谁知道这个,内痔疮是什么用什么药?给介绍下吧,谢谢了a

我记得以前看过一个笑话的平台,好像叫什么强哥幽默吧。但是找不到了,谁知道的发给我下吧!!_百度知道
我记得以前看过一个笑话的平台,好像叫什么强哥幽默吧。但是找不到了,谁知道的发给我下吧!!
图所示我希望右边块能像左边
提问者采纳
哦我知道其实要搜索强哥幽默吧看
提问者评价
其他类似问题
请采纳我问题 1、前晚男朋友订婚戒指竟没同注意令忿忿平午家坐着谈候突站起声说:哎呀真热呀我看我戒指脱吧    2、主佣叫面前问:否怀孕    啊佣道    亏说口没结婚难道觉害羞主再训    我要害羞主自怀孕    我怀我丈夫主气反驳    我啊佣高兴附    3、骑摩托车喜欢反穿衣服口面扣挡风酒驾驶 翻栽路旁警察赶:    警察甲:严重车祸    警察乙:啊脑袋都撞面    警察甲:嗯呼吸我帮转吧    警察乙:.....、二使劲转    警察甲:嗯没呼吸.......    4、条七拐八拐乡村公路发车祸所些鬼故事发晚租车司机看见路边发披肩身着白衣向招手司机没见鬼所胆停让车路,司机虽信鬼毛毛所视镜看面着着突司机发现见司机吓跳赶紧踩刹车见满脸血表情狰狞司机吓牙直打颤突口:车啊我低系鞋带突刹车我鼻都撞破……    5、病看病医检查皱着眉说:您病太严重恐怕久 病:求您告诉我我能久 医:十…… 病着急问:十十十月十 医:十九八七六五……    6、师:能说些18世纪科家共同特点    :能都死    7、犀粪蜣蚊谈恋蜣问蚊做工作蚊说:护士打针蜣拍腿:缘呐我药局搓药丸…    8、非洲住某宾馆夜半起火明原非洲见状顾许光着身跑消防员见状惊呼:我妈呀都烧糊吧区能跑快    9、想考察必须总批准于向总请示总给张字条面写着:Go ahead 想:Go ahead=前进总批准于始打点行李 同事见问:做啊说:我准备考察总批准给我写‘Go ahead’ 同事见条乐:咱总根本没批准咱总英语水平知道说    10、牧师买马马车农夫说:匹马能听懂教语言叫&谢帝&跑;叫&赞美帝&才停农夫信疑试着喊声谢帝匹马立刻飞奔起越跑越快跑悬崖边惊恐农夫才想起让停口令赞美帝马停死逃农夫口气:谢帝………我打久请采纳1 the night before, a girl get boyfriend engagement ring, but no one noticed the classmate, make her antics. You sit and chat in the afternoon, she suddenly stood up and shouted: \&oh, it's really hot in here, I think I'd better take off your ring.\& 2, the mistress called the maid to ask her: \&are you pregnant?\& \&Yes!\& The maid answered. Export \&kui you still say, you are not married, don't you feel shy?\& The hostess training again. \&Why should I be shy, you don't the hostess also pregnant?\& \&But I conceive is my husband!\& The hostess retorted angrily. \&Me too!\& The maid happy to echo. 3, a man riding a motorcycle like the dress, is to cut on the back, can the wind. Drunk driving one day, he turned over, a planted on the road. Police: police a: a good serious car accident. Policeman b: yes, his head hit the back. Po1: well, still breathing, let's help him turn his head back. Po2: good... One, two, turn back. Policeman a: well, not breathing... 4, turn in a curvy country road, because often in a car accident, so often have some ghost story, one night, there's a taxi driver saw the side of the road have a long hair shawls, dressed in a white woman waved to him, because the driver didn't see a ghost, so bold stopped to let her get on the bus, along the way, the driver doesn't believe in ghosts, the in the mind also maomao, so often the woman behind the rearview mirror to see, open open, the driver found the woman suddenly disappeared! The driver startled, hurriedly stepped on a brake! I saw the woman face is blood, grim expression. The driver frighten of teeth chatter. Suddenly the woman spoke: \&would you drive! I bow to fasten shoelaces are you smashed through a sudden brake my nose...\& 5, a patient to see a doctor, the doctor examined him, frowning said: \&you too serious ill, I'm afraid I won't live much longer.\& Patient: \&please tell me how long will I live?\& Doctor: \&ten...\& Patient anxiously asked: \&what? Ten years?? Ten months??? Ten days?????\& Doctor: \&ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five...\& 6, teacher: \&can you say some 18 th-century scientists common characteristics?\& Student: \&yes, they are all dead.\& 7, rhino poop Qiang and mosquito fall in love, Qiang asked a mosquito is to do what work, the mosquito said: \&nurse, give or take an injection.\& Qiang a clap a thigh: \&the fate, I am a traditional Chinese medicine bureau rub pills...\& 8, the africans live in a hotel. In the midnight, a fire, unknown reason. Before rushing so many africans, naked and ran out. Firefighters said exclaimed: \&my mama ah! All paste the burned area can run so fast!\& 9, a person wants to go abroad, but it must be approved by boss. So he to the manager for instructions, the boss gave him a note, it read: \&Go ahead\&. The man thought, \&Go ahead = progress, boss is approved.\& So he started to packing. A colleague to see he asked: \&what are you doing?\& He said: \&I'm ready to Go abroad investigation, boss approved, wrote me 'Go ahead'.\& Colleague of joy at the sight of article: \&let's boss haven't approved!!!!! Our boss English don't you know, he is said to head!\& 10, priests to buy his horse and carriage of the farmer said, \&this horse can only understand the language of the church, call\& thank god \& called\& praise god \&it didn't stop.\& Farmer track, he tried to thank god gave a cry, the horse gallop, immediately ran faster and faster. A run to the edge of the cliff frightened farmer remembered that let it stop password \&praise god\&. Sure enough, the horse stopped. Close the farmer grows a sigh: \&thank god.........\&I played for a long time, please
按默认排序
其他2条回答
【3000笑】
是不是王尼玛啊
他就很搞笑的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道什么歌最好听?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
谁知道什么歌最好听?谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
推荐 超赞的劲歌千万要下来听或, 真的很好听lucky 强力推荐,保证首首经典:保你会喜欢
i'm gonna getcha good!--shania twain超棒节奏 it's my life-特步中国广告,超赞 don't push me --sweet box 糖果盒子佳音 one more time--jewelry(首尔中国广告曲,LG广告曲 超棒) i'm outta love-Anastacia(世界杯火爆音乐) Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani hips don't lie-shakira (MV相当好看) Happy Boys & Girls--Aqua
Barbie Girl--Aqua my oh my --水鬼 hey oh--悲剧乐队大作 pop-n sync
byebyebye-n'sync
i will survive-超好听 i love rock and roll-布兰妮 hollaback girl-gwen rich girl-辣妹 all rise-blue巨作 the call-后街超棒 botton-pussycat doll性感小墅猫(所有的歌都好听) 韩国劲爆歌曲 bigbang-最后的问候 super junior-U (所有的歌都好听) 东方神起-正反合 (所有的歌都好听) jewelry-one more time 李贞贤-阿里阿里 SG-wannabe-狂 李孝利-anyclub 李孝利-hey mr big 李孝利-U-go-girl 蔡研- 一个人 never say goodble
以下都是非主流英文名曲!希望你喜欢 You're not gonna score 必下 Loca-Arsenium
dreams-nana 必下 Despre tine——O-ZONE
7 Years And 50 Days-Groove Coverage 必下 PREZIOSO solotu dota Gullia oops jaime pas langlais family affair mary j Dolly Song Holly Dolly S.O.S FOR LOVE爱情求救号
tell me Ayimay Do Mi No nikjay endagtilbage high
fort minor-remember the name my love 西城男孩 一年后 Brown eyes Sarah Connor One More Night 哈根达斯Ⅰ let's talk about a man 意大利语 DJ舞曲Time To Rock Nothing in the world-Attomic Kitten Flash minii zahia doobedoo Everything but the girl Darin zanyar TALALA stars in the night-solid base how do you do NEVER YOUR GONE
lucky独家版权,请勿复制!lucky独家版权,请勿复制!lucky独家版权,请勿复制!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
(都是精选精挑的好听歌曲) 李玖哲《想太多》,《你好吗》,《围墙》,《退后》,《快点来爱我》 潘玮柏《玩酷》,《爱不离》 周蕙《学会》 唐禹哲《最爱还是你》,《吻到一公里之外》,《爱我》 苏打绿《无与伦比的美丽》 蔡景佑《我可以》 历娜 灰色幸福 张惠妹《如果你也听说》 张韶涵《不想懂得》 陶喆:《普通朋友》《自导自演的悲剧》《黑色柳丁》《寂寞的季节》
张靓颖:《个人秘密》
蔡依林/陶喆:《今天你要嫁给我》
F.I.R:《天天夜夜》
容祖儿:《爱情复兴》
王心凌:《彩虹的微笑》
花儿乐队:《我的果汁分你一半》
蔡依林:《乖乖牌》
蔡健雅:《Beautiful Love》
古巨基:《爱得太迟》
何洁:《发光体》
陈绮贞《旅行的意义》
周笔畅《别爱我像爱个朋友》
周杰伦&温岚《屋顶》
五月天《温柔》
TANK《给我你的爱》《三国恋》. 如果你也听说 张惠妹
月牙湾 f.i.r ↑
玩酷 潘玮柏 ↑
G大调的悲伤 张靓颖 ↓
酷爱 张敬轩 ↓ 新专辑《酷爱》
出神入化 飞轮海 ↑
穷开心 花儿乐队 ↓
特务J 蔡依林 ↑ 蔡依林一贯的风格,熟悉的那段前奏 1 百度网友点评
爱的期限 薛之谦 纯音乐 Kiss The Rain 神秘园之歌 天空之城 再见警察
卡农 夏日香气 迷情仙境 Tears dream catcher 被遗忘的天使 我在那一角落患过伤风
很流行的韓日歌曲 rain-sadtango 李孝利 TOC TOC TOC
李孝利 不要爱上他 所以 冰淇淋 MC梦 爱情过后 劲舞歌曲 30次左右
question ha,yoo sun i believe 劲舞歌曲 坚持us never say goodbye u superjunior 听我说 papaya 不能遗忘你 tonight,i feel close to you 仓木麻衣&孙燕姿 我的人 sg wannabe 试着说 WaWa 2年零2月 fod 一个人/两个人/只有你 蔡妍 花样 松隆子 Come on/飞机 乌龟 relove 徐智英 最流行的英文歌: I'm Gonna Getcha Good!--Shania Twain &一定要听这首哦&
Never Had A Dream Come True--S Club 7 最近开始听这首歌的,太好听了
Any Man Of Mine--Shania Twain 还有这个
My name is --Emimem阿姆的经典之作
Happy Boys & Girls---Aqua 他\她们的歌很活泼
Barbie Girl--Aqua
When You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krauss细心品味,我很喜欢这首歌的
Candy Shop--50 Cent 相信很多人听过吧
Back to you--Bryan Adams
The Power Of Love--Celine Dion
yellow--coldplay
I COULD BE THE ONE--Donna Lewis 声音很甜
Without Me--Eminem 又一首阿姆的经典之作
Don't Turn Off the Light--Enrique Iglesias
Any one Of Us--Gareth Gates 经典
American Idiot--Green Day 朋克乐,我很喜欢
Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day
Moonlight Shadow --Groove Coverage
Yesterday Yes A Day--Jane Birkin
Because You Live--Jesse McCartney 人又帅歌又好
When You Believe--Mariah-Carey 很多地方介绍这首经典的
Nothing gonna chang my love for you
We Will Rock You--Queen 摇滚中的经典
better man--Robbie Williams
第一首:Stand 第二首:peerless 第三首:floorfiller 第四首:sosforlove(又名:爱情求救号) 第五首:hey-oh 第六首:OneForDaMoney 第七首:Ein Kleines Lied 第八首:la isla alizee 第九首:groove coverage 第十首:LET'S TALK ABOUT A MAN 第十一首:Human Sacrifice 第十二首:Wet Wet Wet 第十三首: 冰河时代2 第十四首:i saw you walking in the rain 第十五首:You`re Not Gonna Score 第十六首:Self Control Laura Bran 第十七首:doo be di boy 第十八首:dreams come true `` 第十九首:I Saw You Walking In The Rain `` 第二十首:sound of my dream `` DJ舞曲: TIME TO ROCK 舞曲大帝国 大爆炸 lalalove Its Ok i'm gonna getcha good ! 仙尼亚 唐恩 辛巴达 皇冠一刻钟 AU坚持 ARE YOU DJ talala walking in the sun one for da money move somethin do somethin Close to You Radio Jay Delano DJ Let s Talk About A Man La Club king chipz in black 我敢保证一定很好听,只选好听的,不选多的,楼主听下吧。好听记得加分哦!谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁弱弱的问下,谁知道这个,内痔疮用什么药?给介绍下吧,谢谢了_百度知道
弱弱的问下,谁知道这个,内痔疮用什么药?给介绍下吧,谢谢了
求帮忙,谁知道这个,内痔疮用什么药?给介绍下吧,谢谢了
提问者采纳
那你能帮帮我吗?
cfo给你推荐下了,在里搜索找到了莫尼胺若舒这个上边的不错,记住是官方。便血和脱出,大便时反复多次的出血是痔疮的主要症状之一。这个多发于早期症状,如内痔的早中期以及外痔的前期。常引起缺铁性贫血,因为大便时反复多次 的出血,会使体内丢失大量的铁,引起缺铁性贫血。  内痔脱出这是痔疮的另一主要症状。脱出于肛门外的内痔,受到括约肌的夹持,静脉回流受阻,而动脉 血仍不断输入使痔核体积增大,直至动脉血管被压闭,血栓形成,出现痔核变硬、疼痛,难以送回肛门内。后期常会出现相应的病理改变: 可以参考、
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
nginx/1.4.1

我要回帖

更多关于 内痔疮便血 的文章

随机推荐