等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&>&&>&你要记住惟一值得恐惧的是恐惧本身
   "我们惟一值得恐惧的就是恐惧本身-模糊的、轻率的、毫无道理的恐惧本身!"
   我们所感觉到的"危险"、"恐惧",往往是预先设置的、被歪曲的。
   预先的恐惧会扭曲事实真相,事情绝对没有想像的那样严重。问题的严重性往往是我们自己放大的,事情的"困难"也是如此。
   只要努力面对恐惧,恐惧就会烟消云散。
   在工作中,你是否遇到过这种情况:某一问题就像山一样摆在你面前,要克服它,似乎完全不可能。于是,一种说不出的恐惧不招自来,你很快就向像山一样高的问题屈服了。
   出现这样的情境并不奇怪,因为有些问题,的确有很大的难度。但是,由于对问题难度的恐惧,就放弃解决问题的努力,到底有多少合理性呢?
   (一)不敢迎接挑战,才会轻易恐惧
   且看我们一位年轻学员龙小姐的经历吧。龙小姐从旅游学院毕业不久,就到一家著名饭店当接待员。参加工作不久,她就遇到了一个棘手的问题。
   那天,一位来自美国的客人焦急地向值班经理反映:来中国前,他就预订了美国-日本-香港-北京-哈尔滨-深圳-新加坡的联票:但是,由于疏忽,一张去哈尔滨的机票没有及时确认,预定的航班被香港航空公司取消了。这一下他急了,他到哈尔滨是去签订合同。如不能及时赶到,将造成很大的损失。
   酒店的老总当即安排龙小姐和另外一位老接待员解决这一问题。她们一起到民航告票处,向民航的售票员介绍了有关情况,希望她能够帮忙解决这一问题。
   但售票员的回答是:"是香港航空公司取消的航班,和我们没有关系。"
   还有其他什么办法吗?要不重新买一张票吧。但一问,票已经全部卖完了。
   于是她们再一次向售票员重申:这是一个很重要的外国客人,如不能及时赶到会造成很大的损失。但售票员的回答仍然是:"对不起,我也无能为力"
   龙小姐问:"难道就再没有别的办法吗?"
   售票员说:"如果是重要客人你们可以去贵宾室试试。"
   她们立即赶到了贵宾室。但在门口就被拦住了,工作人员要求她们出示贵宾证。这一下她们又傻眼了。此时此刻,到哪里去办贵宾证啊?
   龙小姐不甘心,又向工作人员重申了一遍情况,但工作人员还是不同意让她们进去。她突然动了一个念头,于是问了一句:"假如要买机动票,应该找谁?"
   回答是:"只有总经理。不过我劝你们还是别去找了,现在票紧张得很呢!"
   碰了这么多次壁,同去的接待员已经灰心丧气了。她想:要找总经理,那恐怕更是没有希望。于是,她拉着龙小姐的手说:"算了吧,肯定没希望了,还是回去吧,反正我们已经尽力了。"
   那一瞬间,龙小姐也有点动摇了,但很快她又否定了自己的想法,还是毫不犹豫地向总经理办公室走去。见到总经理后,她将事情的来龙去脉又讲述了一遍。总经理听完之后,看着她满是汗水的脸,微微一笑,问:"你从事这项工作多长时间了?"
   得知她刚刚参加工作,总经理被她认真负责的态度感动了,说:"我们只有一张机动票了,本来是准备留下来给其他重要客人的。但是,你的敬业精神和对客人负责的态度让我非常感动。这样吧,票就给你了。"
   当她把机票送到望眼欲穿的客人手上时,客人简直是喜出望外。酒店的总经理知道这件事后,当着所有员工的面对她进行了表扬。不久,她被破格提拔为主管。
   在一次参加我们组织的俱乐部活动时,她讲述了这个故事。我问她:"你为何能做到这点?
   她回答说:"其实,当我的同事说一点希望也没有的时候,我也很想放弃。我已经被拒绝多次了,我也怕见到总经理后,仍然会遭到拒绝。但是,我突然想起您给我们讲课时讲过的罗斯福的故事,它给了我继续努力的勇气。"
   富兰克林·罗斯福就任美国总统的时候,美国正处于经济大萧条时期,全国上下一片恐慌。为了振兴美国,罗斯福决定推行"新政",但要实行"新政",首先要振奋民心。为此,他给美国人民做了一次"战胜恐惧"的著名演讲,其中有这样一句名言:"我们唯一值得恐惧的就是恐惧本身-模糊的、轻率的、毫无道理的恐惧本身!"
   罗斯福以正视问题、蔑视困难的姿态,采取果断的措施,不仅带领美国走出了经济危机,而且让美国加人反法西斯的战争,迎来了二次世界大战的胜利。
   我认为:所谓"模糊的",就是没有认清的;所谓"轻率的",就是不慎重的;
   在工作和生活中,我们经常犯这样的错误:还没有真正与问题接触,就将其无端放大,以致于很快心生恐惧、逃避,最终将自己打败。
   实际上,问题绝大多数时候并不如我们想像的那样严重,只要我们撕破轻率恐惧的面纱,就能很好地解决它。
   (二)强迫自己面对
   著名将军巴顿曾经说过:"如果勇敢便是没有畏惧,那么我从来不曾见过一位勇敢的人。"即使再勇敢的人,也有r畏惧的时候。
   那么,怎样才能从恐惧中解放出来、培养真正的勇气呢?最有效的方法,莫过于强迫自己面对。
   美国总统艾森豪威尔小时候有过这样一段经历:5岁的时候,有一次去叔叔家玩。叔叔的房子后面养了一对大鹅,结果公鹅一见他就一边怪叫着一边向他扑来。他哪儿受得了这种恐吓!于是他拼命跑开,向大人哭诉。
   受了儿次惊吓后,叔叔找了个旧扫帚交给他,然后指着大鹅对他说:"你一定能战胜它!"。
   当鹅再次向他冲来时,他手里拿着扫帚,浑身不住地颤抖。猛然间,他鼓足勇气大吼一声,挥起扫帚向鹅冲去。鹅掉头便跑,他紧追不舍,最后狠狠地给了鹅一下,鹅惨叫着逃跑了。从那以后,鹅只要一见他,就会远远地躲开。
   从此,他懂得了一个道理:只要勇敢迎战,就能战胜对手。
   有一段时间,他每天放学回家的时候,都被一个与他年龄相仿、粗壮好斗的男孩迫赶。一天,这一幕正好被他父亲看见,于是冲他大喊:"你干嘛容忍那小子追得你满街跑?去把那小子给我赶走!"
   于是,他不得不停下来,面对自己很怕厂l{]对手。他开始猛烈的反击,这一招立刻把对手吓住了,慌忙夺路而逃。艾森豪威尔顿时勇气大增,一把将对手抓住,正颜厉色地警告他:"如果你再敢找我的麻烦,我就每天打你一顿。"
   通过这件事,他进一步悟出一个道理:别看有些人耀武扬威,其实不过是外强中干,唬人而已。
   (三)"人有三分怕虎,虎有七分怕人"
   遇到敌人和强硬的对手,恐惧是避免不了的。但是,不要忘记:你畏惧对手,对手可能也畏惧你,甚至比你对他的畏惧还要大。在这种情况下,谁更敢面对,谁就能获得胜利。
   我有位朋友,是个谈判高手,几乎每次谈判都能成功。他懂得很多谈判的技巧,如"了解是影响的前提"、"知己知彼,百战不殆"、重视"有理、有利、有节"等等。
   这些技巧对付一般的对手足够了。但如果碰到的是同样厉害的对手,除了技巧之外,心理素质就显得格外重要。他说:"遇到真正的对手时,我也难免会有一些恐惧。每当这时候,我就会用父亲说过的一句话给自己打气-人有三分怕虎,虎有七分怕人。"
   "人有三分怕虎,虎有七分怕人"-这话何等地生动而形象啊。双方都是怕的,就像一位猎人遇到一只老虎,猎人固然怕老虎,但老虎更怕带枪的猎人。人对老虎只怕3分,老虎怕人却有7分。既然这样,我们为何要恐J具这种看上去你怕它、实际上它更怕你的"老虎"呢!唯一值得恐惧的是恐惧本身
日03:58 来源:
  灰暗低沉的银幕,阴森可怖的音乐,总是突然出现让人莫名惊悚的凶手或者怪物,匪夷所思超乎想象的另类情节,让你时时心惊胆战却又欲罢不能,这就是恐怖电影的魅力。作为电影中的一个重要类型,恐怖片拥有一批忠实的观众并诞生了不少名片佳作。例如《沉默的羔羊》系列、《午夜凶铃》系列、《咒怨》系列、《惊声尖叫》系列、《死神来了》系列等等。
  很可惜,由于内心恐惧等原因,许多人是不喜欢看恐怖电影的。不过正如从来不看恐怖片难免会错过部分上乘佳作,投资者也常常因为过分恐惧而错过较佳的投资机会。当手里的投资开始出现较大亏损时,恐惧波动的投资者通常会害怕跌得更惨而匆忙止损离场,令浮亏变成实际亏损。即使他们在下跌市场中仍持有较充裕资金,也想着应该适当择机入市,但由于恐惧市场会继续下跌,始终没能真正付诸行动,结果只有在市场再度恢复上涨时徒然感慨。
  必须承认,这世上很少有人能做到真正的无畏无惧,因为恐惧是我们的天然感受。普通的投资者,看到市场大幅波动为自己的本金及回报担心害怕实属正常,就像观众在看到恐怖片中超越常理的惊悚镜头时,绝大多数都肯定会倒吸一口冷气甚至禁不住失声尖叫。问题的关键在于,我们是否会因为害怕而彻底拒绝欣赏恐怖片,是否会因为恐惧而无法做出正确的投资决定。
  请看超级经理彼得?林奇如何看待对恐惧的认识:“投资要赚钱,关键是不要被吓跑,这一点怎么强调都不过分。股价大跌而被严重低估,才是一个真正的选股者的最佳投资机会。大跌时人们纷纷低价抛出,就算我们的投资组合市值可能会损失30%,这也没什么大不了的。巨大的财富往往就是在这种股市大跌中才有机会赚到的。”
  没有风险的投资市场是不存在的,“唯一值得恐惧的是恐惧本身”。其实有时尝试着克服恐惧心理去观赏几部恐怖佳片,往往能让你有机会领略电影的另一面奇特风景,投资又何尝不是呢?为了自己资产未来的长期增值,投资者不妨努力尝试去战胜自己对市场下跌的巨大恐惧,坚持不为市场波动造成的损失吓跑,甚至敢于在市场下跌到相对合理区间时大胆介入,让长期投资的法则成就你的致胜良机。(汇添富基金)
【作者:刘劲文 来源:】
(责任编辑:孟金涛)
01/15 01:1801/13 17:0001/12 08:2201/11 02:2401/08 06:4501/05 08:0001/04 07:5101/04 03:17
感谢您的参与!查看[]
股票/基金&我们唯一值得恐惧的就是恐惧本身--罗斯福
来自罗斯福总统的就职演讲<the only thing we have to fear is fear itself>。
文章很长,触动人心,亲们可以在百度文库和豆丁搜到原文和译文~
想分享给大家,那份初生牛犊的梦想和冲劲,世事虽艰,莫失本心。
没有加入小组
演讲视频之优酷链接:
President Hoover, Mister Chief Justice, my friends:
This is a day of national consecration, and I am certain that on this day, my fellow Americans expect that on my induction in the Presidency I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our people impels. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing the conditions facing our country today. This great nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So first of all, let me express my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself-nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror, which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life, a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves, which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.
In such a spirit on my part and on yours, we face our common difficulties. They concern, thank God, only material things. Values have shrunken taxes have risen, our abili government of all kinds is faced by serious c the means of exchange are frozen in t the withered leaves of industrial enterpri farmers find no markets for their produce, and the savings of many years and thousands of families are gone.
More important, a host of unemployed citizens face the grim problem of existence, and an equal and great number toil with little return. Only a foolish optimist can deny the dark realities of the moment.
And yet, our distress comes from no failure of substance, we are stricken by no plague of locusts. Compared with the perils which our forefathers conquered, because they believed and were not afraid, we have so much to be thankful for. Nature surrounds us with her bounty, and human efforts have multiplied it. Plenty is at our doorstep, but a generous use of it languishes in the very sight of the supply. Primarily, this is because the rulers of the exchange of mankind’s goods have failed, through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence, have admitted their failure and have abdicated. Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men.
True, they have tried, but their efforts have been cast in the patten of an outworn tradition. Faced by a failure of credit, they have proposed only the lending of more money. Stripped of the lure of profit by which they induce our people to follow their false leadership, they have resorted to exhortation, pleading tearfully for restored confidence. They only know the rules of a generation of self-seekers. They have no vision, and when there is no vision, the people perish.
Yes, the money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. A measure of that restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social value, more noble than mere monetary profits. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative efforts, the joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits.
These dark days, my friends, will be worth all they cost us, if they teach us that our true destiny is not to be ministered on to, but to minister to ourselves, to our fellow men.
Recognition of the falsity of material wealth as the standard of success goes hand in hand with the abandonment of a false belief that public office and high political position are to be valued only by the standards of pride of place and personal profits, and there must be an end to our conduct in banking and in business, which too often has given to a sacred trust the likeness of callous and selfish wrong-doing. Small wonder that confidence languishes, for it thrives only on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of our obligation, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live. Restoration calls, however, not for changes in ethics alone. This nation is asking for action, and action now.
Our greatest primary task is to put people to work. This is no unsolvable problem if we take it wisely and courageously. It can be accomplished in part by direct recruiting by the government itself, treating the task as we would treat the emergency of a war, but at the same time, through this employment, accomplishing greatly needed projects to stimulate and reorganize the use
of our great natural resources.
Hand in hand with that, we must frankly recognize the overbalance of population in our industrial centers and by engaging on a national scale in a redistribution in an effort to provide better use of the land for those best fitted for the land.
Yes the task can be helped by definite efforts to raise the value of the agricultural product and with this the power to purchase the output of our cities. It can be helped by preventing realistically, the tragedy of the growing losses through fore closures of our small homes and our farms. It can be helped by insistence that the federal, the state, and the local government act forthwith on the demands that their costs be drastically reduce. It can be helped by the unifying of relief activities which today are often scattered, uneconomical, unequal. It can be helped by national planning for, and supervision of all forms of transportation, and of communications, and other utilities that have a definitely public character. There are many ways in which it can be helped, but it can never be helped by merely talking about it. We must act, we must act quickly.
And finally, in our progress toward a resumption of work, we require two safeguards against the return of the ev there must be a strict supervision of all banking and cre there must be an end to speculation with other people’ and there must be provisions for an adequate but sound currency.
These, my friends, are the lines of attack. I shall presently urge upon a new Congress in special session, detailed measures for their fulfillment, and I shall seek the immediate assistance of the 48 states.
Through this program of action, we address ourselves to putting our own national house in order, and making income balance outflow. Our international trade relations, though vastly important, are in point of time and necessity secondary to the establishment of a sound national economy. I favor as a practical policy the putting of first things first. I shall spare no effort to restore world trade by international economic readjustment, but the emergency at home cannot wait on that accomplishment.
The basic thought that guides these specific means of national recovery is not narrowly nationalistic. It is the insistence, as a first consideration upon the inter-dependence of the various elements in all parts of the United States of America – a recognition of the old and the permanently important manifestation of the American spirit of the pioneer. It is the way to recovery, it is the immediate way, it is the strongest assurance that recovery will endure.
In the field of world policy, I would dedicate this nation to the policy of the good neighbor. The neighbor who resolutely respects himself, and because he does so, respects the rights of others. The neighbor who respects his obligation, and respects the sanctity of his agreement, in and with, a world of neighbor.
If I read the temper of our people correctly, we now realize what we have never realized before, our inter-dependence on each other, that we cannot merely take, but we must give as well. That if we are to go forward, we must move as a trained and loyal army, willing to sacrifice for the good of a common discipline, because without such discipline, no progress can be made, no leadership becomes effective. We are all ready and willing to submit our lives and our property to such discipline because it makes possible a leadership which aims at the larger good. This, I propose to offer, we are going to larger purposes, bind upon us, bind upon us all, as a sacred obligation with a unity of duty, hitherto evoked only in times of armed strife.
With this pledge taken, I assume unhesitatingly, the leadership of this great army of our people dedicated to a disciplined attack upon our common problems. Action in this image, action to this end, is feasible under the form of government which we have inherited from my ancestors. Our constitution is so simple, so practical, that it is possible always, to meet extraordinary needs, by changes in emphasis and arrangements without loss of a central form, that is why our constitutional system has proved itself the most superbly enduring political mechanism the modern world has ever seen. It has met every stress of vast expansion of territory, of foreign wars, of bitter internal strife, of world relations.
And it is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority will be fully equal, fully adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us. But it may be that an unprecedented demand and need for undelayed action may call for temporary departure from that normal balance of public procedure.
I am prepared under my constitutional duty to
recommend the measures that a stricken
nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures
as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my
constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption.
But, in the event that the Congress shall fail
to take one of these two courses, in the event
that the national emergency is still critical, I shall
not evade the clear course of duty that will then
confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis
broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that
would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe.
For the trust reposed in me, I will return the courage and the devotion that befit
the time. I can do no less.
We face the arduous days that lie before us in the warm courage of national unity, in the clearest consciousness of seeking all and precious moral values, with the clean satisfaction that comes from the stern performance of duty by old and young alike, we aim at the assurance of a rounded, a permanent national life.
We do not distrust the future of essential democracy. The people of the United States have not failed. In their need, they have registered a mandate that they want direct, vigorous action. They have asked for discipline, and direction under leadership, they have made me the present instrument of their wishes. In the spirit of the gift, I take it.
In this dedication of a nation, we humbly ask the blessings of God, may He protect each and every one of us, may He guide me in the days to come.
演讲视频之优酷链接:/vshow/idX...
默契~~谢谢补充~~
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框其实,我们唯一应该恐惧的就是恐惧本身
您当前位置: >>
其实,我们唯一应该恐惧的就是恐惧本身
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  其实,我们唯一应该恐惧的就是恐惧本身  &&病中给亲友的几句话  文/王科力  从2013年4月底查出患了肝癌(其实去年四月份就查出来有问题,只是我没当回事),到5月14日做了肿瘤切除手术,时间已经过去了六个多月。这六个月里,我没在微博、微信、校内等各种社交媒体写过一个字,但有几个朋友总劝,写点病中感悟让我们看看吧,毕竟你的经历比较特殊。如果说三十岁出头就患了癌症,而且是被称为&癌中之王&的肝癌的话,这样的经历也确实算得上有些特殊了。但一则身体状况忽好忽坏,二来我本来就是个很懒的人,想的多,动笔少,而且细想想,几岁的孩子得白血病的,博士夫妻倒车被挤死的,母女在路边看连环车祸又被后车撞死的,得了动脉栓塞没钱治自己拿锯截肢的,凡此种种可称得上无妄之灾的事情数不胜数,我这点遭遇实在算不得什么。所以一直不想动笔。  直到昨天(10月24日),我看到,说这个世界上唯一值得探讨的问题其实就是的问题,这句话深深触动了我,加上这几天吃饭、睡眠都遇到了极大的困难,又咳嗽难耐,各种疼痛也逐一袭来,我倒真愿意跟小伙伴们交流一下这方面的心得。  在这之前,我要怀着无比感激的心情感谢很多人。如今已经是比较势利的社会了,大家的付出都讲究回报,而且对我们这群城市的屌丝而已,赚个钱真是不容易,然而听说我生病以后,从我供职的共识网领导周志兴先生和喻杉女士,到那些和我相处一年到三年的小伙伴们,以及平时打交道并不多的兄弟部门,甚至包括已经离职很久的员工,他们的慷慨让我震惊,平心而论,换做别的同事生病,让我一次拿出那么多钱,我都有点心疼。一位我素来尊敬的同事兼兄长,自己平时省吃俭用,甚至几乎没打过车,却一次送来了一万块钱,其它同事隔三差五探望,看我缺什么就想着买了拿来。还有我们教会里的众弟兄姊妹,不辞辛劳,建立7*24的守望祷告和禁食祷告,为我的疾病代祷,年长的阿姨和弟兄姊妹炖了鸡汤鱼汤,坐近两个小时的公交车给我送来&&其实我跟他们中间的很多人都不熟,甚至连名字都叫不出。有个弟兄听我睡不好,天天晚上做公交车过来教我打形意拳。还有高中的把兄弟们和听说了的大学同学校友,千里迢迢跑来看我,为我凑了很多捐助。如果没有这些人的帮助,我早就在北京呆不下去了,肯定已经回到了老家的破屋里凄凉面壁了。还有很多学者,像李凡老师,张守东和周青风老师,柳红和朱嘉明老师,李家振老师,许章润老师,高全喜老师,听说以后,专门到家里看我,为我传递正能量,还有很多老师发来短信祝福我,其实我跟这些老师也仅有一面或几面之缘,听到他们的鼓励,我真是受宠若惊。在这里一并感谢我的父母,我的家人,感谢我的岳父岳母,更感谢妻子不辞辛劳的付出和不离不弃的爱。这些感动,我都已经放在了心里。  语言是那么苍白,我甚至不知道怎么说感谢。这种只有付出很可能没有回报的爱,至今仍激励着我。它让我相信,我们的造物主所造的世界本是善的,&看着一切都是好的&.祂爱我们,也把爱心放在了每个人的心里,这让我觉得世界仍有它温情、可爱、良善的一面,并非如我们看到的尽是苦难和不公。而当你被爱包围的时候,死亡又算什么呢?阴间的权势又在哪里呢?  患病之初,很多好友都惋惜万分,说科力这么的好人怎么会得癌症呢?同时安慰我,好人有好报,放心吧,会好起来的。我当然知道大家的好意,是想安慰我,减轻我的担忧,重建对未来的信心。我当然不敢称自己是好人,只是跟大家一样,只想过普通人的生活,既不使诡计让别人吃亏,也尽量保持跟人交往的平衡,所谓的礼尚往来。  可我也知道,所谓好人有好报,恶人有恶报,不过是有意无意的自欺欺人。只有稍微留意周围,看看这个世界的运行,我们便清楚地知道,事情压根就不是这么回事。历代的道德家、尤其是担负社会教化的那部分人,会不厌其烦地告诉受苦受难的百姓,不要抱怨生活的不公,不要羡慕恶人的暂时得逞,因为,正义必定战胜邪恶,好人最终必定稳如泰山,而恶人将如粃糠被吹散。这样的道德布道很管用,安慰了成千上万个挣扎在苦痛中的人们。然而早在3000多年前(也许更早),一个叫约伯的人就毫不留情地揭穿了这一谎言,他说,我看到有人一生所做的尽都顺遂,而有人至死心中痛苦,终身未尝富乐的滋味,他们却一样被埋在尘土里,身体被虫子所覆盖。他更直接地说,我看到恶人发旺,他们的孩子欢然奔路,享尽高寿而亡。  这恰恰是我们这个时代的真实写照,我们所痛骂的那些领导人,几乎各个足享高寿,而那些老实巴交,只想靠双手挣口饭吃的人,却被秤锤打死。  死没什么可怕的,得知患了癌症之后,我的恐惧大概持续了30秒钟。然而上帝早已把平安放到了我的心里,爱里没有惧怕。于我而言,在工作、交友、婚姻中尤其如此。上帝不会把所有的路都堵死,他爱我们,不管我们有病没病。  其实我们都知道,我们恐惧的不是病毒,不是疾病,甚至不是死亡,我们恐惧的是被孤立,被遗弃,我们恐惧的是被别人看作我是一个被咒诅的人。其实,我们唯一应该恐惧的就是恐惧本身。爱里没有惧怕,靠着爱,我们能胜过疾病的咒诅,能胜过恐惧的权势!  最后想说,不要对离别太过悲伤,也不要对太多沮丧,因为我们对生命一无所知;更不要对上帝太早失望,因为我们对上帝的旨意还知之太少。  病中思维颠三倒四,言语混乱,望见谅。
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址: