日本Wonderium公司和want的区别

全部四级六级高考考研Some scholars think teamwork may not always be reliable, despite its potential to work wonders.出自-2017年6月阅读原文Yes, I wonder when I'll be informed about my application for the job.出自-2013年6月听力原文When I look at my friendship with Joe, I wonder how many people I've known whom I never disliked, but simply didn't take the time to get to know.出自-2012年6月听力原文But I wonder how he could get a job when he looks like that.出自-2011年6月听力原文I wonder if I broke something.出自-2010年12月听力原文Guests would fall silent in wonder as servants carried Careme's fancy creations into the dining hall.2018年12月四级真题(第二套)阅读 Section BI wonder how they make it entertaining.2018年6月四级真题(第二套)听力 Section BSome people wonder why countries spend millions of dollars on space projects.2017年12月四级真题(第二套)听力 Section CThis led her to wonder if people might be doing the same thing.2017年12月四级真题(第一套)阅读 Section CNo wonder parents worry their own kids might spin out of control once they hit the turbulent waters of adolescence.出自-2016年6月阅读原文There is not any one-hit wonder, and
there will not be one for years to come, said Gary Shapiro, president and chief executive of the Consumer
Technology
Association
( ' , CTA).出自-2016年12月阅读原文The electronic industry is maturing even though no wonder products hit the market.出自-2016年12月阅读原文No wonder only 13% of employees worldwide feel
engaged in their occupation.出自-2016年12月阅读原文No wonder it has become fashionable to denounce many universities as little more than elaborate con-tricks ( ' , 骗术).出自-2016年12月阅读原文Many consumers wonder about the necessity of having their fitness monitored.出自-2016年12月阅读原文Small wonder that an Indian legend described Devils Tower as being formed by supernatural powers.出自-2016年12月听力原文Charles, as a singer, do you ever make yourself cry when you sing? I wonder if you can tell me a little bit about your job as a radio announcer.出自-2015年12月听力原文I wonder what they are protesting against.出自-2013年12月听力原文I wonder if you could say then in a few words what the advantages are for a girl at a single-sex school出自-2013年12月听力原文We are, supposedly, creating a technological wonder world.出自-2013年12月听力原文I was wondering if the one Prof. Smith出自-2012年12月听力原文They are wondering why Act Two is odd and how it differs from Act One出自-2012年12月听力原文No wonder they don't get along.出自-2011年6月听力原文You know I've often wondered why people laugh at the picture of a big belly businessman slipping on a banana skin and falling on his bottom.出自-2011年6月听力原文I can't wait to see them, I'm wondering if the shots I took are as good as I thought.出自-2010年12月听力原文"There is not any one-hit wonder, and there will not be one for years to come," said Gary Shapiro, president and chief executive of the Consumer Technology Association CT.2016年12月六级真题(第二套)阅读 Section BFor Droujkova, high-level math is important, and what it could use in American classrooms is an injection of childlike wonder.2018年12月六级真题(第二套)阅读 Section CI wonder if you can tell me a little bit about your job as a radio announcer.2015年12月六级真题(第一套)听力 Section AIt's no wonder that new applications for the Internet of Things are moving ahead fast when almost every new device we buy has a plug on the end of it or a wireless connection to the internet.2017年12月六级真题(第二套)阅读 Section CIt's no wonder these companies employ teams of people focused on engineering their services to be as engaging as possible.2017年12月六级真题(第一套)阅读 Section BNo wonder it has become fashionable to denounce many universities as little more than elaborate con-tricks.2016年12月六级真题(第三套)阅读 Section CA child's day is filled with fascination, newness and wonder.2018年高考英语天津卷 阅读理解 阅读D 原文As children, we thought very little about these educational wonders.2015年高考英语福建卷 阅读理解 阅读B 原文But Shelly-Ann was to prove that she was anything but a one-hit wonder.2016年高考英语江苏卷 阅读理解 阅读D 原文For Pahlsson, its return was a wonder.2017年高考英语浙江卷(6月) 语法填空 原文I wonder how he would react if I were to read my newspaper out loud on the train, I have never had the courage to do it, though.2015年高考英语重庆卷 阅读理解 阅读C 原文I wonder if you could send someone to have a look at it.2017年高考英语浙江卷(11月) 听力 原文I wonder if you could tell me how to find a place to have my shoes mended.2017年高考英语全国卷1 听力 原文In the passage, the author intends to tell us we should fill our senses to feel the wonders of the world.2018年高考英语天津卷 阅读理解 阅读D 题设Miss Chen, I was wondering if you could find out how I did on the middle-term exam?2015年高考英语上海卷 听力 原文Scientists wonder how much the brain gets involved.2015年高考英语上海卷 完形填空 原文Stratford: includes a guided tour exploring much of the Shakespeare wonder.2015年高考英语全国卷2 阅读理解 阅读D 原文We are facing today a strange new world and we are all wondering what we are going to do with it.2015年高考英语江苏卷 阅读理解 阅读D 原文We lose our sense of wonder.2019年高考英语天津卷 阅读理解 阅读D 原文Wondering how my mum could consume them so quickly, I began observing her daily routine for two weeks.2016年高考英语上海卷 语法填空 A 原文Working with Naomi did wonders for Steve.2019年高考英语江苏卷 阅读理解 阅读D 原文When our ancestors were hunters and gatherers 10,000 years ago, they didn’t have time to wonder much about anything besides finding food.出自-2009年考研阅读原文Unhappy parents rarely are provoked to wonder if they shouldn’t have had kids, but unhappy childless folks are bothered with the message that children are the single most important thing in the world: obviously their misery must be a direct result of the gaping baby-size holes in their lives.出自-2011年考研阅读原文In a society that so persistently celebrates procreation, is it any wonder that admitting you regret having children is equivalent to admitting you support kitten-killing ? It doesn’t seem quite fair,then, to compare the regrets of parents to the regrets of the children.出自-2011年考研阅读原文But it’s interesting to wonder if the images we see every week of stress-free, happiness-enhancing parenthood aren’t in some small, subconscious way contributing to our own dissatisfactions with the actual experience, in the same way that a small part of us hoped getting “ the Rachel” might make us look just a little bit like Jennifer Aniston.出自-2011年考研阅读原文Take a moment or two to wonder at those marvels.出自-2012年考研阅读原文"The first thing needed for innovation is a fascination with wonder," says Dawna Markova, author of "The Open mind".2009年考研真题(英语一)阅读理解 Section ⅡBut it's interesting to wonder if the images we see every week of stress-free, happiness-enhancing parenthood aren't in some small, subconscious way contributing to our own dissatisfactions with the actual experience, in the same way that a small part of 2011年考研真题(英语一)阅读理解 Section ⅡIn a society that so persistently celebrates procreation, is it any wonder that admitting you regret having children is equivalent to admitting you support kitten-killing?2011年考研真题(英语一)阅读理解 Section ⅡResearch on animal intelligence also makes me wonder what experiments animals would perform on humans if they had the chance.2009年考研真题(英语一)完形填空 Section ⅠResearch on animal intelligence always makes us wonder just how smart humans are.2009年考研真题(英语一)完形填空 Section ⅠUnhappy parents rarely are provoked to wonder if they shouldn't have had kids, but unhappy childless folks are bothered with the message that children are the single most important thing in the world: obviously their misery must be a direct result of the 2011年考研真题(英语一)阅读理解 Section ⅡWhen our ancestors were hunters and gatherers 10, 000 years ago, they didn't have time to wonder much about anything besides finding food.2009年考研真题(英语一)阅读理解 Section Ⅱ

我要回帖

更多关于 日本Wonderium公司 的文章

随机推荐