在过去数周本人身体一直那种病人不适宜饮茶。由于本人在外地出差无法及时就医。出差回来后,翻译成英语

当前位置: &
求翻译:由于工作需要,最近一段时间我将在外地出差是什么意思?
由于工作需要,最近一段时间我将在外地出差
问题补充:
As a result of need, the most recent business trip I will
Owing to the need, in the recent period of time I will be at the field mission
As a result of job requirement, recent period of time I in outside areas business trip
Due to operational requirements, the recent period of time I will take the
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!杰克去纽约出差了,将在两周后回来怎么翻译_百度作业帮
杰克去纽约出差了,将在两周后回来怎么翻译
杰克去纽约出差了,将在两周后回来怎么翻译
Jack went to New York on business and he will come back in two weeks英语翻译您好!由于出差在外,回复晚了非常抱歉,货款我们已经核对了.货现在已经在码头了,几天后就马上到海防._百度作业帮
英语翻译您好!由于出差在外,回复晚了非常抱歉,货款我们已经核对了.货现在已经在码头了,几天后就马上到海防.
英语翻译您好!由于出差在外,回复晚了非常抱歉,货款我们已经核对了.货现在已经在码头了,几天后就马上到海防.
Good afternoon,Mr.XXX.I'm sorry for not replying punctually because of the business travel these days.We've checked the payment and all the cargoes are in the dock now.Several days later they will reach Haiphong.Thanks!
Hello! Because of travel, late response: I'm very sorry, we have checked the payment.Now in the dock for goods, after a few days immediately to the sea. Thank you!
Hello!Iam sorry I`m late for I am being out for business now.We have already checked out the loan. The goods have alreay reached the pier and it will reach the Haiphong in a few days.Thanks a lot!
Hello,guys,I am so sorry for later reply becase of my business.The payment have been checked,The goods have alreay reached the pier and it will reach the Haiphong in a few days.Thanks a lot!
Hello! As a business trip, very sorry late reply, we have checked the payment.Goods are now in the dock, and a few days immediately after into Haiphong. Thank you
Dear Sirs,I’m very sorry for my late response as I was on a business trip.We had check the payment .And the goods which would arrive the customs soon had been in the dock.Thank you!
Hello, Sorry to reply to you so late because of my business trip. Your payment has been verified. The goods are now in dock, and will arrive in Hai pong a few days later.Thanks谢谢你邀请我参加你的生日聚会。但我的父母出差要道下个月才回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾。而且英语考试即将来临,因此我无法参加你的生日聚会。我感到很抱歉。的翻译:Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. But my parents travel route will be back next month, Grandma is ill in bed, need someone to take care of. And English exams fast approaching, so I can't come to your birthday party. I'm sorry. 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
谢谢你邀请我参加你的生日聚会。但我的父母出差要道下个月才回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾。而且英语考试即将来临,因此我无法参加你的生日聚会。我感到很抱歉。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. But my parents did not return until next month travel hub, grandmother and confined to bed, need care. And English exams around the corner, so I can not attend your birthday party. I am very sorry.
Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. But my parents travel route will be back next month, Grandma is ill in bed, need someone to take care of. And English exams fast approaching, so I can't come to your birthday party. I'm sorry.
Thanks you to invite me to attend your birthday meeting.But my parents travel on official business under the important highway a month only then to come back, paternal grandmother is ill in bed, needs the human to look after.Moreover English takes a test coming soon, therefore I am unable to attend
正在翻译,请等待...
Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. But my parents travel route will be back next month, Grandma is ill in bed, need someone to take care of. And English exams fast approaching, so I can't come to your birthday party. I'm sorry.英语翻译我们公司的信誉一直很好,只是因为公司领导过去几周一直在外面出差,付款申请一直未得到审批,所以才导致了付款延迟._百度作业帮
英语翻译我们公司的信誉一直很好,只是因为公司领导过去几周一直在外面出差,付款申请一直未得到审批,所以才导致了付款延迟.
英语翻译我们公司的信誉一直很好,只是因为公司领导过去几周一直在外面出差,付款申请一直未得到审批,所以才导致了付款延迟.
Our company's reputation has been good,but because the company leadership over the past few weeks has been out on business,payment application has not been approved,so it causedthe delay in payment.

我要回帖

更多关于 孕中期的不适症状 的文章

随机推荐