亲爱的我要睡了 睡觉趴着睡 也想的是你 嘿嘿

当前位置: &
求翻译:乖哦,亲爱的,你要早点睡觉哦,你懂吗,我爱你哦是什么意思?
乖哦,亲爱的,你要早点睡觉哦,你懂吗,我爱你哦
问题补充:
Oh good, my dear, you have to go to bed early Oh, you know, I love you Oh
Also, Oh, my dear, you have to go to sleep, Oh, do you understand, I love you, oh
Clever oh, dear, you must earlier sleep oh, you understand, I love you oh
Well behaved well, dear, you have to go to bed early, Oh, do you know what, I love you, Oh
Well behaved well, dear, you have to go to bed early, Oh, do you know what, I love you, Oh
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!亲爱的我好想你,没你在的时候我都睡不着。习惯抱着你睡了,也习惯看有你陪在我身边。的翻译:Baby I miss you, without you I can not sleep. Habits holding you to sleep, have the movies you got used to me. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
亲爱的我好想你,没你在的时候我都睡不着。习惯抱着你睡了,也习惯看有你陪在我身边。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Baby I miss you, without you I can not sleep. Habits holding you to sleep, have the movies you got used to me.
Dear I good think you, not you at time I cannot fall asleep.The custom hugged you to rest, also the custom looked the movie had you to accompany side me.
dear me, don't you really want to you at the time, I could not fall asleep. Habits hold you see the films are also custom asleep, have you accompany with me.
Baby I miss you, without you I can not sleep. Habits holding you to sleep, have the movies you got used to me.亲爱的 我要睡觉了 就不等你了_冷雨_夭夭吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:194贴子:
亲爱的 我要睡觉了 就不等你了收藏
八点急匆匆结束了烧烤 菜还没上全好吧 你还没回来 也没消息 我决定不等了亲爱的 我睡觉去了
1楼 23:59&|
相关的贴子78472941相关的图贴
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”冷雨_夭夭“的信息,请&或当前位置: &
求翻译:亲爱的 你知道么 没有你陪我聊天的晚上我睡不着
我会想你想到哭是什么意思?
亲爱的 你知道么 没有你陪我聊天的晚上我睡不着
我会想你想到哭
问题补充:
Dear you know what to chat with me without you I can not sleep at night you think I would want to cry
Dear Do you know, you're not with me in chat I could not sleep at night I would have thought you think that cry
Dear you knew you have not accompanied the evening which I chat I not to be able to fall asleep I to be able to think you thought cries
Girl you know chat with me I can not sleep at night without you I would think you cry
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 睡觉趴着睡 的文章

随机推荐