在美国什么地方可以买到go-out plex media server

品牌干洗机在什么地方可以买到_乐收品牌干洗机在什么地方可以买到 发布于: 10:41:53品牌干洗机在什么地方可以买到?[美国UCC国际洗衣集团:400-]随着干洗行业的发展越来越好,这让很多有生意头脑的人纷纷动了心,而想要投资干洗店,购买干洗设备是重中之重,那么到底什么地方买干洗机器最好呢?
买干洗机器在哪个地方?国内最繁华的都市在哪?国内经济最发达的城市在哪?国内被称为国际大都市的是哪里?没错,就是在上海。但是在市场调查中,光在上海这个地区的干洗公司就多达100多家,这让很多外地的投资者犯难了。
既然有这么多的品牌,那么选择哪个品牌的干洗机器呢?在这里小编推荐UCC洗衣。
UCC洗衣是集洗涤设备研制与加盟拓展为一体的现代化新型国际集团,也是国内外干洗行业最早从事加盟事业的洗衣品牌之一,已经有20多年的历史了。
它的干洗设备完全是自主研发生产,产品自成系列,采用最新技术研制开发,在设计方面最大降低了对环境的污染,具有很高的脱剂率与稳定性。例如其具有代表性的全自动封闭式四氯乙烯干洗机,采用性能卓越的三缸双过滤结构,洗衣双重过滤;在材质方面,采用优质钢结构,凡与溶剂接触的内转笼等均采用先进的防腐处理技术,机器的使用寿命倍增,关键部位均采用国际知名品牌产品,保证了整机性能的可靠性、稳定性。
在价位方面,投资金额在3万-32万元不等,最低仅需投资3万多元,即可配置全自动变频石油干洗机、全自动烘干机、自动吸风熨烫台等5种干洗设备,尤为可贵的是加盟总部提供的加盟服务,其中不仅免去了加盟费,还免费提供、干洗技术培训、广告宣传、后期的设备维护等服务,这些不仅能够帮助干洗投资者节省投资成本,还省去了后顾之忧。
买干洗机器在哪个地方?如果您还在犹豫不知道该选择哪家品牌,不知道到哪个地方购买干洗设备,不如就拨打UCC洗衣热线电话,总部会派人接送,欢迎您到UCC洗衣上海总部亲自参观。更多干洗店加盟信息在:链接地址:中国干洗网投资分析频道提供了干洗店投资热点分析,干洗店投资注意事项,干洗行业投资发展趋势信息,是干洗店加盟创业者获得投资信息的最佳网络平台!联系信息QQ:  看看米国人怎么说
楼主发言:26次 发图:0张
  Q:What are some advantages toliving in China compared to living in the US?  相比美国,在中国生活有哪些好处?  ?Lauren Windle?赞(1100+)  1.Your salary. I get paid pretty much equalto what I would in the USA ($40-45k) as a history teacher at a local school,which includes a stipend for housing and round-trip flight home every year...but my salary goes further here.?  At home, I could hardly afford an apartment (I'm from New Jersey) because I hadstudent loans, car payments, car insurance, rent, utilities, etc.?  Here, rent is paid. Utilities are cheap ($100 max fo $10 $30 unlimited internet). I have no car, no car insurance. I can gettaxis (starting at $3) or hire a car (starting at $5) or take the metro (lessthan $1) everywhere. I can eat very well with a variety of foods, go getmassages & spa treatments ($30 for 90min at my fave place, but you can goto cheaper places), and travel cheaply. All while still having enough to sendhome to pay for student loans...  1.薪水。我在当地一所学校当历史老师,我的薪水和我在美国差不多(40-45K美刀),其中包括住房和每年往返机票等补贴...但钱在这里更经用。  在美国,我连公寓几乎都住不起(我来自新泽西州),因为我有助学贷款,汽车贷款,汽车保险,房租,水电等。  在这里,我只要付租金。水电费很便宜(冬天暖气最多100刀,水费10刀,30刀可不限流量上网)。我没有车,所以也就没有汽车保险。但我可以打的(起步价为3刀) ,或租一辆车(起价5刀) ,或乘坐地铁(不到1刀)去任何地方。我可以享受各种美食,去按摩或做SPA(我最喜欢的地方90分钟/30刀,也有更便宜的地方)旅行也很便宜。所以我仍还有足够的钱还助学贷款…  2. The food. I left Shanghaifor a year for another job and that is what I missed most. All the regionalcuisines (Hunan, Sichuan, Yunnan, Dongbei, Taiwanese, Xinjiang, Tibetan) aredelicious and fantastic. I can also get a wide range of international cuisineswithin 5km of my apartment (Thai, Vietnamese, Vegan, Organic,Japanese, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Mexican, Turkish, Moroccan,Indian, Malaysian, Singaporean, etc. etc.) and, for the most part, arereasonably priced. Shanghai is more expensive than Beijing and people herealways complain about inflation, especially with cost of food. However, witheverything else being relatively cheap, I don't mind spending $15-30 on aWestern restaurant brunch which includes a bloody Maryor two... (not the four star crazy buffets... they are $80-100)  2.美食。当我因另一份工作离开上海一年时,这是我最怀念的。所有的地方菜系(湖南,四川,云南,东北,台湾,新疆,XZ)都无比好吃。在我住的公寓5公里范围内就可以吃到各国美食(泰国,越南,素食,有机,日本,法国,意大利,地中海,西班牙,墨西哥,土耳其,摩洛哥,印度,马来西亚,新加坡,等等,等等),并在大多数情况下,价格公道。上海物价比北京更贵,这里的人也总是抱怨通货膨胀,尤其是在吃的上花费。然而,其他一切是相对便宜,我并不介意花15到30刀在一间西餐厅享受一个早午餐,来上一两杯鸡尾酒...(当然不是那些疯狂的四星级酒店自助餐......那得 80到100刀 )  3.Convenience. You don't have time to clean your house or do your laundry? Hirean ayi (maid/nanny) ... Mine costs about $6/hr ... You don't want to go to yourfavorite restaurant for dinner because the pollution is bad? Don't worry, youcan have it delivered. There are many restaurant delivery services where youcan order online and someone goes to get your order from the restaurant andbrings it to you... You don't want to go to theforeign supermarket? You can orderonline and have it delivered. You don't want to go to the store to buy bottledwater? You can have it delivered. You don't want to spend $100s on a new suit?Bring a picture to the fabric market and they'll make it for $10s. You want todo a juice cleanse? You can buyone and have it delivered to you every day. You can get a lot of things donefor you if you know how... And the list keeps growing!  3.便利。你没有时间打扫房间或洗衣服?可以请阿姨(保姆) ...只需花费 6刀每小时......你不想去你喜欢的餐厅吃饭,因为外面污染很重?别担心,你可以叫外卖。许多餐厅提供外卖服务,你可以在网上下单,就有人会送到你手上...你不想去超市?你也可以在网上订购然后快递。你不想去商店买矿泉水?你也可以叫快递。你不想花上100多刀买一套新衣服?可以把衣服图片拿到面料市场,只需要10几刀他们就能帮你做好同样的衣服。你想要做喝果汁减肥?你可以订购然后每天都会送上门。只要你知道方式,很多事情都可以搞定......这个名单可以无限增加!  
  4. Travel. You can travelcheaply in the entire region. You can also splurge on ahotel because the cost of wherever you're going is going to be nominal.I treated my mom to a private villa in Thailand for Christmas. I stayed at theSofitel in Hanoi for my birthday. I am a ardentbudget backpacker at heart and have been travelling & living in hostels for8 years, but living in China has given me the opportunity to see many differentcultures around East and Southeast Asia and stay within my budget. Only in thelast year have I started splurging a bit, and while I don't do it all the time,it's nice to know that I can...  Now, I know friends at bigger international schools with bigger salaries thatlive in bubbles on the outskirts of town and spend myentire monthly salary on apartments or going out to eat... My boyfriend livesin such a bubble with a driver and he eats at the top tier restaurants all thetime... I like being in the middle of it all... I would probably be consideredrich by most Chinese, but middle-upper class by most expats here in Shanghai...I can`t enjoy top tier luxuries all the time, but I can afford way more that Iever could in the USA at my age (I'm 29)  4.旅行。你可以相当经济的在当地旅行。你也可以奢侈一把住在酒店,因为无论去哪酒店都不算贵。我曾请我妈妈在泰国一个私人别墅度圣诞假期,我也曾住在河内索菲特酒店庆祝自己生日。我内心其实是一个非常节俭背包客,过去八年我一直在旅程中或旅馆里。但在中国生活给了我机会有足够的预算去体验东亚和东南亚不同的文化。直到去年我开始偶尔挥霍一下,我不经常这么做,但是知道自己有能力奢侈一把还是还蛮爽的。我知道我的朋友们有更高的薪水呆在更大的国际学校里,住在市郊的奢华公寓里,花上相当于我一整个月的工资用在公寓或外出就餐上…我男朋友和他的司机住在这样的奢华公寓里,他经常去那些顶级餐厅…当然我也乐在其中…对于大部分中国人来说我属于有钱人,对于大部分上海的外籍人士我属于中间阶层…我享受不起无穷的奢华,但像我这年纪(29岁)远比我在美国能享受到的更多。  5. Culture/Language.Living in the middle of Shanghai means that I interact with the local cultureevery day. I've learned to read and speak enough Mandarin to haggle in markets,order in restaurants, talk to taxi drivers, have conversations about where I'mfrom and what I do, navigate around the city, etc. It can be very frustratingsometimes, and I know if you are in your expat bubble, you don't even have to speakany Mandarin at all, but I like what I've experienced. I speak Mandarin everyday and as a history teacher, I find living and experiencing the changes inChina to be fascinating. You can see the impact the past has had on the currentgovernment and how the economic changes are paving the way for a new China toemerge... it's great to be here and experience all of the energy...  5.语言和文化。住在上海意味着我与当地文化每天亲密接触。我学会的普通话已经足够应付在市场里讨价还价、餐厅里点菜以及和的士司机闲聊。聊一些关于我来自哪里、我做些什么等。尽管有时聊天会令人很沮丧,我也知道如果只生活在老外的圈子里,你可以根本不会讲中文,但是我喜欢我的体验。作为历史老师我每天都说普通话,我觉得生活在中国和体验中国的变化让人陶醉。你可以看到历史对当前政府的影响,你也可以看到经济的变化是如何为新中国铺平了道路…我很有幸正在这里体验着所有的活力…  ?  评论翻译  原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:irlu 转载请注明出处  论坛地址:/bbs/thread--1.html  Al Nelson??赞(201)  1. Theenergy around Shenzhen is amazing. It feels like a heyday. Things are in fluxin a generally good way. It feels like the US in the 50" and 60's. You canmake it if you really try. It is a little unstable, but so are?fighter planes.  2. Shopping. OMG, this is where they make the stuff, so you can buy almostanything at a good price. Bring an empty suitcase. They go big here - wholemalls filled with nothing but electronics or tea or whatever.?  3. RMB spends almost like dollars. My US salary plus per diemmade me affluent. I had a great suite, a waiting car, atit was a treat.  4. We all have a bit of China in us, but you might not realize it until you seeit with your own eyes. Stands of bamboo. Impossible upright hills of red soil, Lushgreen growth and shining cities. Cobbles and statues older thanhistory.  5. Freedom. This might surprise some, but China feels more free than the US onmost days. Sure they tap your communications even more, but meanwhile, thereare a thousand fewer petty rules. You want to buy a $70 pack of premiumcigarettes, go ahead. You want to buy meds from a pharmacy without aprescription, ok. You need to cut a deal withknock yourself out. A cocktail at 4:30 am, fine. As long as youdon't knock the government or make a public ass of yourself, almost anything ispossible  1.? ? 遍布深圳的活力是惊人的。感觉这就是一个盛世。一切都在快速变化,通常是朝好的方向。感觉像是美国五六十年代,只要你勇于尝试你就可能获得成功。  2.? ?购物。我天!这里是世界工厂,所以你能以合理的价格几乎可以买到任何东西。快带一个大的空箱子来这里——所有的商场里都充满了电子产品、茶叶等一切东西。  3.? ??RMB花起来几乎等同美刀。美国的薪水待遇让我这里变身土豪。我有超赞的套房和随时待命的司机,吃也是在最好的地方,这简直是一种享受。4.? ??我们身上都有一点中国的情节,但你也许还没有意识到这一点,直到你身临其境。挺拔的竹子。红色土壤、陡峭的山丘。郁郁葱葱植被和闪闪发光的城市。还有历经沧桑的鹅卵石小路和无数的雕像。  5.? ??自由。这可能会令一些人吃惊,但大多时候中国比美国更自由。当然他们监听通讯或许更严重,但同时也没有那些成千上万的清规戒律。你想买70刀一包的高级香烟,没人管。没有处方你想从药店买药,没问题 。你想跟商贩或货主达成一笔交易,随便你。你想在在凌晨4:30喝上一杯鸡尾酒 ,没问题。只要你不去招惹政府或公众,几乎任何事情都是可以的。  
  Zachary Shepard??赞(115)  I walk down the street, crowds pressing in on me from all sides.??As I stroll along, my ears pick up a hacking-coughing noise, and I turn just in time to see a little old lady spit into the street.??I smile, and turn my head back just in time to avoid tripping over a four year old boy peeing on the sidewalk.??Turning the corner, I pass a crowd of elderly men practicing Tai Chi in the park and another gathering of significantly younger waiters participating in morning exercises in front of a restaurant.??After running across the street in the midst of a?cacophony?of car horns, I finally step into a tiny, hole-in-the-wall restaurant and order a steaming bowl of noodles for a dollar.??As I slurp my way to the bottom of the bowl armed with chopsticks and a spoon, I converse with my local Chinese tutor about her daughter's schooling and the academic pressure on both student and parent. This is just a typical hour of my life in China.At the age of seven, my parents made the decision to move overseas to the city of Kunming, China.??Eleven years later, I look back at these years as the best part of my life.??Granted, I have a different perspective from current expats in China, as my years there occurred as a child/teenager rather than adult.?Nevertheless, I can share about the amazing aspects of China from a younger perspective.  我走上大街,立即感觉人群从四面八方涌来。我慢步走着,耳边传来一阵咳嗽声音,我扭过头去,刚好看到一个小老太一口浓痰吐在地上。我笑了笑,把头回过来恰巧避免碰倒一个在街边拉尿的四岁小孩。我转过街角,公园里有一群老大爷正在练太极,另一群年轻服务员正在一餐馆前做晨操。穿过一条充满刺耳汽车喇叭声的马路,我终于迈进了墙上满是洞的小餐馆,花了一美刀要了一碗热气腾腾的面条,我一边用筷子和勺子啧啧有声地把面条吃了个碗底朝天,一边跟我的中文老师谈论有关他女儿教育和学业给学生和家长带来的压力问题。这是我在中国生活典型的一个小时。  在我七岁的时候,我父母决定从海外搬到中国的昆明生活。11年后,当我回头看这些年历程,我觉得这是我生命中最精彩的篇章。毫无疑问,我与现在生活在中国的外籍人士有不同的视角,因为我在中国生活是青少年时期,而不是成年后。尽管如此,我可以和你分享从一个青少年视角看中国生活让人惊叹的一面。  First, the food.??"Chinese" dishes in the US such as Egg Foo Young and Chow Mein may have a place in the world, but that place is not as authentic Chinese food.??Real Chinese food is beyond description.??Just imagine a hot bowl of fried wheat noodles, complete with tomatoes, beef, a variety of cabbage vegetables, and wonderful spices.??Then imagine getting a large bowl of said noodles for about a $1.50.??You just can't beat real Chinese food.Second, convenience.??Living in a city of seven million, one would imagine that getting to the places you needed to go would present quite a challenge in daily life.??Rather, Kunming (and many other Chinese cities) has a wonderful, intricate bus system that can take you just about anywhere for about thirty cents.??If you prefer a slightly more active transportation system, biking in the middle of a Chinese city is absolutely wonderful.??Granted, traffic rules here are more like guidelines, so you bike at your own risk.??That being said, there are few feelings better than racing through crowded city roads at top speed dodging cars, bikes, and old ladies crossing the street.??Shopping wise, with the activity or bargaining, one can purchase necessary clothes, food, and appliances for significantly cheap prices, helping you live comfortably on potentially smaller pay that you would receive in the States.Third, opportunity.??In China, opportunities to participate in incredible activities open up much easier than they do in the US.??For instance, my father worked here at an international clinic.??Through his work he met a Canadian plastic surgeon who was performing restorative surgeries on Chinese burn victims and then helping run a rehab center for said patients.??After a few conversations with the Canadian doctor, I was able to create an entire research project based on decreasing pain in the patients during rehab procedures.??Where else could you set up such a project with such ease?  首先,美食。在美国常见的芙蓉蛋、炒面等“中国菜”在世界上也许有一席之地,但这并不是正宗的中国菜。真正的中国菜无法用言语来形容。想象一下,一碗热气腾腾的炒面条,配上西红柿、牛肉、各式蔬菜和绝妙调料。你再想象一下,这样的一碗面只要1.5刀。你就知道真正的中国菜是无敌于天下的。  第二,便利。生活在700万人口的大城市,你也许会觉得日常生活中去你想去的地方是一个极大的挑战。出人意料的是,昆明和很多其他中国城市都有一个神奇和复杂的公交系统,你只需花30美分就能搭乘去城市的任何角落。如果你喜欢更积极的出行方式,在中国城市骑车绝对精彩。当然,在中国交通规则只是一个摆设,因此骑车有风险,上路需谨慎。话虽如此,当你快速穿行充满急驶急停的汽车、自行车及无数横穿马路老太太的拥挤城市道路时,没有什么比这种感觉更爽的了。购物方面,如果你会砍价,你可以明显的低价买到生活必须的衣服、食品和电器等,这样虽然你薪水拿的比美国低,但是生活还是很滋润的。  第三,机会。在中国参加各种活动的机会比美国容易多了。比如,我父亲在这里的国际诊所工作,通过工作认识了一位正在为一位中国的烧伤患者做恢复性手续加拿大的整形医生,他需要帮忙建立一个恢复中心。在和这位加拿大医生交谈几句后,我父亲就得以创建一个基于在康复过程中患者减轻疼痛研究项目。哪还有什么地方容易得到这样创建项目的机会呢?  
  @边际流星
折寿啦!洋姥爷怎么变成五毛啦!巴子们该怎么接受才好啊
  Finally, and most ironically, freedom.??One would think that when living in the States, the land of liberty, one would have more individual freedom.??Ironically, when living as an expat in China, your individual life becomes so much more open than it could be in the US.??To clarify, let me give an example.??When living here, if my family wanted food, we had two easy and cheap options.??We could head to a near by noodle shop and spend eight dollars feeding six people, or we could walk to the nearby market and buy the necessary ingredients to whip up a delicious homemade meal.??This freedom of lifestyle is not always seen in the States, where price dictates much of life.??In the US, living on little pay can trap one's choices to fewer food and lifestyle options.??In China, a small salary doesn't possess nearly the same effect as it does in America, for in Chinese cities everything always seems to be nearby and cheap.??An expat living here is rarely trapped in an unwanted lifestyle, but rather always has the freedom to choose how to live.Some people reading this may think that I have skipped over important aspects of China such as culture, language, people, etc.??However, after taking a trip to Beijing or Kunming, you will see that, in all reality, the aspects mentioned above consistently have great impact on life in this country, making living in China more advantageous to living in the US in multiple ways.  最后,也是最讽刺的是,自由。也许有人会认为生活美国——这个自由之邦,人们将有更多的个人自由。讽刺的是,作为生活在中国的外籍人士,你的个人生活比在美国更开放。为了澄清,我举个例子。生活在这里,如果我们一家想要吃饭,我们有两个既容易又实惠的选择。我们可以到附近的面馆花上8刀,就可以喂饱六个人。或者我们可以步行到附近的市场购买一些食材,自己做顿美味的家常饭。这种自由的生活方式在美国并不常见,因为那里物价决定了你的生活(选择)。在美国,低薪水会减少你的食物和生活方式选择。在中国,低薪水不会像在美国一样举步维艰,因为在中国城市的一切东西都好像都在附近也很便宜。外籍人士住在这里很少会过着不想要的生活方式,而是始终自由地选择如何生活。  有些人读到这可能会认为我忽略了中国的重要方面,如文化,语言,人物,等等。然而,到了北京或昆明后,你会发现事实上我所提及的各方面对生活持续产生重大影响,使生活在中国很多方面比美国更有优势。  
  外国佬都说中国很自由,这让JY情何以侃
  Finally, and most ironically, freedom.??One would think that when living in the States, the land of liberty, one would have more individual freedom.??Ironically, when living as an expat in China, your individual life becomes so much more open than it could be in the US.??To clarify, let me give an example.??When living here, if my family wanted food, we had two easy and cheap options.??We could head to a near by noodle shop and spend eight dollars feeding six people, or we could walk to the nearby market and buy the necessary ingredients to whip up a delicious homemade meal.??This freedom of lifestyle is not always seen in the States, where price dictates much of life.??In the US, living on little pay can trap one's choices to fewer food and lifestyle options.??In China, a small salary doesn't possess nearly the same effect as it does in America, for in Chinese cities everything always seems to be nearby and cheap.??An expat living here is rarely trapped in an unwanted lifestyle, but rather always has the freedom to choose how to live.Some people reading this may think that I have skipped over important aspects of China such as culture, language, people, etc.??However, after taking a trip to Beijing or Kunming, you will see that, in all reality, the aspects mentioned above consistently have great impact on life in this country, making living in China more advantageous to living in the US in multiple ways.  最后,也是最讽刺的是,自由。也许有人会认为生活美国——这个自由之邦,人们将有更多的个人自由。讽刺的是,作为生活在中国的外籍人士,你的个人生活比在美国更开放。为了澄清,我举个例子。生活在这里,如果我们一家想要吃饭,我们有两个既容易又实惠的选择。我们可以到附近的面馆花上8刀,就可以喂饱六个人。或者我们可以步行到附近的市场购买一些食材,自己做顿美味的家常饭。这种自由的生活方式在美国并不常见,因为那里物价决定了你的生活(选择)。在美国,低薪水会减少你的食物和生活方式选择。在中国,低薪水不会像在美国一样举步维艰,因为在中国城市的一切东西都好像都在附近也很便宜。外籍人士住在这里很少会过着不想要的生活方式,而是始终自由地选择如何生活。  有些人读到这可能会认为我忽略了中国的重要方面,如文化,语言,人物,等等。然而,到了北京或昆明后,你会发现事实上我所提及的各方面对生活持续产生重大影响,使生活在中国很多方面比美国更有优势。  Joanie Wang??赞(36)  Instead of repeating some of the things others have said, I'll add something that I really didn't notice until I came back to the US.  Freedom is an amazing luxury in China. Not related to Facebook or internet or the government, but you, as an individual, have the freedom to do almost anything you want to do. The idea of total freedom when living abroad is different from the freedom you get once you move out of your parents’ house. You have the freedom to reinvent yourself, to hang out with a ton of people at the hottest party or to sit on the couch on a Friday night with a cup of tea without feeling bad that you’re not partying it up like everyone else. When I lived abroad on my own, it was me and my coworkers. Sure, I made friends with other expats and locals alike, but I didn’t feel obligated to hang out with so-and-so, and I could choose exactly what I wanted to do, every day with no strings attached and with no worries about how that would affect my friendships with said so-and-so. I was lucky that the place I worked at was filled with people who had similar interests and hobbies, and I could choose to go on a hike with them, or not.  More China-specific, as a (foreign) expat, I've seen so many people find and create opportunities for themselves that they never would have had if they were back in the States. A friend of mine who decided not to go to college went from playing drums as a hobby to pitching CCTV a show about music and different drumming techniques from China's variety of ethnic cultures. Even as an Asian American, I was able to work as a writer and editor for some local magazines, and was given a ton of responsibilities I never would have had as an intern at a magazine in the US.Freedom also means being able to wander the streets as a female without having to worry about crime - China is one of the safest places I've ever been, and I've never felt I was in danger while there.  我不会重复楼上已经说过的事,我会添加一些直到我回到美国才意识到的事情。  在中国自由是一种不可思议的享受。无关非死不可或互联网或政府,但是你,作为一个个体的你,几乎可以自由地做你想做的任何事情。在国外生活的自由与当你从父母那里搬出住时的那种自由不同。你有重塑自我的自由,在周五晚上,你可以与一群人去人气最旺的酒吧high,你也可以呆在家里坐在沙发上品茶,无需因为没有和其他人出去狂欢而感觉不好。当我住在国外时,这里只有我自己和同事。当然,我也和其他外国人及当地人交朋友,但我没有义务和某某某一起出去玩,我可以选择我想做的事,每天都无拘无束,也不用担心因此影响某某某的友谊。我很幸运,我工作的地方有很多共同兴趣和爱好的人,我有自由选择是否跟他们出去远足。  更中国——准确的说,作为外国人,我见过很多人为他们自己发现或创造了无数的机会,如果他们回到美国则是不可能的。我有一个爱好打鼓的朋友放弃上大学,而去参加CCTV的一个关于中国的多种民族的音乐和不同的打鼓技巧节目。即使作为一个亚裔美国人,我能一些当地杂志任作者和编辑工作,并给予我很多的职责,这些是我在美国杂志社当实习生永远不会有的。  自由也意味着作为一个女性能够漫步在街头而不必担心犯罪——中国是我去过的最安全的地方之一,我在那里从来没有觉得自己陷入险境。  
  Steven Grimm?赞(47)The Chinese food is much tastier and far more diverse. Any major Chinese city will have ample restaurants serving regional dishes from all over the country that you have to go out of your way to find in the USA if you can find them at all. Plus of course each area will have its own local specialties and a lot of street food few restaurants in the States bother to put on a menu. And none of it toned down to suit an American palate.  (If this sounds like a joke answer, it isn't. Food is one of the main things I look forward to when I go to China, even with the well-publicized and legitimate concerns about food safety there.)  中国菜更好吃和更为多样化。在中国任何大城市都能品尝到全国各地菜系,在美国跑断腿都难。另外,中国每个地区都会有很多本地的特色菜和街头小吃,这些几乎不会出现美国餐馆的菜单上。它们也不会被改良淡化,来迎合美国的口味。  (如果这听起来像一个搞笑的答案,但实际上不是。美食是我去中国时最期待的事情,即使这里食品安全存在的广泛关注。 )  
  为什么台蛙人每次说中国都是专职独裁,人民没自由,厕所没厕所,落后,吐痰……你们能不能发散思维来读读整体中国!!!  简直就是低贱的井蛙  
  楼主快更  
  @边际流星 此贴弯弯不会来,它们又一次选择性失明了
  呵呵  
  !  
  美国人,巴子的爹,颠覆了井蛙的观念?井蛙就是在井里住久了
  呵呵  
  ~~  
  呵呵...我也经常逛龙腾,发现老外说话都很中肯,好的不好的都能说到位,不想某岛民....(不代表全部)  
  !  
  ~~~  
  呵呵  
  台蛙人呢  
  !  
  tMD的老外就凭英语,在中国就比过上比我们更精彩的生活,这个世界公道何在呀!
  岛民思想  
  !!!!  
  呵呵  
  美国国务卿——希拉里,在美国著名的哈佛大学发表演讲,对将来的中国发表预测:20年后,中国将成为全球最穷的国家。她给出的依据是:  1、从申请移民的情况看,中国90%的官员家属和80%的富豪已申请移民,或有移民意愿。一个国家的统治阶层和既得利益阶层为什么对自己的国家失去信心?令人费解!  2、中国人不了解他们作为社会个体,应该对国家和社会所承担的责任和义务,更不知道对国际社会应负的责任和义务。所受的教育,或者是宣传媒体,基本上都是仇视或妖魔化他人或他国,让人民丧失理性和公正的判断。  3、中国人是世界上少数没有信仰的可怕国家之一。全民上上下下唯一的崇拜就是权力和金钱,自私自利。没有爱心、失却同情心的大国能获得国际社会的尊重和信任吗?  4、中国政府所谓的政治,除了欺骗人民,背叛人性,没有其它东西。人民大众过去是权力的奴隶,演变为金钱的奴隶。这样的国家如何赢得尊重和信任?  5、大多数中国人从来就没有学到过什么是体面和尊敬的生活意义。对民众而言,唯有获取权力或金钱就是生活的一切,就是成功。全民腐败、堕落、茫然的现象,在人类历史上空前绝后!  6、肆无忌惮地对环境的破坏、对资源的掠夺,几近疯狂。这样奢靡、浪费的生活方式,需要几个地球才能供给?怎么不让他国担忧?!  她说,中国政府不能总是把注意力和民众的关注转移他国,制造敌人,把自己的压力转嫁给外部世界。应当顺应时代潮流和人类文明趋势,主动变革,关心民生,重视民主,不能不负责任地推拖和压制。否则,中国只能越来越不稳定,将会出现大的社会动荡和人道灾难。20年后,中国将成为全球最穷的国家。这或将是全人类的灾难,同样会是美国的灾难。
  够了,不要让太多外国人知道啊,不想老外来这里享受超国民待遇!
  @晓风残月杨柳岸WW 29楼
23:51  美国国务卿——希拉里,在美国著名的哈佛大学发表演讲,对将来的中国发表预测:20年后,中国将成为全球最穷的国家。她给出的依据是:  1、从申请移民的情况看,中国90%的官员家属和80%的富豪已申请移民,或有移民意愿。一个国家的统治阶层和既得利益阶层为什么对自己的国家失去信心?令人费解!  2、中国人不了解他们作为社会个体,应该对国家和社会所承担的责任和义务,更不知道对国际社会应负的责任和义务。所受的教........  ------------------------------  这个是造谣的,还拿出来发,你是脑残还是轮子
  至少你逛街时不会突然被警察毙了  
  作为天涯新人,潜水员,我要说一句,我觉得我们有信仰呀!我们信仰的是传承,华夏文明的传承!为了传承,我们都是狂信徒!  
  !  
  !  
  !  
  哈哈  
  !  
  好吧!
  还有呢  
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 codeplex 的文章

随机推荐