推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
伟素肾病669.ppt93页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,本文档已强制全文免费阅读,若需下载请自行甄别文档质量。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
病人的入选标准 照读
* 伟素可以显著的延缓糖尿病肾病的恶化,并且有明显的剂量-效应关系,8粒组降低AER的效果显著高于2粒组,并且8粒组的复发率明显低于2粒组.伟素降低AER的作用是长期的.使用伟素的时间越长,效果越明显。 * 伟素降低AER的作用几乎是线性剂量依赖的,特别表现在4粒/天组和8粒/天组。
* 伟素降低AER的效果持续时间长(8粒组在8个月的时候仍然降低了62%),而ACI/ARB类药物的降低效果通常只能持续2-3个月。 * 对于1型和2型糖尿病患者伟素的治疗效果是一致的,而ACEI/ARB类药物对2型糖尿病的降低效果不显著。 * 对于微量蛋白尿和大量蛋白尿两个亚组的分析,伟素均显示出其疗效.同样,随着剂量的加大而疗效更显著.同时可观察到,对于大量蛋白尿组,500LSU组就可显示出显著疗效,提示伟素对大量蛋白尿更加的敏感.
* 伟素降低AER的作用与是否联合使用ACEI药物无关。 对于大家关心的安全性的问题,我们可以看到伟素的治疗是非常安全的.所有患者无出血问题.偶见的不良反应是: 1名腹泻, 1名皮肤反应 + 轻度腹泻 ,1名轻度腹胀,1名眩晕.可以看到这些不良反应是与剂量无关的,均为偶发的反应.所以各位老师可以放心使用伟素. 从DINAS试验我们可以得到以下结论 照读幻灯
那么伟素在糖尿病肾病中应用的原理是什么呢?我们从这张表格可以看到,伟素在糖尿病肾病应用的机制如下: 1,肾小球毛细血管基底膜(GBM)上带负电荷的GAGs丢失,导致GBM通透性增高,出现蛋白尿.补充伟素后,就可以恢复GBM的结构屏障以及电荷屏障,减少蛋白尿. 2,糖尿病患者终末期糖基化产物的累积,使转化生长因子 TGF-β 过度表达,基质蛋白产生过多,GBM增厚,最终导致肾小球硬化,伟素通过抑制蛋白激酶C PKC 活化,从而抑制TGF-β过度表
正在加载中,请稍后...Mendelt Siebenga
Converting caffeine to code
This is just a short post to let you know that a first version of the Android app I’ve been working on for the last couple of weeks is available on the . The app is called Square One and it’s a simple bassline synthesizer. It’s free so try it out and let me know what you think of it, but be prepared it’s still an early version. I hope to add more features in the next few months and maybe build something that can be used to create real music. The lower part of the screen contains the sequencer controls that can be used to program your own bass lines. On the left is a four by four grid of buttons where you can select a step in the sequence. On the right you can select the note to be played on that step. When you’re done you can press Start and the sequence starts playing. The knobs on the top can be used to control a couple of parameters from the synthesizer engine that creates the sound. You can control the cutoff frequency and resonance of the low-pass filter, attack and release of the envelope and you can control the delay effect in real time.
A couple of weeks ago I bought an Android tablet, the Acer Iconia A500. Today I received an email from Acer asking to fill in a short survey to tell them what I like and don't like about my new tablet. I might as well share my thoughts on this tablet in a short review on my blog.
I have recently set up a Jenkins build server for my Android projects hosted on Bitbucket. It’s not difficult but there are a couple pitfalls and the information on how to do this isn’t available from one single place so I decided to document the process and put up the information over here. Maybe other people will benefit from having a step-by-step guide too.
I've been playing with the Android SDK and I have a growing list of bookmarks to Android dev resources for my own use. I thought the best place to keep them would be here on my blog. That way other people can benefit too. I'll keep updating this list so feel free to add suggestions in the comments.
People who visit here more often probably noticed that my blog has been down a couple of times the last few months. The problem was that after giving up on hosting it on an (expensive!) windows server I tried unsuccessfully to host my blogengine.net blog on Ubuntu with Mono. I could probably get this to work but it takes too much time and effort. So I decided to move to a hosted blog on Blogger. This way I can spend more time blogging and less time on blog administration. If you’re on a stylish white blogger page right now you’re already on the new blog. Have fun and expect most of my old content to appear there over time. If you’re on my old coffee themed blog you’ll probably need to move to mendeltsiebenga.nl. Or you can wait. As soon as I have all my content moved over I’ll
to the new blog too.
When we went from unmanaged to managed languages we got rid of the headache of having to do manual memory management. Unfortunately that meant we also lost destructors and with them the ability to do some nice tricks. Luckily we can still do some of these tricks with the using keyword. Lets take a look
20I’ve been using Git for a couple of small projects that I’ve been hosting
but version control for my bigger ‘secret’ projects still runs on a windows machine with visual svn server. Now that I’m starting to use Mono for a couple of projects so I’m playing with linux more. Last week I decided to try to try out gitosis on an ubuntu server. I found out it’s pretty easy to use when you know your way around git but for a noob like me some things weren’t immediately clear. Eventually I solved most problems I ran into, so I decided to write up the steps I took to install gitosis on ubuntu 10.04
Here’s the last post in my JavaScript Tetris series. Time to show the final version of the Tetris implementation I built. It’s not completely finished but I did come pretty far. I only put in a few hours in total. I’m going to race through the final implementation in this post. After this I’ll go back to writing about C#. I promise :-)
Here’s just a short update on the Tetris project (if you can call it a project). I had a pretty busy week but I did find some time to play around some more with JavaScript, try out some GOF creational patterns, and build a nice domain model to make working with squares and blocks a bit easier.
Here’s a little update on the JavaScript front. I’ve been busy working on Tetris this weekend. Lots of new stuff to learn and lots to do. First of all I got a list of issues from
that needed fixing (thanks, that was exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for). I’ve been playing around with unit testing JavaScript with . Of course my existing code wasn’t really testable so I had to refactor things a bit too. And I tried to test-drive a couple of small stories.
Subscribe to:
I'm a software developer from the Netherlands. By day I pretend to be a freelance C# developer but by night I put on my cape and tights and build Android apps.There are reports of me playing with Scala, Play Framework, Python, Django, Ruby and even soldering irons from time to time but these are not to be trusted.
Blog Archive小儿肾病综合征的营养治疗及食疗方法_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小儿肾病综合征的营养治疗及食疗方法
上传于||文档简介
&&食​疗​保​健
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢t @gA69 .net  
(c) Auto.Re
(c)Auto.Re;

我要回帖