大杨儿童z评分血形是z的有哪些

Jeff Golub Guestbook
Jeff Golub Guestbook :
There are now 601 messages in Jeff's guestbook.
Viewing messages 1 to 20.
Hugh Glasgow
Jeff: Hope all's well with Recently bought your new CD "Train Keeps A R" It is great! Love the remake of "How L" Haven't heard that in awhile!!! R
26 November 2013
- Bay Minette, AL, USA
Steven De Brock
Dear Jeff, Totally enjoyed hearing you live for the first time at the Atlanta Smooth Jazz F Been a big fan of yours for well over 20 years and it was a true pleasure to meet Thanks for signing my copy of Three Kings, it will for sure be filling the airwaves of my car for the foreseeable future! Wishing you all the best! Steven
16 September 2012
- Roswell, GA USA
Sully Johnson
Jeff, God certainly isn't f So happy that subway platform incident allowed you to come ut
Still have he photo of you and I on my "fridge" and it keeps me motivated to practice, practice and the
All the best, Sully Johnson III
11 September 2012
- Jersey City, NY
Carolyn Foster
G G Just watched the video Jeff Golub and Henry Butler at the Iridium, N;Y; 2010 Part 2; Wow!
8 September 2012
- Rochester, NY, USA
Jeff, saw you last night at the Kettle Moraine Jazz festival with Mindi Abair, you were fantastic as usual, tha
9 September 2012
- Port Washington, WI USA
Renee and Michael Fisher (Philadelphia Area)
We are here vacationing in St; Maarten when we saw the news from NY and what recently happened Renee started to cry only the tears turned to relief and happy tears as the newscaster announced you are You must know that you have someplace on your shoulder a guardian angel that is shining a path for you and keeping you We are so glad you are safe now and wanted to extend a hug and the warmest thoughts to you and your wonderf We look so forward to being with you in January for the 2013 C L, Renee and Michael Fisher
7 September 2012
- Philadelphia, PA
Lory Gardner
Jeff, Glad that you're okay after that harro I stopped breathing for a few when I read it! Take Care! Blessings to you and the Family
6 September 2012
- Phoenix, AZ USA
Carolyn Foster
Hi Jeff: I was just checking in to see how you were doing, and I was glad to find out that you stayed strong through this I didn't have any
I'm sure that beautiful music of yours h Take care and will be looking forward to hearing
11 August 2012
- Rochester, New York, USA
Joan Sireci
Jeff, I'm lovin what your doing! When r u comin to NYC? Would love to see u live!!!! All the best, Joan Sireci
10 August 2012
- Whitestone, NY, United States
Tom McCusker
Jeff, keep the good feelings going! You can do anything you set your mind to, and keep it young at the same time! Can't wait to see you in August!!
3 July 2012
- Florence, MA, USA
Funky Frank
Jeff - as a fellow guitarist, I'm a huge fan, and I'm sorry to he I hope there is some possible cure for you, but I suspect your musical abil I'd seen you play with Richard Elliot in Sandy Eggo when he was my next door neighbor, but we're out in NY Hope to catch you li Be well,
18 June 2012
- new hartford, ny, usofa
Jeff: just heard your take on "Crazy Love" on Toronto's Jazz FM; D
I've known your name from t I wish you luck and perseverance with the challe
Best regards, Scott
21 April 2012
- Toronto, Canada
Jeff - Did you get my recent message about being Luke's puppy raiser for Freedom Guide Dogs? Lukie was my number 14 dog! I loved him and worked with him
I love your pictures with Luke and wish you both the very, I I am so proud that L Best wishes, Pat
20 April 2012
- Spencer, NY, USA
Betsy Breneiser
Great shows at the Jazz Fest in Reading, PA! Saw you for what feels like the 100th time! We had a nice chat afterwards, and was wondering if you could post an upda Still sending the healing R
18 April 2012
Erwin C; Noguera
Love your music! Hope to see you play the Aruba island jazz fest, part of the North Sea Jazz F
15 April 2012
- Oranjestad, Aruba
Jack & Jamie
Jeff, it was great to see you perform at the A The show was great
16 April 2012
- Collinsville Illinois USA
Lory Gardner
Hey, Jeff! Great seeing you in A You sounded GREAT! Luke was a sweetie right aft Bummed that for the first time in years, I didn't wish you a Happy B Hope that you had a great day with your Family! You're still THE MAN!
17 April 2012
Frances McKendry
Hi Jeff: I want to wish you a very Happy B How are you doing with your medical challenges? I Y You will always be m From your jazz friend from Bakersfield, CA;
15 April 2012
- Bakersfield, California USA
Hooray for Luke!!! After seeing you at the Rehobeth Beach Jazz Fest last October, I immediately wished that you had a gu It was apparent that you weren't at ease getting
As a supporter of assistance dogs and a dog lover too, I am thrilled that Luke w Luke is Congrats-you are both lucky dogs!!
8 April 2012
F; John Sbrana
My wife and I are thrilled we were able to attend that All Star Jam on March 29 at the Berks Jazz F
We are also so sorry about your medical challenges and hoping research will bring a speedy, s I've been a fan since watching you on stage at the Mann Music Center in West P I had never seen you perform before and as a modest guitarist as a kid, was blown away! The way you crossed styles --- from near classical through blues to heavy metal --- in one
It was a very hot July day, and the late afternoon sun was throwing slashes of light off your guitar as bright and stron
You probably don't remember, but we had a nice chat the following summer when you were performing in downtown P a street festival on the Avenue of the A I was munching on a hot dog and you wa I introduced myself as a new fan, and you were warm, friendly and gracious -- as if we were That is a rare quality in a celebrity, and says so much about your character, I believe it is those traits that will keep you strong as you move forward with
Our thoughts and
30 March 2012
- Vineland, NJ
You can search Jeff's guestbook by:Message : - Name : - All :
Please type some text:子公司新闻
产业与服务
中国国旅网站群
中国国旅网站群
==友情链接==澳门网上赌场网址,澳门金沙 - 澳门新濠天地官网
安全交易提醒:以下广告为站外人员投放,本站不做任何担保,
自行核实相关内容,为了你交易安全,建议通过第三方中介支付付款,小心谨慎,以免上当受骗
加Q群2064123免费送8位数QQ号码
以上澳门网上赌场网址风险自担论坛无关
QQ空间说说赞,留言,人气,相册,日志,查询说说赞,批量操作说说赞,人气,访问量,空间人气等功能...
软件打开登录,自动刷赞,相册赞,免小号神器,挂机时间长,赞更多...
软件打开登录,自动刷人气,相册人气,免小号神器,挂机时间长,赞更多...
登录后,打开软件自动手机名片赞,赞好友,赞群成员,接收群消息等功能
1.批量登录,批量导入小号,大号无需登录
2.登录自动点自动刷等级
3,登录后自动刷营养值
4.自由设置上线和下线操作...
1.自动签到刷橙名记录天数
2.自动刷群等级,签到
3.串群管理,高级管理,群管理,
4.批量修改群公告...
自动申请QQ号,前提是要设置好软件上面的相关信息,换IP,手机验证...
QQ农牧场二合一管家是一款无需安装,占用系统资源少,以辅助玩家游戏为目的的,实现更加便捷方便的玩游戏...
1.自动调酒。
2.自动升级库存。
3.自动收集评价。
可多开,占用内存、CPU使用率低!等功能...
.自动设置扫描休息时间,自定义时间休息。
、自动摘取好友花朵,自动为好友,杀虫,锄草,阳光
1.自动收取好友的金币.
2.自动帮好友喂鱼.
3.自动放逐鱼获得金币.
4.自动给鱼使用冰冻或兴奋药剂.
5.自动配N获得经验奖励....
1. 一键自动收取推荐徒弟功能
2、一键开始停止工作功能
3、一键每日领取奖励功能
4、一键每日领取领取徒弟经验功能
5、一键自动打木头人功能...
.功能说明:
1.自动刷群积分贡献参与人气
2.串群管理,群管理,相册管理群共享管理.贴子管理。成员管理
3.自动探索加群功能
1.批量登录,批量导入
2.单机操作,小号与大号互粉
3.联机操作,和网友一起互粉
4.密码错,可在线登录修改....
1.QQ空间留言 日志人气,空间人气
2.支持批量登录...
1.导入txt文本文档,文档里面是:号码----密码(12345----密码 )
2.一键登录
3.登录uu自动打码...
功能介绍:
1.留言、说说、日志、相册、分享、收藏 一键ctrl
或者shift键选定批量删除...知名房产经济学专家]
坚守七个底线,文明发言
中央财经大学中国企业研究中心主任、研究员】
&一种支付习惯的改变并非一蹴而就,需要非常长的培养过程。未来支付市场格局可能是N FC支付、第三方支付逐步形成差异化竞争,占领不同的细分市场形成各自的竞争优势;亦或是相互合同,谋求共同发展。
marieclaire
日系杂志《米娜》
白领女性快乐诉求
源自意大利的时尚
年轻的秘密:心态
清理黑头 给毛孔SPA
男性打扮的历史
&ONLY 自由不羁女郎
&美得窒息的海洋印象
酒后乱性可以征服她么
没有营养的腐败日记
过一个时尚情人节
&关于晚礼服的美丽遐想
&2012年白起来的VC篇(图)
时尚从来都与年龄无关!经过岁月的沉淀,优雅又时髦地老去才是真正的时尚态度!这几位比年轻人还要时髦的老奶奶们你认识嘛?
真实赵云的人生结局,被演义里的饭桶将军打败抑郁而死 在赵云辉煌的一生中有一个挺没有面子的结局
冬天了,树叶都落光了。走到一棵银杏下,树叶斑斓地落了厚厚一层,有的全黄了,有的还是青绿的
谁说苏炳添跑出9.99秒只是偶然,谁说博尔特已经不是最好的!日,苏炳添和博尔特]
杨澜没有问夫妻生活的敏感问题,但确实问了:翁帆是否作出了牺牲?]

我要回帖

更多关于 z星球儿童社交网站 的文章

随机推荐