昨天孩子淋雨了,都怪我吉他谱接她放学的时候没...

都怪我光知道看南河美景了,淋雨了感冒了_鲁山吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:155,061贴子:
都怪我光知道看南河美景了,淋雨了感冒了收藏
河南移动同心卡,一机双卡,合账付费,17G流量和30分钟通话,仅售25元
下雨了就没拍
雨中看美景,别有一番意境!
不亏!我看到乌云密布赶紧回家了!
好吧,我承认楼主拍的是不错,南河依然那么多人
趣现场-微信大屏幕 免费试用,现场30+互动功能,玩转现场!
不错,好景
老大桥 风景依旧啊 我稀罕
淋湿的感觉真好
你终于发了一个有涵养的帖子
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入当前位置: &
求翻译:昨天下午放学的时候,突然下雨了,我没有带雨伞,淋雨回家,回家后全身都湿了,今早上感觉到头痛,而且发烧.他只好去看医生,医生问她生病的原因及症状。是什么意思?
昨天下午放学的时候,突然下雨了,我没有带雨伞,淋雨回家,回家后全身都湿了,今早上感觉到头痛,而且发烧.他只好去看医生,医生问她生病的原因及症状。
问题补充:
Yesterday afternoon, after school, when suddenly the rain, I did not bring an umbrella, rain go home, go home after the whole body wet, felt on the morning headache, and fever, he had to go to the doctor, the doctor asked her the reasons for sick and symptoms.
正在翻译,请等待...
Yesterday in the afternoon was on vacation from school, rains suddenly, I have not brought the umbrella, the heavy rain to go home, after go home the whole body to be all wet, in this morning felt to the end the pain, moreover had a fever. He has to go to go see a doctor, doctor asked she falls ill
When school yesterday afternoon, when it began to rain, I did not bring an umbrella, rain back home, when they got home wet all this morning feel a headache and a fever. he had to go to the doctor, the doctor asked her cause and symptoms of illness.
Yesterday afternoon, after school, when suddenly the rain, I did not bring an umbrella, rain go home, go home after the whole body wet, felt on the morning headache, and fever, he had to go to the doctor, the doctor asked her the reasons for sick and symptoms.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 都怪我吉他谱 的文章

随机推荐