医生回复区
副主任医师
擅长: 擅长于各种常见病、多发病及疑难病的诊断治疗有着丰富
帮助网友:4112称赞:89
&&&&&&你好,这种情况可能是由于,化疗后引起肿瘤坏死破裂出血所致,建议你可以口服点云南白药,如果出血加重考虑是不是小血管破裂的情况建议要去医院及时就诊,
疾病百科| 肺癌
挂号科室:肿瘤科
温馨提示:生活要规律,注意劳逸结合,合理安排饮食。禁止和控制吸烟,防治慢性支气管炎,哮喘,肺气肿和肺结核等疾病。
肺癌肺癌是肺部最常见的恶性肿瘤。绝大多数的肺癌起源于支气管粘膜上皮,故称支气管肺癌。近50年来许多国家都报道肺癌的发病率明显增高,在男性癌瘤病人中,肺癌已居首位,在女性发病率也迅速增高,占女性常见恶性...
好发人群:40岁以上男性
是否医保:医保疾病
常见症状:刺激性咳嗽、痰中带血
治疗方法:手术治疗、化学治疗
参考价格:97
参考价格:25
参考价格:32
您可能关注的问题
用药指导/吃什么药好
用于放疗或化疗或放射性物质所致白细胞减少症的辅助...
参考价格:¥38.5
用于因自身免疫功能低下而引起的各种疾病,并用于慢...
参考价格:¥25
下载APP,免费快速问医生小细胞肺癌放化疗结束后咳血,原因?
小细胞肺癌放化疗结束后咳血,原因?
基本信息:男&&53岁
发病时间:不清楚
病情描述及疑问:小细胞肺癌放化疗结束后咳血,原因?
您输入的回答少于20个中文字,请补充输入。
擅长:妇科常见疾病诊断及治疗如:宫颈疾病,阴道炎,子宫肌瘤,痛经,功血及妇科肿瘤,如葡萄胎,宫颈癌,卵巢癌,熟悉其诊断及治疗,专业方向:腹腔镜方向。同时熟悉肺癌的诊治及指导。
网友满意:
回答速度:
九江市妇幼保健院&&&妇产科
建议:你好,首先你是不是有明显的缩小,如果有的话,或者已经消失了,考虑不是肿瘤引起的可能
已经缩小,但最近复查说左下肺有斑片影,不知是炎症还是新的病灶?
可能是炎症的可能性大,可以继续观察。应该不是新的病兆
擅长:主要擅长皮肤科、肿瘤科、肾病科疾病,糖尿病,男性的性病等,主要针对脱发,痤疮,荨麻疹,湿疹,牛皮癣,白癜风,肾炎,IGA肾病,隐匿性肾炎,肾病综合症,尿毒症,肾衰竭,糖尿病,肝病大三阳小三阳,肝硬化,带状疱疹,尖锐湿疣,生殖器疱疹,肺癌,肝癌,胃癌,脑胶质瘤等比较擅长。这些疾病都是先后从事的科室患者朋友们有问题就积极联系想我咨询即可。
网友满意:
回答速度:
汉慈中医院&&&肿瘤科
分析:该情况可以考虑是肺癌
建议:你的肺癌的问题主要考虑是肺癌造成的是化疗后出血的问题,肺癌的问题正常的表现症状就是咳嗽后造成咳血。
擅长:擅长各期恶性肿瘤的联合治疗,对肝癌、肺癌、胃癌、乳腺癌等有较多经验。
网友满意:
回答速度:
北京武警二院&&&
建议:小细胞肺癌放化疗后免疫力下降,建议患者采用生物治疗的方法辅助治疗,生物治疗为患者的常规治疗增加疗效,对延长患者生命,提高生存质量具有十分重要的意义。
有关的更多问题,
有关的健康经验
有关的更多经验,
疾病百科&  小细胞肺癌Small Cell Lung Cancer,SCLC)约占肺癌的20%,恶性程度高,倍增时间短,转移早而广泛,对化疗、放疗敏感,初治缓解率高,但极易...&  小细胞肺癌Small Cell Lung Cancer,SCLC)约占肺癌的20%,恶性程度高,倍增时间短,转移早而广泛,对化疗、放疗敏感,初治缓解率高,但极易发生继发性耐药,容易复发,治疗以全身化疗为主。?就诊科室:肿瘤科典型症状: 多发人群:所以人群检查方法:发病部位:肺常用药品: 疾病自测:
中国医学科学院肿瘤医院&&&肿瘤科
中国慢病管理网&&&营养科
中国医学科学院肿瘤医院&&&营养科
为保障患者权益,我们仅接受有资质的医学专业人士的回答,请您先认证为医生--选择去向--
您的位置: &
> 患者突然咳血警惕肺癌发生
日期: 来源:医生在线
  患者突然出现咳血是什么原因,如果长期吸烟患者,年龄在40岁以上。这类人群要警惕了,如果出现咳血伴长期咳嗽不止,警惕的发生。
  肺癌咳血症状:
  临床上,肺癌病人以咳血为首发症状者的占35%,约有一般以上的肺癌患者,早期咳嗽后痰中带有血丝。一旦出现这种症状,一定要尽早接受治疗。
  肺癌咳血的护理:
  除此以外,肺癌咳血的护理,还应根据尽可能使患者安静休息、焦躁的患者给与小剂量镇静剂帮助患者安静下来,加强肺癌咳血的护理,密切观察病情。
  肺癌咳血综合治疗为主:
  肺癌早中期患者多以手术为主,彻底的清除病灶是治疗的关键,术后的定期放化疗是早期肺癌治愈不可忽视的。
  肺癌放化疗后出现咳血:
  有部分病人在经过肺癌手术或放化疗后,又出现咳嗽、咳血等症状。通常来讲肺癌病人在术后极少会出现咳血的。如发现咳血,其原因可能有不少,像有支气管断端缝线的线头炎,造成小量出血;有慢性肺气肿或支气管扩张症造成咳血;在放疗后肺纤维化,血管脆性增加,也会造成咳血。
  肺癌咳血治疗调理:
  轻者可口服白及粉,每次30克,1日2~3次,或百合固金汤加减,水煎,1日2~3次口服;重者可用止血敏肌注、垂体后叶素静滴。由于肺癌患者反复多次咯血,保守治疗无效时,可考虑手术治疗。咯血期间要密切注意咯血量的多少,及血压、呼吸、脉搏、体温的变化,一有情况,随时报告医生。
  推荐阅读:【   】
  当然,也有因肺癌手术后复发或新的转移病灶而造成咳血的,这时肺癌病人多会伴有衰竭症状,病情也日趋加重,要及时复查诊治。关于肺癌治疗等其他方法如治疗,可咨询:<font color="#ff8-9923。    
本文章系医生在线网编辑原创或采编整理,如需转载请注明来自医生在线网。- 或用以下帐号直接登录 -
肺癌放疗咳血
09:05新华网
&#x5b50;&#x5&#x808c;&#x7624;&#x5e74;&#x7,&#x80f0;&#x817a;&#x764c;&#x6b62;&#x75&#x529e;&#x6cd5;,&#x5b50;&#x5b50;&#x5&#x808c;&#x7624;&#x6709;&#x4ec0;&#x4e48;&#x75c7;&#x72b6;,&#x5&#x9888;&#x764c;&#x9525;&#x5207;&#x624b;&#x672f;,&#x8f6c;&#x79&#x6027;&#x80c3;&#x764c;&#x5b9a;&#x4e49;,&#x80&#x764c;&#x9057;&#x4f20;&#x7387;&#x9ad8;&#x5417;,&#x5317;&#x4&#x80c3;&#x764c;&#x533b;&#x9662;&#x5728;&#x7&#x54a8;&#x8be2;,&#x5&#x9888;&#x764c;&#x6&#x7597;&#x7684;&#x597d;&#x5417;,
There are now 434 confirmed deaths from the capsizing of the Eastern Star on the Yangtze River, a week after the tragedy occurred.As of Monday morning, when the bodies of two victims were recovered, eight people were still missing.Local authorities say the identification of victims is expected to be completed in two days.CRI's Huang Shan reports.Chinese authorities are speeding up forensic analysis to identify the bodies retrieved.Authorities say they have examined most of the bodies retrieved and collected blood samples of more than 430 relatives.Relatives of the victims have rushed to the morgue to help with the identification.Min Jianxiong, an associate counsel of the evidence identification center under China's Ministry of Public Security, illustrates the procedures of the DNA testing. We need to first collect samples from the victims' bodies that are qualified for DNA testing. And then we'll collect blood samples from their family members or relatives. We'll match their DNA to see whether they are genetically related. Min says they also have alternative ways to conduct DNA matching when the victims' immediate relatives are not available. We have an important alternative measure. We'll go to the residences of the victims to collect their daily necessities so as to match their own DNA with the DNA samples from their bodies. These matching results are also very reliable. At the moment, 145 specialized medical staff have been divided into 21 groups, and are working around the clock to collect and match the DNA of the victims.Min details the progress of the DNA identification. We've organized over 100 specialized personnel who took less than 20 hours to complete the DNA examination of more than 300 victims. This is a huge workload for them to accomplish in a continuous way. The fast and highly-efficient handling shows our respect for victims. Local authorities estimate the identification work will take another two days to be completed.Following the matching process, the DNA testing results and personal belongings of the victims will be passed to their relatives.Up to now, investigators have not yet reached a conclusion with regard to the cause of the disaster, while Chinese authorities have pledged transparency in the ongoing probe.For CRI, I'm Huang Shan.来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: /html//DNA-Testing-of-Ship-Victims-to-be-Completed-in-Two-Days.htmlYear after year cook books and diet books are the biggest seller1, how not to eat it once you've learned2 how to cook it. To sell a diet book you need some crazy idea of what to eat or not to eat. Here's a peanut butter diet book, the ice cream diet book, the bikini diet, none of these books agrees on what you should or shouldn't eat.The Atkins Diet has been popular for year, Atkins make nutritionists mad by saying you can eat just about all the fat you want, as long as you don't eat many carbohydrates3, sugar and bread. I like Atkins because I cook with butter. The Scarsdale Diet was a popular fad4 for several years, it's a chart in here indicating what you ought to weigh. It Says a woman five feet four ought weigh between 110 and 123 pounds. If you're a man five foot eight, Doctor Tarnower said you should weigh between 137 and 153 pounds. Well I'm a man five foot eight, who weighs between 205 and 206 pounds, according to him I should be six feet six inches tall.Doctor Phil has a new book out, looks good but I'd be afraid Doctor Phil's diet might make bald. The Pritikin Diet, everything is non-fat milk in these diets. That's why kids aren't drinking milk anymore: tastes like fat-free dishwater. They only have charts listing things you could eat, like half a piece of celery of 4.5 grams of applesause. Is there anyone who knows what a gram of applesauce look like?This is the most popular book these days, the South Beach Diet Book. There are some surprises in here, it ahs a list of foods to avoid and one of them is apples. Maybe that's because apples are bad for the doctor's business, an apple a day keeps a doctor without pay. You've all seen the diet ads at the back of bad magazines, before after, she took Hydroxycut to lose weight. Before, midpoint, after, boy, she's had that bathing suit a long while. If I really wanted to lose weight though I know what I'd do, I'd cut my eyebrows5.
I hope for this book to become a best seller.我希望这本书会成为一本畅销书。 She drove a hard bargain with the seller.她狠杀卖主的价。 He went into a rage when he learned about it.他听到这事后勃然大怒。 In this little village,he passed for a learned man.在这个小村子里,他被视为有学问的人。 The plant uses the carbohydrates to make cellulose. 植物用碳水化合物制造纤维素。 来自《简明英汉词典》 All carbohydrates originate from plants. 所有的碳水化合物均来自植物。 来自辞典例句 His interest in photography is only a passing fad.他对摄影的兴趣只是一时的爱好罢了。 A hot business opportunity is based on a long-term trend not a short-lived fad.一个热门的商机指的是长期的趋势而非一时的流行。 Eyebrows stop sweat from coming down into the eyes. 眉毛挡住汗水使其不能流进眼睛。
His eyebrows project noticeably. 他的眉毛特别突出。
新闻中心重点栏目
新闻中心创新实验室
南方网官方微信
微信订阅号

我要回帖

更多关于 肺癌放疗后能活多久 的文章

随机推荐