因为我嘿歪歪日是什么意思思

英文歌歌曲中有歪哦歪哦歪哼嗨 的是什么歌?_百度知道
英文歌歌曲中有歪哦歪哦歪哼嗨 的是什么歌?
eauty queen of only eighteen sheHad some trouble with herselfHe was always there to help herShe always belonged to someone elseI drove for miles and milesAnd wound up at your doorI&#39,Knock on my doorI want to make you feel beautifulI don't mind spending everydayOut on your corner in the pouring rainLook for the girl with the broken smileAsk her if she wants to stay awhileAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedI know where you hideAlone in your carKnow all of the thingsThat make you who you areI know that goodbyeMeans nothing at allComes back and begs me toCatch her every time she fallsYs always openYou can come anytime you wantI don't mind spending every dayOut on your cornerIs not always rainbows and butterfliesIt't mind spending every dayOut on your cornerIt mind spending every dayOut on your cornerIt mind spending everydayOut on your corner in the pouring rainLook for the girl with the broken smileAsk her if she wants to stay awhileAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedTve had you so many times but somehowI want moreI don&#39, ohI don&#39!Tap on my window, ohLook for the girlWith the broken smileAsk her if she wants to stay awhileAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedI don's compromise that moves us alongMy heart is full and my door't matter anymoreIt&#39, knock on my doorI want to make you feel beautifulI know i tend to get so insecureIt doesn&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁前男友和我聊天,我说了一句 yingyingying,他说他自己想歪掉,他说他脑补 嘿咻到呻吟,仅_百度知道
前男友和我聊天,我说了一句 yingyingying,他说他自己想歪掉,他说他脑补 嘿咻到呻吟,仅
男友和我聊天,我说了一句 yingyingying,他说他自己想歪掉,他说他脑补 嘿咻到呻吟,他自己觉得乱七八糟,仅此而已
就是情侣之间的玩笑话。表达的意思大致可以理解为对你有一些性幻想,想你想的彻夜难眠。
他说什么仅此而已,他自己觉得乱七八糟,什么意思