—— 平平520
彼女は歯が痛くなって歯医者で見てもらいました
沪元得多加点,我是很专业的,一般最少要100沪元以上的我才翻,今天就算免费服务吧。
—— 有钱人
彼女は歯が痛くて歯医者に見てもらいました。
—— babygirl09
彼女は歯を痛いですが、歯医者に行きました。
—— lirong1209
相关其他知识点她牙疼,她应该去看牙医 的翻译是:Her teeth hurt, she should go to the dentist 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
她牙疼,她应该去看牙医
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
She toothache, she should go to the dentist
She toothache, she should go to the dentist
Her teeth hurt, she should go to the dentist
正在翻译,请等待...
Her toothache, she should go to see the dentist
相关内容&a在你的心里种满向日葵 In yours heart kind of full sunflower & a只有爱护环境,与自然和谐相处,才能有好的结果. Only then the loving care environment, is together harmoniously with the nature, can have the good result. & a栩栩如生的美好 Lifelike happy & avegetables are necessary 菜是必要的 & aCard-holidan 卡片holidan & a在服务业迅猛发展的今天,酒店作为服务业的重要组成部分,在当中扮演了重要的角色,拥有举足轻重的地位。而在酒店经营运作中,前厅部起了非常重要的作用。 In service industry swift and violent development today, the hotel took service industry the important constituent, has acted the important role in middle, has the pivotal status.But in the hotel management operation, the lobby department played the extremely vital role. & a希望更多的人去参观着届园艺博览会,去享受这视觉盛宴 Hoped more people are visiting the session of gardening exposition, enjoys this visual grand feast & a我的爷爷似乎正在好起来, My grandfather is being as if good, & a各国的经济文化发展迅速 Various countries' economical cultural development rapid & a而且会直接导致交流出现障碍,严重的甚至会引起交际双方的误解,。 Moreover can cause the exchange to appear the barrier directly, serious even can cause the human relations both sides misunderstanding. & a就业越来越困难 The employment is more and more difficult & a北京市房山区长阳镇京良路南侧(城铁长阳站西南侧) 北京城建徜徉集会所 West the Beijing Fangshan district Changyang Zhenjing good road south side (city iron Changyang stands the south side) the Beijing urban construction to wander about the lodge & aThe boy is wearing a black cap. 男孩佩带一个黑盖帽。 & a成绩差了很多 正在翻译,请等待... & a摘要:随着铁路运能的增加,目前包头站货场已不适应当前运输发展要求。本论文从包头的地理位置、政治经济、人口等方面综合考虑,通过详实的数据,同时考虑今后包头站铁路运输的整体发展,全面对未来货运能力的提升,提出了较为科学的改进方案。 Abstract: Along with the railroad transport capacity increase, the Baotou station freight yard did not adapt the current transportation development request at present.The present paper from aspect overall evaluations and so on Baotou's geographical position, political economy, population, through th & a我过着今天的日子却让明天后悔 My today day has been letting tomorrow regret actually & a做事认真努力 Works earnestly diligently & aHealth, veterinary and social affairs 健康,兽医和社会事务 & a不是太明白 Is not too understood & aExamining the working principles and main technical indices of KYN-25, 审查工作原理和主要技术索引KYN-25, & aIt is used for filling bombs,shells and hand grenades either alone or with other explosives. 它使用为单独填装炸弹、壳和手榴弹或与其他炸药。 & a我的家乡绝非30年钱的样子了 My hometown certainly not 30 year money appearances & a吃一个特殊,大的晚餐 Eats special, big supper & a特别当我踏入图书馆,看着图书馆里坐满了看书的人,我是震撼的 I tread into the library when specially, looks in the library has been occupied the human who reads, I am shock & aThe last ship salied towards the distant horizon.I sat there watching on a rock.My mind slowly drifting away. Froming into my...Drdamtaie. The last ship salied towards the distant horizon. I sat there watching on a rock. My mind slowly drifting away. Froming into my…Drdamtaie. & a如果拥有了你 就拥有了世界 If had you to have the world & a他的话给我留下了很深的印象 His speech has made the very deep impression to me & aPeople in the U.S.A and Canada()Thanksgiving in late November 人们在美国和加拿大()感恩在十一月下旬 & aThe Bill will allow parents the right to express a preference for the school their child attends. 比尔将给父母权利表达特选为他们的孩子出席的学校。 & a他们借助于手电筒的光,发现了一个山洞 They with the aid of in the flashlight light, have discovered a cave & a他是这家店的年轻的营业员 He is this shop young shop employee & adouble-breasted 双排扣 & a担心某人做某事 Worried somebody makes something & a用耳朵听音乐,用脑做作业,用嘴吃东西,用心想你 正在翻译,请等待...
& a暑假打工的经历提升了我吃苦耐劳的能力 Summer vacation works the experience has promoted ability which I bear hardships and stand hard work & a他对化学感兴趣,但对物理不感兴趣。 He is interested to chemistry, but is not interested to physics. & a你的背包在哪? Your knapsack in? & a100m短跑 100m dash & a钱的历史 正在翻译,请等待...
& a2010年参加福州中秋献爱心志愿者活动 In 2010 attends the Fuzhou midautumn festival to offer the compassion volunteer to move & aPlease wait for 1200 seconds to download the next file 请等待1200秒下载下个文件 & a我的家庭很简单 My family is very simple & a我的背比较好看 My back quite is attractive & aIf you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. 如果您不是预期的接收人,给或请给发令者发电子邮件打电话并且从您的系统删除这则消息和所有附件。 & a青少年不能吸烟 The young people cannot smoke & a如果将价格降至120英镑 If falls the price to 120 pounds & a即使没有完美的身体,也可以拥有完美的灵魂 Even if does not have the perfect body, also may have the perfect soul & aleave
beijing 离开在北京 & a对......评价不高 To ......Appraisal not high & aThat is , there are no private patient rooms. 即没有私有耐心房间。 & aballbesitz 正在翻译,请等待...
& a令我们高兴的是,我们的产量比2006年增加了三倍 Makes us happily is, our productive ratio in 2006 increased three times & aI hope there is a I love the people and I love the people together forever... 我希望有I爱人民,并且我永远一起爱人民… & ameet other scientist 遇见其他科学家 & aI had a little also not happy 我少许也有一不愉快 & a第3周 3rd week & a她牙疼,她应该去看牙医 Her toothache, she should go to see the dentist &美少女也牙疼?鞠婧祎半夜含巧克力睡觉看牙医
扫描到手机,看更多国搜资讯
您可以用手机或平板电脑的二维码应用拍下左侧二维码,您可以在手机国搜客户端继续浏览本文,并可以分享给你的好友。
核心提示:5月3日,美少女鞠婧祎发微博称“在牙科医院狂哭,再也不含着巧克力睡觉了”。
5月3日,SNH48成员,被称为“四千年一遇”美少女的鞠婧祎发微博称“在牙科医院狂哭,再也不含着巧克力睡觉了”。还表示“有种这辈子都不吃糖的冲动”。
网友纷纷围观评论“含着巧克力睡觉,除了你也是没谁了。”“你为什么要含着巧克力睡觉呢,你是不是觉得自己还不甜啊”。
责任编辑:龚新语
5月4日,李易峰晒自己的倒立照庆29岁生日,并留言道“最后一次2字头 祝我生日快乐”。
免责声明:
凡发布在本网上的内容,除标注为“中国搜索”或“国搜”的稿件外,其他均转自第三方网站,是为传递更多信息和学习之目的,不意味着本网认可其观点或证实其内容的真实性、准确性。如有意见建议,请点击页面下方的“对国搜说”,欢迎及时反馈。
版权说明:
凡来源标注为“中国搜索”的本网稿件,转载时请注明出处。
娱乐热搜词
西湖的桥:断桥、长桥、西泠桥,故事可歌可泣。
扫码关注中国搜索官方微信
扫码关注中国搜索官方微信如果你牙痛,你应该去看牙医的-易说网英语_免费英语口语练习分享
用户名或邮箱
966天前&&&&&
如果你牙痛,你应该去看牙医的
公开 && 966天前&&&&& 类别:
练习情形:角色B, 慢速
Oh!!! I have a horrible toothache.
哦,我的牙痛死了。
You should go to the dentist.
你该去看看牙医。
I hate dentists.
我讨厌看牙医。
Well, suffer then. If you have a toothache, you have to go to the dentist.
那么,你就忍着吧。如果你牙痛,你应该去看牙医的。
It always hurts. I hate going.
它老是痛个不停,我讨厌去(看牙医)。
Stop being such a baby. If it really hurts that much, just let them knock you out.
别象个小孩子似的。如果牙真的那么痛的话,就让医生治疗。
O.K., O.K., I’ll go.
好了好了,我会去的。
Good. You feel better after you do.
那才好。去了之后你会觉得好受一些的。
TA 基于此口语对话的其它练习英语翻译感到忧伤 除了feel sad 还有什么?还有谁适合这个职位____would________________the post?更多详情备索More details________on request.他牙疼的厉害,他将不得不去看牙医He has___a terrible____,he will ___________go to____________.小李对周围的一切都很好奇,一直在不停的提问题Xiaoli__________________everything around him.He keeps___________.哪个年轻人找工作没什么结果The young man had_______________________a job.穿何时的颜色来改变这个状况____________________________________
小倩专用0308
“感到忧伤”的表达很多,比如:to feel,appear,or act despondent,sad,or mournful.此外,我还给你总结了些表达忧伤的词组:1)feeling a little melancholy,2)feel distressed,3)be depressed over sth,4)laden with grief,5)cause sb sorrow,6)have a feeling of distress,1.还有谁适合这个职位?译法一:Anyone else would be qualified for the post?译法二:Who else would be fit for the post?2.更多详情备索More details 【are available】/【are ready】 on request.3.他牙疼的厉害,他将不得不去看牙医He has caught a terrible toothache,he will have to go to a dentist.小李对周围的一切都很好奇,一直在不停的提问题Xiaoli 【is curious about】/【takes an instrest in】 everything around him.He keeps asking questions.哪个年轻人找工作没什么结果The young man had been failed to hunt for a job.或The young man had no result in finding for a job.穿何时的颜色来改变这个状况(你是不是写错了,是不是“穿合适的颜色来改变这个状况?”)Weaing the right color (so as)to change this condition.(穿合适的颜色来改变这个状况)或者:Wearing the right color to improve this situation.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
feel sad / upset/ depressed/ 都可以
还可以用词组“in a blue mood”Anyone else who would be suitable for this position?More details are available on request.He has suffered a terrible toothache,he...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的妹妹有点怪无修版 的文章

随机推荐