韩语,如果你想哭 英文歌在我肩上哭

德国群星唱的那首歌Cry On My Shoulder《在我肩上哭泣》翻译_百度知道请问but if you want to cry,cry on my shoulder这句歌词出自哪首英文歌曲?_百度知道趴在我肩上哭吧 Cry On My Shoulder
如果真爱未来到 If the hero never comes to you 如果郁闷需安慰 If you need someone you"re feeling blue 如果你失恋孤独 If you"re away from love and you"re alone 如果呼不到朋友 If you call your friends and nobody"s home 可以逃跑别躲避 You can run away but you can"t hide 暴风来临孤单夜 Through a storm and through a lonely night 这一切都是命运 Then I show you there"s a destiny 生命中有最美好 The best things in life 这就是自在自由 They"re free
如果你想到哭泣 But if you wanna cry 趴在我肩上哭吧 Cry on my shoulder 如果需要人关怀 If you need someone who cares for you 你忧伤心灰意冷 If you"re feeling sad your heart gets colder 我将给予你真爱 Yes I show you what real love can do
如果天空是灰色 If your sky is grey oh let me know 我们一起去天堂 There"s a place in heaven where we"ll go 如果天堂很遥远 If heaven is a million years away 哦只要和我相约 Oh just call me and I make your day 当夜变冷变深沉 When the nights are getting cold and blue 当日子变得艰难 When the days are getting hard for you 我永远在你身旁 I will always stay here by your side 我承诺绝不躲藏 I promise you I"ll never hide
如果你想要哭泣 But if you wanna cry 趴在我肩上哭吧 Cry on my shoulder 如果需要人关怀 If you need someone who cares for you 你忧伤心灰意冷 If you"re feeling sad your heart gets colder 我将给予你真爱 Yes I show you what real love can do
真爱能给你力量 What real love can do 真爱能给你力量 What love can do
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&韩语,如果你想哭 在我肩上哭_百度知道在我肩膀上哭泣中文谐音歌词_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 想哭但是哭不出来 的文章

随机推荐