保持健康的英文歌谣5点好处英文

小学六年级上英语保持健康的作文不少于五句,语句通畅
Keep healthyTo keep health is very important.How to keep health is a attention problem at present.People always gets ill by mouth,so i think to keep a health diet is the first important thing.If you want to have a good health body you need to eat more vegetables,fruit,bean and some other green food.If you have a good health body,you won't easy catch a cold or other illness.So to do more exercise is good for health.You can do some morning exercise,play table tennis,play baskeball and so on.To sleep well and have a good mood are very necessary.You'll need to persevere if you want to have a healthy body.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我自己写的,你看下合不合适.\r\nThere are five people in my family--my parents, my brother, my sister and I.\r\nMy father is 48 years old . He is fond of fund and bring us much happiness. My mother is as old as him...
扫描下载二维码百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入求一篇英语作文,《如何才能保持健康》的,要求:五个句子表达全部内容.要求:first……second……third……finally第一句have a healthy lifestyle第二句get enough sleep第三句have healthy eating habits第四句do more exercise第五句这五句是必须要写进文章里面的
很高兴回答你的问题,我找了一篇给改了一下,保证没有语法问题,希望能帮到你,有问题可以追问,谢谢!The Way to Keep Healthy
There are some ways to keep healthy .First,having a healthy lifestyle is very important.Second,having a healthy lifestyle is necessary.Third,getting enough sleep could let our body have a rest.Finally,having healthy eating habits could help you get rid of falling ill. What's more,doing
exercise can build up your health,too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中年保持健康5不原则_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中年保持健康5不原则
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文 五条保持健康的建议
Health is the guarantee of one's happiness.Without a healthy body,one cannot do what he wants to,not to mention accomplishing his goals in life.One can keep fit in three ways.First,he is to pay attention to hygiene.Stay away from viruses,which means one should wash hands,take baths frequently,eat and drink properly.Stay away from bad life habits,such as smoking and overworking,which severely damage the body organs.Secondly,one is to exercise regularly.He may go jogging,swimming,bicycling,playing basketball and so on.Exercises will improve one's ability to resist diseases.And last but not least,he should be optimistic,fearing no difficulties and obstacles,and always being in high spirits.Only in good health as well as in high spirits can we greet the future,which is full of competition and challenges,and strive to achieve our ambitions energetically.E智网为你解答,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 如何保持健康英语作文 的文章

随机推荐