mederma for kidsbut for是什么意思思

Mederma for kids?
Does it really work?
September 11, 2013
Mederma for kids?
Does it really work?
Have any of you used this product and have you noticed an improvement?
What about the generic version of this... if you have used that, have the results been what you've expected?
How young was your child when you first used it?
My son has a scratch on his chin... and he's 14 months old.
I've put a call into his pediatrician... but thought I'd check your comments out as well.
By the way... do you have to wait for the cut to scab before applying it?
I have the generic version and the Instructions are not very specific.My daughter was visiting her grandma's house and to make a long story short, put a hot hair dryer onto her chest just below her chin.
It made a pretty bad burn and quickly scarred.
I only get her for the summers and figured I would try several methods to remove the scar, since it was literally a 2 inch bullseye with crosshairs.
We first dried maderma cream, and it after a couple weeks noticed the scar was faiding, however it needs to be used several times a day for it to work properly.
She slowly forgot to use the cream and the improvements ceased so we tried the patch version which worked even better.
A small child will have a hard time keeping the patch/bandage on, so I would try the cream first.
If I remember correctly they make different versions, one is designed for scares that are fully healed and others for healing process.it doesnt work. how can something change the look of the scar. scars are permenent.
Tag: Mederma for kids?
Does it really work?【图】034美国儿童祛疤好帮手 Mederma for Kids美德儿童去疤痕 - 美丽说
由于对方网站接口出现临时故障,部分爱美丽无法去淘宝购买,我们正在火速抢修中!您若无法正常前往,
请清除浏览器缓存再试,
美丽说买手团队精心挑选,为您诚意推荐够流行、宜穿搭、质量好的时尚商品。
查看更多图片﹀
也许你还喜欢
&034美国儿童祛疤好帮手 Mederma for Kids美德儿童去疤痕&
总销量24435件
总销量62945件
周一至周日:08:00-22:00
一键关注新浪微博