[问题点数:100分,结帖人mcom]
有治脚气的好方法吗?我都痛苦死了,大家进来看我脚[有图] 分不够,还可加!
[问题点数:100分,结帖人mcom]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
2012年10月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2011年7月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2010年3月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2007年10月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2007年9月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年3月 Windows专区大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年2月 Windows专区大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年6月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2006年9月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2006年5月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2006年3月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2006年2月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年12月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年4月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2004年11月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第二2005年3月 硬件使用大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2011年11月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第三2011年8月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第三2008年10月 其他开发语言大版内专家分月排行榜第三2004年9月 硬件/嵌入开发大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2007年1月 Oracle大版内专家分月排行榜第三2006年11月 Oracle大版内专家分月排行榜第三
本帖子已过去太久远了,不再提供回复功能。飺???????????
&SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.1"&
var browVersion = parseInt(navigator.appVersion);
if (navigator.appName==\"Netscape\" && browVersion&=4) document.write("&SCR"+"IPT LANGUAGE=\"Javascript1.1\" SRC=\"http://dpvc.39.net/adpolestar/door/;ap=634CE77D_8E2A_6C24_B7DD_BF26C4CA83CB;ct=pu=san9;/?\"&&\/SCR"+"IPT&");
???棬????????????治疗脚气你们有什么好办法吗?_育儿问答_宝宝树
治疗脚气你们有什么好办法吗?
该帖子已经被发帖用户删除
当时年龄:
还没有宝宝
我也发现痒时用白醋擦擦,就不痒啦,要想治愈等断奶啦,御街楼报亭又买脚气药的,才10块好像,朋友的很严重,1瓶没用完就好了我看了你回答的治愈脚气的方法,http:///question/.html?an=0&si=2,我想问下,_百度知道
提问者采纳
It's the closest I've ever come to being killed. Only the next morning did I notice that my almanac had warned against travel in the direction of the Rat, precisely the direction in which the I'd been looking only for a sign about the Chairman, and hadn't noticed. From this experience I understood the danger of focusing only on what isn't there. What if I came to the end of my life and realized that I'd spent every day watching for a man who would never come to me? What an unbearable sorrow it would be, to realize I'd never really tasted the things I'd eaten, or seen the places I'd been, because I'd thought of nothing but the Chairman even while my life was drifting away from me. And yet if I drew my thoughts back from him,moncler femme, what life would I have? I would be like a dancer who had practiced since childhood for a performance she would never give.The war ended for us in August of 1945. Most anyone who lived in Japan during this time will tell you that it was the very bleakest moment in a long night of darkness. Our country wasn't simply defeated, it was destroyed-and I don't mean by all the bombs,moncler vestes, as horrible as those were. When your country has lost a war and an invading army pours in,veste blouson, you feel as though you yourself have been led to the execution ground to kneel,moncler pas cher, hands bound, and wait for the sword to fall. During a period of a year or more, I never once heard the sound of laughter-unless it was little Juntaro, who didn't know any better. And when Juntaro相关的主题文章:giubbotti moncler popular online
Camicia Ralph Lauren popular online
moncler femme popular online
birkin handbags popular online
Ralph Lauren Outlet popular online
其他类似问题
脚气的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁>> >>我刚得的脚气病现在很重,有什么好的治疗方法吗?
我刚得的脚气病现在很重,有什么好的治疗方法吗?
病情描述:
角化型用什么药好呢 ?请知道的医生替我解答一下,谢谢。
医生提醒:微信加医生为好友,快速帮您诊断
已回答14226条
医生建议:你好!根据你的情况建议你可以使用脚汗一扫光,此药可以用于脚气,重度癣症以及脚臭,多汗沾湿.每日1—2次至愈,愈后巩固使用5—7天。用于脚臭、脚汗,洗浴后喷涂即可。如与其他药物同时使用可能会发生药物相互作用,详情请咨询医师或药师。希望可以帮到你!
(不少于10个中文字符)
直购热线:400-
可能相关的药品
向专家医生提问万名医生在线,十分钟内快速回复!
请输入您的问题
看过本问题的人还看过
最常用的 辅助检查课 用药指导
用于急、慢性肝炎的辅...
健客价:¥6.50
用于急、慢性肝炎的辅...
健客价:¥3.50
用于急、慢性肝炎的辅...