帮我看看没有问题的我们 电影没?

请帮我看看这句英文有没有语法上的错误?Look at me Now ,it is the real me._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我看看这句英文有没有语法上的错误?Look at me Now ,it is the real me.
请帮我看看这句英文有没有语法上的错误?Look at me Now ,it is the real me.
应该可以Look at me now , it is the real me!
没问题,听着像是歌词,eminem的
可改为Look at me! It is the real me now.望采纳请问哪位英文很厉害的大侠能帮我看看这段话里有没有什么语法用词错误并更正吗?如果看出来用心了会追分的In 30 ascitic fluid samples,PMN was ≥250,26 samples of them were correct diagnosed by leucocyte esteras_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请问哪位英文很厉害的大侠能帮我看看这段话里有没有什么语法用词错误并更正吗?如果看出来用心了会追分的In 30 ascitic fluid samples,PMN was ≥250,26 samples of them were correct diagnosed by leucocyte esteras
请问哪位英文很厉害的大侠能帮我看看这段话里有没有什么语法用词错误并更正吗?如果看出来用心了会追分的In 30 ascitic fluid samples,PMN was ≥250,26 samples of them were correct diagnosed by leucocyte esterase reagent strips.We define the degree 1+ in the colormetric scale as the cutoff point for the diagnose of infectious ascites,Multistix 10 SG had sensitivity of 96.67%,specificity of 98.5%,NPV of 87.88% and PPV of 98.65%.But leucocyte esterase reagent strips can not be applied to Deep dyeing ascities like Bloody ascites and chylous ascites.Conclusion According to our basically research ,the use of leucocyte esterase reagent strips is a rapid,accurate tool for diagnosis of ascitic fluid infection,worthing more research on it.130 ascitic fluid samples were collected from115 consecutive patients,including 96 cases from cirrhotic patients and 34 cases of other reasons.
第一行:correct→correctly(副词修饰动词).第一段最后一行:and→or(否定连接用or).第二段第一行: basically →basical(形容词修饰名词).最后一行:of→for(表示原因).谁能帮我看看这段有没有什么语法错误或用词不当?英文简历在初高中都担任班长,平时善于处理同学之间的矛盾,在同学之间有较高的威信.同时管理班级日常的事物,每件事情都会合理安排,班_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能帮我看看这段有没有什么语法错误或用词不当?英文简历在初高中都担任班长,平时善于处理同学之间的矛盾,在同学之间有较高的威信.同时管理班级日常的事物,每件事情都会合理安排,班
谁能帮我看看这段有没有什么语法错误或用词不当?英文简历在初高中都担任班长,平时善于处理同学之间的矛盾,在同学之间有较高的威信.同时管理班级日常的事物,每件事情都会合理安排,班级的各项事宜都可以有序进行.善于主持和策划活动,创新活动内容.大学期间担任过班级的生活委员和班级团支部宣传委员,具有较强的活动组织能力.组织参加班级的团日活动,开展班会娱乐活动.我自己参加学校组织的创业大赛,领导一个小团队得到第二名的好成绩.大学期间也是自学会计基础知识,取得了会计资格证.具有预算控制能力,处理班级日常开支,以及活动经费的管理.喜欢文字,做过设计活动策划书和文字总结工作.在学校期间我得过几次奖学金,并顺利通过了大学英语六级.平时也喜欢研究新鲜事物.具有较强适应能力,学习能力.可以尽快熟悉胜任自己的工作.性格开朗喜欢交朋友,思维严谨,做事积极主动.学校里可以跟团队合作以及独立开展工作.处理问题具有灵活性.I was served as a monitor in middle school and high school.During this time,I was good at dealing with the contradiction between the classmates,so I had a high prestige between them.At the same time,I needed to manage the day-to-day affair,then,I would arrange things so it could be going in good order.I was good at planning and hosting the activity,also,I would create the game.In the college,I was served as member of the class of life and the member of propaganda,so I had the ability of organizing.The class cadre and I organized sports and cultural activities.I participated in the school of business competition,it was glad to lead a small team to get a Runner-up.In addition to the basic knowledge,I studied the Accounting by myself and achieved the qualification certificate of Accounting.I controlled the budget,when we organized an event,I would handle the daily expenses as well as the cost management.I liked the writing,during the event,I wrote the book of design plan.I liked to compose the work of a summary.I gained scholarship more than once,passed national college English test (CET) bank-6.Leisure time I like study new things.I have the strong ability of adaptation and learning to complete the work.I have the cheerful character to make friends.During the work,I can be rigorous thinking and positive.I can be teamwork or working independently,so I solve problem flexibility.
手打,请参考.I served as a monitor in middle shchool and high school. During that period, I handled the troubles well in the classmates and gained high prestige among them. Supervising the daily duties to make it go smoothly and in good order was another job that I incharged. And I usally could apply my creativity in planning and hosting activities.Two of my titles in college were Life Committee Member of the class, and Publicity members of the Communist Youth League in the class. The superiors were quite impressed by my organizing abilites. I arranged and participated in the class meeting with entertaining activities in Activities Day of the Communist Youth League. I leaded a small team and won the second prize in the business simulation game hosted by the school. To gain more skills I studied accounting and got Certificate of Accounting Professional by self-taught. I controlled the budget perfectly, so as managing the class daily expense and campaign fund. Paper work was my interest, I have wrote some schemes and summaries. I have gained scholarship several times and pass Colleage English Test(CET) bank-6.In my spare time, I like studying fangle. Abilities of adaptation and learning are also my strong suits. I am always up on the jobs and make myself qualified quickly. I am out going and willing to make new friends. With critical thinking, positive attitude and flexibilities, I did the jobs perfectly with teamwork and independently.请帮我看看有没有语法错误,After to finishing the project,I have learnt about how to use the internet to find the useful information.As is well-known,some information on the internet is unbelievable so I use creditable site such as governme_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我看看有没有语法错误,After to finishing the project,I have learnt about how to use the internet to find the useful information.As is well-known,some information on the internet is unbelievable so I use creditable site such as governme
请帮我看看有没有语法错误,After to finishing the project,I have learnt about how to use the internet to find the useful information.As is well-known,some information on the internet is unbelievable so I use creditable site such as government sites and compared much information.In order that I could decide which information is important.In addition,I find doing project can unconsciously improve my reading skill.Not only is it a good experience to know about my country,but also it can improve my English skill.When I finished it,I had a sense of accomplishment,because I worked hard to do it.If I did another project in the future,I would try to write better questions in my Plan and search the information in more detail.I definitely recognize that doing the project needs so many efforts especially when I have to do it in English.再看看下面这段话有没有语法错误According to family planning's prescript,it encourage people late marriage and childbearing and advocate one child in town's family.The one child policy is the population control policy of the People's Republic of China.It officially restricts the number of children married urban couples can have to one,although it allows exemptions for several cases,including rural couples,ethnic minorities,and parents without any siblings themselves.
After finishing the project, I have learnt how to use internet to find the useful information. As it is well-known, some information on the internet is unbelievable so I would use creditable site such as government websites and try to confirm the information from different resources so to get rid of those wrong ones. In addition, I have found doing project can automatically improve my reading skill, which is a good experience to know about my country and at the same time it can improve my writing skill in English. When I completed it, I have had a wonderful feeling and been proud of my achievement through all the hard work. If I did another project in the future, I would try to organize my questions in better way in my Plan and search the information in more detail. I have definitely recognized that doing the project needs so much efforts especially when I have to do it in English. Therefore I must work hard to imprive my English.Good luck!
麻烦帮忙看看额,谢谢了
没那么多时间
把基础知识要掌握好,基本的都不知道杂写作文哦
to finishing 不对 不要to
那可以说After to finish the project吗
after 是介词,后面用ing
After finishing the project, I have learnt about how to use the internet to find the useful information. As is well-known, some information on the internet are suspect ,so I use creditable site such a...
After finishing the project, I have learnt about how to use the internet to find useful information. As it is well-known that some information on the internet is unbelievable. So I use creditable site...请英语高手来帮我看看下面这些句子有没有错误,或者可以改进的地方吗?1.What's your English name?2.Do you like English?3.Are you good at English?4.Did you think you studied English hard in Grade Eight?5.Do you often take trai_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手来帮我看看下面这些句子有没有错误,或者可以改进的地方吗?1.What's your English name?2.Do you like English?3.Are you good at English?4.Did you think you studied English hard in Grade Eight?5.Do you often take trai
请英语高手来帮我看看下面这些句子有没有错误,或者可以改进的地方吗?1.What's your English name?2.Do you like English?3.Are you good at English?4.Did you think you studied English hard in Grade Eight?5.Do you often take training courses to improve your English in your spare time?6.Are you going to work hard in English this term?7.If you work hard,how many points do you think you can get in the final test this term?8.What's your father's name?What does he do?Where is he work?10.What's your mother's name?What does she do?Where is she work?11.Who pays more attention to your study,your father or mother?12.What do you think if your teacher asks you to review English for twenty minutes after homework every day?
你的句子都比较流畅,稍微有点小语病.修改如下:3.Are you good at English?Which part are you good at,speaking,reading,writing or the other else?4.Do you think you have problems in studing English in Grade Eight?/Do you think you are hard-working in studing English in Grade Eight?7.If you work hard,how many points do you expect to get in the final test this term?8.What's your father's name?What job does he do?Where is he working?(你遗漏了问题9还是标错了序号)10.What's your mother's name?What job does she do?Where is she working?12.What do you think if your teacher asks you to review English for twenty minutes after finishing homework every day?希望能够帮助你!

我要回帖

更多关于 谁能帮我看看我的阴茎 的文章

随机推荐