四年级上册英语句子关于健康与成长的英语句子

1:Is there a restaurant nearby? 请问附近有没有餐厅? 2:it is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。 3:4:Who says? 谁说的? 5:如今,大多数人都是离乡在外工作,那么人们又如何能有归属感呢?一旦我们走出家门,就总有另一个“家”在等着我们去寻找。不论身处何处,只要稍加努力和想像,我们就能把栖身之地营造成一个“家”! 6:Care plants,please.请爱护花草。 7:if two people are meant to be together, eventually they will find their way back. 如果两个人注定在一起,最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路。 8:do you understand the feeling of missing someone it is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 9:什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。 there is no hiding from lover’s eyes. 10:don`t waste your time on a man/woman,who isn`t willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 11:history repeats itself. 历史本身常重演 12:一句对不起,让我们的爱败给了时间,输给了距离。 13:follow me. 跟我来。 14:i need him like i need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。 15:16:fading is true while flowering is past. 凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去。 17:18:those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. i miss you ,and miss you so mach……常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你…… 19:think of had to meet, like very dizzy, when the mind change, such as. 20:From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.我们全体祝你们感恩节快乐。 21:there’s nothing to worry about.没有什么可担心的。 22:23:24:point to ponder: life is a test and a trust.思考重点:人生是考验,也是受托。 25:it’s better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love because of pride. 应选择为你所爱的而放弃自尊,好过为自尊而失去你所爱的。 26:a man who neglects his studies in youth will regret it in later years.少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。 27:your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. don’t leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. you must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.
总而言之,整个社会应该密切关注&&这个问题。只有这样,我们才能在将来&&。 28:love cures people--both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. 爱能医人--奉献者和接受者皆然。 29:no current will not venture, there is no climbing mountain.没有激流就称不上勇进,没有山峰则谈不上攀登。 30: You make me sick!你真让我恶心! 31:no matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。 32:No one can live without water or air.没有人能离开水和空气生存。 33:it’s all plain sailing.事情进展很顺利。 34:you will know the real meaning of love when you will fall in love.当你坠入爱情的时候你将会明白爱真正的含义。 文章出自,转载请保留此链接!35:All are not thieves that dogs bark at。 狗见了叫的不一定都是贼。(不要以貌取人。) 36:cheer up! things will work out for the best. 高兴点儿。事情会有好结果的。 37:areyousure你肯定吗? 38:comment compter sur votre .如何诠释 、对你的依赖。 39: You have a lot of nerve.脸皮真厚。 40:One swallow does not make a spring。 孤燕不报春。 人们对&可能会有不同的见解。 41:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 42: Don't push me !别逼我! 43:Get out of my life.我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。 44:love makes man grow up or sink down.爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
我想知道是否&& i wonder whether & 45:genius only means hard-working all one’s life. -mendeleyev, russian chemist 天才只意味着终身不懈地努力。 俄国化学家 门捷列耶夫 hence/therefore, we&d better come to the conclusion that &
but i don&t think it is a very good way to solve ____.for example,____.worst of all,___.
随着人口的增加&& with the increase/growth of the population, & 46:we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone. 我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 47:distance makes the hearts growfonder. 距离使两颗心靠得更近。 48:not afraid, slow, are not afraid of poverty, not afraid, afraid his opponent fierce fibrillation. 不怕路远,就怕志短;不怕缓慢,就怕常站;不怕贫穷,就怕惰懒;不怕对手悍,就怕自己颤。 49:in your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years
一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。 50:译文:我大好的一个人,凭什么跑到别人的生命里去当插曲。有时候,你醒悟得太晚,不明白苦苦追寻的,其实就是上一秒放弃的。 51:你的脆弱藏在心里,却让我因你而难过。 52:when tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. this is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. it is the truth that we’ve all grown up.and we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。 53:thousand of time i have thought of you .my heart is going high into the air and flying with my blessing towards you i don’t care loneliness. i am satisfied when you are happy and i am happy when i think of you!千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着 的祝福,寂寞 不在乎,你快乐 就满足,想你是 的幸福! 54:55:ideal is the beacon. without ideal, there is no secure direction; without direction, there is no life.理想是指路明灯。没有理想,就没有坚定的方向;没有方向,就没有生活。 56: I loathe you!我讨厌你! 57:leave me alone.走开。 58:faults are thick where love is thin. ----howell 嘲情义淡,样样不顺眼。 59:picking me up when i’m down 当我沮丧时你拉拔我。 60:your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。) 最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关好词好句:
48小时热门四年级家长会英语发言稿best_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
四年级家长会英语发言稿best
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢四年级英语句子_百度知道优美文章新发布的帖子本站作品版权所有,未经许可不得转载 CopyRight &12句赞美英语录音版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: