don't i like winterat all winter排列顺序!并且翻译

英语小故事带翻译_百度知道
英语小故事带翻译
高级一点的,最好是有寓意的
.急急急急急急急急急.
提问者采纳
都难以避免辉煌失去后别人的不敬与报复.
&quot.’”
蒙提此时向众人表示.’”“老师回答道. He has let me use his house to put on fund-raising events to raise money for youth at risk programs。’”Monty then turned to the assembled group and said。高中时, I was something of a dream stealer. Then he drew a detailed floor plan for a 4。他顿了一下又说.’” “他花了好大心血把报告完成.&quot,这是非常重要的决定,第一页上打了一个又红又大的F。这故事跟一个小男孩有关. When he was a senior、跑道等的位置. However。
●一头野猪冲到他身旁, “I tell you this story because you are sitting in my 4, son.” He added: 无论过去多么辉煌:“有意思的是,那位老师带了30个学生来我农场露营一星期. It all goes back to a story about a young man who was the son of an itinerant horse trainer who would go from stable to stable,This is a double death;你要花钱买地。你没钱, &quot,别让别人的一句话将你击倒。”“The boy with the dream went to see the teacher after class and asked. You have no resources。这头快要断气的狮子说。”“He put a great deal of his heart into the project and the next day he handed it in to his teacher. He wrote about his dream in great detail and he even drew a diagram of a 200-acre ranch。幸亏你有这个毅力坚持自己的梦想,他在致辞中提到,上面标有马厩, he was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up. He lay helpless under a tree。你别太好高骛远了,看到狮子快要死了,不要老做白日梦.
The animals came around him. You have no money.
So the ass felt quite safe.’” “再三考虑好几天后。’他接着又说。父亲只是告诉他, they thought to themselves:‘儿子, making no changes at all。”
寓意,狠狠地咬他,什么都没有, you have to make up your own mind on this,并且仔细画了一张200亩农场的设计图. During those years I stole a lot of kids’ growled the lion,但还得含羞忍受你这个小丑的侮辱,真是死不瞑目啊:“我已勉强忍受了勇者的施暴, “I want to tell you why I let Jack use my house,第二天交给了老师:“我提起这故事。盖座农场可是个花钱的大工程, after sitting with it for a week,他的父亲是位马术师。两天后他拿回了报告, farm to farm and ranch to ranch.” When the teacher was leaving,他在圣思多罗有座牧马场, I will reconsider your grade. Follow your heart:‘你年纪轻轻,旁边还写了一行字,他决定原稿交回. You have to pay for the original breeding stock and later you’ll have to pay large stud fees。我觉得下面这个故事虽然简短但是这文章里的寓意很值得我们回味. As a result, ‘See me after class, the boy turned in the same paper,也用他的蹄子用力去踢狮子的头部:生病的狮子
A lion had come to the end of his days,还要建造一栋占地4. You come from an itinerant family:‘为什么给我不及格. You have to buy the land, ‘Look.’ Then the teacher added:‘蒙提。
●当驴子看到可以对这庞大的野兽为所欲为时. Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of money. 我有个朋友叫蒙提. Two days later he received his paper back. There’s no way you could ever do it。’” “Finally。我常借用他宽敞的住宅举办募款活动,那就是想拥有一座属于自己的牧马农场。’”“The boy went home and thought abNow is the time to pay him back,奄奄一息地躺在树下,狮子无助地躺在那里,我会重新给你打分:‘即使不及格.不论做什么事,占地4,我也不愿放弃梦想.●一头年老体衰的狮子病得有气无力, ‘Why did I receive an F, the stables and the track。” That night he wrote a seven-page paper describing his goal of someday owning a horse ranch。’”Don’t let anyone steal your dreams,他对我说, he said:“我让杰克借用住宅是有原因的,一头野牛也用角来顶他I have a friend named Monty Roberts who owns a horse ranch in San Ysidro. He turned his tail to the lion and kicked up his heels into his face. When they saw that he was going to die。你读高中时.’”“这男孩回家后反复思量了好几次. The lion still lay helpless before them. On the front page was a large red F with a note that read,他从小就必须跟着父亲东奔西跑. His father said,我也对不少学生说过相同的话, Monty, race track to race track?’”“The teacher said.
Then a bull gored him with his horns。离开之前。他告诉老师;
So the boar came up and rushed at him with his tusks,你必须自己拿定主意.&quot,没家庭背景. When I was your teacher、花钱买纯种马匹, ‘Look,相信你自己.” “那晚他洋洋洒洒地写了七张纸,是因为各位现在就坐在200亩农场内。这些年来. I still have that school paper framed over the fireplace。那份高中时写的报告我至今还留着。
●接着, ‘You can keep the F and I’ll keep my dream,说来有些惭愧, ‘If you will rewrite this paper with a more realistic goal,两年前的夏天,000平方英尺的豪华住宅. He asked his father what he should do. Fortunately you had enough gumption not to give up on yours,有次老师叫全班同学写报告. He stated, training horses, I can tell you this now,男孩的求学过程并不顺利。The last time I was there he introduced me by saying, “The best part of the story is that two summers ago that same schoolteacher brought 30 kids to camp out on my ranch for a week,我曾泼过你冷水,一个字都不改:下课后来见我,描述他的伟大志愿,就来报复他, I think it is a very important decision for you:‘如果你肯重写一个比较不离谱的志愿.” 上次活动时,000平方英尺的巨宅,题目是长大后的志愿,然后在这一大片农场中央、花钱照顾它们, ‘This is an unrealistic dream for a young boy like you,000-square-foot house in the middle of my 200-acre horse ranch,000-square-foot house that would sit on a 200-acre dream ranch, showing the location of all the buildings?’”“脑中充满幻想的他下课后带着报告去找老师,以便为帮助青少年的计划筹备基金,然后征询父亲的意见。
●动物们围在他的周围, the boy’s high school career was continually interrupted,希望对你有用英语小故事 .罗伯兹
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
The Old Cat
An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.
Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.&
July 6 2007 It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.
这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们...
Dog:&What's your name?&Cat:&My name is KiKi!What's your name?&Dog:&My name is Bob!&Cat:&What's your favourite star?& Dog:&My favourite star is Cyndi!How about you?&Cat:&My favourite star is Alan!&Dog:&It's time to go to school!&Cat:&OK!Let's go!'
Remember not to smoke.
A much worried patiant walked into the doctor's office and asking for help,&Doctor, I don't know what to do. I accidentally drank a bottle of gasoline yesterday.&
&Oh, don't worry! All you have to remember is not to smoke in the next few days.& said the doctor.记得不要吸烟。一位很焦急的病人走到医生办公室寻求帮助。“医生,我不知道该怎么办。昨天我不小心喝下了一瓶汽油。”“哦,不用担心。你一定要牢记未来几天不要吸烟就行了。”医生说。OK?希望能帮到你啊!
A Rabbit and A WolfA little rabbit is picking mushrooms in a forest . A wolf is coming .He is very hungy.“Oh,a little rabbit!This is my favourite food!&The rabbit sees the wolf,but she is not afraid . She pretend to be poisoned by the mushrooms.The wolf thinks,“If I eat her,I will bepoisoned,too.&So he goes away.Then the rabbit is very happy.She goes to pickingthe mushrooms.兔子和狼一只小兔子正在森林里采蘑菇。狼来了。他非常的饿。“哦,一只小兔子!这是我最喜欢的食物!”小兔子看见了狼,但是她并不害怕。她假装吃蘑菇中毒了。狼想到,“如果我吃了她,我会中毒,太。”所以他走了。小兔子非常高兴。她去采蘑菇。
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust. He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, &I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river.& He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the...
If you choose only to complain and escape from the ordeal, it will always follow you wherever you go. But if you decide to be strong, the hardship will turn out to be a fortune on which new hopes will arise.
面对苦难,如果选择抱怨与逃避,苦难就永远如影随形;但如果选择坚强,苦难便会化作甘泉,滋润美好的希望。
He lost his arms in an accident that claimed his father's life—who was the main source of support for the family. Since then, he has had to depend on the arms of his younger brother. For the sake of taking care of him, his younger brother became his shadow, never leaving him alone for years. Except for writing with his toes, he was completely un...
Who's this man? He looks strong. Cool He's my uncle. He's a baseball player. Is this your aunt? Yes, she is. Shi'a a nures. She likes music. Is thi
您可能关注的推广
英语小故事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012新版冀教版初一英语上册Unit7 lesson37-39_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2012新版冀教版初一英语上册Unit7 lesson37-39
上传于||文档简介
&&21新​版​冀​教​版​初​一​英​语​上​册​U​n​i​tD​a​y​s​ ​a​n​d​ ​m​o​n​t​h​s​ ​ ​ ​ ​l​e​s​s​o​n7​-9
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语试题_百度知道
有没有初二下学期的英语试题,新目标的
提问者采纳
初一年级英语竞赛题一、选择填空(共20题,计20分)1、飞碟的代称是_B____。A.IOC B.UFO
D.CPC2、英语字母起源于__B___字母。A.阿拉拍 B.拉丁 C.希腊 D.罗马3、邮政速递公司常用__D__表示;____则表示加拿大广播公司。A.EMS.CBB
D.EMS.CBC4、国际上用__C__这三个字母表示紧急呼救信号。A.SUS
D.VOA5、音节的核心是_B__,一个单词有几个___,就有几个音节。A.元音 元音字母
B.元音 元音C.元音字母 元音
D.元音字母 元音字母6、There is some _A___ in my purseA. money
D. keys7、The twins are_D___.A. on the different row
B. in different rowC. in the different row
D. in different rows8、In an English-Chinese dictionary ,the word “act” comes_B__ “all”A. after
D. to9、_C__ funny time to make breakfast with you!A. What is
D. How a 10、--Kate , I’m sorry I’m late.
--___C__A. Right
B. All right
C. That’s all right D. You are right11、There are about forty _C_in our school.A. man teacher
B. man teachers
C. men teachers
D. men teacher12、- Meimei, it’s kind of you to help me with my English.
-__A__.A. My pleasure
B. You’re all right C. No problem
D. It’s my work13、The river is too deep. You’d better __ it by yourself.A. don’t cross
B. not do crossC. not across
D. not cross14、Henan is in the __ of China.A. south
D. east15、I have no brothers __ sister.A. but
D. /16、A famous boy was born __ a cold morning in 1995.A. at
D. /17、which is your kite , Tom?The
red __ in the sky.A. it
D. one 18、-How do you like the red coat?
-______.A. Yes , I like its
B. Yes. I don’t like it C. I like it very much
D. No, I don’t like it19、They like going to the movies with their friends in China and __ sports.A. play
C. to play
D. playing20、___ are all in Class Eight.A. You, I and she
B. I you and she
C. She , you and he
D. You , she and I 二、阅读理解(共20小题,每题2分,计40分)
(A)Big Ben is not the name of a man. It is the name of a big clock in London. London is the capital of England. This clock has four faces. So no matter where you stand, you can read the time on the face of Big Ben. Each face is the size of a bus. The hands are about four meters long. It is about the size of two people standing on top each other. If you go to London, you may want to visit the Houses of Parliament. In that place you will fin穿互扁就壮脚憋协铂茅d Big Ben sits at the top of the clock tower in the Houses of Parliament. You will probably hear it and see it. The big clock makes such a loud noise, “Ding dong, ding dong ”. It goes, every quarter of an hour.
The name of Big Ben comes from a big builder.21、Big Ben is____.A. a bus
B. a clock
C. the name of Ben D. a house22、Big Ben is in ____.A. China
B. the USA
D. the UK23、The clock strikes(敲打) every ___ of an hour.A. ten minutes
B. fifteen minutes C. thirty minutes
D. forty – five minutes 24、You can read the time of Big Ben____.A. at the top of the clock towerB. in the Houses of ParliamentC. on the hands of the huge clockD. on the four faces of the clock25、The underlined(画线部分)word “hands” means__ in Chinese.A. 手
D. 发条(B)Do you know the tree frog?Birds live in trees. Squirrels live in trees. But do you know that some frogs live in trees, too?
The tree frog is hard to find. It can change its color. On green leaves, it stays green. On a brown branch, it turns brown. Some tree frogs can change from green to gold or blue.
Tree frogs have legs and wide feet They have sticky pads(黏性的肉趾) at the end of their toes These sticky toe pads keep the tree frogs from falling. Tree frogs have different colors and markings(斑点) on their skins. Their eyes are different, too. Some have green eyes, and others have bright red ones.
The sounds they make are different, too. One frog makes a sound like a dog barking. Another frog makes a loud noise like a snore. There is even a frog that whistles!26、Tree frogs are hard to find because ____.A. they stay in trees
B. they can change their colorsC. they have sticky pads
D. they make surprising sounds27、If it is spring, the color of tree frogs is ____.A. gold
D. blue28、Tree frog can stay in trees because___.A. they have sticky pads
B. they can change their colors C. they make surprising soundsD. they have green or bright red eyes29、The underlined word “whistles” means__ in Chinese.A. 跳高
D. 千变万化30、The passage is mainly about ___ .A. the colors of a special frog
B. the sounds of a special frogC. the eyes of a special frog
D. a special frog(C)Today, many people don’t carry a lot of coins or even paper money with them. They use bankcards. Bankcards are small, plastic cards that computers in stores can read. The computers tell the band to pay the storeowner for what someone buys in a store. The person needs to pay the bank.
Plastic bankcards can be useful. People don’t have to carry around lots of coins or paper money. Computers can keep track of (与…保持联系)lost bankcards. However, bankcards are not money. People need to pay the bank for the things they buy.31、what are bankcards? They are __.A. paper money that people buy at a storeB. plastic cards that people can use like moneyC. computers that give people moneyD. plastic cards that a person can buy at a store32、If we want to use bankcards, what should we do?A. We should buy a card at a storeB. We should have some gold and silverC. We should have plastic D. We should put money in the bank33、Why do people think of using bankcards to pay the bank?A. Because they don’t have to carry around lots of coins or paper moneyB. Because they don’t have any moneyC. Because they don’t want to leave their coins at storesD. Because they are coins or paper money34、Which of the following is NOT true?A. Bankcards are very useful B. Computers can keep track of lost bankcardsC. Many people use bankcardsD. People don’t have to pay the bank35、What should we do if our bankcards are lost?A. We should call the police B. We should buy a new one C. The computers can keep track of the lost bankcardsD. We will not use them again(D)
In our school we can do a lot of sports. The school says we must all learn to swim, so we go swimming once a week all the year. We can do other sports, too. The girls and boys sometimes play different sports. For example, about 90% of the boys but only half of the girls go running every morning.
In winter we do some sports and in summer we do other sports. In winter about 80% of the boys play football. Just over half of the boys play basketball, but only a few play volleyball ( they think it’s a girl’s game). In summer about 70% of the boys play crieket and only 30% play tennis.
In winter, the girls can now play football, too. But only a few choose it. About two third of the girls play volleyball, and a quarter play basketball. In summer, a lot of girls play tennis, about 60%, and about 40% do aerobics(健美操).36 、How many times do the students go swimming in a year?37、Which sports do boys do in winter?38、If there are 240 girls in this school, how many of them will play basketball in winter?39、Most of the boys think____ is a girl’s game.40、Which sports do girls do in summer?三、完形填空(共10题,共10分)根据Jimmy 的时间和活动安排,完成他的日记,每空一词。Time andActivities 7 AM, have breakfast 8 AM, go to the Health center by bus 9 AM, play basketball 11 AM, have lunch in a restaurant 12 AM, see the movie Sleepless Night 2 PM, go to my grandma’s on footDay: Friday Date:41_______________
(42)_________________Today is May Day. I don’t have classer. At 7:00 in the(43)___
I have breakfast. I like to (44)___ basketball. So I decide to go to the Health Center in the city. After breakfast I go there by(45)___. There are many people in the center. I play(46)___ for about two hours. Then I have(47)___ in a restaurant. After lunch I go to (48)___ cinema. The(49)___ of the film is Sleepless Night. It’s very exciting. Then I (50)___ to my grandma’s at about 2 o’clock in the afternoon.四、翻译(共5小题,共10分)51、迈克的汽车牌号是多少?(car number)52、我的书桌上没有许多书。(there be)53、对我来说,学好英语不容易。(not easy, for me)54、我认为数学没有趣。(be interesting )55、他们为早饭订购了一些牛奶。(order, for)五、智力测试(共5小题,共5分)56、There are two fathers and two sons. How many people at least are there? __________57、Which is the medicine(药) for your head in the English letters? It is _____ 58、The total(总) ages of two boys is now seventeen, what will it be in six years’ time? &&&&______ 59、What will you do first in the morning?______60、Lucy was hit by a car. The car was broken, but she was ok. Why?______________________________六、写作(15分)请认My bedroom 为题写一篇作文。要求:1、将房间的布局详细而又清楚地体现在文章中2、意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写规范、清晰3、不得少于60个词。 初一英语竞赛题答案。一、1-5 B B D C B
6-10 A D B C C11-15 C A D B C
16-20 C D C D D 二、21-25 B D B D C
26-30 B C A B D
31-35 B D A D C36、52 times.37、Football, basketball, volleyball, swimming and running.38、60
39、volleyball
40、tennis,
aerobics三、41、May
43、morning
45、bus46、basketball
49、name 50、walk四、51 What’s Mike’s car number?52 There are not a lot of books on my desk.53 It’s not easy for me to study English well.54 I don’t think math is interesting.55 They order some milk for breakfast.五、56 Three
59 Open my eyes
60 It is a toy car
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语试题的相关知识
其他1条回答
你是想买还是想答案?说清楚点
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Unit 12翻译有答案_百度文库