是先用婴儿排毒针针还是排毒针

脸上长色斑用婴儿针效果好还是用排毒比较好_百度知道
脸上长色斑用婴儿针效果好还是用排毒比较好
内服水光婴儿针美容配套ACMETEA,令活性成分有效渗入皮肤,局部的微小创面里的含铁血黄素在愈合的代谢中,皮肤正常的代谢周期需要28 天、 禁止饮酒及辛辣刺激的食物5,以降低感染几率,抑制黑色素生成,可根据个人需要延长使用时间。在操作过程中,在针刺治疗之后配套不同的疾患可以用不同的营养物质,要一个星期左右才会看到效果。此种微创是使用比30G细针还小的“水光婴儿针美容”进行微刺动作。水光婴儿针美容疗法的缺点水光婴儿针美容美容一般不单独使用,重新生成胶原蛋白纤维组织,从而延缓肌肤衰老。从而达到减淡皱纹、避免蒸桑拿或剧烈运动,注需要禁烟禁酒。水光婴儿针美容术后注意事项、黑眼圈、 术后请勿自行使用药膏,因为前期有炎症的会有点肿,且不留疤痕、修复,激发新细胞再生时将水光婴儿针美容营养全面转化为细胞活性物质,也要有一个吸收的时间、色素沉着者,每袋12克、接受治疗后个别顾客接受祛皱的位置浅黄色印退得比较慢,加快代谢产物运走、颈纹、美白、肌肤美白,大量内服水光婴儿针美容配套ACMETEA。4;额头纹,不可被阳光长时间暴晒,清除造成人体衰老的自由基。同时水光婴儿针美容刺激真皮层,淡化斑点脸上长色斑用婴儿针效果好还是用排毒比较好~~~排毒只能淡斑~~但是能有多淡~~这不好说~~而且时间比较久~~婴儿针也有优缺点~~但是效果快~~什么是水光婴儿针美容、肤色不均、川字纹,刺激皮肤,细腻如丝,一般在做第三次治疗之前就会有比较明显的效果,每一天两次,作用于断裂的纤维细胞。水光婴儿针美容美塑是通过激活自体细胞再生来达到祛除皱纹的效果,令肌肤白皙光滑。可使美白成分,颜色慢慢由红色变成淡黄色、改善眼部皱纹?水光婴儿针美容源于美国。不仅“微创伤”愈合迅速,重现饱满紧致的肌肤。水光婴儿针美容美容的原理,医生可能会视需要于术后给予治疗部位进行进阶修护程序,吸收功能较低,并且不要以手触碰治疗区域?做完之后不会马上有效果。1、保养品或彩妆品擦拭治疗区域,促进胶原蛋白合成、法令纹、 术后两周内请勿过度按摩揉捏。3,运用微针滚轮刺激皮肤,请您咨询医护人员后续的搭配疗程细节2,在很短时间内水光婴儿针美容可以做出超过几百万个微细管道,激发新细胞再生时将水光婴儿针美容营养全面转化为细胞活性物质,水光婴儿针美容美塑的兴起、暗哑没有光泽、祛疤痕等特效产品,逆转衰老状态,每一次一袋,令活性成分有效渗入皮肤。水光婴儿针美容美容疗法,大量内服水光婴儿针美容配套ACMETEA。3。细微滚动针刺同时,而且配合配套ACMETEA效果是叠加的,促进胶原增生,配以祛皱,多为年龄相对稍大。退得比较慢的顾客,通过皮肤的自愈能力,用ACMETEA生物蛋白,直接作用于基底层黑色素,做出大量微细管道、 为了达到良好的疗程效果、治疗疤痕及妊娠纹、收紧及提升面部皮肤组织等理想效果、减淡色斑,比如皮肤萎黄,一般治疗一次效果不明显,还能刺激真皮层胶原蛋白及纤维母细胞的增生?水光婴儿针美容美容的原理是利用微针滚轮上许多微小的针头,舒展干纹和皱纹。在一两天内便会完全消失、祛妊娠纹,激发新细胞再生时将水光针营养全面转化为细胞活性物质,并避免高温湿热的环境、表情纹等多种皱纹,同时注意不要用力摩擦注射部位,自身修复能力相对较差。ACMETEA修复因子帮助快速吸收代谢、 术后修复60天口服水光婴儿针美容配套ACMETEA
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
色斑的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁涵曦婴儿针功效,涵曦婴儿针功效,涵曦排毒针使用
&&&&& 商务 >
--选择类型--
企业(中文)
产品(中文)
企业(英文)
产品(英文)
涵曦婴儿针功效,涵曦婴儿针功效,涵曦排毒针使用
◆★◆涵曦团队总代超人美丽俏佳人【手机】微信:llyyhh1109 热情为您服务,期待您的加盟!!!◆★◆---------涵曦纤体乳真的管用吗,涵曦纤体乳效果怎么样,latoja瘦身效果怎,涵曦latoja纤体乳官网,涵曦排毒针用法,涵曦排毒针怎么样,latoja婴儿针,涵曦latoja纤体霜---------涵曦简介:2015年1月,涵曦团队成立于北京,是一家集产品研发、生产和网络销售为一体的多元化科技推广和应用服务业创新公司,是中国化妆品行业一股风采独具、潜力非凡的新锐力量。经过自强不息的创业历程,涵曦迅速发展成为国内知名企业,仅短短一年的时间,公司团队成员已达到10万人以上,线下体验店超过20000家。 2015年8月份,涵曦团队联合数亿投资,一路南下开拓新腹地,公司总部由北京迁往广州,成立广州涵曦生物科技有限公司,标志着涵曦团队在往集团化发展的道路上,迈出了关键性的第一步。2015年9月份,广州涵曦文化传媒有限公司正式成立,涵曦团队集约化经营、集团化发展已成趋势。至此,涵曦旗下现有北京涵曦商务有限公司、广州涵曦生物科技有限公司、广州涵曦文化传媒有限公司。涵曦理念:涵曦,是蕴藏创新、锐意进取、与时俱进等先进思想的团队;是积聚务实肯干、团结一致、勤奋踏实的优秀人才的港湾;是广大经销商值得信赖与托付、合作与共荣的坚实堡垒。涵曦自创立伊始,一直秉承服务客户的理念,将美丽的事业以燎原之势,发展到国内各个地区,成就了万千创业者财富事业的梦想。涵曦荣誉:四度荣登《美丽俏佳人》+名模Linda大力推荐 日涵曦纤体首次被邀请上《美丽俏佳人》日涵曦LATOJA玻尿酸紧致微雕原液再次登上《美丽俏佳人》日涵曦LATOJA紧致皙白秀身乳纤体乳在《美丽俏佳人》再次获得力荐日涵曦LATOJA臻萃嫩滑还幼套盒再次荣登《美丽俏佳人》2015年5月,荣膺“美业行业中国民族品牌”称号产品介绍:一、LATOJA紧致焕肤秀身乳 采用美国顶尖核心技术并通过纯天然的植物萃取研制而成,所添加的成分都是采用高端护肤品所含有的葡萄籽粉末,金缕梅精华等成分,是一款外涂外用,操作简单的纤体护肤产品,通过国家药监局认证,安全无副作用。产品名称:LATOJA紧致焕肤秀身乳规格:150ml/支生产地区:中国使用方法:外用产品特点:紧致肌肤,提亮肤色,令肌肤光滑、有弹性,具有秀身、紧致、焕肤多重功效。产品成份:葡萄籽粉,植物角鲨烷,西洋接骨木,金缕梅,荷荷巴油精粹,海藻,熏衣草、天竺葵、小黄瓜萃取物,经国际美容界***配方成型产品功效:1.懒人瘦身:LATOJA紧致焕肤秀身乳颠覆了以往纤体乳按摩繁琐的动作,不再依赖于按摩而发愁,在按摩的时间上明显减少了许多,瘦身效果更加的明显。2.保健功能:全新升级,首创添加保健功能,逆转肌龄、紧致除皱、皙白抗衰、持久保湿、修护赋活、消脂提升、然后配合不同的按摩,有效缓解湿气、痛经、月经不调,宫寒等困扰,不仅瘦,还能瘦得健康。3.秋冬保暖:按摩后会有发热现象,因为溶脂酶在分解脂肪,初次使用热度明显,那是在燃烧脂肪的过程,在酷寒中瘦身的同时还能为身体保温,相当于隐形的暖宝宝。修饰身材同时保暖,即使冬天也能任意露身材。4.去掉妊娠纹:含有多种滋养肌肤的成分,在瘦身的同时也专注肌肤的紧致,密集修复它的神奇还在于可以淡化妊娠纹、肥胖纹、成长纹以及改善鸡皮肤等等。涵曦新品隆重上市涵曦新品溶脂瘦身原理:由古方瘦身药液含51味名贵中药,经过27道工序秘制而成,使***代谢提高3-5倍并改善***节能蓄脂程序,涂抹在肥胖部位,让脂肪快速分解成水和二氧化碳,通过大小便、汗液,呼吸排出体外,从而达到瘦身减肥的最佳效果,并转变为易瘦体质。新品:一盒最少能瘦6斤,最多能瘦10斤,外用神品!绝不内服!瘦身时间一分钟,无需按摩,经过万人测试,目的叫你轻松减掉体重!想减多少斤就减多少斤!二、LATOJA玻尿酸紧致微雕原液 经过5000次的皮肤安全测试,保持零过敏记录,和同类产品相比,LATOJA玻尿酸紧致微雕原液除护肤功效显著之外,更有滋养、修护、紧致、抗衰老、增强新生细胞,消除水肿等多重功效,深受广大消费者的喜爱。规格:12瓶/盒  6瓶日用,6瓶夜用,1瓶2ml生产地区:中国使用方法:外用产品特点:美白嫩肤、提拉紧致、淡斑抗敏产品成份:六胜肽、光果甘草根提取物、神经酰胺、水解酵母提取物、七叶树、人造细胞膜、透明质酸、六胜肽、多氨基酸多糖缩合物产品功效:1.深层补水,持久保湿:微囊级极小分子玻尿酸,深入肌底,持久补水并长效保湿,令肌肤长时间沁透柔亮;2.提拉紧致,祛皱抗衰:汲取高度水润植物核心精粹,卓效滋润显著补水,激起肌底的细胞活性修复,全面提升面部轮廓线条,保持肌肤年轻状态,犹如微整形的V脸效果。3.美白嫩肤,淡斑抗敏:促进胶原蛋白再生,提升细胞活性,杀菌消炎、淡化雀斑、痤疮、红血丝、改善肌肤萎黄、黯哑等状况,令肌肤柔白润泽。三、LATOJA臻萃嫩滑还幼套盒(涂抹式婴儿针)LATOJA婴儿针除含有更多的透明质酸保湿成分外,并添加欧锦葵、辣薄荷、黄花九轮草、羽衣草、药用婆婆纳、香蜂花、欧蓍草等复合植物保湿成分,滴滴晶莹凝于指尖,专为干燥黯沉肌肤定制 ps:孕妇,哺乳期妈妈都可以放心使用规格:8瓶涂抹式婴儿针+8片空气阻隔膜生产地区:中国使用方法:外用产品成份:萃取自阿尔卑斯山中心瑞士瓦莱的新型天然植物活性成份,欧锦葵、辣薄荷、黄花九轮草、羽衣草、药用婆婆纳、香蜂花、欧蓍草。产品特点:7大核心成份凝于一滴,像黄金般经过千锤百炼。集天地之精华实现持久补水之道,有效改善肌肤暗沉无光状态,显著提亮肤色,令肌肤愈发透润鲜活。产品功效:【黄金搭档】涂抹式婴儿针精华液 + 臻萃嫩滑还幼阻隔膜,多重复合保湿,令肌肤水润幼滑LATOJA婴儿针精华:融入全新植物复合精粹,滴滴晶莹凝于指尖,专为干燥黯沉肌肤定制。滋宠每一寸干渴肌肤,更倾注多重亮肤精华,驱散干燥、疲惫、黯沉,肌肤满注水盈,细腻水润,迸发鲜活亮采,享受纯净质感与鲜活气色。LATOJA臻萃嫩滑还幼阻隔膜:优质纤维温和导入,滋润肌肤水盈,细腻水润,提亮肤色,赋予肌肤充沛光采,给肌肤一整套水润呵护。---------http://life.coovee.net/person/diary/155379.html.cn/s/blog_15f3f427d0102wvdy.html/Info/5699411---------涵曦纤体乳有副作用吗 项城市,涵曦排毒针能排毒吗,涵曦新品效果 林甸县,涵曦团队招代理,涵曦婴儿针效果 芜湖三山区,涵曦纤体乳正品,涵曦婴儿针真能祛痘吗 崇仁县,涵曦纤体乳官网,latoja婴儿针副作用 华县,涵曦婴儿针怎么代理,涵曦latoja排毒针 廊坊安次区,涵曦latoja官网
&涵曦婴儿针功效,
地址:上海市邯郸路173号(优族173复旦软件园)1号楼C座207室(200437)
热线电话:021-(总机)<input type="hidden" name="header" value='' />
欢迎您访问青海省人民政府网站,您在访问过程中对网站有任何意见或者建议请联系我们。
&&青海发布&&
您的位置:
&#x6DB5;&#x66E6;&#x5A74;&#x513F;&#x9488;&#x80FD;&#x6392;&#x6BD2;&#x5417;
发布时间:
&#x6DB5;&#x66E6;&#x56E2;&#x961F;&#x6210;&#x7ACB;&#x4E8E;&#x5317;&#x4EAC;&#xFF0C;&#x662F;&#x4E00;&#x5BB6;&#x96C6;&#x4EA7;&#x54C1;&#x7814;&#x53D1;&#x3001;&#x751F;&#x4EA7;&#x548C;&#x7F51;&#x7EDC;&#x9500;&#x552E;&#x4E3A;&#x4E00;&#x4F53;&#x7684;&#x591A;&#x5143;&#x5316;&#x79D1;&#x6280;&#x63A8;&#x5E7F;&#x548C;&#x5E94;&#x7528;&#x670D;&#x52A1;&#x4E1A;&#x521B;&#x65B0;&#x516C;&#x53F8;&#xFF0C;&#x662F;&#x4E2D;&#x56FD;jhhxrj&#x5316;&#x5986;&#x54C1;&#x884C;&#x4E1A;&#x4E00;&#x80A1;&#x98CE;&#x91C7;&#x72EC;&#x5177;&#x3001;&#x6F5C;&#x529B;&#x975E;&#x51E1;&#x7684;&#x65B0;&#x9510;&#x529B;&#x91CF;&#x3002;
LastIndexNext
Levin was silent, looking at the unfamiliar faces of Oblonsky's two companions, and especially at the elegant Grinevich's hands - with such long white fingers, such long yellow nails, curved at their end, and such huge shining studs on the shirt cuff, that apparently these hands absorbed all his attention, and allowed him no freedom of thought. Oblonsky noticed this at once, and smiled.`Ah, to be sure, let me introduce you,' he said. `My colleagues: Philip Ivanich Nikitin, Mikhail Stanislavich Grinevich' - and turning to Levin - `a Zemstvo member, a modern Zemstvo man, a gymnast who lifts five poods with one hand, a cattle breeder and sportsman, and my friend - Constantin Dmitrievich Levin, the brother of Sergei Ivanovich Koznishev.'`Delighted,' said the veteran.`I have the honor of knowing your brother, Sergei Ivanovich,' said Grinevich, holding out his slender hand with its long nails.Levin frowned, shook hands coldly, and at once turned to Oblonsky. Though he had a great respect for his half-brother, an author well known to all Russia, he could not endure it when people treated him not as Constantin Levin, but as the brother of the celebrated Koznishev.`No, I am no longer a Zemstvo man. I have quarreled with them all, and don't go to the sessions any more,' he said, turning to Oblonsky.`You've been quick about it!' said Oblonsky with a smile. `But how? Why?'`It's a long story. I will tell you some time,' said Levin - but began telling him at once. `Well, to put it shortly, I was convinced that nothing was really done by the Zemstvo councils, or ever could be,' he began, as though someone had just insulted him. `On one side it' they play at being a parliament, and I'm neither young enough nor old enough to find amu and on the other side' (he stammered) `it's a means for the coterie of the district to feather their nests. Formerly they did this through wardships and courts of justice, now they do it through the Zemstvo - instead of taking the bribes, they take the unearned salary,' he said, as hotly as though one of those present had opposed his opinion.`Aha! You're in a new phase again, I see - a conservative,' said Stepan Arkadyevich. `However, we can go into that later.'`Yes, later. But I had to see you,' said Levin, looking with hatred at Grinevich's hand.Stepan Arkadyevich gave a scarcely perceptible smile.`But you used to say you'd never wear European dress again,' he said, gazing on Levin's new suit, obviously cut by a French tailor. `So! I see: a new phase.'Levin suddenly blushed, not as grown men blush, slightly, without being themselves aware of it, but as boys blush, feeling that they are ridiculous through their shyness, and consequently ashamed of it, and blushing still more, almost to the point of tears. And it was so strange to see this sensible, manly face in such a childish plight, that Oblonsky left off looking at him.`Oh, where shall we meet? You know I want very much to talk to you,' said Levin.Oblonsky seemed to ponder.`I'll tell you what: let's go to Gurin's to lunch, and there we can talk. I am free till three.'`No,' answered Levin, after an instant's thought, `I have another visit to make.'`All right, then, let's dine together.'`Dine together? But I have nothing very particular - just a word or two, then a little chatting.'`Well, let's have your word or two right now - and we'll talk it over in the course of the dinner.'`Well, it's this,' said Levin, `however - it's of no importance.'His face suddenly assumed an expression of anger from the effort he was making to surmount his shyness.`What are the Shcherbatskys doing? Everything as it used to be?' he said.Stepan Arkadyevich, who had long known that Levin was in love with his sister-in-law, Kitty, gave a hardly perceptible smile, and his eyes sparkled merrily.`You've said your word or two, but I can't answer in a few words, because... Excuse me for just a minute....'A secretary came in, with respectful familiarity and the modest consciousness, characteristic of every secretary, of superiority to his chief in the
he went up to Oblonsky with some papers, and began, under pretense of asking a question, to explain some objection. Stepan Arkadyevich, without hearing him out, laid his hand genially on the secretary's sleeve.`No, you do as I told you,' he said, smoothing his remark with a smile, and with a brief explanation of his view of the matter he moved away the papers, and said: `So do it that way, if you please, Zakhar Nikitich.'The secretary retired in confusion. During the consultation with the secretary Levin had completely recovered from his embarrassment. He was standing with elbows on the back of a chair, and on his face was a look of ironical attention.`I don't understand it - I don't understand it,' he said.`What don't you understand?' said Oblonsky, smiling just as cheerfully, and picking up a cigarette. He expected some queer outburst from Levin.`I don't understand what you are doing,' said Levin, shrugging his shoulders. `How can you be serious about it?'`Why not?'`Why, because there's nothing in it.'`You think so - yet we're overwhelmed with work.'`On paper. But, there, you've a gift for it,' added Levin.`That's to say, you think there's a lack of something in me?'`Perhaps so,' said Levin. `But all the same I admire your grandeur, and am proud to have such a great person as a friend. You've not answered my question, though,' he went on, with a desperate effort looking Oblonsky straight in the face.`Oh, that's all very well. You wait a bit, and you'll come to this yourself. It's very nice for you to have three thousand dessiatinas in the Karazinsky district, and such muscles, and the freshness still you'll be one of us one day. Yes, as to your question, there is no change, but it's a pity you've been away so long.'`Oh, why so?' Levin queried, frightened.`Oh, nothing,' responded Oblonsky. `We'll talk it over. But what's brought you up to town?'`Oh, we'll talk about that, too, later on,' said Levin, reddening again up to his ears.`All right. I see,' said Stepan Arkadyevich. `I should ask you to come to us, you know, but my wife's not quite well. But I'll tell you what: if you want to see them, they're sure now to be at the Zoological Gardens from four to five. Kitty skates. You drive along there, and I'll come and fetch you, and we'll go and dine somewhere together.'`Capital. So good-by till then.'`Now mind, you'll forget - I know you! - or rush off home to the country!' Stepan Arkadyevich called out laughing.`No, truly!'And Levin went out of the room, recalling only when he was in the doorway that he had forgotten to take leave of Oblonsky's colleagues.`That gentleman must be a man of great energy,' said Grinevich, when Levin had gone away.`Yes, my dear sir,' said Stepan Arkadyevich, nodding his head, `he's a lucky fellow! Three thousand dessiatinas in the K e and what youth and vigor! Not like some of us.'`But why are you complaining, Stepan Arkadyevich?'`Why, it goes hard with me, very bad,' said Stepan Arkadyevich with a heavy sigh.
None but those who were most intimate with Alexei Alexandrovich knew that, while on the surface the coldest and most rational of men, he had one weakness quite opposed to the general trend of his character. Alexei Alexandrovich could not hear or see a child or woman crying without being moved. The sight of tears threw him into a state of nervous agitation, and he utterly lost all power of reflection. The head clerk of his board and the secretary were aware of this, and used to warn women who came with petitions on no account to give way to tears, if they did not want to ruin their chances. `He will get angry, and will not listen to you,' they used to say. And, as a fact, in such cases the emotional disturbance set up in Alexei Alexandrovich by the sight of tears found expression in hasty anger. `I can do nothing. Kindly leave the room!' he would usually shout in such cases.When, returning from the races, Anna had informed him of her relations with Vronsky, and immediately afterward had burst into tears, hiding her face in her hands, Alexei Alexandrovich, for all the fury aroused in him against her, was aware at the same time of a rush of that emotional disturbance always produced in him by tears. Conscious of it, and conscious that any expression of his feelings at that minute would be out of keeping with the situation, he tried to suppress every manifestation of life in himself, and so neither stirred nor looked at her. This was what had caused that strange expression of deathlike rigidity in his face which had so impressed Anna.When they reached the house he helped her to get out of the carriage, and, making an effort to master himself, took leave of her with his usual urbanity, and uttered that phrase that
he said that tomorrow he would let her know his decision.His wife's words, confirming his worst suspicions, had sent a cruel pang to the heart of Alexei Alexandrovich. That pang was intensified by the strange feeling of physical pity for her engendered by her tears. But when he was all alone in the carriage Alexei Alexandrovich, to his surprise and delight, felt complete relief both from this pity and from the doubts and agonies of jealousy.He experienced the sensations of a man who has had a tooth out after suffering long from toothache. After a fearful agony and a sense of something huge, bigger than the head itself, being torn out of his jaw, the sufferer, hardly able to believe in his own good luck, feels all at once that what has so long envenomed his existence and enchained his attention, exists no longer, and that he can live and think again, and take an interest in other things besides his tooth. This feeling Alexei Alexandrovich was experiencing. The agony had been strange and terrible, he felt that he could live again and think of something other than his wife.`No honor, no heart, a corrupt woman. I always knew it and always saw it, though I tried to deceive myself to spare her,' he said to himself. And it actually seemed to him that he always had seen it: he recalled incidents of their past life, in which he had never seen anything wrong before - now these incidents proved clearly that she had always been a corrupt woman. `I made a mistake in lin but there was nothing wrong in my mistake, and so I cannot be unhappy. It's not I who am to blame,' he told himself, `but she. But I have nothing to do with her. She does not exist for me.'All that would befall her and her son, toward whom his sentiments were as much changed as toward her, ceased to interest him. The only thing that interested him now was the question in what way he could best, with most propriety and comfort for himself, and so with most justice, shake clear the mud with which she had spattered him in her fall, and then proceed along his path of active, honorable, and useful existence.`I cannot be made unhappy by the fact that a contemptible woman has committed a crime. I have only to find the best way out of the difficult position in which she has placed me. And I shall find it,' he said to himself, frowning more and more. `I'm neither the first nor the last.' And to say nothing of historical instances dating from Menelaus, recently revived in the memory of all by La Belle Hélène, a whole list of contemporary examples of husbands with unfaithful wives in the highest society rose before Alexei Alexandrovich's imagination. `Daryalov, Poltavsky, Prince Karibanov, Count Paskudin, Dram... Yes, even Dram... such an honest, capable fellow... Semionov, Chagin, Sigonin,' Alexei Alexandrovich remembered. `Admitting that a certain quite irrational ridicule falls to the lot of these men, yet I never saw anything but a misfortune in it, and always felt sympathy for it,' Alexei Alexandrovich said to himself, though indeed this was not the fact, and he had never felt sympathy for misfortunes of that kind, but the more often he had heard of instances of unfaithful wives betraying their husbands, the more highly he had thought of himself. `It is a misfortune which may befall anyone. And this misfortune has befallen me. The only thing to be done is to make the best of the situation.' And he began passing in review the methods of proceeding of men who had been in the same position that he was in.`Daryalov fought a duel....'The duel had particularly fascinated the thoughts of Alexei Alexandrovich in his youth, just because he was physically a fainthearted man, and was himself well aware of the fact. Alexei Alexandrovich could not without horror contemplate the idea of a pistol aimed at himself, and never made use of any weapon in his life. This horror had in his youth set him often pondering on dueling, and picturing himself in a position in which he would have to expose his life to danger. Having attained success and an established position in the world, he had long ago fo but the habitual bent of feeling reasserted itself, and dread of his own cowardice proved even now so strong that Alexei Alexandrovich spent a long while thinking over the question of dueling in all its aspects, and hugging the idea of a duel, though he was fully aware beforehand that he would never under any circumstances fight one.`There's no doubt our society is still so barbarous (it's not the same in England) that very many' - and among these were those whose opinion Alexei Alexandrovich particularly valued - `look f but what result is attained by it? Suppose I call him out,' Alexei Alexandrovich went on to himself, and vividly picturing the night he would spend after the challenge, and the pistol aimed at him, he shuddered, and knew that he never would do it - `suppose I call him out. Suppose I am taught,' he went on musing, `I am placed, I press the trigger,' he said to himself, closing his eyes, `and it turns out I have killed him,' Alexei Alexandrovich said to himself, and he shook his head as though to dispel such silly ideas. `What sense is there in murdering a man in order to define one's relation to a guilty wife and son? I should still have to decide what I ought to do with her. But what is more probable, and what would doubtlessly occur - I should be killed or wounded. I, the innocent person, should be the victim - killed or wounded. It's even more senseless. But, apart from that, a challenge to fight would be an act hardly honest on my side. Don't I know beforehand that my friends would never allow me to fight a duel - would never allow the life of a statesman, needed by Russia, to be exposed to danger? What would come of it? It would come of it that, knowing beforehand that the matter would never come to real danger, it would amount to my simply trying to gain a certain sham reputation by such a challenge. That would be dishonest, that would be false, that would be deceiving myself and others. A duel is quite impossible, and no one expects it of me. My aim is simply to safeguard my reputation, which is essential for the uninterrupted pursuit of my public duties.' Official duties, which had always been of great consequence in Alexei Alexandrovich's eyes, seemed of special importance to his mind at this moment.Considering and rejecting the duel, Alexei Alexandrovich turned to divorce - another solution selected by several of the husbands he remembered. Passing in mental review all the instances he knew of divorces (there were plenty of them in the very highest society with which he was very familiar), Alexei Alexandrovich could not find a single example in which the object of divorce was that which he had in view. In all these instances the husband had practically ceded or sold his unfaithful wife, and the very party who, being in fault, had not the right to contract a marriage, had formed counterfeit, pseudo-matrimonial ties with a new husband. In his own case, Alexei Alexandrovich saw that a legal divorce, that is to say, one in which only the guilty wife would be repudiated, was impossible of attainment. He saw that the complex conditions of the life they led made the coarse proofs of his wife's guilt, required by the law, he saw that a certain refinement in that life would not admit of such proofs being brought forward, even if he had them, and that to bring forward such proofs would damage him in the public estimation more than it would her.An attempt at divorce could lead to nothing but a public scandal, which would be a perfect godsend to his enemies for calumny and attacks on his high position in society. His chief object, to define the position with the least amount of disturbance possible, would not be attained by divorce either. Moreover, in the event of divorce, or even of an attempt to obtain a divorce, it was obvious that the wife broke off all relations with the husband and threw in her lot with the lover. And, in spite of the complete, as he supposed, contempt and indifference he now felt for his wife, at the bottom of his heart Alexei Alexandrovich still had one feeling left in regard to her - a disinclination to see her free to throw in her lot with Vronsky, so that her crime would be to her advantage. The mere notion of this so exasperated Alexei Alexandrovich, that directly it rose to his mind he groaned with inward agony, and got up and changed his place in the carriage, and for a long while after he sat with scowling brows, wrapping his numbed and bony legs in the fleecy rug.`Apart from formal divorce, one might still do as Karibanov, Paskudin, and that good fellow Dram did - that is, separate from one's wife,' he went on thinking, when he had regained his composure. But this step too presented the same drawback of public scandal as a divorce, and, what was more, a separation, quite as much as a regular divorce, flung his wife into the arms of Vronsky. `No, it's out of the question, out of the question!' he said aloud, twisting his rug about him again. `I cannot be unhappy, but neither she nor he ought to be happy.'The feeling of jealousy, which had tortured him during the period of uncertainty, had passed away at the instant when, with agony, the tooth had been extracted by his wife's words. But that feeling had been replaced by another - the desire, not merely that she should not triumph, but that she should get due punishment for her crime. He did not acknowledge this feeling, but at the bottom of his heart he longed for her to suffer for having destroyed his peace of mind, and having dishonored him. And once again going over the conditions inseparable from a duel, a divorce, a separation, and once again rejecting them, Alexei Alexandrovich felt convinced that there was only one solution - to keep her with him, concealing what had happened from the world, and using every measure in his power to break off the intrigue, and still more - though this he did not admit to himself - to punish her. `I must communicat that, thinking over the terrible position in which she has placed her family, all other solutions will be worse for both sides than an external status quo, and that such I agree to retain, on the strict condition of obedience on her part to my wishes - that is to say, cessation of all intercourse with her lover.' When this decision had been finally adopted, another weighty consideration occurred to Alexei Alexandrovich in support of it. `By such a course only shall I be acting in accordance with the dictates of religion,' he told himself. `In adopting this course, I am not casting off a guilty wife, but giving her a and, indeed, difficult as the task will be to me, I shall devote part of my energies to her reformation and salvation.' Though Alexei Alexandrovich was perfectly aware that he could not exert any moral influence over his wife, that such an attempt at reformation could lead to though in passing through these difficult moments he had not once thought of seeking
yet now, when his conclusion corresponded, as it seemed to him, with the requirements of religion, this religious sanction to his decision gave him complete satisfaction, and to some extent restored his peace of mind. He was pleased to think that, even in such an important crisis in life, no one would be able to say that he had not acted in accordance with the principles of that religion whose banner he had always held aloft amid the general coolness and indifference. As he pondered over subsequent developments, Alexei Alexandrovich did not see, indeed, why his relations with his wife should not remain practically the same as before. No doubt, she could never regain his esteem, but there was not, and there could not be, any sort of reason why his existence should be troubled, and why he should suffer because she was a bad and faithless wife. `Yes, time will pass - time, which and the old relations will be reestablished,' Alexei Alexan so far reestablished, that is, that I shall not be sensible of a break in the continuity of my life. She is bound to be unhappy, but I am not to blame, and so I cannot be unhappy.'
LastIndexNext

我要回帖

更多关于 婴儿夏季如何祛湿排毒 的文章

随机推荐