文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场当前位置: &
求翻译:最近几年来越来越多的人迁往近郊居住,因为城市的空气质量越来越差,而乡村生活不但空气质量好,充满宁静,是在城市中忙碌的人们找到一丝归宿,但相比之下,城市生活的交通要方便,信息比较全,各有个的好与坏吧是什么意思?
最近几年来越来越多的人迁往近郊居住,因为城市的空气质量越来越差,而乡村生活不但空气质量好,充满宁静,是在城市中忙碌的人们找到一丝归宿,但相比之下,城市生活的交通要方便,信息比较全,各有个的好与坏吧
问题补充:
In recent years more and more people move to live in the suburbs, because the city's air quality is getting worse, and country life not only air quality is good, full of quiet, are busy people find a feeling of home in the city, but in contrast, traffic of urban life easier, comparison information, each have good and bad
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我居住的城市离我祖父母住的乡村大约有两百公里远是什么意思?
我居住的城市离我祖父母住的乡村大约有两百公里远
问题补充:
I live in the city away from my grandparents lived about two hundred kilometers from the village
I live in the city away from my grandparents live in villages there are approximately 200 kilometers from
I live city the village which lives to my paternal grandparents probably has 200 kilometers far
I live in cities away from my grandparents live in the village of about 200 km away
I live in cities away from my grandparents live in the village of about 200 km away
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:他习惯了城市生活,不喜欢住在乡下是什么意思?
他习惯了城市生活,不喜欢住在乡下
问题补充:
He used to city life, do not like living in the countryside
He was accustomed to a life in the cities, do not like living in the countryside
He has been used to the city life, does not like in the countryside
He used to city life, don't like to live in the country
He has been used to the city life, does not like in the countryside
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 中国大城市排名 的文章

随机推荐