太原哪家医院做太原包皮环切哪家好最好?Im a baseball fan

Zack Hample has snagged 9,162 baseballs at 52 different major league stadiums since 1990. Find out how and see what else he's been up to.
A-Rod’s 3,000th hit
So . . . as you may have heard, Alex Rodriguez’s 3,000th career hit happened to be a home run, and I happened to snag it. (Un-REAL!!) I’m planning to write a long blog entry with lots of photos, but things are so crazy right now that I wanted to get this up quickly.
First, here I am on TV with the ball:
Here’s a better look at the ball itself:
The “R” is for “Rodriguez,” and the  indicates that it was the first specially-marked ball of the game that was put into play for his at-bats. Those markings were already there when I snagged it. The sticker up above was placed there a little while later by an MLB authenticator.
Now, why are things so crazy? Here’s a screen shot of my email inbox:
I’ve already gotten SO MANY interview requests — and I still have 62 texts that I haven’t even looked at. I plan to answer everyone, and like I said, I’ll be writing a much longer entry about this. In the meantime, I’d love to hear everyone’s suggestions for what I should do with the ball. Be specific and creative. I told the Yankees that I was planning to keep it, but now I’m considering other options.
*************UPDATE*************
It took nearly two weeks, but my full-length blog entry is now done! Be warned: it’s insanely long, so grab a cold beverage, find a comfy seat, and .
Like this:Like Loading...
Connecting to %s
Follow &The Baseball Collector&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 376 other followers
%d bloggers like this:热门搜索:
当前位置:
A History of the Baseball Fan
所属类别:
所属品牌:
产品简述:页面: 224, 平装, McFarland & Co Inc SMARTER图书频道提供大量最新图书,文学作品信息,您在了解的A History of the Baseball Fan是原版/外语图书行业的知名品牌&&
产品简述: 页面: 224, 平装, McFarland & Co Inc SMARTER图书频道提供大量最新图书,文学作品信息,您在了解的A History of the Baseball Fan是原版/外语图书行业的知名品牌,聪明点为您精心挑选了此款A History of the Baseball Fan的相关销售商家信息,您可以在本页面轻松获得关于A History of the Baseball Fan最新报价,精美外形图片,专家评测和用户评论&&
推荐商家:
配送方式:中国邮政平邮、中国邮政挂号信件、中国邮政特快专递(EMS)、快递公司、送货上门
最低价格:
共计:1 家
A History of the Baseball Fan
本网站为购物搜索引擎,只提供各网站商品及服务信息链接,以商家实际信息为准!
沪ICP证B2-号&沪ICP备号

我要回帖

更多关于 太原包皮环切建国就问 的文章

随机推荐