sdsadsafdsaddsad

sdsadsadsad
49岁,甘肃兰州,183cm,元
周边征婚:DASDSADSADSADASDSAD_成都20中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:9,752贴子:
DASDSADSADSADASDSAD收藏
DSADSADASDSADSADSAD
DSADSADSADSADSAD
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或dsadsadsadsaUrban Dictionary: asdfasdf
Top Definition
Commonly used to test internet connectivity by quickly mashing random characters into a google search box and hitting enter
asdfasdf - 404Oh look Balcora broke the internet again.
September 27, 2010
Add your own
Trending Now
Can you define these popular missing words?
int. 1. can signify a number of emotions including but not limited to distress, anger, amazement, joy, disbelief, confusion, dumbfoundedness, fear, and despair. 2. an online alternative for the emphasis needed to verbally say &what. the. fuck.&
girl: dude, i just got my clit pierced.
boy: asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
August 05, 2006
int. 1. can signify a number of emotions including but not limited to distress, anger, amazement, joy, disbelief, confusion, dumbfoundedness, fear, and despair. 2. an online alternative for the emphasis needed to verbally say &what. the. fuck.&
August 01, 2006
August 03, 2006
Alphabetical List
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from . We'll never spam you.

我要回帖

更多关于 sdsads 的文章

随机推荐