用英语怎么翻译在过去数周本人身体一直序列号不适用。由于本人在外地出差,无法及时就医。出差回来后根据医生建议

我想请假不参加明天的会议,因为我要出差去外地.怎么翻译啊? ask for leave of tom
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友ultralisk遇到了一个关于商务英语的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我想请假不参加明天的会议,因为我要出差去外地.怎么翻译啊? ask for leave of tom
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
i'll be on a business trip tomorrow,so i want to ask for a leave for tomorrow's conference.
—— ivy_tina
I want to ask for leave not to attend the conference/meeting tomorrow,
for (或since或because) I will be on a business trip (to outside areas).
—— caosimida
相关其他知识点英语翻译我既不知道他的名字,也不知道他的地址,所以我无法把信及时发出去(neither..nor...) 回来时,他很惊讶地发现房间被彻底地打扫了,一切都不值得井井有条(过去分词作并与补足语)_百度作业帮
英语翻译我既不知道他的名字,也不知道他的地址,所以我无法把信及时发出去(neither..nor...) 回来时,他很惊讶地发现房间被彻底地打扫了,一切都不值得井井有条(过去分词作并与补足语)
英语翻译我既不知道他的名字,也不知道他的地址,所以我无法把信及时发出去(neither..nor...) 回来时,他很惊讶地发现房间被彻底地打扫了,一切都不值得井井有条(过去分词作并与补足语)
I know neither his name nor his address.So I am unable to post the letter timely.When he returned,he was suprised to see the room completely cleaned.Everything was arranged in its place.
i know neither his name nor address, so i can't send the letter in time. when he came back, he surprisingly found the house thoroughly cleaned, everything arranged in place
I know neither his name nor his address, so I can not post the letter in time.When he came back, he was surprised to find his room cleaned up thoroughly and everything put in good order.英语翻译秒表作为日常生活中的常用工具,特别是在体育运动中的广泛应用,需要人们选择越来越精确且方便使用的数字秒表.数字化发展之快使得现有的一些秒表技术无法及时得到快速有效的_百度作业帮
英语翻译秒表作为日常生活中的常用工具,特别是在体育运动中的广泛应用,需要人们选择越来越精确且方便使用的数字秒表.数字化发展之快使得现有的一些秒表技术无法及时得到快速有效的
英语翻译秒表作为日常生活中的常用工具,特别是在体育运动中的广泛应用,需要人们选择越来越精确且方便使用的数字秒表.数字化发展之快使得现有的一些秒表技术无法及时得到快速有效的发展,无法满足使用方便计时精准的任务.
Stopwacth is a everyday used tool which is usually applied widely in sports .So it is necessity for us to choose a number stopwatch which is more exact and convinent .The development of numberial is very fast so that some technics of stopwatch can't not reach in time now,and can't satisfy the mission that using it convient and exactly.不要以为我是朝二楼的.
Stopwacth is a everyday used tool which is usually applied widely in sports .So it is necessity for us to choose a number stopwatch which is more exact and convinent .The development of numberial is v...
Stopwatch as a common tool in everyday life, especially in the extensive application of sport, you need people to choose more accurate and easy to use digital stopwatch. The fast development of digita...“今早不可能在办公室工作,因为他出差去了.”用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
“今早不可能在办公室工作,因为他出差去了.”用英语怎么翻译
“今早不可能在办公室工作,因为他出差去了.”用英语怎么翻译
"Can't work in the office this morning,because he went on a business trip."非常抱歉,我这几天出差了,所以没能及时回复你.翻译成英语_百度作业帮
非常抱歉,我这几天出差了,所以没能及时回复你.翻译成英语
非常抱歉,我这几天出差了,所以没能及时回复你.翻译成英语
Sorry to inform that I couldn't reply to you promptly, as I was on a business trip these days,
Sorry for my late reply, as I was out for a business trip.一般这样就可以了。因为是已发生的事情,所以用过去时态比较合适。

我要回帖

更多关于 胃部不适 的文章

随机推荐