由._百度作业帮
请求高人帮忙----汉译英 (万分感谢)假设你叫王英,因患重感冒而给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条.注意你需在请假条中说明请假的理由.
Mr.SmithI am sorry to tell you that I have to ask for a sick leave today.Because I have caught a bad cold and don't feel very well.I hope that you can approve my leave.Thank you.Wang Ying
Suppose you called Wang Ying, as suffering from a bad cold, give your boss Mr. Smith to write a written request for leave.Note that you need to leave the written request for leave stated reasons.
呵呵,你已经有两个答案了,是写一个请假条,还是翻译这整段汉字哦
您可能关注的推广写一篇英语的请假条假设你是王英 因患重感冒给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条 并在其中说明理由_百度作业帮
写一篇英语的请假条假设你是王英 因患重感冒给你的上司史密斯先生写一张请假条 并在其中说明理由多点~亲爱的1L。怎么也得100字
Dear Mr. Smith,I'm sorry to tell you that I have got a heavily cold yesterday.I don't have enough to go on working today.So I would like to ask for a sick leave.Thank you very much!Wang Ying
Dear Mr. Smith,I am Wang Ying. I catch cold today. I can't go to work today because I have to stay in bed today.Thank youWang Ying

我要回帖

更多关于 产假请假条 的文章

随机推荐