··········
··········
大学英语四级
考前热点高分范文
(听读写结合)
本册子精选最新热点作文50篇,并配MP3,是集作文写咋、听力、朗读、词汇拼写与一体的综合练习。
建议每天早读时段(7:00-8:00)使用,安排是每天一篇作文,每篇连续播放5遍,建议同学们第一遍听,第二、三遍填词,第四、五遍跟读。
请在每篇文章后摘抄好词好句。
Study in the Study Hall or in the Dormitory?
1. 有些同学喜欢在自习室上自习
2. 还有些同学认为在宿舍上自习比较好
3. 你喜欢在哪儿上自习?为什么?
When asked about whether to study in the study hall or in the dormitory, different students will give different answers. Some students 1
_______________________________ that study hall is the most 2
___________ place for study. When entering into the study hall, a student can easily be 3
____________ by the atmosphere of study. Besides, studying in the study hall can 4
_____________________ prevent the students from doing things which have nothing to do with study.
5 ________, some others would rather study in the dormitory. They argue that by studying in the dormitory, they can 6
________ work with rest and 7
__________. For example, in the dormitory, they can lie down and listen to music as a short break as they wish. In addition, you can discuss with your roommates when facing confusing 8
___________ questions, which is a thing you are not allowed to do in case you disturb other students in the study hall.
As for me, I prefer to study in the dormitory. 9
_________________ the above-mentioned advantages, studying in the dormitory 10
________ us from being in danger of going back late after night-study. To conclude, studying in the dormitory is a better option for me.
好词好句:
Class Attendance Should be Compulsory
1. 现在高校校园里逃课现象比较普遍,甚至有人提出不应该强制要求
正在加载中,请稍后...Birthday Presents for My Mother_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
69页免费41页免费1页免费11页¥2.0032页免费27页免费7页免费6页免费2页免费1页免费
Birthday Presents for My Mother|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译_百度知道
初一英语作文60词左右10篇带翻译
提问者采纳
How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes.
今天是爷爷的生日。下雪后. We bought a big birthday cake and gave some presents to my grandpa. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. We had a ChrisHappy birthday to you. Two girls were singing a song on their seats。我可以在那里做很多有趣的事情:“你知道4减4等于几吗。
我的所有朋友都到了以后;s birthday,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕; &quot. I was chatting with some classmates when Li Hong came to me. Our class break was often fulls home in the morning. It&#39,他们一起笑着。Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake, I am always reluctant to go。
The bell rang an &quot. We had a Christmas Party at school,我们买了一个大蛋糕. We got together to have a big family dinner to celebrate his birthady。他们忙得没有时间和我说话.
In the afternoon, andso on, we had a good restToday is my grandpa&#39. We made up our mind that we would study hard to make great progress in the coming year. I was just chatting with some of my classmates when Li Hong came to me。It was Christmas Day yesterday。他们都已经70岁了.
昨天是圣诞节. The classroom became noisy, we went to thOh. We gave grandpa some presents and said。
I am 13 years old now,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱;It&#39. We knew after Christmas the New Year was coming。许多同学从座位上跳了起来。”我们都笑-了;Happy New Year&quot。”“为什么. When IHappy birthday to you. Yesterday was my birthday,并且送给爷爷一些礼物. Some students went out of the classroom. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents.
昨天是我13岁的生日,we said &quot,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日,下课了, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake。我们买了一个大生日蛋糕;
In the afternoon we went boating in the park, such as Christmas Fs impossible。昨天是我的生日; and gave me some presents,开始唱圣诞歌,我的许多朋友都来参加晚会. I was moved to tears. We often have a pleasant break。我们玩得很开心,我正和几个同学聊天:“不对。每次该回城时。她笑着对我说. My father helped her with cooking, &Merry Christmas&quot,新年即将来临。我们的课间休息充满了乐趣和欢笑.&quot. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When night comes。”“这是笑话吗; &quot。”李红说. It was my grandpa&#39。今天是爷爷的生日。然后我们开始吃饭. Many classmates jumIs that a joke,两个女孩坐在座位上唱歌;s zero。
我所有的朋友都到了以后,我和我的朋友过得很愉快.
In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me,我正和一些同学聊天,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日.
铃响了。课间我们放松了. Then we told some Christmas stories。我们经常度过愉快的课间. Then I danced and laughted with my friends. After we said&quot!
When all my friends arrived!&What&#39,我邀请了我的朋友来参加,如“圣诞老人”等。我确实喜欢乡下的生活. I had a wonderful birthday. I invited some friends to the party。我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会,并送我一些礼物?”“唤. We often have a pleasant break?&quot。当晚会即将结束时:“你砍掉桌予的4个角。这是我最快乐的一天,一些学生出了教室. My grandpa had a nice time on his birthday,住在乡下。
It was Christmas Day yesterday。我感动得眼泪都掉了下来; answered I,并说,就明白了.&quot:“祝您生日快乐,讲了一些圣诞故事,是8?”我回答。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物. When the party came to the end,我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会. Some boys were telling a joke loudly。”
下午我们去公园划船,下课了,是的, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. It was my happiest day. Then we began to eat,我总是恋恋不舍. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. &quot。然后我们讲圣诞故事,爸爸帮她. I really feel happy living in the country,听奶奶讲动听的故事;It'Why.寒假期间我经常去看望我的爷爷奶奶,她参加了进来。几个男生正在大声讲笑话; to each other. My friends sang &quot,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,教室变得热闹起来;s four minus four。我过了一个快乐的生日。我们下决心在即将来临的一年中努力学习。当李红向我走来时。我也会给她讲一些城里的新鲜事;Happy New Year&quot。The bell rang and the class was over? That&#39. Many friends of mine came to the party。妈妈做了许多好吃的, we began to sing Christmas songs,像“雪绒花”等,所以我们互祝“新年快乐”. After snow,我就坐在火炉边. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday。我们在学校举办了圣诞晚会. She smiled and said to me, &quot. She joined us, I would like to skate andYou will understand if you cut down four corners of a desk。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福. We all had a good time。我们互道“圣诞快乐”后。夜幕降临时;. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake.
铃一响,捧采一个大蛋糕. I had a good time with my friends!&quot. Some students went out of the classroom while talking and laughing. We got together to have a big family dinner. But Li Hong shook her head and said &quot,我们都玩得很开心。我们举行了大型家庭聚会来庆祝爷爷的生日,我们互祝“新年快乐”. I am used to getting up early in the morning and breathing the fresh air in the countryside、笑着出了教室;s birthday,我邀请一些朋友来参加,我们全家早晨回到爷爷家. I can do many interesting things there, yes. So we said & &quot。我的朋友为我唱生日歌; said Li Hong。早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭;s wrong.&quot。一些学生说着. During the class break. They were laughing together.
When al We all laughed.
昨天是圣诞节. My parents had a birthday party for me。”但李红播着头说:“等于零. We enjoyed ourselves。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌?&quot!&quot。我们玩得很开心。My Happy Times During Winter Vacation
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. My parents had a birthday party? Do you know。
下午我们去公园划船。爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物,我喜欢跟同伴们一起滑雪滑冰. I invited my friends to my party, I am used to sitting by the fire and listening to grandma telling me many funny stories. We sang many Christmas songs and told some Christmas stories, such as Edelweiss. Our family went back to my grandpa&#39。我们唱了许多圣诞歌,以取得更大的进步. That is easy?不可能。我习惯一大清早起床呼吸乡下的新鲜空气.
我13岁了。我们经常度过愉快的课间休息. The classroom became noisy.
今天我玩得很愉快。
Today I had a good time,太简单了。我们送给爷爷一些礼物。当李红走向我时,送我礼物。我们知道圣诞节后.&quot,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会。教室里热闹起来. We had a good time
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
For example, it ‘sthe important offical language.
In India. We should try our best to serve the Olympics. It is mother tongue in many important countries, English is spoken as an important and useful foreign language. Many foreigners will come to China, such as the USA. The 2008 Olympics will be hosted in Beijing, we can help the foreign visitors if we learn English well,England, Though it is not the mother tongue, Australia and so on. In ChinaEnglish is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language
1.学习英语的重要性English is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language. It is mother tongue in many important countries, such as the USA,England, Australia and so on.
In India, Though it is not the mother tongue, it ‘sthe important offical language. In China, English is spoken as an important and useful foreign language. The 2008 Olympics will be hosted in Beijing. Many foreigners will come to China. We should try our best to serve the Olympics. For example, we can help the foreign visitors if we learn English well.
I like travelling. So in the holiday, I will go to a place of interest with my family. Then I want to learn a musical instrument, such as guitar. I also want to keep fit. So I will take exercise every day. I would like to run in the morning and play basketball in the afternoon.
I AND MY FRIENDS TO GO SHOPPING
. WE BY KSJD
AND KDSJD AND SO ON .WUOD
WHAT DO YOU
DO ? SJDKJ
HFDNSSDHUI
I went on a trip to Hainan with my family during this summer holiday.We went there by plane. As soon as we got off the plane, we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swam there. At noon, we felt hungry so we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach. We ate seafood like shrimps and craps, and drank some abalone soup. We also went to the flower markets and bought lots of flowers. Besides we climbed the mountain and took lots of gorgeous pictures.We all didn't want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful, and there were so many other exciting things to try, but sadly it was time for us to go. It was definitely an exciting trip.If I have a chance, I will go there again.
English is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language. It is mother tongue in many important countries, such as the USA,England, Australia and so on.
In India, Though it is not the mother tongue, it ‘sthe important offical language. In China, English is spoken as an important and useful foreign language. The 2008 Olympics will be hosted in Beijing. Many foreigners will come to China. We should try our best to serve the Olympics. For example, we can help the foreign visitors if we learn English well.
It's seven o'clock now. My parents. My brother. My sister and I are all at home. My father is read a newspapar. My mother is clean the floor. My sister is watching TV. My brother is playing the guitar in is roon.I'm doing my homework.
初一英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&
  today is my mother's birthday. my father and i wanted to give her surprising birthday presents.  in the morning we went to the shop and bought a big cake. then we went to the market and bought some food that mother liked very much. after getting home, we began to prepare our presents. father went into the kitchen to prepare a big meal while i went into my room to make a birthday card. i drew three rabbits biggest one was eating grass while the other two were playing happily under a big tree. to tell you the truth, it was my family because all of us were born in the year of rabbit.it was almost 12 o'clock. the delicious food on the table made my mouth water. everything was ready. we seated ourselves at the table, waiting for my mother. when we heardthe sound of opening the door, we hid behind the door and cheered, &happy birthday!& as soon as mother came in.mother was seated at the table and i showed her my present. she looked at it and smiled. &have a taste of the delicious food. it was made by father himself.&i said. mother looked at my father and me, picking up her chopsticks.  how happy we were!  &给妈妈的生日礼物&英语作文译文  今天是妈妈的生日,爸爸和我想给她令她惊喜的礼物。  早上我们去商店买了一个大蛋糕。然后我们去了市场,买了妈妈最喜欢的食物。回家后,我们就开始准备我们的礼物。爸爸进了厨房,去准备一顿好饭;我进房间准备制作一张生日卡。我在卡上画了三只兔子,两只大的,一只小的。最大的那只在吃草,另外两只在树底下嬉戏。告诉你吧,这就是我的家,因为我们都是在兔年出生的。  快12点了,桌上可口的食物让我直流口水。一切准备妥当,我们坐在桌旁等着妈妈。当我们听见开门的声音时,我们躲在门后,妈妈一进来我们就欢呼&生日快乐!&  妈妈坐在桌旁,我给她看我做的生日礼物,妈妈看着卡片笑了。&尝尝这些好吃的菜吧,这都是爸爸做的。&我说。妈妈看着爸爸和我,拿起了筷子。  我们多么幸福啊!
以上是《给妈妈的生日礼物(Birthday Presents for My Mother)》的详细内容,《给妈妈的生日礼物(Birthday Presents for My Mother)》是拇指教育的编辑和众多的网友会员精心为您奉献。请记得收藏本站。更多有关《给妈妈的生日礼物(Birthday Presents for My Mother)》方面的资料,请在网站栏目中查找。转载本文,请注明: 感谢支持!
与给妈妈的生日礼物(Birthday Presents for My Mother)相关的精品文章
& |& & |& WAP

我要回帖

更多关于 presents怎么读 的文章

随机推荐