养老金
住房公积金
防寒费
防暑费
补充医保
安全奖
加班工资
综合室主任
Comprehensive Administration Officer (director这个帽子有些大了)
xx区营销部
XX Region Sales & Marketing Section
(如果XX区营销部是一个独立的部门,那么最后一个词就不要用Section,而用D如果这个部门直接从属于总公司的销售部,拿就用Section)
湖南省烟草公司永州市烟草专卖局(公司)
Hunan Province Tabacco Monopoly Administration Yongzhou Branch/Division(Bureau)
corporate subsidy (国家支援行业发展的,叫subsidy)
养老保险金
endowment policy (policy在这里是“保险”的意思,可不是“政策”)
住房公积金
endowment mortage (特意查了Oxford和Collins两本词典,才放心地给你这个用法)
winter allowance(发给个人的津贴,叫al
综合室主任
Comprehensive Administration Officer (director这个帽子有些大了)
xx区营销部
XX Region Sales & Marketing Section
(如果XX区营销部是一个独立的部门,那么最后一个词就不要用Section,而用D如果这个部门直接从属于总公司的销售部,拿就用Section)
湖南省烟草公司永州市烟草专卖局(公司)
Hunan Province Tabacco Monopoly Administration Yongzhou Branch/Division(Bureau)
corporate subsidy (国家支援行业发展的,叫subsidy)
养老保险金
endowment policy (policy在这里是“保险”的意思,可不是“政策”)
住房公积金
endowment mortage (特意查了Oxford和Collins两本词典,才放心地给你这个用法)
winter allowance(发给个人的津贴,叫allowance)
summer allowance
supplementary medicare (medicare一词就是“医疗保险”了)
security bonus
overtime salary
==========================================
你好,我已经把那个官方版本加进去了。
白云无尽时
to:羊羊,我本来就是用的pension,但是查了字典之后,发觉了pension 和endowment policy的细微区别。你也可以看看:)
给你烟草专卖局的官方版本
养老保险金:pension
回答数:650
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!麻烦翻译下中文翻译英文谢谢_百度知道
麻烦翻译下中文翻译英文谢谢
真不好意思,我出门了几天,现在才看到你的信息,你在我这已经是老顾客了,我可以给你优惠5美金,你只要付15.99美金就可以了
提问者采纳
I'm sorry that I've been away for several days, and that's why I just saw your message. As our exsiting customer, you'll be offered a $5 discount, so all you need to pay is $15.99.
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
中文翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
I'm so sorry.I went out severals days.I see your message now.You are apatron,so you can have preferential price.You can only pay $15.99.
I'm so sorry.I went out for several days.I saw your message just now.Because you are my patron,I will give you a preferential price
for 5 dollars.You would only pay $15.99.
I'm sorry, I went for a few days, now see your information, you are in my old customer, I can give you a discount if paid $5 and $15.99 you can.
Sorry for getting your message that late because I've been absent from home for several days. Since you're my old customer I could give you a five-dolla dicount at a cheaper price of 15.99 dollas.
I am so sorry. i was not home these couple of day.i just saw your message. since you are a repeat costomer, i am going to lower the price by 5 dollars. so all you need to pay is 15.99$
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦翻译成英文!!!_百度知道
麻烦翻译成英文!!!
高而可登,雄而可亲,松石为骨,清泉为心,呼吸宇宙,吐纳风云,海天之怀,华夏之魂
提问者采纳
High but can climb up,grTurquoise as the bone,freshBreathe in universe,breathe out wind&Vastness of the sea,soul of Great China. Professional Provided by BelleFan Translation International Belle Fan 对外翻译公司专业提供
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他4条回答
……这个太有难度了- -
。。。难度太高了吧。。。把成语翻成英文会不伦不类的。。。 还不如说The true spirit of a descendant from the Kingdom of the dragons,
is to set our horizons as hig to set our morals to be as chased as purged souls, to set our beliefs to b to breath as one with t to think as one wit and to act as one with the land masses of water about us.。。。呼~好折磨人啊。。。。
It's high but we can ……高考考完以后,我单词都没有几个会了……抱歉。
高而可登,雄而可亲,Though the mountain is high,we are to climb it. and magnificent as it is, it is very dear to us.松石为骨,清泉为心,We regard its rocks as our bones and take its spring water as our heart.呼吸宇宙,吐纳风云 We breathe in the whole universe and breathe out
all the clouds and winds,海天之怀,华夏之魂 As
members of the world, we are engraved with the Chinese soul
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦翻译这段英文_百度知道
麻烦翻译这段英文
9m, The loan will carry an interest rate of LIBOR plus 3,Algonquin Power Co, a developer of wind power projects, for a purchase consideration of $148, the US from Goldwind International SO Limited,2% per annum, completed project financing for the acquisition of Shady Oaks wind power project in Northern Illinois, a subsidiary of Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp,, The loan amount can be repaid at a time or in installments, The financing was provided by China Development Bank Corporation through a loan with maturity over a period of 15 years, (APUC),,
提问者采纳
阿尔冈琴电力公司,金风国际有限公司,是阿尔冈琴电能及公用设备总公司的一家附属公司,以14890万美元的价格出售了这个项目。中国发展银行为其提供了为期15年的贷款。贷款每年的利率将按伦敦银行同业拆进利率为基点附加3,2% per annum (一种国际上贷款利率的算法),2%来计算。这笔贷款可以一次性付清也可以分期付款。Algonquin(音译,阿尔冈琴)Shady Oaks(字面翻译,金风国际有限公司)LIBOR plus 3,成荫的橡木林)Goldwind International SO Limited (字面翻译,完成了北伊利诺斯州“成荫橡木林”风电项目的收购计划。风电项目的开发商,
提问者评价
非常感谢您的回答,很专业。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
绿树成荫的奥克斯风电项目,为完成项目融资一个购买美元148,阿冈昆电力和公用事业公司(APUC)的附属公司,9米。通过一个期限为15年以上到期的贷款融资提供了由中国国家开发银行股份有限公司。这笔贷款将进行利率为伦敦银行同业拆息加每年3,猴岛宣
黑执事为你解答,如果您认可我的回答。请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮,收购在美国伊利诺斯州北部,风力发电项目的开发商,金风科技国际,谢谢,SO有限公司,2%,梢砸淮位蚍制诔セ沟拇疃睢
很高兴为您解答,阿冈昆电力有限公司,
非软件翻译谢谢
阿冈昆电力有限公司,阿冈昆电力和公用事业公司(APUC)的附属公司,收购在美国伊利诺斯州北部,绿树成荫的奥克斯风电项目,金风科技国际,SO有限公司,风力发电项目的开发商,为完成项目融资一个购买美元148.9米。通过一个期限为15年以上到期的贷款融资提供了由中国国家开发银行股份有限公司。这笔贷款将进行利率为伦敦银行同业拆息加每年3.2%。可以一次或分期偿还的贷款额。
直接用软件翻译不就行了
非软件翻译谢谢。
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢了_百度知道
麻烦帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢了
麻烦大家帮忙把下面的这段翻译成英文,主要是本人英语水平实在是不行,翻译的错误百出,所以想请大家帮忙了[摘
要]在物流业迅速发展的今天,绿色化运动已经渗透到物流业当中,从而产生绿色物流。本文通过对绿色物流定义和绿色物流产生的现实背景的介绍,从而提出了发展绿色物流的重要性。首先在绿色包装方面以SHARP公司为例介绍了发展绿色包装有利于提高包装的利用率,节约资源等;其次从逆向物流发面介绍了发展绿色物流不但能节约资源,而且能够降低废弃物对环境的污染;最后从绿色物流是企业的“第三利润源泉”、绿色物流有利于提高企业取得新的竞争优势、绿色物流可以避免资源浪费,增强企业的社会责任感,提高其声誉度、绿色物流是提高人民物质文化生活的重要途径四个方面充分阐述了发展绿峙偎娟撬浠泼诀佾看抬色物流对社会生活及发展的重要性。但与外国的发展现状比,我国绿色物流的发展还存在很多的问题,所以本文在最后介绍了针对我国绿色物流发展中存在的问题提出了解决方法。
麻烦各位不要用什么在线翻译翻译好吗?麻烦各位会英语的帮忙翻译下,谢谢俚盏邻蒙绔铝羚诈陇去了!!不过还是感觉下面这位了!!
这个我来!!Abstract] in the rapid development of the logistics industry today, the green movement had infiltrated into the logistics industry, thereby creating green logistics. Based on the definition of green and green logistics logistics of the background briefing, thus the development of green the importance of logistics. First in green packaging company in SHARP example of the development of green packaging is conducive to improving the utilization of packaging, conse Second, from reverse logistics leavened dough on the development of green logistics will not only save money, to reduce waste and env Finally green logistics enterprises are &the third source of profits,& Green Logistics will help to raise the enterprises achieve new competitive advantage, green logistics avoid the waste of resources, enhance c蕙昆厕峦丿僚搽原敞签orporate social responsibility, enhance its reputation, the Green Logistics is to improve the people's material and cultural
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
In thing flowing industry rapid development today, the green movementalready seeped to thing flowing industry, thus produced the greenclass. This article through flows the realistic backgroundintroduction to the green which the definition and the green classproduces, thus proposed the development green flows importance. Firstintroduced in the green packing aspect take SHARP Corporation as theexample the development green packing has favor enhances the packingthe use factor, saves the Next flowed the yeastfrom the reversion to introduce the development green flowed not onlycan save the resources, moreover could reduce the reject to thee Finally from the green class is the enterprise&the third profit fountainhead&, the green flows is advantageous toenhances the enterprise to have the new competitive advantage, thegreen class may avoid the resources waste, the enhancemententerprise's social sense of responsibility, enhanced its prestige,the green class is enhances the people's matter culture life theimportant way four aspects fully to elaborate the development greenflowed to 莘缺避顿篆笛遍裙拨坏the social life and the development importance. But with theforeign development present situation compared to, the developmentwhich our country green flows also has very many problems, thereforethis article finally was introducing flowed the question in view ofour country green which in the development existed to propose thesolution.
The abstract] in physical distribution industry rapid development today, the green movement already seeped to the physical distribution industry, thus produced the green physical distribution.This article through the realistic background introduction which produces to the green physical distribution definition and the green physical distribution, thus proposed the development green physical distribution importance.First introduced in the green packing aspect take SHARP Corporation as the example the development green packing is advantageous in enhances the packing the use factor, saves the Not only next introduced the development green physical distribution from the reversion physical distribution yeast to be able to save the resources, moreover could reduce the reject to the e Finally from the green physical distribution is the enterprise “the third profit fountainhead”, the green physical distribution is advantageous in enhances the enterprise to have the new competitive advantage, the green physical distribution may avoid the resources waste, the enhancement enterprise's social sense of responsibility, enhanced its prestige, the green physical distribution is enhances the people's material culture life the important way four aspects to elaborate the development green physical distribution fully to the social life and the development importance.But with the foreign development present situation compared to, our country green physical distribution development also has very many problems, therefore this article finally was introducing had the problem in view of our country green physical distribution development in to propose the solution.这对的吧~~~~~~~~~!
he rapid development of the logistics industry today, the green movement had infiltrated into the logistics industry, thereby creating green logistics. Based on the definition of green and green logistics logistics of the background briefing, thus the development of green the importance of logistics. First in green packaging company in SHARP example of the development of green packaging is conducive to improving the utilization of packaging, conse Second, from reverse logistics leavened dough on the development of green logistics will not only save money, to reduce waste and env Finally green logistics enterprises are &the third source of profits,& Green Logistics will help to raise the enterprises achieve new competitive advantage, green logistics avoid the waste of resources, enhance corporate social responsibility, enhance its reputation, Green logistics to improve the people's material and cultural life of the four important ways fully expounded the development of green logistics of social life and the importance of development. But with foreign development than the status quo, Green logistics development still exist many problems, Therefore, in this paper on the final green against China Logistics Development existing problems and suggests solutions.
[ Abstract ] flows today in the thing which □is rapid □unfolds,□the color □□□□has passed to the thing flows □□center,□but □lives □the color class. This article passed □□□thecolor class to decide □and □the color flows □the fresh□□background to lie between □, □proposed □unfolded theimportance which □the color flowed. First lay between in □a colorpackage of □aspect by the SHARP Corporation □example □hasunfolded □the color package □to be advantageous to enhances Bao?the use factor, □□□ Next □reversion flowed□the surface to lie between □has unfolded □the color to flow notonly can □□□the source, moreover could □reduce □□the thing□□ Finally □□the color class is business□&the third advantage □fountainhead&, □the color flows isadvantageous to raises the slight increase □newly to obtain□□superior □, □the color class may avoid □the source wave□, increases □business □society □□no matter what feels,enhanced its □□, □the color class is enhances the person 民物□culture life the important way □four □aspects to be full□states □has unfolded □the color to flow the importance which□society □the life and □unfolded. But with outside □□unfolds□□compared to, my □□color flows □unfolds □the existence tobe very many □□, therefore this article finally was lying between□□my □□color to flow □unfolds exists □□proposes theunderstanding □method.
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐