如何制作histone h3内参k9ac 特异抗体

最新产品Histone H3K9ac antibody (pAb)参考价格:¥4900.00 品  牌:Active Motif产品型号:3 μl)所在地区:上海 与企业取得联系时请告知该信息获取自中国教育装备采购网我要分享联系我们$contactus$热门产品产品分类 + + + + + 详细说明
产品名称:Histone H3K9ac antibody (pAb)
产品货号:39137
产品价格:¥4900
产品规格:200 &l
Application Notes
This Histone H3 acetyl Lys9 antibody (H3K9ac) has been validated for use in chromatin IP (10 &l per ChIP), ChIP-Seq & ChIP-chip (5 &l each) and Western blotting (1:1,000 - 1:2,000 dilution). Specificity for acetyl-lysine 9 was confirmed by dot blot with non-modified histone H3 peptide or peptides acetylated at lysines 14, 18, 23 or 27. Because this modification is conserved from yeast to human, a wide range of reactivity is expected.
The modENCODE and NIH Roadmap Epigenomics Mapping Consortiums have implemented rigorous standardization criteria for all assays and reagents to be used. As part of this initiative, antibody specificity testing and the ability of the antibodies to work in ChIP-Seq were assessed in a large-scale study. This Histone H3 acetyl Lys9 antibody was validated for ChIP-Seq in the study (see References).
This Histone H3 acetyl Lys9 antibody was raised against a peptide including acetyl-lysine 9 of histone H3.
Rabbit serum containing 30% glycerol and 0.035% sodium azide. Sodium azide is highly toxic. For your convenience, an IgG version (Catalog No. 39917) of this antibody that was purified by Protein A Chromatography is also available.
Antibodies in solution can be stored at -20&C for 2 years. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles and keep on ice when not in storage.
E-mail:&&&&地址:北京市海淀区北三环西路11号首都体育学院&&&&&&&&&&
北京市公安局海淀分局备案第号 京ICP证050368号 
&&&&&&&&&&&&Histone H3K9ac抗体ChIP Grade|Abcam中国|Anti-Histone H3K9ac抗体ChIP Grade(ab4441)
Your browser does not have JavaScript enabled and some parts of this website will not work without it.
为了使您在Abcam官网的浏览体验更顺畅,请使用最新版本的浏览器比如
我们使用cookies,让您更有效地浏览网站。请点击接受我们的cookies。如果您没有修改浏览器设置,我们假设您自动接受cookies。
Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9)抗体- ChIP Grade (ab4441)
产品名称Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9)抗体- ChIP Grade
描述兔多克隆抗体to Histone H3 (acetyl K9) - ChIP Grade
特异性In Dot blot detects 50ng of mono-acetylated peptide corresponding to position Lys9 in the N-terminal sequence of Histone H3. Does not detect the mono-acetylated peptide corresponding to acetyl-lysine at position 14 or unacetylated Histone H3.
经测试应用适用于:
Dot blot, WB, ChIP, Flow Cyt
种属反应性与反应:
Mouse, Rat, Human, Tetrahymena, Xenopus laevis, Caenorhabditis elegans, Drosophila melanogaster, Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Toxoplasma gondii预测可用于:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae
免疫原Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Histone H3 aa 1-12 (acetyl K9) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).Sequence:
ARTKQTAR(Ac)KSTG-C
WB: TSA-treated and acid extracted HeLa and NIH/3T3 cells.
ICC:polytene chromosomes of Drosophila melanogaster
形式Liquid
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液0.1M Tris-glycine, pH 7.4, 0.15M sodium chloride, 0.05% sodium azide - made up to 30% glycerol
纯度Protein A purified
克隆多克隆
ChIP Related Products
Compatible Secondaries
Related Products
covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommende optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Detects 50ng of mono-acetylated peptide corresponding to position Lys9 in the N-terminal sequence of Histone H3. Does not detect the mono-acetylated peptide corresponding to acetyl-lysine at position 14 or unacetylated Histone H3.
1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa.
Use 2ug for 106 cells.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Core component of nucleosome. Nucleosomes wrap and compact DNA into chromatin, limiting DNA accessibility to the cellular machineries which require DNA as a template. Histones thereby play a central role in transcription regulation, DNA repair, DNA replication and chromosomal stability. DNA accessibility is regulated via a complex set of post-translational modifications of histones, also called histone code, and nucleosome remodeling.
序列相似性Belongs to the histone H3 family.
发展阶段Expressed during S phase, then expression strongly decreases as cell division slows down during the process of differentiation.
翻译后修饰Acetylation is generally linked to gene activation. Acetylation on Lys-10 (H3K9ac) impairs methylation at Arg-9 (H3R8me2s). Acetylation on Lys-19 (H3K18ac) and Lys-24 (H3K24ac) favors methylation at Arg-18 (H3R17me).Citrullination at Arg-9 (H3R8ci) and/or Arg-18 (H3R17ci) by PADI4 impairs methylation and represses transcription.Asymmetric dimethylation at Arg-18 (H3R17me2a) by CARM1 is linked to gene activation. Symmetric dimethylation at Arg-9 (H3R8me2s) by PRMT5 is linked to gene repression. Asymmetric dimethylation at Arg-3 (H3R2me2a) by PRMT6 is linked to gene repression and is mutually exclusive with H3 Lys-5 methylation (H3K4me2 and H3K4me3). H3R2me2a is present at the 3' of genes regardless of their transcription state and is enriched on inactive promoters, while it is absent on active promoters.Methylation at Lys-5 (H3K4me), Lys-37 (H3K36me) and Lys-80 (H3K79me) are linked to gene activation. Methylation at Lys-5 (H3K4me) facilitates subsequent acetylation of H3 and H4. Methylation at Lys-80 (H3K79me) is associated with DNA double-strand break (DSB) responses and is a specific target for TP53BP1. Methylation at Lys-10 (H3K9me) and Lys-28 (H3K27me) are linked to gene repression. Methylation at Lys-10 (H3K9me) is a specific target for HP1 proteins (CBX1, CBX3 and CBX5) and prevents subsequent phosphorylation at Ser-11 (H3S10ph) and acetylation of H3 and H4. Methylation at Lys-5 (H3K4me) and Lys-80 (H3K79me) require preliminary monoubiquitination of H2B at 'Lys-120'. Methylation at Lys-10 (H3K9me) and Lys-28 (H3K27me) are enriched in inactive X chromosome chromatin.Phosphorylated at Thr-4 (H3T3ph) by GSG2/haspin during prophase and dephosphorylated during anaphase. Phosphorylation at Ser-11 (H3S10ph) by AURKB is crucial for chromosome condensation and cell-cycle progression during mitosis and meiosis. In addition phosphorylation at Ser-11 (H3S10ph) by RPS6KA4 and RPS6KA5 is important during interphase because it enables the transcription of genes following external stimulation, like mitogens, stress, growth factors or UV irradiation and result in the activation of genes, such as c-fos and c-jun. Phosphorylation at Ser-11 (H3S10ph), which is linked to gene activation, prevents methylation at Lys-10 (H3K9me) but facilitates acetylation of H3 and H4. Phosphorylation at Ser-11 (H3S10ph) by AURKB mediates the dissociation of HP1 proteins (CBX1, CBX3 and CBX5) from heterochromatin. Phosphorylation at Ser-11 (H3S10ph) is also an essential regulatory mechanism for neoplastic cell transformation. Phosphorylated at Ser-29 (H3S28ph) by MLTK isoform 1, RPS6KA5 or AURKB during mitosis or upon ultraviolet B irradiation. Phosphorylation at Thr-7 (H3T6ph) by PRKCBB is a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation that prevents demethylation of Lys-5 (H3K4me) by LSD1/KDM1A. At centromeres, specifically phosphorylated at Thr-12 (H3T11ph) from prophase to early anaphase, by DAPK3 and PKN1. Phosphorylation at Thr-12 (H3T11ph) by PKN1 is a specific tag for epigenetic transcriptional activation that promotes demethylation of Lys-10 (H3K9me) by KDM4C/JMJD2C. Phosphorylation at Tyr-42 (H3Y41ph) by JAK2 promotes exclusion of CBX5 (HP1 alpha) from chromatin.Monoubiquitinated by RAG1 in lymphoid cells, monoubiquitination is required for V(D)J recombination (By similarity). Ubiquitinated by the CUL4-DDB-RBX1 complex in response to ultraviolet irradiation. This may weaken the interaction between histones and DNA and facilitate DNA accessibility to repair proteins.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome.
数据库链接
H3.3A antibody
HIST1 cluster, H3E antibody
H3 histone family, member A antibody
Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade 图像
ChIP - Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441)This image is courtesy of an Abreview by Brian Segan.
ChIP analysis using unpurified ab4441 binding Histon H3&in human primary CD34+ cell lysate. Cells were cross-linked for 15 minutes with 1% formaldehyde. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (0.2 &g/&g of chromatin) for 16 hours at 4&C. Protein binding was detected using real-time PCR.
Positive controls: Region upstream of the transcription start site of the ACTB gene.Region upstream of the transcription start site of the EGR1 gene.
Negative Controls: Region on chromosome 12 (Untr12) that is far from any known gene annotation and not expected to be bound by Histone H3 (acetyl K9).
Western blot - Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441)This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
All lanes : Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441) at 1/2500 dilutionLane 1 : Mouse MEL cell nuclear lysateLane 2 : Mouse MEL cell nuclear lysate treated with 0.4 uM Trichostatin A treatment for 18 hours.Lysates/proteins at 9 ug per lane.SecondaryDonkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) () at 1/20000 dilutionDeveloped using the ECL techniquePerformed under reducing conditions.Exposure time :
1 minuteThis image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441)This image was submitted as part of a review by review by Anita Ciurciu.
Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) Cell (polytene chromosomes) were fixed in formaldehyde, blocked in 1% BSA for 30 minutes&and incubated with& (1/100) for 12 hours.&
ChIP - Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441)
Chromatin was prepared from U2OS cells according to the Abcam X-ChIP protocol. Cells were fixed with formaldehyde for 10 min. The ChIP was performed with 25 &g of chromatin, 2 &g of
(blue), and 20 &l of protein A/G sepharose beads. No antibody was added to the beads control (yellow). The immunoprecipitated DNA was quantified by real time PCR (Taqman approach). Primers and probes are located in the first kb of the transcribed region.
Western blot - Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441)
All lanes : Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441) at 0.5 ug/mlLane 1 : Untreated HeLa cell acid-extract Lane 2 : HeLa cell acid-extract treated with sodium butyrate, Histone H3, acetylated (Lys9) Pab Rabbit x Human
Anti-Histone H3 (acetyl K9) antibody - ChIP Grade (ab4441)参考文献
This product has been referenced in:
Meisenberg C &et al. Epigenetic changes in histone acetylation underpin resistance to the topoisomerase I inhibitor irinotecan. Nucleic Acids Res 45: (2017).
Liao X &et al. The Sirt6 gene: Does it play a role in tooth development? PLoS One 12:e17).
Find concentration of your lot:
42 Abreviews or Q&A
Application
Western blot
Loading amount
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
Human Cell lysate - nuclear (U2OS)
Specification
Blocking step
Milk as blocking agent for 3 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 21&C
Abcam user community
Verified customer
Application
Western blot
Loading amount
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
(18 % SDS-PAGE)
Dictyostelium discoideum Purified protein (Vegetative cells)
Specification
Vegetative cells
Blocking step
No blocking step used for 30 minute(s) & Concentration: 100% & Temperature: 25&C
Dr. Duen-Wei Hsu
Verified customer
Application
Western blot
Loading amount
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
Human Cell lysate - nuclear (Human HeLa cell)
Specification
Human HeLa cell
Blocking step
Milk as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 23&C
Abcam user community
Verified customer
Application
Western blot
Loading amount
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
Mouse Cell lysate - whole cell (Mouse embryonic fibroblasts)
Specification
Mouse embryonic fibroblasts
Blocking step
Milk as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 23&C
Abcam user community
Verified customer
Application
Western blot
Loading amount
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
Fruit fly (Drosophila melanogaster) Tissue lysate - nuclear (Fruit fly embryo)
Specification
Fruit fly embryo
Blocking step
Abcam user community
Verified customer
this product to work in the species/application used in this Abreview.
Application
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Blocking step
Serum as blocking agent for 45 minute(s) & Concentration: 1.5% & Temperature: 25&C
Antigen retrieval step
Rat Tissue sections (GONAD)
Specification
Permeabilization
Formaldehyde
Abcam user community
Verified customer
this product to work in the species/application used in this Abreview.
Application
Western blot
Human Cell lysate - whole cell (DLD1 cells)
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
Loading amount
Specification
DLD1 cells
Blocking step
Milk as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 5% & Temperature: 25&C
Abcam user community
Verified customer
Application
Western blot
Ferret Tissue lysate - whole (Brain tissue)
Gel Running Conditions
Reduced Denaturing
(10% Bis-Tris gel, Invitrogen)
Loading amount
100-200 nM of Trichostatin A (TSA), HDAC inhibitor for 24 hours
Specification
Brain tissue
Blocking step
Francis Djankpa
Verified customer
Application
Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections)
Astatotilapia burtoni Tissue sections (Brain)
Antigen retrieval step
Permeabilization
Yes - 10 min in 0.2% NP-40 in TBS
Specification
Blocking step
10% serum and 1% BSA in TBS as blocking agent for 1 hour(s) and 0 minute(s) & Concentration: 10% & Temperature: 25&C
Paraformaldehyde
Sebastian Alvarado
Verified customer
Application
Human Cell lysate - whole cell (HeLa cervical cancer)
Negative control
pseudogene/heterochromatin region of the genome
Specification
HeLa cervical cancer
Detection step
Real-time PCR
Cross-linking (X-ChIP)Duration of cross-linking step: 10 minute(s) and 0 second(s)Specification of the cross-linking agent: 1% formaldehyde
Positive control
Actively transcribing region of genome
Abcam user community
Verified customer
1-10 of 42 Abreviews or Q&A
Please note: All products are &FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE&您可以用合作网站帐号登录:
精选全球生命研究领域评论文章!最新的生命科学动态、最有味道的生物行业资讯、最实用的生物实验技术、最热门的生物产品评论。
<span class="tipso_style" id="tip-w" data-tipso=''>
被查看18 次
被查看67 次
被查看36 次
被查看85 次
被查看57 次
被查看48 次
被查看44 次
被查看61 次
被查看91 次
被查看54 次
12345678910细胞库/细胞培养
ELISA试剂盒
实验室仪器/设备
原辅料包材
体外检测试剂
&&Histone H3K9ac antibody (pAb), sample
Histone H3K9ac antibody (pAb), sample
&丁香通采购保障计划,让您的采购更放心。
供应商信息
商家诚信度:
成立时间:2008年
入驻丁香通年限:6年
商家等级:金牌客户
产品信息完整度:36%
联系人:张静
若您通过QQ未能联系到商家,您可以给商家发送站内信,与其取得联系。
扫一扫微信联系商家
电话:010-
地址:北京市朝阳区红军营南路15号院瑞普大厦C座1601室
该商家已通过实名认证
Active Motif品牌认证
数据正在加载,请稍候...
电话: 010-
联系人: 张静 (联系我时请说在丁香通看到的)
30秒填写信息,方便商家与您及时沟通
您未登录,
或,即可保存询价历史
给商家留言
我对您在丁香通发布的“Histone H3K9ac antibody (pAb), sample” 非常感兴趣。请联系我并提供报价。
让更多商家联系我
丁香通采购热线:400-
Copyright (C)
DXY All Rights Reserved.您的位置: &
Genome-Wide Analysis of Histone Modifications: H3K4me2, H3K4me3, H3K9ac, and H3K27ac in Oryza sativa L. Japonica
优质期刊推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 h3k9ac 的文章

随机推荐