其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女对唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首男女对唱的英文歌,男生rap_百度知道
求一首男女对唱的英文歌,男生rap
前3句歌词.:the day that i first saw you...., when you spoke to me .........., i knew you were the one
i don&#39, i know i're holding his hand   the thought of that just shatters my heart   it breaks in my soul and it tears me apart   at times we was off i was scared to show you   now i wanna hold you until i can&#39,m sorry about the pain i made you feel   that wasn't have hurt me like i ain&#39.;m trying   now on the inside it feels like i' let me show you the way   t care when push came to shove   if you loved me as much as you said you did   then you wouldn&#39, it seemed so magical   i remember all the time that i had with you   remember when you first came to my house? remt forgive myself for the way i treated you so   i don&#39.:i need you and   i miss you and   i want you and   i love you &#39., heaven in the skies   i wore a disguise 't think you would ever do me like this   i didn't really expect you to either   it'd wanna see me depressed   i thought you'd be there for me  aviation 的you were my everything  you were my everything  his goes out to someone that was   once the most important person in my life   i didn't shit   now you pushed me away like you never even knew me   i lovll always be my baby   m still there   i don't even know   just listen, i knew it was real   but now i can're the one that i want, always in my heart   and now i can&#39, we't know how i could do you so wrong   i really wanna show you i really need to hold you   i really wanna know you like no one could else know you   you't believe that our love is torn apart   refrain, this i confess   you said youcause   i wanna hold you?   you looked like an angel wearing that blouse   m not even a thought in your mind   m dying   refrain   [talking] and i do miss you   i just thought we were meant to be   i guess now,   i wanna kiss you   you were my everything   and i really miss you (x2)   i knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man   and then sit and laugh as you&#39?   i didn&#39, you&#39, it brings tears to my eyes   now i&#39, and i&#39?   now i't realize it at the time   i can&#39, i knew it was real   i&#39, really and truly   i guess you forgot about the times that we shared   when i would run my fingers through your hair   late nights, my love is not blind   refrain   i just wish everything could have turned out differently   i had a special feeling about you   i thought maybe you did too   ll always be in my heart   you't hold you   without you,cause i didn&#39, everything seems strange   your name is forever planted in my brain   m insane.   you's raining today   i remember when i first looked into your eyes   it was like god was there.;t think you't want to get hurt   but i didn&#39, i tried, the one that i need   the one that i gotta have just to succeed   t take all the pain that i feel   reach in your heart, just holding you in my arms   i don&#39, was that a lie, we can make it work   what about when you   looked into my eyes   told me you loved me   as you would hugged me   i guess everything you said was a lie   re with another guy   i tried, i&#39,   take away the pain   take away the hurt   m nothing to you, but it&#39.   t wanna hear that you no longer care   ll never know   the only thing i want is for you to be happy   wt know i made everything worse   you told me we were crazy in love   but you didn&#39.., you&#39
不是这首,风格和dilemmay很像
俄,一时想不起来了,呵呵.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
男女对唱的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首欧美的男女对唱,在电台播过,男的rap女的声音很亮,有price这个词,不是love the way you lie_百度知道
一首欧美的男女对唱,在电台播过,男的rap女的声音很亮,有price这个词,不是love the way you lie
我有更好的答案
信息太少了,是开头男的rap?
记不得了,一开始以为是Jesse J的歌,因为声音有点像,有点像price tag 的旋律
我不知道了……本来还想说price tag - -
来自flo ride
nelly furtado
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女对唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首韩语的男女对唱歌曲(开始的时候女生唱了几句,声音特虚幻,然后男生就开始念RAP)_百度知道
一首韩语的男女对唱歌曲(开始的时候女生唱了几句,声音特虚幻,然后男生就开始念RAP)
提问者采纳
你也没给歌曲链接 这不纯属瞎猜嘛! 像你说的那种韩歌有很多呢! 给个链接或者给个音频可以吗!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女对唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语对唱歌曲含rap 的文章

随机推荐