as you enter my body .you are really 翻译belongs to me.的的翻译

Please do let me know if you are ever visiting Shanghai as it would be great to catch up 的翻译是:请不要让我知道就好了,赶不上,是否你曾经正在访问上海 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Please do let me know if you are ever visiting Shanghai as it would be great to catch up
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
请让我知道如果你曾经访问上海,因为这将是巨大赶上
请不要让我知道就好了,赶不上,是否你曾经正在访问上海
请不要让我知道就好了,赶不上,是否你曾经正在访问上海
请你让我知道,如果你正不断访问上海,这会很大,赶上
请告诉我您是否参观上海,因为它是伟大的捉住
相关内容&a黑龙江省牡丹江市阳明区铁岭河南山龙鹤木业公司院内南栋 Heilongjiang Province Mudanjiang bright area Tieling river Mt. Na Long Hemu in industry company courtyard south & a这是法语的一门基础课程 This is a French foundation curriculum & a5c5c5c5c5c5c 5c5c5c5c5c5c & a某种程度上是我的原因 In some kind of degree is my reason & aDADADADAD DADADADADA & a虽然吉姆与他的老板相处得很好,但为了和妻子在一起生活他还是辞去工作 Although Jim is together very much well with his boss, but in order to is living with the wife he to resign from the work together & a从现在 From present & a我的教我工作的重要性 I the importance which teaches me to work & a有我在 Has me in & a我不是北京的? I am not Beijing? & ai won't forget the way you're kissing 我不会忘记您亲吻的方式 & aThere is no care label and swing tag required for salesman samples. 没有为推销员样品需要的说明标签和摇摆标记。 & awhom you could tell everything to 谁您可能告诉一切 & a翻译什么时候来 When translates comes & a自行出游 Goes to travel voluntarily & alotion serum 化妆水清液 & aNever favorite wife 从未喜爱的妻子 & a这孩子经常上学迟到,使他的老师很生气。 This child goes to school frequently is late, causes him teacher to be angry very much. & athe remittance is in payment of all commissions due to you up to date 汇寄在所有委员会的付款由于您最新 & a我毕业于广场路小学六年级8班 I graduate from the square road elementary school sixth grade 8 classes & a我们进行了该项目的管理层评估 We have carried on this project management level appraisal & aThanks for your love,but I don't need it any more. 感谢您的爱,而是我不再需要它。 & a八爪鱼丸 8匹の指の爪のゲフィルタフィッシュ & aYour dream came true
Dreams come true 您的梦想来了真实的梦想来真实 & a用基因和蛋白质工程技术,攻克人类重大难治性疾病,提升人类健康水平 With the gene and the protein project technology, attacks and captures the human significant difficult disease, promotes the human health standard & a作为代表 As representative & aWho know me, every day, memories of the past alive, Oh, every day worried about you, so I really have to do is direct you to do that much? 谁认识我,每天,记忆过去活, Oh,每天担心您,因此我必须真正地做是指挥您做? & aOaty bars Oaty酒吧 & aIf you start to miss me, remember, I didn't walk away. 如果您开始想念我,记住,我没有走开。 & a香港的夜景也会令你陶醉 Hong Kong's night scene also can make you be infatuated with & a永远只做自己的英雄。 Forever only is own hero. & aAnd producing a green image. 并且导致一个绿色图象。 & aI need a pack of smokes. 我需要组装抽烟。 & aSorry am unable to type Chinese characters in this email. 抱歉的上午无法键入汉字在这电子邮件。 & a魅力福鼎
阳光社区 Charm luck tripod with two handles Sunlight community & acreditlimitapprovalconclusionsumbitbsimpl creditlimitapprovalconclusionsumbitbsimpl & a工艺试验与评定 Engineer testing and evaluation & a有色差 Has the chromatic aberration & aI am will go sleepyYou will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don't kveth for it if it doesn't appear in your. 我是将去sleepyYou将有它,如果它属于您,而您不kveth为它,如果不看起来于您。 & a莲舞者 Lotus dance & apeople need to understand him 人需要明白他 & a说我们之前一直在做内贸,客户大多是本国防火门和防火建材的生产厂家,也有很多专做出口的贸易公司从我们这里拿货,据说那些贸易商主要出口到东欧和北美市场 Said in front of us always is making the domestic trade, the customer mostly is our country fire door and the fire protection building materials manufacturer, also has very many makes the exportation the trading company to take the goods specially from our here, it is said these foreign traders main & aThe surved date has been scheduled surved日期预定了 & aI know when to stop.I know when to let things go.I know when to move on. But “I know” is different from “I can”。 我当时知道停止。我当时知道让事是。我当时知道移动。 但“我知道”是与“我不同能”。 & asomething are intresting 某事intresting & a兴宝陶瓷有限公司 Is popular the valuable ceramic limited company & a我英文水平有限 My English proficiency is limited & a对你的爱无人能比 Can compare to your love nobody & a玻璃钢格栅,玻璃钢地沟盖板,玻璃钢格板,玻璃钢盖板 Glass fiber reinforced plastic grill, glass fiber reinforced plastic ditch lap, glass fiber reinforced plastic frame, glass fiber reinforced plastic lap & aComplete Date 结束日期 & aTo complete the great cause 完成巨大起因 & a青春如同奔流的江河,一去不回来不及道别 The youth like flows rapidly rivers and streams, as soon as cannot go to say goodbye & aStart Date 起始日期 & aLove, always have two answers, one in a fairy tale, called" forever", one in reality, called" betrayal" 爱,总有二个答复,一在一个童话, "永远"叫,一个实际上,叫"背叛" & aPlease do let me know if you are ever visiting Shanghai as it would be great to catch up 请告诉我您是否参观上海,因为它是伟大的捉住 &Jenny. I often think if I am as important to you as you are to me. We had an unhappy time yesterday.I really felt sad after it and almost apologized to you.However.you could still laugh and talk with 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Jenny, I often think if I am as important to you as you are to me. We had an unhappy time yesterday.I really felt sad after it and almost apologized (道歉) to you.However,you could still laugh and talk with others like nothing had happened.I suddenly realized that I was not that important to you.You didn’t even realize that I was angry and sad.What’s more,you even forgot my birthday this year. Goodbye,my friend.I have closed my feeling toward you.It is sad to say goodbye,my friend.But it is meaningless (无意义的) for us to be friends any longer. Lucy Dear Lucy, I’m sorry that I hurt you so much yesterday.But here is something I really need to tell you.I never thought the quarrel we had yesterday was as serious as you thought.I just felt tired and didn’t feel like going shopping.Susan and Lily are also my good friends.I couldn’t pretend (假装) not seeing them when they passed by.I also couldn’t let them know I was blue because of the quarrel.I didn’t want them to feel sad just because I was sad.I’m your best friend,but I don’t want to be your only friend.I don’t want to be with you all the time because sometimes I need to have my own time.I want to spend some time with my other friends and my brother.Please try to make more friends.You will feel much happier if you have more friends.And remember,I’m your best friend forever! Jenny 41.What’s the purpose of Lucy’s letter? A.To tell Jenny that she is really sorry for what happened yesterday. B.To tell Jenny she doesn’t want to be friends with her any longer. C.To ask Jenny not to be friends with Susan or Lily. D.To ask Jenny if she means much to her. 42.What’s the cause of the quarrel yesterday? A.Jenny laughed and talked with others. B.Jenny didn’t notice that Lucy was sad. C.Jenny didn’t want to go shopping. D.Jenny didn’t remember Lucy’s birthday. 43.In the letter,Jenny suggests Lucy should________. A.make more friends B.leave her alone C.make friends with Susan and Lily D.spend more time with her family 44.According to the passage,if we say someone is blue,we mean he/she is________. A.angry& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.sad C.kind& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.happy 45.After reading Jenny’s letter,we learn that________. A.Jenny and Lucy are both students B.Lucy doesn’t know how to keep a healthy friendship C.a friend in need is a friend indeed D.Lucy is Jenny’s only friend
【解析】 作者意图题。根据Lucy的信的最后一段,可知她写这封信的目的是想告诉Jenny她以后再也不想跟她继续做朋友了。 【答案】 B 【解析】 细节理解题。根据Jenny信中提到的:I just felt tired and didn’t feel like going shopping.可推断她们吵架的起因是Jenny不想去购物。 【答案】 C 【解析】 细节理解题。根据Jenny信中的Please try to make more friends.可知她建议Lucy多交些朋友,而不是只有她一个朋友。 【答案】 A 【解析】 推理判断题。根据I didn’t want them to feel sad just because I was sad.可知blue在这里是指“伤心的、不愉快的”。 【答案】 B 【解析】 推理判断题。根据Jenny的信,我们可知Lucy仅仅因为Jenny不想陪她去购物就很伤心,还跟她吵架,后来看到Jenny跟别的朋友聊天,她就很气愤,最后又写信说要跟Jenny断交,由此可推断Lucy不知道怎样保持一段健康的友谊。 【答案】 B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。 M: Jenny,you look so strong, quite d______ from what you used to be.How I envy you! W: I think you’veh_____ the saying:“A sound mind dwells in a sound body.”I have always t____ my best to keep fit for both my study and work. M: Right you are! Can you give me some t_____ as to how to keep fit? W: To my m______, the best way to keep fit is to go in for sports. M: What kind of sports do you participate in? W: I go swimming o_____ a week.I do this even in cold winter. M: I used to swim in high school,but don’t have t_____ anymore. W: That’s too bad.Exercise is really i_________ for your health. M: I know.I’m g______ a little fat.I am short of breath when going upstairs. W: That’s a bad sign.I think you need more e_______.Well, I’m going swimming tonight.Do you want to go with me? M: Okay.I really need to get in shape again.
来源:江苏省宁海外国语学校学年高三下学期高考模拟英语试题(5)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分) When she was seven, we found out that Jenny had a few problems. Several ___36___ and many speech classes later, we found out that besides hearing, she also had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis(幼儿类风湿性关节炎). She could not put ___37___ on the heels of her feet, so she walked on tiptoe and when the pain became unbearable, I carried her. All ___38___ grade school, and on into high school, Jenny suffered, yet never complained. She ___39___ a smile on her face, a song on her lips, and a(n) ___40___ and acceptance of others. I don’t remember her ever ___41___ self-pity. She ran when she could run. She played when she could play, and she danced when she could dance. And, when she could do ___42___ of these things, she took her medicine, and she waited until she ___43___. Jenny never competed in a sport. She could not even take part in a gym class. Jenny continued to have one operation after another on her ___44___. Finally, her hearing improved to 60%, and she taught herself to ___45___ lips. She was ___46___ popular and funny, attending every football game, and cheering the team on. She carried her pillow everywhere she went, so that she could ___47___ the pain, when she sat down. Then came her senior year. She would be conside however, school activities, especially ___48___, could often mean the ___49___ between receiving an award and losing out. So Jenny came to a decision. She ___50___ the high school football coach to let her participate. She got her best friend to sign up with her. Finally the coach ___51___, saying, “If you miss one game, you are out!” So, Jenny became a member o the Garrett High School Football Team. She carried bottles of water to her teammates. She did much preparation work for the team. She worked so actively that it ___52___ to be one of the best year for the Garrett High School Football Team, in its 25-year history. When asked why he thought the team was winning all their games, even in the ___53___ of injury, one team member explained, “Well, when you’ve been knocked down, and you can’t seem to move, you ___54___ and see Jenny Lewis. It makes anything the rest of us may suffer seem pretty ___55___.”36. A. trials&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. examinations&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. experiments&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. treatments37. A. control&&&&&&& B. power&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strength&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pressure38. A. through&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. above39. A. expressed&&&&&&&&&&& B. wore&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. made40. A. love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. admiration&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. envy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. desire41. A. speaking&&&&&&&&&&&& B. talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sharing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. voicing42. A. nothing&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. some43. A. would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. could&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. might44. A. ears&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. legs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. arms&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mouth45. A. see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hear 46. A. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. totally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. occasionally&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. seldom 47. A. struggle&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ease48. A. grades&&&&&&&& B. relationships&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. communication49. A. importance&& B. difference&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. choice50. A. begged&&&&&&& B. demanded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. required&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. managed 51. A. gave out&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gave in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. held up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. held on52. A. turned over& B. turned out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turned up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. turned in53. A. sight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. risk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. face54. A. looked down&&&&&& B. looked in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. looked up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. looked out55. A. different&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. unimportant
来源:2012年人教版高中英语必修五Unit4 练习卷(解析版)
My husband used to be a workaholic(工作狂).Nothing seemed to be more __16__to him than his work,not even his family.He usually __17__at 6 o’clock,and our __18__ and I werestill asleep then,andthen left __19__ having breakfast.I asked him to have breakfast __20__,but he said it’s a waste of __21__.Ididn’t know what kept him so__22__.He even couldn’t finish all his workin the office.He came back at ten at night.However,I never expected that he wouldgive me a kiss.__23__he got home,he would start to__24__.The kids had already been in bed,of course.“Mom,where is Dad?Why I __25__ see him?”the kids often asked.“Well,Dad has to work.He is busy,”I always__26__like this.As time went by,they didn’t ask where their dadwas again.Perhaps they had__27__that they had a dad.However,the situation changed severalmonths ago.Jenny,our daughter,suddenly became__28__.I sent her to the hospital.The__29__toldme that she was seriously ill and that she was calling__30__all thetime.Tears burst into my eyes when I__31__that.I finally called my __32__andtold him about that.Half an hour later,he came to the hospital and held Jenny’s little hands.He__33__another job two weeks later.“I just wanted to make as much__34__aspossible for you and our kids.But now,I just want to__35__as much time as possible with you and thekids,”he said andthat’s what he is doing now.
A.possible
B.interesting
C.important
D.relaxing
A.sat down
C.stoop up
D.came up
C.neighbors
D.parents
C.without
A.in the office
B.on the way
C.in school
D.at home
D.excited
A.As soon as
B.In the end
C.Long before
D.Long after
C.sometimes
D.cheated
A.shouted
C.replied
D.cheated
A.thought
B.forgotten
C.ignored
A.teacher
C.officer
A.noticed
B.realized
C.brother
D.husband
A. received
C. changed
B.happiness
D.laughter
来源:江西省09-10学年度高二下学期期中考试(英语)
题型:其他题
第II卷第一节对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。M=&M& J=JennyM: Morning, Jenny. Did you(76)e________yourweekend?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&76. ________&&&&&&&&J: Yes. We went to the countryside and hada great (77)t________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77.&& ________&&&&&&M: Where did you stay? In a hotel? J: No. We camped in the mountains, nearSnowdon. We cooked all our meals over an (78)o_______fire.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&78. ________&&&&&&&&M: That(79)s________wonderful.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&79. ________&&&&&&&&How wasthe(80)w________there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&80. ________&&&&&&&&J: The sun (81) s________brightly. It wasreally lovelythere.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&81. ________&&&&&&&&M: Did you like the people there?J: Yes, they were great. We(82)m________some farmers and had tea in their homes.&&&&&82. ________&&&&&&&&M: When did you get (83)b________?Lastnight?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&83.&& ________&&&&&&J: No. This morning. You’ll think we weremad. We got up at 4:30, left at 5:00 and (84)a ________here at 9:00.I’m sotired. What about you? Did you have a good weekend? 84.________&&&&&&M: Yes, but I didn’t do much. I just stayedat home and(85)w________TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&85. ________&&
来源:江苏省学年高三下学期高考模拟英语试题(5)
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)When she was seven, we found out that Jennyhad a few problems. Several ___36___ and many speech classes later, we foundout that besides hearing, she also had Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis(幼儿类风湿性关节炎).She could not put ___37___ on the heels ofher feet, so she walked on tiptoe and when the pain became unbearable, Icarried her.All ___38___ grade school, and on into highschool, Jenny suffered, yet never complained. She ___39___ a smile on her face,a song on her lips, and a(n) ___40___ and acceptance of others. I don’tremember her ever ___41___ self-pity. She ran when she couldrun. She played when she could play, and she danced when she could dance. And,when she could do ___42___ of these things, she took her medicine, and shewaited until she ___43___.Jenny never competed in a sport. She couldnot even take part in a gym class. Jenny continued to have one operation afteranother on her ___44___. Finally, her hearing improved to 60%, and she taughtherself to ___45___ lips.She was ___46___ popular and funny,attending every football game, and cheering the team on. She carried her pilloweverywhere she went, so that she could ___47___ the pain, when she sat down.Then came her senior year. She would be conside however,school activities, especially ___48___, could often mean the ___49___ betweenreceiving an award and losing out.So Jenny came to a decision. She ___50___the high school football coach to let her participate. She got her best friendto sign up with her. Finally the coach ___51___, saying, “If you miss one game,you are out!” So, Jenny became a member o the Garrett High School FootballTeam.She carried bottles of water to her teammates.She did much preparation work for the team. She worked so actively that it___52___ to be one of the best year for the Garrett High School Football Team,in its 25-year history.When asked why he thought the team waswinning all their games, even in the ___53___ of injury, one team memberexplained, “Well, when you’ve been knocked down, and you can’t seem to move,you ___54___ and see Jenny Lewis. It makes anything the rest of us may sufferseem pretty ___55___.”36. A.trials&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. examinations&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.experiments&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. treatments37. A.control&&&&&&& B.power&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. strength&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. pressure38. A.through&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. above39. A.expressed&&&&&&&&&&& B.wore&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.took&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. made40. A.love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.admiration&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. envy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. desire41. A.speaking&&&&&&&&&&&&B. talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.sharing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. voicing42. A.nothing&&&&&&& B.all&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. some43. A.would&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.could&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. should&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. might44. A.ears&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.legs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.arms&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. mouth45. A.see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.learn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. hear 46. A. never&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.totally&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. occasionally&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. seldom 47. A.struggle&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.lose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.stop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. ease48. A.grades&&&&&&&& B.relationships&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.sports&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. communication49. A. importance&& B.difference&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. choice50. A.begged&&&&&&& B.demanded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. required&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. managed 51. A. gaveout&&&&&&&&&&&& B.gavein&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. held up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. held on52. A. turned over& B. turnedout&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. turnedup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. turned in53. A.sight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.fear&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. risk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. face54. A. lookeddown&&&&&& B. lookedin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. looked up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. looked out55. A.different&&&&&&&&&&&&B.worth&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. unimportant &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 everybody翻译 的文章

随机推荐