我起了一身身上起疙瘩很痒

人人网 - 抱歉
哦,抱歉,好像看不到了
现在你可以:
看看其它好友写了什么
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这是过敏体质的反映。每天少吃几种食物,查查过敏源。再有吃点药吧。注意有的‘脱敏药’副作用是嗜睡觉。
病情分析:
你好,你的情况皮肤痒,越抓越痒,一抓就起大疙瘩.是典型的荨麻疹,荨麻疹俗称风团,是一种常见皮肤病.由各种因素致使皮肤粘膜血管发生暂时性炎性充血与大量...
湿疹是一种常见的由多种内外因素引起的表皮及真皮浅层的炎症性皮肤病。中医认为主要是因为胃肠湿热、风湿蕴肤、湿热蕴结、血虚风燥等导致体内湿热,湿毒过盛而引起的,因自...
病情分析:
这位朋友你好,考虑过敏,可用1%氯霉素雷琐辛酊,硫新霜,肤轻松等外搽,避免喝酒,进食辛辣食物刺激
指导意见:
应避免直接接触别人的皮肤和分泌物等,避...
大家还关注查看: 4073|回复: 6
最后登录在线时间773 小时注册时间阅读权限200主题精华1UID307018
那一年的那一天,
我们相遇了。
正如爱情的到来,
正如我对你的一见钟情。
就这样我们,
默然相爱,
寂静喜欢。
你叫我傻子,
我叫你笨蛋。
偶尔的一句想你,
会有多么温暖我的心头。
我爱你爱的好累,
爱的好疲。
我知道一开始就无法结束。
我绝不退出,
千人难逃一个情字,
我们在黯然销魂处风心
22:02 上传
最后登录在线时间4152 小时注册时间阅读权限150主题精华13UID312643
起鸡皮疙瘩的爱情往往是真爱。
ljk6359 发表于
起鸡皮疙瘩的爱情往往是真爱。
{:soso__:}
最后登录在线时间4152 小时注册时间阅读权限150主题精华13UID312643
木唯希 发表于
是否同意我的观点?!
ljk6359 发表于
是否同意我的观点?!
同意。。。
最后登录在线时间11 小时注册时间阅读权限50主题精华0UID319194
论坛四级士官, 积分 465, 距离下一级还需 35 积分
杀手就是你 发表于
那你和二楼说啊。。。
到底是有多久没有回来这里了。。。
新浪微博粉丝
关注天目湖论坛新浪微博@天目湖论坛V
社区QQ达人
使用QQ帐号登录论坛的用户
论坛老会员发帖勤快
对论坛的建设做出巨大贡献
入驻溧阳论坛奖励
发帖量突破一万
发布十个音乐(视频)帖
积分超过10000
好友数突破50
一周灌水超过3000帖
腾讯微博粉丝
关注天目湖论坛腾讯微博@tmhinfo2012
参加“拯救宋倩芸”献爱心活动
客户端登陆一次即可自动获得该勋章VOA慢速英语: “你让我起了一身鸡皮疙瘩”
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
http://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories.
Americans can sometimes begin a sentence with the words &You&re givingme.& This expression usually describes a person&s reaction to a surprise or tosomething unpleasant.
These women in costumes and face paint may give you the creeps or the willies. Or if you like how they look, they may give you butterflies! (FILE PHOTO)
First, let&s look at an example from the world of business.
What if you are asked to speak to a group of important customers -- peoplewho depend on your product or services? You prepare for your speech, butyou still have concerns about how you will perform in front of the group.Minutes before the speech, you might tell a friend that you have &the jitters.& This means you are worried. Even experienced performers can get the jitters,especially before a big event.
Creeps, willies and heebie-jeebies -- oh my!
Now, let&s talk about your neighborhood.
What if a stranger lives in a house near your home? The man does not appearnormal. He may talk to himself, and even raise his voice at imaginary things. He makes you very nervous, even fearful. So, you might say &I get the creepsevery time he walks by.& Or you could say, &That guy gives me the creeps.&
The willies are a lot like the creeps. You get the willies when you have anervous feeling, like when you are in a forest and hear something unusual.These sounds give you &the willies.&
Having a nervous feeling can also mean something or someone is giving you&the heebie-jeebies.&.
You might say &I got the heebie-jeebies when I saw him looking at me.& Also, it is a fun word to say - heebie-jeebies.
Goosebumps and butterflies
Sometimes your body shows you what you are feeling in the form of tinybumps on your skin called &goosebumps.&
Goosebumps can appear when you are nervous, excited or even very cold. InAmerican English, you might say &I get goosebumps every time I think about it& or &It gives me goosebumps.&
Butterflies are small, often beautiful insects. But theycan also be a nervous feeling you get in your stomach,often before a performance of some kind.
You might say &I am looking forward to playing, but Imust admit I&ve got butterflies in the pit of my stomach.&
Sometimes, when a person likes another personromantically, they may say she or he gives thembutterflies. They are excited at the thought of being withthat person.
Finally, some Americans, when frightened, may use the expression, &youalmost gave me a heart attack!& But they are not really having a heart attack.They just mean they were so scared that their heart might have stoppedbeating. A mother who sees her child fall from a tree might say the experience&almost gave me a heart attack!& In other words, the fall frightened her verybadly.
So if someone says they have the jitters, try to help them calm down. Tellthem to take a few deep breaths.
If you are told you are giving someone the creeps or the willies or theheebie-jeebies, it might be a good time to consider making some changes.Try not to be so unusual.
If a person tells you that you give them goosebumps or butterflies, it meansthey like you -- a lot. So, stay the way you are.
In your language how do you say someone is giving you the creeps, or thewillies, or the heebie-jeebies? And do you have things like goosebumps orbutterflies in the stomach? Let us know what these words are in thecomments section!
Christopher Jones-Cruise wrote this report in Learning English.
I&m Anna Matteo.
Christopher Jones-Cruise wrote this report in Learning English. George Growwas the editor. The music at the end of this story is Louie Armstrong singing&Heebie Jeebies.&
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:您现在的位置: >
我长了一身疙瘩
来源: 疙瘩 日记 150字日记
时间: 17:42
我长了一身疙瘩_150字
  日 星期二 日记http://wWw.   昨天黑夜,我露出了身体,招风了,出了一身疙瘩。全身痒得不行。我就挠它,有的都出血了。难受的不能睡觉。一直翻身,把妈妈都弄醒了。最后妈妈给我捂上热毛巾和暖水袋,渐渐不那么痒了,我就睡着了。  早晨醒来,我的眼睛还红肿着,脖子也被抓破了。由于怕再招风,我就没上学。  三岁半写  山西省原平市青年街小学一年级:武豪吉我想长大_150字
  我想长大,这样就不会在玩得兴致正高的时候听到妈妈喊我回家;我想长大,这样就可以离开痛苦的作业;我想长大,这样妈妈就可以放开双手让我张开翅膀自由飞翔。  我想长大,长大以后我就可以到处去探险寻宝;我还想成为一名运动员去参加奥运会,让妈妈在电视上看到我拿到金牌,为我骄傲!  我太想长大了,真想明天早上一睁开眼睛就变成大人啊!希望这个愿望可以实现。一年级:小小农田青奥伴我成长_150字
  青奥,  让我们拥抱朝阳。  青奥,  让我们走向希望。  青奥,  凝聚了多少人的努力。  青奥,  是全世界聚焦的焦点。  那一位位俊俏的少年,  是我们的希望。  在阳光的照曜下,  一颗颗小苗茁壮成长。  让我们手拉手,  心连心,  为他们送去最美好的祝福。  啊!  让青奥,  伴随着我们一起成长,  伴随着我们一起欢笑!江苏南京六合双语学校六年级:黎沫樱  
  转载分享本站内容www.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!

我要回帖

更多关于 身上起红疙瘩很痒 的文章

随机推荐