河南有最好的太原医院肝病科科,People with one mind will remove Mount

114网址导航河南省洛阳市11-12学年高二上学期期末考试英语试题[嘉兴英语教学网]
◆ 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&试题信息:河南省洛阳市11-12学年高二上学期期末考试英语试题
资料预览>>河南省洛阳市11-12学年高二上学期期末考试英语试题
学年第一学期期末考试高二英语试卷第一卷题号 第一部分分 第二部分 第三部分 第四部分 总分分数
第一卷 得分 分数
第一部分 .听力(共两节,满分30 分)(共5 小题海小题1 . 5 分,满分7 . 5 分)听下面5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A 、B 、c 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。(
)1. When does the woman have to arrive at the airport?A. By 11 o'clock. B. By 7 o'clock. C. At 11 o'clock.(
)2. What will these people do in a month?A. Go to college. B. Go to a middle school,
C. Find a job.(
)3. Where does this conversation most probably take place?A. At an office. B. At a bookstore. C. At a restaurant.(
)4. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?A. Secretary and boss. B. Student and teacher. C. Patient and nurse.(
)5. What does the man want to do with the coins?A. To lend them to the woman.B.
To make a phone call.C. To use them for bus fare. 第二节(共15 小题;每小题1 . 5 分,满分22 . 5 分)听下面5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A 、B 、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷在相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5 秒钟;听完后,各个小题将给出5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6 段材料,回答第6 至8 题。 (
)6. What is the most probable relationship between the speakers?A. Workmates. B. Wife and husband, C. Neighbors. (
)7. What will the woman do if the telephone rings?A. Call the man home.B. Answer the phone.C. Go to the neighbor's. (
)8. How can we describe the man?
A. He's angry.
B. He's disappointed.
C. He's anxious听第7 段材料,回答第9 至11 题。 (
)9. Where is Mary going?A. Home. B. To the park. C. To the bus stop.(
)10. Why doesn't Mary like walking through the streets?A. It's too cold. B. The park is too far. C. It isn't interesting.(
)11. When does the conversation take place?A. Late in the morning.B. Late in the afternoon.
C. Early in the morning.听第8 段材料,回答第12 至14 题。(
)12.Where are the speakers?A. At a shop. B. In a hospital. C. At a cinema.( )13. How many cigars does the man smoke a month?A. Two. B. Thirty, C. One.( )14. What does the woman think about the man's drinking habit?A. He should cut down on his drinking.B. He may keep his drinking habit.C. He should stop drinking completely.听第9 段材料,回答第15 至17 题。( )15. What's the woman?A. A visitor. B. A reporter. C. A cleaner.( ) 16. What will happen to the community garden?A. More flowers will be planted there.B. It 'll be replaced by new apartments.C. The town will enlarge its space.(
)17. Why is the man making a complaint?A. There used to be a lot of rubbish there.B. The garden is important for people there.C. There are too many apartments there.听第10 段材料,回答第18 至20 题。(
)18. What did Mrs Clarke do in the afternoon?A. She went to the club.B. She walked in the park.C. She went shopping.(
)19. When did the doorbell ring?
A. At 1 o'clock. 8. At 2 o'clock. C. At 4 o'clock,(
)20. How did Mrs Clarke help the police catch the thief?A. By knocking down the thief with her car.得分 分数 B. By tying the thief's hands with wires.C. By pouring hot water on the thief's hand.
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分) 第一节 单项填空(共15 小题;每小题1 分,满分15 分)从A 、B 、C 、D 四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。(
)21. It's not_______good idea to go to school without _____breakfast.
C.不填 D.a;the(
)22. With time____by, he came to understand how to behave,A. going
D. to go(
)23.I guess, Peter will be back_____ a couple of weeks.A. on
)24.There is something wrong with my bike, so I'll get it_____tomorrow.A. repairing
B. being repaired C. to repair D. repaired(
)25. She comes to work on time every day____it rains heavily.A. besides
B. except for
C. except that
D. except when(
)26. We had to wait half an hour
we had already booked a table.A. now that B. although C. until
D. before(
)27.I __ go skating in winter, but I haven't for the last two seasons.A. could
B. should C. used to D. had to(
)28. -Have you chosen a topic for your speech yet?
-No. I ____ a lot about it,but I haven't decided.A. will think
B. have been thinkingC. had thought
D. was thinking(
)29. It is reported that the United States uses______ energy as the whole of
Europe.A. as twice
B. twice much
C. twice much as
D. twice as much(
)30. We haven't discussed______we are going to spend our winter holiday yet.A. that
B. which C. what
D. where(
)31. It never_____ to me that you could succeed in persuading him to change his mind.A. reminded
B. occurred C. related D. happened(
)32. Your health will_____ if you eat too little and work too hard for months.A. break up
B. break through
C. break down
D. break off(
)33. As a teenager under eighteen years old,
she is forbidden_____ to net bars.A. to go
)34, Although she is a success, she______without your help in time.A. didn't succeed B. won't succeed C. wouldn't succeed D. couldn't have succeeded(
)35. -Why don't you take a taxi there? It 'll save you a lot of time.
-______.A. Thank you
B. That's all right
C. Good idea
D. You're welcome第二节 .完形填空(共20 小题;每小题1 . 5 分,满分30 分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A 、B 、C 和D )中,选出可以填入空白处。
When I walked into the house after school, the first thing I noticed was a box with items I recognized from my dad's
"Andrew, I was laid off today". dad said quietly.I thought he was joking. Then I noticed his
37 and realized he was telling me the truth. My father has always been a
38 worker and prided himself on his career.
39 our family has been his joy. My father's unemployment
40 many changes in our lives. For starters, he was at home all the time, which
41 my bed had to be made, my room cleaned up, and my homework
42 right after school. I would come home every day to find him at the
43 searching for jobs. 1 began to notice how down he seemed, and how losing his job affected him, though he tried to be
44 . He asked me to
45 less, I gave up my pocket money, even though it wasn't much. After several
months of searching, my father decided to go in a totally different
47 _. He explained he never wanted to be laid off again, so he was going to start his own
. Day by day, I watched him build it, and I
how much time and energy he expended(花费).One evening I asked if he needed help. "Only if it doesn't affect your
50 ." he said.Then I
51 up at his office the next afternoon. and most afternoons after that for two months. I always
he was a hard worker, but watching him in action really influenced me. Although this was one of the 53
experiences for us, it taught me a lot about dealing with adversity(逆境). Now 1 know through creative problem-solving, I can always find
ask for help, and take risks. What I have learned from my dad is one of the most
55 lessons I will ever learn36. A. hometown
B. institute C. library
D. Office37. A.kindness
B.tension C. seriousness
D. Horror38. A. Childish
C. Straightforward D. subjective 39. A. Gathering
B. AccompanyingC. Supporting
D. Convincing40. A. brought about
B. occurred
to C. came about
D. took place41. A. disturbed
B. Meant C. Recommended
D. Informed42. A. delayed
D. done 43. A. Computer
B. instrument
D. books44.A, practical
B. optimistic
C. Stubborn
D. Superb45. A. spend
B. Hesitate C. Obey
D. Select46. A. difficult
B. Accessible C. Eager
D. unbelievable47. A. Hardship
B. Direction C. Range
D. timetable 48, A. agency
B. counter
C. Account
D. business49. A. Astonished B. scared
C. Admired
D. inspired50. A. study
B dignity.
D. reputation51. A. gave
D. put 52. A. overlooked
B. Judged C. Predicted
D. knew53. A. mostprecious
B. Worst C. Slightest
D. loosest 54. A. jobs
D. ways 55.A. necessary
B. interesting C. important
D.mistaken第三部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分) (共15个小题;每小题2分,满分30分)A
Erik wants to climb Mount Everest. He loves to climb, and there is no place greater for climbers than the top of 29,035 feet, the world's highest mountain.
Erik is blind. He has been blind since age 13, when an eye disease robbed him of his sight. His new book, Touch the Top of the World: A blind Man's Journey to Climb Farther than the Eye Can See, describes his blindness and climbing. He is the first blind man to attempt Everest. The team reached the base camp at 17,800 feet last Wednesday and began its climb Saturday. If all goes well, Erik will reach the top on about May 15."I'm not just some broken blind guy," Erik, aged 32,said for hours before he left Los Angeles on Friday for Katmandu, Nepal. "1 put my life in my fellow climbers' hands, and they put their lives in my hands. It's an honor to reach that state. "
"I want to experience the sense of adventure. Blindness has nothing to do with that. But a message of the climb is that a blind person can join a team and climb the highest mountain in the world. "
Erik has climbed the highest tops on four continents: North America's Mount McKmley, South America's Aconcagua, Africa's Kilimanjaro and Antarctica's Vinson Massif. He is an expert rock and ice climber, having scaled El Captain in Yosemite National Park. When he was 16, he attended a school that taught blind people to be independent. One day, a group went rock-climbing. "1 really liked it," Erik said, "You can solve problems. It is sense in your inner mind. People didn't think blind people could go out and become expert rock climbers.(
)56. Erik expected the climb of Mount Everest to be .A. adventurous
B. pleasant
C. exciting
) 57. The distance between the top of Mount Everest and the base camp was
probably_____ .A. 8,458 feet
B. 11,235 feet
C. 17,800 feet D. 29,035 feet(
)58. Erik's words in paragraph 3 mean that he .A. shared complete dependence with his friendsB. felt it glad to reach the state in AmericaC. and his friends controlled each otherD. was saved by his fellow climbers(
)59. What can we learn from the passage?A. Hard work Leads to success.B. Practice makes perfect.C. Every advantage has its disadvantage.
D. Nothing is impossible.B
The last exams finished on Thursday, June 3, although I completed my final one on Monday morning. This allowed several days of rest* after which the seniors had their yearbook signing party, signing yearbooks. Every year US high schools put together yearbooks made up of pictures and words that record the lives of the students.On Friday the seniors had dinner with invited teachers. The dinner was formal, which meant we couldn't wear T-shirts or jeans. Both the food and the conversation were very good. At the end, everyone received a blue Andover Class of 2004 cup as a souvenir.
Most of the graduation activities were packed into Commencement (毕业典礼) Weekend-June 5 and 6. Friends and families of students arrived to see the Senior Talent Show and the Baccalaureate(学位) Service in the school hall. Several students, parents and teachers of several religious faiths spoke during the service. Then the lights were turned off and students lit candles held by audience members. I held my candle high, and watched the soft light reach ever it was an almost sacred (神圣的) scene.
On Sunday, we had our Commencement, held outside on the lawn(草坪). All the girls were required to wear white dresses and the guys black suits. It was only 9 degrees Centigrade and I was freezing cold. There were speeches from the head of school, the president of the board and by a student representative. Then the seniors lined up in a circle, while the head of school handed out the diplomas(文凭) . Each one was passedaround the circle, until it reached its rightful owner. When all the diplomas had been awarded, the circle broke up - our graduation was complete,(
)60. According to the passage we know "signing yearbooks" is like_____.A. making a plan for the next yearB. signing names on your belongingsC. signing "classmate notes" in ChinaD. saying goodbye to each other(
)61. Why did friends and families of students attend the Commencement Week?A. They would perform at the Senior Talent Show.B. They came to watch the ceremony,C. They could serve the students.
D. They helped to light the candles.(
)62. The passage is most probably written by_______.A. a teacher of senior grade
B. a senior studentC. the headmaster of the school
D. a junior student(
)63. It can be inferred from the passage that at the service the author must have felt____A. nervous B. scared C. discouraged
D. excitedC
Henderson Island is a coral island raised above the South Pacific Ocean, No people live on it. The island is 9. 6 km long and 5. 1 km wide. It has an area of 37, 3 square kilometers. It became a World Heritage Site in 1988 because of its bird life.
All the four kinds of special land birds can only be seen on Henderson Island. There are also fifteen non-local seabirds. Other local things include nine kinds of plants, four kinds of land snails, and one butterfly.Although no people live on the island, archaeological (考古的) evidence suggests that a small Polynesian group lived here between the 12th and 15th centuries until it disappeared. The reasons for its disappearance are unknown, but are probably related to the similar disappearance of the Polynesians on Pitcairn Island. Then Hendersonians would have depended on them for many of the basics of life.
On January 29* 1606, Henderson Island was discovered by Portuguese sailor Pedro Fermandes, who named it San Joao Baptista. On January 17, 1819, the island was rediscovered by British Captain Henderson, who named it Henderson Island. On March 2* 1819* Captain Henry King, sailing on the Elizabeth, landed on the island to find the Union flag already flying. His crew scratched the name of their ship on a tree, and for some years the name of the island was Elizabeth or Henderson.In the early 1980's, American businessman Arthur expressed interest in buying Henderson Island, and establishing a small settlement with an airport, farm and large houses. But the British government refused it at last* after environmentalist groups persuaded them to protect the natural ecology and environment of the island which became a World Heritage Site later. (
)64. Who gave the Henderson Island its present name?A. Some archaeologists.
B.The Polynesians.C. Pedro Fermandes.
D. A British captain.(
)65. Which of the following might be the best title for the text?A. The Special Land and Local Birds on Henderson IslandB. Henderson-the Island that Became the World Heritage SiteC. The History of the Coral Island-Henderson IslandD. Henderson Island-an Island without People Living on it(
)66. What can you see if you walk on the Henderson Island today? A. Some butterflies
B. Some Polynesians.C. British national flag.
D. Arthur's large houses.D
Are you happy? Do you remember a time when you were happy? Are you seeking happiness today?Many have sought a variety of sources for their feelings of happiness. Some have put their heart and effort into their work. Too many have turned to drugs and alcohol. Most of their efforts have a root in one common fact, People are looking for a lasting source of happiness.
Unfortunately, I believe that happiness escapes many because they misunderstand the process and journey of finding it. I have heard many people say, "I'll be happy when 1 get my new promotion, " or I'll be happy when I lose that extra 20 pounds. n The list goes on and on,This thinking is dangerous because it presupposes that happiness is a "response" to having, being or doing something. In life, we all experience stimulus (刺激) and response. Stimulus is when a dog barks at you and bares his teeth. Response is when you prepare to run. Today, some people think that an expensive car is a stimulus. Happiness is a response. A great paying job is a stimulus. Happiness is a response. A loving relationship is a stimulus. Happiness is a response. This belief leaves us
"I'll be happy when …"
It has been my finding that actually the opposite is true. I believe that happiness is a stimulus and response is what life brings to those who are truly happy. When we are happy, we tend to have more success in our work. When we are happy, people want to be around us and enjoy loving relationship. When we are happy, we more naturally take better care of our bodies and enjoy good health. Happiness is NOT a response - rather, it is a stimulus.Happiness is not something that happens to us after we get something we want - we usually get things we want AFTER we choose to be happy.I have made only one simple rule for my own happiness: Every day above ground is a GOOD day. Therefore, I tend to have a lot of good (and happy) days continually.(
)67. Why does the writer think happiness escapes many people?A. They find happiness in different ways.B. They are working too hard.C. They don' t have a good habit.D. They seek happiness in the wrong way.(
)68, What do the underlined words "this thinking" in paragraph 4 refer to?A. Getting promoted in the job.
B. Misunderstanding of happiness.C. Losing twenty pounds of weight
D. Finding your own happiness,(
)69. The writer strongly believes that happiness isA. a response
B. a stimulus C. a feeling D. your health(
)70. The purpose of writing this passage is to ____. .
A.prove an idea
B. instruct people
C. entertain readers D. tell a story 第二节 (共5个小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的内容选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳答案,选项中有两项为多余选项.
How do you deal with hunger of your stomach? Eat your favorite meal and keep quiet after that?
71 But it never lets you know, because you keep it busy thinking about your friends or favorite stars. So it silently serves your needs and never lets itself grow. When mind loses its freedom to grow, creativity sets a full stop. This might be the reason why we all sometimes think "What happens next?," "Why can't I think?"
72 Why reading but not watching TV? It is because reading has been the most educative tool used by us right from childhood. Since it develops other aspects of our life, we have to get help from reading.
Once you read a book, you run your eyes through the lines and your mind tries to explain something to you.
Now this seed is unknowingly used by you to develop new ideas. If it is used many times, the same seed can give you great help to relate a lot of things, which you would have never thought of in your wildest dreams!
This is nothing but creativity.
Within no time you can start talking with your friends in English or any other language and never run out of the right words.
So guys, do give food to your thoughts by reading, reading and more reading.
Go and grab a book!A. Hunger of the mind can be actually solved through wide reading.B. Also this makes a great contribution to your vocabulary.C. Reading can help you make more friends as well.D. Now what are you waiting for?E. Just like your stomach, your mind is also hungry.F. Why not do some reading while you are hungry?G. The interesting part of the book is stored in your mind as a seed.
71.________
72._______ 73.______ 74._______
75._______ 得分 评卷人
第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节 短文改错(共10个小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假如英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改句子,请你修改你同桌写的以下句子。每句中均有一处语言错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(A ) ,并在其下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\ )划掉.修改:在错的词下面划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。
One day while David was walking, he saw an old man struggled in the river. Quickhe ran over and pulled the old man out. After he came back in life, the old man told toDavid he could give anything David wanted because he was rich. David laughed. Hedoesn't believe the old man was rich. But he didn't want anything. Then he thought ofsomething. "1 want my dad to have job", he said. "Right," said the old man. "What'sher telephone number?"
When David got home his dad said that he got a phone call just now and that one ofthe biggest corporation in the USA has offered him a job.第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
请根据下图,叙述你今天早上经历。
注意:词数100左右。 洛阳市学年第一学期期末考试英语参考答案单项选择1-5 BACBC
6-10 BACBC
11-15 ABCBB
16-20 BBBCC
21-25 AABDD26-30 BCBDD
31-35 BCADC
36-40 DCBCA
41-45 BDABA
46-50 ABDCA51-55 CDBDC
56-60 ABADC
61-65 BBDDB
65-70 ADBBA
71-75 EAGBD 改错
while David was
struggled in
strugglingQuick
he ran over and pulled the old man out.
After he came back in life, the old manQuickly
totold to David he could give anything David wanted because he was rich. David laughed.He
doesn't believe
Andthought of something.
"1 want my dad to have
"Right," said the old
"What's her telephone number?"
When David got home his dad said that he got a phone call just now and that one ofthe biggest
corporation in the USA has offered him a job.
Corporations
had书面表达
This morning after I had breakfast. I got ready to go to school by bike. But to my surprise. I found the front tyre of my bike flat* so 1 had to go to school by bus. When I arrived at the bus stop at around 7:00, there was already a long queue there. I stood in the queue and waited for nearly 20 minutes to get on. The bus moved very slowly because there were too many cars and buses on the road. At one crossroad, the bus stopped and waited for 10 minutes before it could run on. When I finally got to school, it was already 7:55. I was late for school.洛阳市学年第一学期期末考试听力材料Text 1W: Kennedy Airport,please. I have to be there by 7 : 00.M:l cannot promise anything,but I'll do my best.Text 2WII:Thank goodness! We have finished the final exams at last.M:Yeah, and in a month we'll begin a new life at college.Text 3W: Shall I bring you your coffee now or would you rather have it with your lunch?M: I'd like it now. please.Text 4M:Could you please explain the homework from Monday. Miss Smith?W: Certainly. Read the next chapter in your textbook and come to discuss what you've read. Text 5W:I wonder if you have some change.
I want to make a call. M:I would like to lend you some change, but I
have only three coins, and I need them for my bus fare. Text 6M: Was that the telephone ringing? W: I don't hear anything.M: I thought 1 heard it ring two or three times.W:Sometimes when the windows are open, you can hear the neighbor's phone. M:
Well, I'm expecting an important phone call, and I don't want to miss it. W:Is it anything I should know about? M:Not really. It has something to do with work and doesn't really affect us here at home. W:Well, why don't you go ahead and do what you want to do outside? I'll call you if the phone rings. M: Thanks. I think I will. I've been waiting so long now. I'm getting nervous. I need to breathe in some fresh air
outside. Text 7M: Hello, Mary. Why are you standing here in the cold wind?W: I'm waiting for a bus, hut the buses are very full at this time of the day.M: Where are you going? This isn't your way home. You must take a bus from the
other side of the street to go home. W:I'm not going home now. I'm going for a walk in the park. I always like to go for a walk before lunch. M;Then why aren't you going there on foot? Why are you going by bus? Why not walk from here to the park, too? It isn't very far. W:Oh, no, Bill. It isn't very interesting to walk through the streets. In fact, it's very boring. So I always take No. 3 bus. Text 8W:Mr Brown, is this your first time to have a health check? M:Well, yes, W:Are you a smoker? M:Not really, no. Umm, sometimes I do smoke a cigar and it probably
comes to about one a month. W:If you keep it to one a month, that's probably OK, but... , do you drink any wine or beer regularly? M:Err, yes, I do, umm. You want to know how much? W: Every day?M:It all depends. At the moment I'm probably having a drink every day. W:Just one?M: A couple of glasses of wine. W;Well, that's fine. Two glasses of wine every day is fine for a man. That'sfourteen units a week. M:Oh. that's good. Text 9 W:Hi, I'm Laura Lee from News Radio here in New York City. I'm standing in front of a community garden. Each person uses a small area to plant flowers or vegetables. Together they make a community garden. It's a nice way to have a little piece of the country in the city. This garden started a few years ago. But now the city wants to remove the garden. Let's go and talk to someone and see what he thinks about it. Hello... How are you doing? M:Oh, hi! W:I'm from News Radio. I understand the city wants to remove this garden. Is that correct ?M: Yes, that's right. Can you believe it? After all this work we've done.W: You don't sound happy,M: I'm not. You see. ten years ago before we planted the garden, there was nothing here. The city gave us this empty area to make a community garden. All the people in the neighborhood worked really hard. We planted everything you see. . .
flowers, vegetables, trees, and made this beautiful garden.W:It does make the neighborhood look nice.M: Yes, we made it beautiful, but now the city wants to remove all of this to build apartment buildings. I can't believe it.W:Well. we all know there are not enough apartments in New York. . . right?M:Yeah, I know it, too. But there are other empty areas in the city. They can build apartments there.W: Are there other reasons this garden is important?Text 10
It was another Thursday afternoon. Mrs Clarke went out at her usual time, but didn't go to the club. Instead she look a short walk in a park nearby and came home, coming in through the back door. She waited to see what would happen.
It was 4 o'clock when the front doorbell rang. Mrs Clarke was making tea at that time. The bell rang again, and the next moment she heard her letterbox being pushed open. Picking up the pot of boiling water, she moved quietly towards the door. A piece of wire appeared through the letterbox and then a hand. The wire turned and caught around the button on the door lock. Mrs Clarke raised the pot and poured the water over the hand. A sharp cry was heard outside as the wire fell to the floor and the hand was pulled back, which was followed by the sound of running feet. It wasn't long before the police caught the thief. And Mrs Clarke was greatly praised for her successful self-protection.
下载地址:
◇ 如无特殊说明,本站资源均是用winrar压缩后的doc或ppt文件。
◇ 如果您发现该软件不能下载,请通知或点击【】,谢谢!
◇ 本站所有资料只能用于学校课堂教学或英语学习者学习研究之用,请勿用作它途,否则,后果自负。
◇ 未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持!
资 料 信 息
软件大小:143 KB
软件类型:
软件等级:★★★★★
授权方式:免费资料
下载权限:无需注册
整理时间:
下载统计:数据载入中……
资料作者:佚名
资料上传:随心飞扬
资料来源:
最 新 资 料