哦好吧,那你赢了……我也不会,毕竟我高中毕业好多年……
那么简单,自己不晓得想么
好,信你一次
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁米米号被封闭了怎么办?急啊!好心人帮帮忙啊!_百度知道
米米号被封闭了怎么办?急啊!好心人帮帮忙啊!
昨我玩摩尔庄园候突说我米米号已处封闭我查听说要等24才于我放没想第二候说我米米号处封闭我急坏急像热锅蚂蚁难道真传说:永远封闭哪我超级拉姆啊我漂亮屋家园啊我几百万摩尔豆啊200友啊我舍离啊
拨打客服热线:021-.若行能重审号
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
没事号我帮我号我坏同封我打举报电说我帮别弄打电..........自试能帮别
021-打客服或者找摩尔庄园吧吧主Mr_莫克HI聊、、
封闭??你打摩尔庄园客服吧!
被封了没关系,等一个星期就会自己好了
打求助热线
米米号的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用所给单词的适当形式填空,每线词数不限 急啊急啊急啊 好心人帮帮忙_百度知道
用所给单词的适当形式填空,每线词数不限 急啊急啊急啊 好心人帮帮忙
15. Kitty likes both the___( dress). She ______(try )________(they) on .16. How many ________ (bakery) are there in our neighbourhood?17. It’s __________ (rain) heavily. ______________ (not go) out, children.18. In winter, the wind ___________ (blow) strongly. The windmill moves __________ (quick).19. Listen to the weather. We have a ___________ (strong) wind today. We can __________ (fly) the kites in the park.20--- Little Pig _________ (have) a new windmill. __________ Little Monkey and Little Rabbit __________ (have) windmills too?
--- No, they _______.21. Our classroom is on the ________ (9) floor of the building. There are _________ (9) lights in it.22. --- I have a cold. What should I ________ (do)?
-- You should ________ (wear) warm clothes.23. You shouldn’t drink too _______ (much) soft drinks. They are bad for your __________ (tooth).24. The tiger ________ (become) a __________ (tooth) tiger. It’s sad.25. It is nine o’clock. The students __________ (give) a report about the Suzhou River.26.
--- What’s the weather like?
It’s ___________ (rain).27.
--- Who _________ (have) wind-bells?
--- Little pigs _________ (have).28. My friend,Tom __________ (make) a windmill in the classroom now. It is _____ (make) of wood.29. Fire ______(give) ________(we) heat and light. 30. I am afraid of ___________(swim). Froggy is afraid to ________(fly).
提问者采纳
15. Kitty likes both the【dresses】. She【tries them】on .16. How many 【bakeries】 are there in our neighbourhood?17. It’s 【raining】 heavily. 【Don't】 out, children.18. In winter, the wind 【blows】 strongly. The windmill moves 【quickly】.19. Listen to the weather. We have a 【strong】wind today. We can 【fly】 the kites in the park.20--- Little Pig【has】 a new windmill. 【Does】Little Monkey and Little Rabbit 【have】 windmills too?
--- No, they 【don't】.21. Our classroom is on the 【ninth】 floor of the building. There are 【nine】 lights in it.22. --- I have a cold. What should I 【do】?
-- You should 【wear】warm clothes.23. You shouldn’t drink too【much】 soft drinks. They are bad for your 【teeth】.24. The tiger 【become】 a【toothless】 tiger. It’s sad.25. It is nine o’clock. The students 【are being given】 a report about the Suzhou River.26.
--- What’s the weather like?
It’s 【raining】.27.
--- Who 【have】 wind-bells?
--- Little pigs 【have】.28. My friend,Tom 【is making】 a windmill in the classroom now. It is 【made】 of wood.29. Fire 【give us】heat and light. 30. I am afraid of 【swimming】. Froggy is afraid to 【fly】.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求i am中字完整版啊 哪位好心人给帮帮忙吧 急急急!!!_百度知道
求i am中字完整版啊 哪位好心人给帮帮忙吧 急急急!!!
我有更好的答案
也发我邮箱吧谢谢
亲,你需要的资源已发送,注意查收哦,先保存中转站后下载,满意的话希望亲采纳哦
其他类似问题
等待您来回答