谁会用地道的英语翻译下:我晕车怎么办最有效方法很厉害,...

英语翻译求教各位大虾,帮我用英文翻译一下这句话“越单纯越幸福” ,越地道越好the more simple,the more well being of 这句话可以吗帮我弄出其他的句子_百度作业帮
英语翻译求教各位大虾,帮我用英文翻译一下这句话“越单纯越幸福” ,越地道越好the more simple,the more well being of 这句话可以吗帮我弄出其他的句子
英语翻译求教各位大虾,帮我用英文翻译一下这句话“越单纯越幸福” ,越地道越好the more simple,the more well being of 这句话可以吗帮我弄出其他的句子
the simpler,the happier you may get>LZ你的simple前不加the more 他是少于等于两个音节的还可以用名词的the simpler,the more happiness you will achieveo(∩_∩)o...
PURER ,HAPPIER
The more simple you are, the more happiness you will get.
The more simple you are, the happier you will be.
purer then happier
The simple more happiness
不是很地道外国人在言语交谈时不会用像 well being of 这样的词组代替原本可以用happy表达的词所以 the more simple the happieror the purer the happier
the simpler, the more of happiness the simpler, the happier
扫描下载二维码用地道的英语帮我把下面中文翻译成英文:1、你曾经去过哪里? 2、你曾经去过哪里玩?3、好的,让我们_百度知道
用地道的英语帮我把下面中文翻译成英文:1、你曾经去过哪里? 2、你曾经去过哪里玩?3、好的,让我们
你曾经去过哪里,让我们一起看一下黑板的题目做的是否对用地道的英语帮我把下面中文翻译成英文?2、你曾经去过哪里玩:1、我将叫两个同学来练习一下对话、好的?3?3
提问者采纳
Okey?4. I will ask two classmates to practise the dialogue.Where you have you been?2 1 ;s see whether the answer on the blackboard is right or not.Where you have you been for fun, let&#39?3
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
好的?okwhere have you ever been? 我将叫两个同学来练习一下对话;s see if the answers of these questions on the blackboard are right ,let&#39,让我们一起看一下黑板的题目做的是否对?i will ask two students to practise dialogues? 你曾经去过哪里?where have you ever been for pleasure?你曾经去过哪里玩
1. where have you been in the past?2. Where did you go to enjoy yourselves?3. Well done. Let us check if the exercises on the blackboard are correctly done.4. I will ask two of you to practice the dialogue.
1,Where have you been?2,Where have you been to have fun?3,okay, lets see if the examination questions on the blackboard is right.3,i will ask two students to practise a dialogue.
1.Where have you visited in the past?2.Well, let's check the answers on the black board.3.I will pick two students to practise the dialogue.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译还有 晕车怎么翻译啊?_百度作业帮
英语翻译还有 晕车怎么翻译啊?
英语翻译还有 晕车怎么翻译啊?
肥沙懊顾007
car sickness 晕车In my country,you can only get your driver license when you reach age of 18,I don't know whether your country is like this as well.
扫描下载二维码百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入

我要回帖

更多关于 晕车是什么原因 的文章

随机推荐