我这里有一种药材一男子持斧砍下发小头就流出来好多的血我不知道它是叫什么名字我妈

There are now 12 messages in my Guest Book.
<font face="Arial" size=2 color=#
Viewing messages 1 to 7
Alana,Your website moved me deeply.Losing Grace in such a senseless cruel way was a terrible thing, and I am so sorry for what you both went through. Your current fight to protect others from such a horrific event is worthwhile and admirable.Power to you.And I am so glad you now have Komi as a companion to lighten your heart.
13 February 2005
- Nova Scotia
Hatty Ingle
What happened to Grace was terrible, why do people chose to make a living out of killing innocent animals? I hope that some day these inhumane traps which work by enticing animals to their deaths will be outlawed.
carrie freedman
Last winter my dog, Bruni and another dog, George, were caught in a death trap in Val Morin. The 2 dogs were missing for over a week. Bruni was found limping on the ro the trap had caught on her foot and she somehow managed to escape.George had gotten the trap in his mouth. He was alive when they found him but died later that day.
Frank Pridham
Dont give up on your persuit. This is a very important issue to all of us dog lovers,people with kids, and animal lovers in general. We need to know where those traps are that may maim or kill our loved ones....It is a very important issue...If it happen
dr.Jorgen van Zsidy
When I see things like this happening I realise that it is no hope for Man. He deserves all what is coming to him. As Guandhi said,we can judge a nation by its behavor toward animals. Draw your own conclusions.
Huguette Rainforth
Hi Alana What a beautiful site you have created for Grace. She was a very lucky girl to have you share her life. My heart is with you Much love Huguette
Claudel Berube
I think that trapping near public area ( a ring of 1 kilometer )should be band alltogeter,and at least there should be a sing warning people.What if it was to a child that this would have happen.
<font face="Arial" size=2 color=#
You can search this guestbook by:Message : - Name : - All :
Search for:
Commentary
Media Coverage
Can Be Done?
Web Site Development义乌:国际邮件互换局通关总量突破1000万件
新蓝网·浙江网络广播电视台
分享到微信:
核心提示:18日,随着最后一批出境邮件完成验核放行手续,义乌国际邮件互换局的通关总量突破1000万件。目前,义乌国际邮件互换局单日出口量已增长至20万件,出境目的国覆盖127个国家和地区。
18日,随着最后一批出境邮件完成验核放行手续,义乌国际邮件互换局的通关总量突破1000万件。目前,义乌国际邮件互换局单日出口量已增长至20万件,出境目的国覆盖127个国家和地区。
来源:新蓝网·浙江卫视编辑:谢家军
中国好声音tbplay777通宝娱乐,通宝 - 通宝娱乐官网
西部通宝娱乐网,网页游戏,通宝,单机游戏,西部最大、最专业、内容最全的通宝娱乐网站!
后使用通宝没有帐号?
美网站评年度“点赞”照片,抢镜动物成亮点公告:友友们~请注意!最近论坛内容调整《大闹天宫》最关键所在居然是她!!!
 电影《西游记之大闹天宫》里,孙悟空大闹天空有了全新的解释——冲天一怒为红颜。这个红颜不是别人,正是《大闹天宫》里那只很萌很可爱的小狐狸。
  这不是孙悟空第一
地址:东四南大街249-5号
西部通宝娱乐网-
打造最专最全最快乐的网站!
通宝娱乐频道
3000多个电视
20万个视频
音乐电台,只有你听不完的歌
综合通宝娱乐
通宝娱乐通宝一网打尽
咨询/售后QQ:
地址:青岛市市北区XX路XX号联系电话:传真:Email:鲁ICP产后40天了 恶露还有一点,昨天吃了补气血的中药后又开始流鲜红色的血了 量很多,药是不是不能吃了?这药对我的身体有影响吗?_百度宝宝知道百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入

我要回帖

更多关于 蛇头被砍下后依然咬人 的文章

随机推荐