太原哪里上海治疗阳痿早泄医院?I think its very important

I think it is very different!小明向爸爸借了500元,向妈妈借了500元,买了一双鞋花了970元,还剩30元,还给爸爸了10元,还给妈妈了10元,自己留了10元,还该妈妈的490元,该爸爸的490元,490+490+10=990(元),那么那10元钱上哪里去啦?
知知03687膛局
典型的偷换概念.最后误导大家的是一个加法:980+10≠1000.其实等小红给爸妈各10元后,就不存在1000这个数了,而是980.这980有970在卖鞋的那里,10在小红手里so,就是这么简单.还可以这样其实最后的问题有误,490+490+10=9...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码You are here
IITs getting poor quality of students: Narayana Murthy
Author: admin
Infosys chairman emeritus N R Narayana Murthy has said that the quality of students entering IITs is degrading year after year due to coaching classes. While addressing the ‘Pan IIT Summit’ in New York, Murthy called for an overhaul of the selection process for the coveted technology institutions.
"Thanks to the coaching classes today, the quality of students entering IITs has gone lower and lower. Apart from the top 20% of students who crack the tough IIT entrance examination and can "stand among the best anywhere in the world," quality of the remaining 80 per cent of students leave much to be desired," Murthy said, receiving a thundering applause from his audience.
Coaching classes teach aspirants limited sets of problems, out of which a few are asked in the examinations.
"They somehow get through the joint entrance examination. But their performance in IITs, at jobs or when they come for higher education in institutes in the US is not as good as it used to be.
Murthy said a blueprint needs to be prepared to ensure that IITs should “transcend from being just teaching institutions to reasonably good research institutes" at par with Harvard and MIT in the next 10-20 years.
"Few IITs have done well in producing PhDs but in reality when we compare ourselves to institutions in this country, we have a long way to go," he said.
Suggesting measures to ensure greater research output in the country, Murthy said the Indian government has to be persuaded to create institutions that fund research projects.
In addition, faculty members should also be evaluated annually on their research performance by an i Murthy said adding that India must shift from the tenure system for its faculty to a five year contractual appointment system.
The Infosys mentor also lamented the poor English speaking and social skills of a majority of IIT students, saying with Indian politicians "rooting against English"; the task of getting good English speaking students at IITs gets more difficult.
"An IITian has to be a global citizen and must understand where the globe is going," he added.
The only way IITs can become better is if 80-90 per cent of members on their governing council are alumni added Murthy.
"Nobody is bothered about an institution more than its alumni. We must somehow persuade the government of India to let go of its control and make sure majority of the council members is the IIT alumni."
He said while only a couple of IITs feature in the top 50, there should be at least five IITs in the top 10 engineering schools in the world in the next 10-20 years, he added.
[Source: ]
About Author
India Education Review
India Education Review is a platform that aims to provide information and resources to senior educators nationwide. Carrying news, interviews, guest articles, case studies, information on training and developmental programs, scholarships and jobs, India Education Review is the platform of choice for the educator community in India today
06/30/2016 - 14:39
06/30/2016 - 14:38
06/30/2016 - 14:36
06/30/2016 - 14:34
06/30/2016 - 00:52
06/30/2016 - 00:51太原治疗阳痿?I think shes in love with you_百度知道
太原治疗阳痿?I think shes in love with you
提问者采纳
太原建国医院,Would you like some coffee
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐: