感觉顺产线头不吸收的感觉蛮多,有点慌😕

insurance problems 😕 - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
insurance problems 😕
Posted 08/12/2015
I'll start by saying a few weeks ago I went through some complications.. Been off and on bed rest for the past 3 months. The last time I talked to my doctor she told me at 30 wks I need to be out of work completely... Very hard situation so today I went for my 30 wk appointment with the temp disability form for her to fill out... They tell me my insurance has been canceled .... I freak out n call medicare n they tell me I canceled it... NO I've never canceled my insurance .. The lady was ignorant n told me she doesn't understand why I'm making a big deal out of it when there are free clinics I could go to n I could get charity care when I deliver or I could re apply which could take 30 days unless they feel its nessesary to expedite it. I tried to explain to her I've had complications and if I was to go into labor RIGHT now charity care or not a doctor I don't even know would be delivering my child n I'm not comfortable with that .... This isn't my fault... The appointment would have been over 300 dollars n I couldn't afford it today so I'm left with no answers about how everything is going with my body or my baby n I don't have a doctor to fill out my paperwork so I could get paid while I'm out. I'm so stressed out. Sorry guys I just needed to vent.. I know there is nothing you guys can do ?
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 08/12/2015
I would call again tomorrow. You may get someone who can actually tell you more and know what they are talking about.
Jamey & Shaunna est. 04/25/07Connor 10/08/08 Sophie 07/20/12 Logan 10/02/2015
Posted 08/12/2015
It's kinda sucky the dr wouldn't still just fill the form out for you.
Posted 08/12/2015
I would definitely call again tomorrow. That is ridiculous. If you did not cancel your insurance you should not have to go without healthcare or go through the hassle of reapplying and waiting up to a month for it to go through, if it was a mistake they made for whatever reason they need to get your insurance reinstated immediately.
Posted 08/12/2015
Something is off here...if you are pregnant, there is almost no way you are at an age to qualify for Medicare...Medicaid, but not Medicare. If they enrolled you in Medicare in error, then it would explain the cancellation. Contact your caseworker, and first confirm what you are enrolled in. The ask if you were transferred out of the straight medicaid program to a medicaid PPO (Which is what should happen) and if that cancelled your original coverage.
Additionally, the department of social services (or whatever they are in your location) generally can get you approved for medicaid for pregnant women same day, and give you coverage information to use in an emergency. They also generally retroactively cover expenses for three months. In the case of a government administered program where the insurance co. doesn't determine your eligibility, it is often best to go right to the agency that handles it.
Magic Mike and Kat II -Married 2008Kat the Third-2005, Magic Jr-2008, The Majestic-2015
Posted 08/13/2015
Something is off here...if you are pregnant, there is almost no way you are...
Sorry I meant medicaid my phone auto-corrected it to medicare. I was enrolled in a HMO that my doctor accepted but the HMO wouldn't cover delivery so I had to switch HMOs which I did about 2 months ago but this was the end result. They canceled me all together. I went to the office after I argued with them through the 1800 number but because I brought originals of all my documents they wouldn't make copies n turned me away so I have to go back tomorrow. It sucks because my 5yr olds was canceled too. My boyfriend has insurance through his job but because we aren't married he couldn't add me... Its really frustrating. This is my first time on medicaid so I have no idea how it works... She did make it clear to me though that pregnant or not it could still take 30 days unless they feel its nessesary to expedite it.
Posted 08/13/2015
Sorry I meant medicaid my phone auto-corrected it to medicare. I was enrolled...
Oh n let me add the social service office where I live ... You don't speak to a caseworker. You fill everything out n give the receptionist all your documents and wait for a phone interview which takes about a week. I seriously was an emotional disaster today dealing with all of this.
Posted 08/13/2015
Have you tried to make a direct appointment with whomever you have been working with? I haven't done medicaid in over ten years, but with a cancellation of current coverage, it should be escalated to someone other than a gatekeeper. I would also reach out to low income womens support groups in your area (a local church would be a good place to start for referrals) who often have advocates that are familiar with the insanity of social services, and can help you to navigate the system. Good Luck with everything!
Magic Mike and Kat II -Married 2008Kat the Third-2005, Magic Jr-2008, The Majestic-2015
Posted 08/13/2015
Have you tried to make a direct appointment with whomever you have been...
Thank you so much. I've only ever talked to someone one time and that was when I first applied and got a phone interview. I was throwing up on the phone with the lady and she asked me of I was on drugs (it was morning sickness) I live in a pretty rich part of new Jersey so whenever someone gets any type of assistance your treated terribly. I went back there this morning and got turned away again.. So I'm getting ready to go back and hopefully that will be the end of my trips there. They keep telling me I need to apply for food stamps and cash assistance but I don't need it and I know I won't qualify... They go by household income and my boyfriend makes good money. Uhg the struggle with these people. If only I was married I wouldn't be going through this. Haha. My mom told me to also try maybe the state rep and see if that helps. So if I get nothing accomplished today I'll try that also
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
If your baby isn't walking already, she's likely to take her first independent steps soon. (If not, don't worry. Some perfectly normal babies are 17 or 18 months old before they start walking.)
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By baum948
I'm slowly going into panic mode about the birth of this baby and I'm only 9 weeks now most people are...
By bengalschik91
I'm so stressed out right now, I don't know what to do. I went in to the dr last week and asked about...
By TeresaNeff
So, I got my BFP on May 28th. I'm pretty sure the day I conceived was May 9th, making me 4 weeks & 2...
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites

我要回帖

更多关于 顺产线头不吸收的感觉 的文章

随机推荐