续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Copyright & 2008
All rights reserved. 医源世界 版权所有
医源世界所刊载之内容一般仅用于教育目的。您从医源世界获取的信息不得直接用于诊断、治疗疾病或应对您的健康问题。如果您怀疑自己有健康问题,请直接咨询您的保健医生。医源世界、作者、编辑都将不负任何责任和义务。
本站内容来源于网络,转载仅为传播信息促进医药行业发展,如果我们的行为侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系我们将在收到通知后妥善处理该部分内容联系Email:悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
旋体特异抗体测定值为0.1是什么意思
鉴定RH血型鉴定为鉴定血型的。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
梅毒螺旋体特异抗体如果为阳性表示你感染或曾经感染过梅毒。人免疫缺陷病毒抗体 是检测艾滋病的。ABO血型鉴定RH血型鉴定为鉴定血型的。
答: 应该不是的。平时多休息吧。是不是有点感冒症状了。
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'您的位置: &&
人类白细胞抗原B27
起批量(支)
供货能力:
可销售总数量:
最低订购量:
建议零售价:
联系我们时请说是从盖德化工网上看到的。本产品由上海纪宁实业有限公司提供,
请致电了解详情。
已通过企业实名备案
联&系&人:高华丽 销售部
企业经济性质:私营独资企业
所&在&地&址:上海上海
详&细&地&址:上海市闵行区元江路5500号第2幢1426室
上次登录时间:日
产品详细说明
产品规格:1mg/1ml
牌:知名抗体品牌
地:上海、美国、北京
产品包装:0.2ml/200μg
格:1元/支
人类白细胞抗原B27
储存时间:抗体相当稳定。如果能严密封口防止挥发,它们能存放于4℃下达数月而不损失活性。曾有报道,储存于&20℃的抗体其活性保持达几十年。
公司能提供的抗体种类有兔、人、小鼠、大鼠、牛等,拥有三万多种,同时,公司一直在研究新抗体,并不时,推出抗体新品。
价格、新品、品牌、说明书、报价、厂家、厂价等信息详情,可来电咨询!
英文名称& Anti-HLA B27/Human leucocyte antigen B27 &&&&&&&&
中文名称& 人类白细胞抗原B27&&&&&&&&&
人类白细胞抗原B27
别&&& 名& HLA B27 HLA-B27; HLAB; Leukocyte antigen class I B; L Major histocompatibility complex class I B; SPDA1; 1B27_HUMAN. &&&&&&&&
浓&&& 度& 1mg/1ml &&&&&&&&
规 格& 0.2ml/200&g&&&& &&&&&&&&
抗体来源& Rabbit& &&&&&&&&
克隆类型& polyclonal &&&&&&&&
交叉反应& Human&&&&&&&&
产品类型& 一抗&&& &&&&&&&&
研究领域& 细胞生物 淋巴细胞& &&&&&&&&
蛋白分子量& predicted molecular weight: 38kDa &&&&&&&&
性&&& 状& Lyophilized or Liquid &&&&&&&&
免 疫 原& KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HLA B27 (51-150aa) &&&&&&&&
亚&&& 型& IgG &&&&&&&&
纯化方法& affinity purified by Protein A &&&&&&&&
储 存 液& Preservative: 15mM Sodium Azide, Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4&&&&&&&&&
人类白细胞抗原B27
产品应用&& WB=1:100-500& ELISA=1:500-1000& IHC-P=1:100-500& IHC-F=1:100-500& Flow-Cyt=1:100-500& ICC=1:100-500& IF=1:100-500 &&&&&&&&
(石蜡切片需做抗原修复) &&&&&&&&
&not yet tested in other applications.&&&&&&&&
&optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.& &&&&&&&&
保存条件& Store at -20 &C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. The lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for at least one month and for greater than a year when kept at -20&C. When reconstituted in sterile pH 7.4 0.01M PBS or diluent of antibody the antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-4 &C. &&&&&&&&
Important Note& This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications. &&&&&&&&
产品介绍 Major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules form an integral part of the immune response system. They are cell-surface receptors that bind peptides and present them to T lymphocytes. Human leukocyte antigens (HLAs) are polymorphic members of the MHC family that are specifically involved in the presentation of antigens to the T cell receptor. There are two classes of HLA antigens: class I (HLA-A, HLA-B and HLA-C) and class II (HLA-D). Class I molecules are expressed in nearly all cells and play a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from the endoplasmic reticulum. The differential structural properties of MHC class I and class II molecules account for their respective roles in activating different populations of T lymphocytes. HLA-B encodes a membrane anchored heavy chain which hetero-dimerizes with a light chain (&-2-Microglobulin) to form MHC-I. Polymorphisms yield hundreds of HLA-B alleles. The HLA-B27 allele appears with increased frequency in uveitis patients.&&&&&&&&
Function : Involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. HLA B belongs to the HLA class I heavy chain paralogues. This class I molecule is a heterodimer consisting of a heavy chain and a light chain (beta 2 microglobulin). The heavy chain is anchored in the membrane. Class I molecules play a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from the endoplasmic reticulum lumen. They are expressed in nearly all cells. &&&&&&&&
Subunit : Heterodimer of an alpha chain and a beta chain (beta-2-microglobulin). Interacts with human herpesvirus 8 MIR1 protein &&&&&&&&
Subcellular Location : Single-pass type 1 membrane protein&&&&&&&&
Post-translational modifications : Polyubiquitinated in a post ER compartment by interaction with human herpesvirus 8 MIR1 protein. This targets the protein for rapid degradation via the ubiquitin system&&&&&&&&
DISEASE : Defects in HLA-B are a cause of susceptibility to spondyloarthropathy type 1 (SPDA1) [MIM:106300]. It is a chronic rheumatic disease with multifactorial inheritance. It includes a spectrum of related disorders comprising ankylosing spondylitis, a subset of psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis (e.g. Reiter syndrome), arthritis associated with inflammatory bowel disease and undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy. These disorders may occur simultaneously or sequentially in the same patient, probably representing various phenotypic expressions of the same disease. Ankylosing spondylitis is the form of rheumatoid arthritis affecting the spine and is considered the prototype of seronegative spondyloarthropathies. It produces pain and stiffness as a result of inflammation of the sacroiliac, intervertebral, and costovertebral joints. Note=In the Greek Cypriot population, a restricted number of HLA-B27 subtypes are associated with ankylosing spondylitis and other B27-related diseases and an elevated frequency of the B*2702 allele in ankylosing spondylitis patients is identified. The allele B*2707 seems to have a protective role in this population because it was found only in the healthy controls. &&&&&&&&
Similarity : Belongs to the MHC class I family. &&&&&&&&
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. &&&&&&&&
Database links : UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot: P03989.2
储存温度:存在于血清、组织培养上清液或腹水中的抗体在&20℃下能够长期储存。低温存放不会损伤抗体活性。抗体的工作液通常储存于4℃中。此温度下,抗体的活性能稳定数月至数年亦不损失。抗体溶液不应反复冻融,因为反复冻融将导致
人类白细胞抗原B27
失活并产生不需要的蛋白&蛋白凝聚物。抗体的凝聚能导致活性丧失。这是由于抗原结合位点的空间构象被破坏,或由于产生的不溶物被离心或过滤而除去。
冷凝蛋白类的抗体不能存放于4℃。因为在4℃下此类抗体会发生沉淀。一些鼠源性IgG3亚类的抗体有此特性。如果抗体在4℃下发生沉淀,就应该存放于室温下的叠氮钠溶液中。
温馨提示:购买
人类白细胞抗原B27
时应计算实验所需要的抗体用量,对于有些方法如免疫亲和纯化,不可能提供所需要的抗体量,因此需要寻找其他抗体来源。
上海纪宁实业有限公司成立于上海,在上海张江高科园区拥有独立实验室,公司主力提供的生化产品有:酶联免疫试剂盒(ELISA试剂盒)、标准品、对照品、抗体、生化试剂、培养基、血清、细胞株、金标试剂盒等试剂产品。 公司是一家集研究、生产、销售、售后技术为一体的高端创新型企业,现有技术研究人员22人,生产人员100多人,销售人员10余人,其中海外留学生2人、博士生6人、双硕士学位研究生3人,党员7人,76%公司人员取得学士学位,其中有大多数员工还在职学习、进修,随着公司业务的发展,公司正筹备在华北、华中、华南等地区设办事处(华东办事处现已设在总部&&上海) 公司以热忱的态度,广迎天下客,现在跟公司长期合作的科研单位及重点大学实验室有:复旦大学生命科学学院、同济大学生命科学与技术学院、北京大学生命科学学院、生物大分子实验室(中国科学院)、四川大学生物技术研究中心、南开大学分子生物学研究所、卫生部成都生物制品研究所等国家重点实验室及科研单位。
该公司相关产品
之前收到您的回复。
* 主要内容:价格要求:-
规格要求:-
产品数量:-
包装要求:-
您已经是盖德化工网会员?登录后自动填写以下表单内联系方式
您还不是盖德化工网会员?请填写您的联系方式,或点击这里
* 联系人:
* 邮&&箱:
公司名称:
* 联系电话:
aqzfazacgmgcgubqkvtqizktpmgdyvb3knxac6kwgjkwmddxaiyqgmyagmdt6w3pkuyvq3cxgaatiajxanqaim2xha
aqzfazacgmgcgubqkvtqizktpmgdyvb3knxac6kwgjkwmddxaiyqgmyagmdt6w3pkuyvq3cxgaatiajxanqaim2xha
人类白细胞抗原B27相关产品报价
公司名称报价日期
VIP北京索莱宝科技有限公司
VIP上海哈灵生物科技有限公司
国产及进口
VIP上海春晓生物技术有限公司
VIP上海华蓝化学科技有限公司
VIP北京鑫泽天佑生物科技有限公...
VIP上海胜隆实业有限公司
VIP上海瓦兰生物科技有限公司
VIP广州纳特生物科技有限公司
VIP江莱生物
VIP江莱生物
国外进口、国内原装
VIP江莱生物
VIP北京雅安达生物技术有限公司
VIP上海远慕生物科技有限公司
VIP厦门慧嘉生物科技有限公司
中国/美国/德国
VIP上海沪震实业有限公司
相关专题:
免责声明:
以上所展示的信息由企业自行提供,内容的真实性 、准确性和合法性由发布企业负责,盖德化工网对此不承担任何保证责任。 同时我们郑重提醒各位买/卖家,交易前 请详细核实对方身份,切勿随意打款或发货,谨防上当受骗。如发现虚假信息,请向盖德化工网举报。 。
总部电话:8
江苏办:025- 客服电话:1,6 展会合作:9
版权声 明&2016

我要回帖

更多关于 抗心磷脂抗体14.5 的文章

随机推荐