|注册&您有新任务,
黑眼圈,嘴和鼻子和额头周围发黑,大便干燥,面部,腿部易浮肿,怕冷,头发干,毛囊角化
被浏览45次
采纳率:50%
是不是 睡眠不好 ,便秘?喜欢晚上喝水? 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了When I first learned to write in English,I run into many difficulties.The main problem was in that I always thought in Chinese but tried to translate everything into Chinese.My teacher advised me to keep diaries.I followed her advices.Happily it worked.Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was learning to express me in simple English.One day I wrote a short story and showed it my teacher.She liked it very much that she read it to the class.Everyone said the story was the good one.I was great encouraged by their words.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
某动物保护组织就某些动物濒临灭绝的原因进行了调查。请根据下面的调查结果写一份调查报告,描述调查情况,谈谈自己的观点,并就此提出解决的建议。濒危原因比例例子物种自身发展不适被淘汰10%大熊猫等栖息地遭破坏20%鱼类、鸟类等人类乱捕滥猎50%兽类、鸟类等工农业生产污染环境10%鸟类、鱼类等自然灾害10%1998年南方洪灾等注意:1.词数 120—150 2.文章的开头已给出,但不计入总词数。 Recently a survey about the reasons for the animals’ dying out has been carried by a wildlife protection organization.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
小明减肥以后,感到身体疲倦、虚弱,不知如何是好,于是他写了一封电子邮件向健康专家求教。请根据下面内容,以小明的名义写一封120字左右的邮件。原因:觉得自己太胖,体重不断增加,担心形象不美,有同学背后嘲笑他。过程:1、去健身房,两三次就放弃了,感觉太累也没时间; 2、节食,坚持了大约一个星期,经常饿得不能继续他的学习; 3、悄悄服用减肥药,一开始有效果,体重迅速下降,但减肥药对他产生副作用。From:To:Subject:Losing weightDear Health Expert,I have got a problem and I need
to ask for your help.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________On the one hand, I want t on the other hand, I don’t want to risk my health. I don’t know what I should do. Could
you be kind enough to give me some good advice?Best wishes!Xiao Ming
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 If you like to break things when you are unhappy, the Nanjing Zhonghua Middle School is the school for you. This term, Nanjing Honghua Midlde School will build a "stress wall" to help students who feel unhappy because of schoolwork or for other reasons. Tao Dehua, a leader at the school said the idea of a stress wall started when footprints were found on some newly painted walls and some school windows were broken. "These things happen because some students feel lots of pressure from their studies or because they don't get along well with other students. When under stress, the body get ready to either run or fight and becomes very nervous. Hitting the wall can help relax the body and take away stress," Tao said. "Tests and homework make me Sad," said Lu Yan, a junior girl."I can't wait to hit the wall. It will help me a lot with my problems."&&&&& Another girl student who wouldn't give her name said that the wall won't help."Mainly because it can't talk," she said. "I need to talk to someone when I'm sad."【写作内容】1、以约30个词概括这段短文内容;2、然后以约120个词就“Should the stress wall be built"这个主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点: (1)学生的压力来源; (2)是否该建此墙; (3)提供一些其他有效的减压方法。【写作要求】l、可以参照阅读材料但不得直接引用原文的句子;2、作文中不得出现真实的姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
在学习、生活和工作中,学会与人合作是非常重要的。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇主题为“Being a Good Partner”的英文演讲稿。演讲稿内容如下:你的观点……&&写作要求: 1.句子结构准确,信息内容完整、连贯。2.词数:120词左右。演讲稿的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。3.参考词汇:cooperate& vi.合作 Good afternoon, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Being a good partner”. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thank you for your listening!
人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的看法。赞成的理由反对的理由你的看法1. 广交朋友2. 可自由表达思想3. 有利外语学习1. 浪费时间2. 影响学习3. 可能上当受骗?注意:1. 文章必须包括表中的全部内容。2. 词数为100--120左右。3. 参考词汇:网络朋友on-line friend(s),上当受骗to be cheated
假设你是李华,你的美国朋友Chris 给你发来e-mail,询问你校正在开展的“低碳生活”(low-carbon& lifestyle )活动情况。请就以下几个方面的活动内容用英语写一封回信。 1.上学(步行或骑自行车); 2.校内(节电节水,双面书写); 3.购物(使用环保购物袋); 4.你对活动的看法。注意: 1.词数120左右; 2.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯; 3.开头语已为你写好。Dear Chris, I’m happy to receive your e-mail asking about what we are doing to promote a low-carbon lifestyle .______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,Li Hua
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Reading is an important activity for many Americans. Today, thousands of men,women and children belong to groups to discuss the books they read.&&&&&&&&&&&& No one is sure how many Americans belong to reading groups called book clubs. Yet publishers and bookstores report that more and more people throughout the United States are joining them. Most of the clubs work the same way. Members read the same book at the same time. Then they meet to talk about the book.Members may be friends or people who live near each other. Or, they may be people who work together. Some book clubs develop from other organizations. Religious and community groups often establish book clubs. Some Americans belong to reading groups on the Internet service. These groups include people around the world who communicate about books they read.These people send emails instead of meeting to discuss books. Book clubs may be for only women or only men. Or, they can be for husbands and wives together. Some are family groups where parents attend with their children. Children also may belong to book clubs of their own.[写作内容]1、以约30个词概括短文的要点;2、然后以约120个词就“阅读”的主题发表看法,包括如下要点: 1)你对读书俱乐部的看法;&&& 2)介绍一本你最喜欢的书及对其的体会; 3)你认为阅读的意义是什么。[写作要求] 1、可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的观点,也可以参阅阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2、作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]&&概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。A little boy is telling his Grandma how everything is going wrong: School, family problems, severe health problems, etc. Meanwhile, Grandma is baking a cake. She asks the child if he would like a snack, which of course he would."Here. Have some cooking oil.""Terrible!" says the boy."How about a couple of raw eggs?"" Terrible! Grandma.""Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?""Grandma, those are all awful!"To which the Grandma replies, "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake! Life works the same way. Many times we wonder why we have to go through such bad and difficult times, but when we put these things all in a suitable way, they always work for good!”“The trials of life serve a meaningful purpose in making us stronger. Don’t lose heart if life is not easy for you right now, but encourage yourself and know you will be much stronger mentally and physically because of the trials of life.”[写作内容]1.以约30个词概括短文的内容;2.然后用120个词以“Facing the Trials of Life”写一篇文章, 内容包括:1)你阅读短文后的感受;2)讲述你经历的一次困难或考验;3)你认为应当如何看待生活中的考验。[写作要求]1)可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事, 也可以参照阅读材料的内容, 但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2)文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确, 语言规范, 内容合适, 篇章连贯。我一年四季掉皮..都特别干燥,皮肤发白,还掉皮十分严重,是怎么回事啊?怎么治疗?急急急........._百度知道
我一年四季掉皮..都特别干燥,皮肤发白,还掉皮十分严重,是怎么回事啊?怎么治疗?急急急.........
我有更好的答案
具有保湿的效果,没有泡沫的洁面乳是最好的。 1确保没有请过病假超过食用润燥血液的食物,豆类补充维生素是手机党的100个字的限制要帮助不会,这是非常重要的,红枣,坚持保湿,如银耳
干性皮肤?会不会是洗澡太频繁了?一直这样吗?还是说换了沐浴露的问题?有没有去医院看下啊,这种没有原由的事情还是医生比较专业
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
一年四季的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁19岁女生,总是怕冷,手脚冰凉,气血不通,掉发严重,每晚睡觉都会做梦,感觉和没有睡觉一样,而且性生_百度知道
问:19岁女生,总是怕冷,手脚冰凉,气血不通,掉发严重,每晚睡觉都会做梦,感觉和没有睡觉一样,而且性生
活没有感觉,请问是不是肾阳虚或者是肾方面的问题?
来自琼中人民医院
你好,依你的描述考虑是心脾两虚,气血不足伴有阳虚的可能性大,建议你去中医科就诊,在医生指导下服用一些温补气血的中药调理治疗。以上意见,仅供参考。
病情分析:从你描述的情况来看很有可能是肾阳亏虚兼有气血两亏的病症,肾阳亏虚就会出...
病情分析:
你好,这种情况考虑属于劳累的症状,
指导意见:
一般情况下建议及时的...
病情分析:
出现手脚冰凉的症状,中医理论认为这是气虚、气滞、阳气不足的反应。
病情分析:
你的情况是需要中医调理的。
指导意见:
但是一般都会认为你的情况,不...
意见建议:根据中医的基本原理:气能生血,气能行血,气能载血,以上三个方面气对血的作...
* 百度知道专家平台解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生

我要回帖

更多关于 皮肤干燥怎么办 的文章

随机推荐